FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > long distance meets

long distance meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im halpert OP   Man  over a year ago

redditch

out of interest how far as anyone travelled to a meet?just remembering when first swinging driving from redditch to colchester for the night,and oh having to drive home in the early hours while i snoozed on the back seat !i would never do that now lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

years ago when we first started and linda was new to driving we went to norwich for a party it took her 7 hours now we just fly to most patrs of the world its quicker lol

redditch

at the start youre a bit green to it and say yes to all kinds of unsuitable meets well thats how we were haha

Depends on my funds and as they are poor, possibly an hour but not much more, just cannot afford to

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i think that the journey is part of the fun of the meet i would travel all over the country for a meet providing the vibes from the meet were right and the conversation was just as good

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

The furthest I've travelled is Swansea and back in a day. Even then, that's only a couple of hours each way, so not that far really. I've travelled further for football matches, and meets are more rewarding than watching my team lose yet again

By *ettybo907Woman  over a year ago

derry

Am from Derry in N Ireland and am in greys in Essex tonite,Have to say my weekend is looking great so far,

Plymouths the furthest ive gone for a meet

Went on the train took 5 and a half houes

In general my work takes me within 2 hours of home. Cost is not an issue for travelling.

So for a meet within 2 hours I feel is a 'guide'

A meet last year though the distance was what I'd thought to be 2 hours.

Took 2 1/2 hours though - overnight was agreed and was an excellent meet.

The people I met had lived 11 hours apart via public transport and I can see why he moved

im impressed at you guys who travel big distances. Id be afraid to travel more than an hour,in case of the meet bailing on you. Would be a total waste if you'd been in the car 2+ hours, only to find the peeps you were meeting were a no show!!!

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i only meet local about an hr is far enough now as have done the travel bit only to find guy not turning up

"im impressed at you guys who travel big distances. Id be afraid to travel more than an hour,in case of the meet bailing on you. Would be a total waste if you'd been in the car 2+ hours, only to find the peeps you were meeting were a no show!!!"

or disappointed though i guess thats the risk they take. I do find it illogical when there are so many local to them, they want to drive 2 or more hours, including offering a nice meal and wine, expensive if there is no mutual attraction

"Am from Derry in N Ireland and am in greys in Essex tonite,Have to say my weekend is looking great so far, "

Though surely different if you are in the area anyway

The furthest we've been is Blackpool although it was a swingers hotel and we did stay the weekend.That was at the start of our swinging journey.We are far too lazy now and prefer local meets no more than an hours drive.

Only meet local and cause I accomidate they come to me

It's rare for me to travel any real distance - I have so little time that I prefer to use that to play, rather than sit in the car.

I also prefer to accomodate - just feel more comfortable on my home turf I guess - so don't often even travel locally, although I am prepared to.

the longer the journey the more time you've got to argue on the way back

Been up to the North of Scotland several times. Not meeting now but would travel fair distance for someone pretty special

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

from the south coast to north north of Glasgow and most points inbetween, not done Wales yet though

Been to Scotland and North East England for a few meets, but they're easy enough to fly to.

Incidentally, the meets in East Anglia and East Midlands that I attended were a lot more hassle.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Been to Scotland and North East England for a few meets, but they're easy enough to fly to.

Incidentally, the meets in East Anglia and East Midlands that I attended were a lot more hassle."

oi! we have Norwich International Airport I'll have you know pmsl

"im impressed at you guys who travel big distances. Id be afraid to travel more than an hour,in case of the meet bailing on you. Would be a total waste if you'd been in the car 2+ hours, only to find the peeps you were meeting were a no show!!!

or disappointed though i guess thats the risk they take. I do find it illogical when there are so many local to them, they want to drive 2 or more hours, including offering a nice meal and wine, expensive if there is no mutual attraction "

i dont think its desparate i think its a case of willing to travel for people you like, i have traveled to plymouth, sheffield, i go manchester regular to meet people i like, if i was desparate id just meet any old bugger down the road

but id sooner tavel for good meets

"im impressed at you guys who travel big distances. Id be afraid to travel more than an hour,in case of the meet bailing on you. Would be a total waste if you'd been in the car 2+ hours, only to find the peeps you were meeting were a no show!!!

or disappointed though i guess thats the risk they take. I do find it illogical when there are so many local to them, they want to drive 2 or more hours, including offering a nice meal and wine, expensive if there is no mutual attraction

i dont think its desparate i think its a case of willing to travel for people you like, i have traveled to plymouth, sheffield, i go manchester regular to meet people i like, if i was desparate id just meet any old bugger down the road

but id sooner tavel for good meets "

The thing is though that if someone wants to travel a couple of hours to meet me, thats fine but at some point, I would like to return the favour and i just cannot afford to do so. I just tell those from Plymouth, London, etc etc, that they are too far, if they insist on chatting, I eventually stop replying to their messages

And im struggling to find where in my or their comment, the word desperate was said?

sex will pull you further than dynamite will blow you

"sex will pull you further than dynamite will blow you "

not really as that does imply desperate for a shag then doesnt it?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

When I lived in Scunthorpe, I regularly used to travel down to Southend for meets. But I knew the people involved, and it became less about sex, more about friendship.

I used to travel all over the place, but that was usually for people I'd met previously at socials. Not "cold-call" meets. Now I'll only travel local. Well up to an hour away.

By *acquiesubWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

New York, but then not really a meet as not a swinging thing, this was a 1st date and he lived there... and he paid for everything from 1st class flight to Waldorf Astoria hotel!! was naive then tho... not sure I'd do it again

but id sooner tavel for good meets

The thing is though that if someone wants to travel a couple of hours to meet me, thats fine but at some point, I would like to return the favour and i just cannot afford to do so. I just tell those from Plymouth, London, etc etc, that they are too far, if they insist on chatting, I eventually stop replying to their messages

And im struggling to find where in my or their comment, the word desperate was said?"

haha ok fair comment, i cant find it either, hey it was half 6 in the monring i replied and i had just done a 12 hour night shift, think i must have been half asleep

infact ive just read it again and i really fooked up their i think i just quoted the wrong post totally

"infact ive just read it again and i really fooked up their i think i just quoted the wrong post totally "

oooo now which comment shall i put....

redditch

jacquie how fantastic xxx never been but would love to xx

» Add a new message to this topic