FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is acceptable in a club with regards to bi-sexual men?

What is acceptable in a club with regards to bi-sexual men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abmams OP   Couple  over a year ago

near fleet, hants

Is a guy sucking another guys cock acceptable in a club? If so please could you tell me where. I know some clubs have bi-nights but they are few and far between. We were in a club were two guys were getting it on and it was considered totally unacceptable by a lot of people there. I would love to see my guy get it on with another guy in a club but it just doesn't seem the acceptable thing to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't see why this should be frowned upon? Have never been to a club so not sure of the etiquette, but surely if it's ok for girl/girl then guy/guy should be no different.. No one is being forced to watch!

I would have found it unacceptable too... think I would say bi nights or in a private room.

Katie x

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"it was considered totally unacceptable by a lot of people there "

Was it a special night for the sheep followers!

birmingham

"I would have found it unacceptable too..."

Not for the first time have I noticed you have an issue with bi guys, just curious what it is?

"Don't see why this should be frowned upon? Have never been to a club so not sure of the etiquette, but surely if it's ok for girl/girl then guy/guy should be no different.. No one is being forced to watch! "

it has been known for peeps to complain about girl/girl in clubs too

personally i like to think that swingers are open minded enough to just say "ok its not my bag i'll just move on" but sadly not and bi action tends to be confined to bi nights or locked rooms

near fleet, hants

I can't see why watching women together, which seems to be perfectly acceptable, is any different to watching men together but that's just my opinion. If you playing as part of a foursome and the women play together then why not the men. I find it incredibly horny

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"I would have found it unacceptable too... think I would say bi nights or in a private room.

Katie x "

Why unacceptable? You aren't being asked to take part or made to watch so why should what others get up to be of any concern of yours?

Some clubs have a 'no sex in the lounge' policy whilst others encourage it. If you are in the latter then you are going to see sexual acts.

This smacks of hypocrisy to me, as someone else said, two girls is fine so why the problem?

"I can't see why watching women together, which seems to be perfectly acceptable, is any different to watching men together but that's just my opinion. If you playing as part of a foursome and the women play together then why not the men. I find it incredibly horny "

I agree!!!

"I would have found it unacceptable too...

Not for the first time have I noticed you have an issue with bi guys, just curious what it is?"

I don't like it... and clubs have special nights. I find it repulsive and something that shouldn't be forced on others. Same as I would never expect my bdsm likes to be forced on others. IE we would only indulge that side in a dungeon area or a fetish club. AS my master taking his belt to me may cause some to feel uncomfortable..

I See two guys in the same way... like most of us wouldn't dream of starting sex in front of none swingers

KAtie,x

near fleet, hants

Hi. I have absolutely not problem with bi-I just want to see my guy with one lol. Guess we'll just have to stick with home meets.

"Hi. I have absolutely not problem with bi-I just want to see my guy with one lol. Guess we'll just have to stick with home meets."

Chams do a Monday bi night... it states only bi friendly people to attend.

Katie,x

rochdale

Not for the first time have I noticed you have an issue with bi guys, just curious what it is?

I don't like it... and clubs have special nights. I find it repulsive and something that shouldn't be forced on others. Same as I would never expect my bdsm likes to be forced on others. IE we would only indulge that side in a dungeon area or a fetish club. AS my master taking his belt to me may cause some to feel uncomfortable..

I See two guys in the same way... like most of us wouldn't dream of starting sex in front of none swingers

KAtie,x "

no one is asking you to like it, your likes/dislikes are irrelevant. You're in a club, people are going to have sex. tough.

i find the "problem" with bi nights is that they are on odd nights of the week and its not always easy to get to the club that night - as my hubby isnt bi home meets are not really an option - I would love to go and watch bi guys in action but not too keen on having to go on my own, which would probably be the case due to babysitting issues etc xx

near fleet, hants

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 14:32:33]

near fleet, hants

I couldn't agree more

rochdale

"i find the "problem" with bi nights is that they are on odd nights of the week and its not always easy to get to the club that night - as my hubby isnt bi home meets are not really an option - I would love to go and watch bi guys in action but not too keen on having to go on my own, which would probably be the case due to babysitting issues etc xx"

Why not try Selecta? Only Farnworth so not too far from you and very bi & tv friendly. Fri/Sat nights are very popular.

live n let live thats what I say the bi thing isnt really my kinda thing but like you say bits clash at group events so it dosent phase me at all saying that im more comfortable with the bi thing than I would be with the bdsm lot lol women look good in latex/pvc but men well that just makes me laff out loud

" personally i like to think that swingers are open minded enough to just say "ok its not my bag i'll just move on" "

Yup - I had assumed this was the case considering everyone on here has kinks of one form or another..

"no one is asking you to like it, your likes/dislikes are irrelevant. You're in a club, people are going to have sex. tough."

If you bother to read what was said I was being asked what "I" personally found unacceptable.. and I answered to that person.

I explained it in the sense that I would not dream of having a full on bdsm session in a swingers club as people would find that hard to watch and become uncomfortable with it..

Now to be fair with the amount of people that do like it, maybe clubs should have more areas or nights for bi friendly people. I have friends that are bi and gay, but I would not be sexually involved with them. It is my personal sexual preference.. same as I do not expect anyone to understand how I can get a thrill from having my backside so thrashed that I may not be able to sit for a week without whincing.

It comes down to sexual preferences.. now I was answering the OP too.. as they stated that in a club, it had been frowned upon by many there.. That is just how it is in clubs.. so much so I have never seen it..

Yet as I am involved with a club that will be opening.. ( now knowing my sexual biased) I still insisted that an area that it was acceptable in should be provided.. and times through the week that bi and Tv/TS should be welcomed..

Just because I personally do not want to see it, or have anyone that does it.. does not mean I dont accept it as someones personal preference.

Katie. x

" women look good in latex/pvc but men well that just makes me laff out loud "

Oh dont.. Master has to make me promise to behave if we go to a fetish night.. as I find some Males costumes make me laugh.. Master has never, nor would he ever wear pvc, leather or a mask. He doesnt need any of the above.. lol

I like DP, so its not the accidental touching that bothers me.. its the specific acts.. but I think my last post kinda explains my stand point on it.. but in a club, bisexuality of any sort often gets frowned on..

On the other side, it annoys me when women all assume that every woman wants to play.

Katie. x

I wish I could see more of it in a club, watching two guys playing really turns me on. We got round it once in a club - we had been chatting to a guy in the bar and trying bi came up. He said he would love to try it but it wasnt the done thing in the club we were in.

Up to the glory hole room we all went, me and hubby on one side and this guy on the other. Lets just say he experienced bi that night and nobody knew anything about it.

I wish we could have more bi fun in a club, but I would not go against the wishes of the club as they have to think of their clienteles wishes and not just me! (even though it should all be about me!!!)

JCT2 in Totton's got a bi night now, good to see clubs giving opportunities to have fun to as varied an audience as possible. The bi nights in Croydon used to be fun too.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

KAtie,x "

okay... before i answer I just want to make sure I have this correct.. I don't want to be accused of puting words into your mouth...

Are you saying that girl/girl in clubs is fine on any night... so mixed nights and couples nights..... but guy/guy is only okay on Bi nights?

or are you saying that girl/girl and guy/guy should be treated the same and only happen on "bi nights"

if you saying the latter... i think you just closed every club on a couples/mixed night....

rochdale

"I wish I could see more of it in a club, watching two guys playing really turns me on. We got round it once in a club - we had been chatting to a guy in the bar and trying bi came up. He said he would love to try it but it wasnt the done thing in the club we were in.

Up to the glory hole room we all went, me and hubby on one side and this guy on the other. Lets just say he experienced bi that night and nobody knew anything about it.

I wish we could have more bi fun in a club, but I would not go against the wishes of the club as they have to think of their clienteles wishes and not just me! (even though it should all be about me!!!) "

If you're all in a private room together then who's gonna know?

Personally i like being watched but not everyone does.

I love (not!) how people can be both sexually liberated enough to consider swinging yet look down their noses at other people expressing their own sexuality.

If you don't like it don't look is my motto. I'm not struck with the adult baby scene but i would never dream of wanting those who like it sidelined or even banned from a club i was at.

On the other side, it annoys me when women all assume that every woman wants to play.

Have to agree with you there . Id say im 99.999 % strait but I dont mind a bit of girly play if its in a group session . But I never go out activley looking for a fem to play with lol

"

Are you saying that girl/girl in clubs is fine on any night... so mixed nights and couples nights..... but guy/guy is only okay on Bi nights?

or are you saying that girl/girl and guy/guy should be treated the same and only happen on "bi nights"

if you saying the latter... i think you just closed every club on a couples/mixed night.... "

I just find two guys wrong.. and as most clubs tend to have specfic nights.. I was answering personally as was asked personally.. but I have heard people complaining about two women before in a club..

And if you check most club rules on nights they would tend to lean towards majority of couples.. IF you read my later post you will see it perhaps explains better..

Katie. x

birmingham

"I just find two guys wrong.. "

2 guys wrong or just in public _iew?

rochdale

"I just find two guys wrong..

2 guys wrong or just in public _iew?"

Seems it's ok as long as they are out of sight, why does that sound familiar?

"I just find two guys wrong..

2 guys wrong or just in public _iew?"

In public for me.. I do personally find it something that turns me off.. but as this question was about in clubs.. I felt that how I would feel seeing it in a public area was relevant.. if someone wants to do that, its their personal choice..

Same as I know many of the things I find a huge turn on people would pull faces at.. but I would not subject people to that.. In fact if I am badly spanked I often dont play for a while. so the marks have gone..( as otherwise I am forcing others to see things they may not be comfy with)

Hope that makes more sense now.

Katie.x

birmingham

"In public for me"

Based on your previous postings on this site re bi guys, I'm of the opinion you have an issue with bi guys in general, as I say, that's just my opinion.

So it's ok to see some women go down on another but not two blokes having oral. For fuck sakes get in the 21st century if you don't like it don't look just don't bitch about fed up of hearing about bi men and gay men have as much right to play then others

rochdale

"So it's ok to see some women go down on another but not two blokes having oral. For fuck sakes get in the 21st century if you don't like it don't look just don't bitch about fed up of hearing about bi men and gay men have as much right to play then others "

+1

near fleet, hants

"I wish I could see more of it in a club, watching two guys playing really turns me on. We got round it once in a club - we had been chatting to a guy in the bar and trying bi came up. He said he would love to try it but it wasnt the done thing in the club we were in.

I wish we could have more bi fun in a club, but I would not go against the wishes of the club as they have to think of their clienteles wishes and not just me! (even though it should all be about me!!!) "

That's what we have resorted to at times. I love glory holes I think every club should have them

"In public for me

Based on your previous postings on this site re bi guys, I'm of the opinion you have an issue with bi guys in general, as I say, that's just my opinion."

My comment to them regarding this on a previous thread was I don't like see people bound and collared lol

"In public for me

Based on your previous postings on this site re bi guys, I'm of the opinion you have an issue with bi guys in general, as I say, that's just my opinion."

One of my best mates is gay.. I know he is gay, but he wouldnt ever be intimate with his partner accept in a social situation he was sure wouldnt cause offence..

I dont like it.. same as many on here have felt the need to message me and say they dont get why I am My Masters Slave, if I had a £ for every abusive mesasge I get on that then I would be very rich.

Is a sexual personal preference only allowed if it is positive???

I have many dislikes, they are mine.. I chose not to meet bi guys as their acts are something that do nothing but turn me off..and yes I will admit the thought of two guys together has and always will make me actually not feel very well.. Is it prejudice, perhaps.. but it doesnt stop me talking to people.. and if you look on other threads I have had many a banter with a few openly bi and TV members on here..

What really annoys me is when you can dislike something but not have a reason behind it.. or swap it and change it to sort the situation.

Now I actually took off.. * Dont meet BI men* because of abuse I got..

The original Poster asked about in a club and mentioned how unacceptable most of the club people found it...

So it is not just me that thinks like this..

Katie. x

"

My comment to them regarding this on a previous thread was I don't like see people bound and collared lol "

well one you wouldnt see me bound, but that is your personal choice and if you bother to actually read what I said, I have said that is the reason I would not play like that in a swingers club.. because its not for everyone.. and I liken Bi guys into the same sort of grey area..

its not accepted or liked by all.. so why should I force it on others...

katie. x

So it's ok for you to be intimate with others but not your gay friend in fear of offending?

Don't know what world your in but that comment offends me

Find it very strange that it's considered acceptable to object to bi fun in clubs, smacks of 'only MF sex is acceptable', bit crazy in these days of supposed tolerance..

I don't force being a tv or sucking another mans cock on anyone look at my profile see me sucking anyones cock. No they are private so no I'm not pushing it on anyone

"Find it very strange that it's considered acceptable to object to bi fun in clubs, smacks of 'only MF sex is acceptable', bit crazy in these days of supposed tolerance.."

You would think wouldn't you?

"So it's ok for you to be intimate with others but not your gay friend in fear of offending?

Don't know what world your in but that comment offends me"

I didnt say I thought it was bad.. I said HE choses not too.. I have seen him with his boyfriend..holding hands.. etc.. He doesnt kiss his b/f out in public because he doesnt feel its acceptable..

I wouldnt be happy seeing a sex act between him and his partner.. but then again.. he wouldnt be happy watching two women, or a man and a woman.

Katie. x

birmingham

"Is a sexual personal preference only allowed if it is positive???"

Of course not, but your constant dig on almost every bi / gay male thread becomes a little tiresome.

If you don't like the thread subject, move on to something you do like, simples really

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I was sucking a cock in an open room in club and someone was offended, I would politely suggest they go to a private room/social area till we are finished. I would then show them the same RESPECT if they wanted to play in the open room, I would go to a private room or social area.

it's all about being polite, tolerant and respectful.

The same as the time I was in a club in Scotland and a guy was being flayed on a cross by a woman... I found it repulsive, I left the room. Did I think anything bad about them... NO, each to their own.

I am bi and even if I was gay I would not be offened by other sex's acts. If your in a club you will see all sorts,just take it on the chin.

Watching two men together aint for me, but then again neither is eating caviar but I wouldn’t leave a restaurant just because someone else was

Have to agree though that if it's only acceptable in some clubs for men to play on bi nights then the same should apply to women.

Thats the point RESPECT you need to show Respect and not turn your nose up because it does not suit you,walk away from it if offends I do and don't think nothing more about it.

"Is a sexual personal preference only allowed if it is positive???

Of course not, but your constant dig on almost every bi / gay male thread becomes a little tiresome.

If you don't like the thread subject, move on to something you do like, simples really "

I am very much entitled to my opinion.. and if its asked what do people think.. do they really only want an answer from those that agree..

I get the same digs on posts about my lifestyle choice, even to someone suggesting its a roleplay..

Now the last comment about a man being tied to a cross and flayed by a woman I personally find makes me just as uncomfortable.. yet I am happy to take the lead sexually with other guys.. So go figure.. its what makes up my sexual make up.

If its a question that excludes me.. I wont go post on it.. but if it asked what the general members on here think then I will answer.. yes my _iews may not be what everyone will like..

Simply saying I shouldnt post on sexual preference posts because mine are as they are is saying that no one that disagrees with any post should never post.. would be a dull forum if we did that.

Katie. x

KAtie,x

no one is asking you to like it, your likes/dislikes are irrelevant. You're in a club, people are going to have sex. tough."

Agree with you totally x

So two girls playing is acceptable but if god forbid two guys should happen to play I hate double standards. I love playing with bi guys very sexy watching guys play together.

Watching two men together aint for me, but then again neither is eating caviar but I wouldn’t leave a restaurant just because someone else was

Lol that made me laff how very dare you eat caviar in front of me . At the end of the day everyone is entitled to have an opinion , thats whats so great about this country ...freedom of speach

We are bi and play in clubs but I do agree with the comments each to there own. If we don't like something we change rooms,it simple as that

"We are bi and play in clubs but I do agree with the comments each to there own. If we don't like something we change rooms,it simple as that "

I should of perhaps mentioned I would have just moved and watched another room.. I would never dream of complaining about someone elses.. I was just answering from my point of _iew and in respect to the fact that the OP pointed out that people in the club felt the need to say it was unacceptable.

Its like for me, watching people play together that are not doing it for their own enjoyment but to please their partner would make me trot on too...

In fact thinking about it.. more so than two guys enjoying each other..

as that to me is very very sad... and it is obvious when someone is not doing it for themselves.. ( like porn movies where they dont seem to enjoy something)

Katie.x

I have found in clubs and swinging sites,not one person to feel repulsed by me being a tv or bi. Most of the couples and women I befriend find it a turn on, you are the 1st on this site or who I have come across that seems to have a problem with it. Or are you just doing what Master tells you? Or is this your own opinion?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

It doesn't offend me.

However, it isn't generally acceptable in an open room in a club because it can offend others.

Most clubs have locked rooms and whatever you get up to in them, is up to you. However, in open rooms it isn't deemed acceptable unless it is on a specifically Bi night.

I'm obviously not speaking for all clubs, just th emany I have been to.

" women look good in latex/pvc but men well that just makes me laff out loud

Oh dont.. Master has to make me promise to behave if we go to a fetish night.. as I find some Males costumes make me laugh.. Master has never, nor would he ever wear pvc, leather or a mask. He doesnt need any of the above.. lol

Katie. x"

I find some of the women's custumes laughable too. I don't dress up...a strap on harness is often enough. I don't think squeezing my size 22/24 frame into pvc/leather would be a good look!

"I have found in clubs and swinging sites,not one person to feel repulsed by me being a tv or bi. Most of the couples and women I befriend find it a turn on, you are the 1st on this site or who I have come across that seems to have a problem with it. Or are you just doing what Master tells you? Or is this your own opinion? "

Oh it is totally my own opinion.. and there was a thread a few days ago.. where there were a few others that feel the same. if you actually surveyed in a club I think you would find many more.. ( I actually did survey for a club.. and found that many bi men wanted more places it was acceptable, but many couples felt it would put them off coming to a club.. my questionaire went to over 1020 couples/singles etc,although it was two years ago)

And never think for one minute that because I am My Masters Slave my _iews are not my own, I am apprecaited for not being a doormat.

Katie.x

It was said tongue and cheek and I know you comment on all posts not just the bi ones. Anyway it would be boring if we all liked the same now

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

actually having been involved with a club that was a gay sauna during the day and a swingers club at the weekend, a few couples didn't come for that reason.

That was their choice and one we appreciated.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

and that is why i was double checking what katie was saying...

girl/girl is fine... guy/guy isn't...

so at best its a double standard and at worst its hypocritical....

General question:

Why, what are your reasons for finding guy/guy playing so upsetting ?

I'm straight and it would not bother me in the slightest.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"I have found in clubs and swinging sites,not one person to feel repulsed by me being a tv or bi. Most of the couples and women I befriend find it a turn on, you are the 1st on this site or who I have come across that seems to have a problem with it. Or are you just doing what Master tells you? Or is this your own opinion? "

Some miight consider that comment to be pretty offensive too! So in your mind are all in such a relationship mindless morons who do everything they are told?! I would suggesy you ask some folks in such a realtionship for a few more facts before leaping to conclusions.

I don't have any issues with bi's, gays or TV's (one of my favourite posters on the forum is a TV and ive got a bi-guy on my friends list because he just happens to be someone I chat too a lot) but it certainly isn't something I want to see. My opinion of course, I happen to not give a flying feck if you agree or not.

I would sau you and some of the others seem to be confusing personal opinions with prejudices, they are not the same thing.

When we post on an open forum we get varying _iews. Some we'll agree with, some we wont. Some may seem hypocrital, but it is down to our personal choice.

For example, I find gay porn a major turn on...I could watch it all day - love it. But I find an avatar of a man sucking another man's cock offensive - go figure!!! What the difference is - couldn't tell you, but I just do!

Reading what Katie has written I get the impression - as I have no way of knowing her mind - that she finds two men playing offensive NOT the two men playing. It's the act not the individuals. Just like I know in the past Katie has posted she doesn't play with black men - she doesn't find them sexually attractive - it doesn't make her racist.

People always seem to be ready to start a war in this place...honestly!!!

I agree with that I wouldn't play with bbw or men with beer bellies as I stated before we can't all like the same if we did it would be fucking boring x

"General question:

"

Why do people have to defend/explain their preferences for heaven's sake?!!

If someone doesn't want to play with me because I'm fat, old, Domme whatever - it wouldn't cross my mind to ask them for reason why!!!

Blimey...there'll be generic profiles soon as people will be too scared to state a preference for fear of being questioned by would be Torquermada's!

People for folks that are supposedly open to respecting alternate _iews why don't we respect Katie's instead of making posts that insinuate she is just her master's mouthpiece?

Strikes me she has put forward a reasoned argument of why she feels the way she does.

I'm for live and let live but I don't think it's an accident that clubs have specific BI Nights on which folks can indulge on. And the OP asked about clubs.

Thank you to those that have posted kinda in my defense..

I certainly do not find the people offensive and was answering the OP question..and then should of perhaps ignored the more personal questions aimed at why I feel that, or what I dont like.

There are plenty of preferences out there..and we are all entitled to like what we want and dislike in the same manner..

Katie. x

near fleet, hants

"Thank you to those that have posted kinda in my defense..

I certainly do not find the people offensive and was answering the OP question..and then should of perhaps ignored the more personal questions aimed at why I feel that, or what I dont like.

There are plenty of preferences out there..and we are all entitled to like what we want and dislike in the same manner..

Katie. x"

At the end of the days it's whatever floats your boat. I like watching men and you don't. I don't like having my bum spanked and you do. Everyone has different likes and dislikes and that should be respected. As someone said earlier if we all liked the same thing then life would be very dull. But as someone also said earlier if you don't like what you see then you don't look and you walk away.

Here here

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Is a guy sucking another guys cock acceptable in a club? If so please could you tell me where. I know some clubs have bi-nights but they are few and far between. We were in a club were two guys were getting it on and it was considered totally unacceptable by a lot of people there. I would love to see my guy get it on with another guy in a club but it just doesn't seem the acceptable thing to do "

I think a lot of the straight guys feel uncomfortable if they are in the same room as the bi guys while they are having fun. Though why should it be regarded any different from two fems doing the same . It happened at a club I go to the other week but as the owner said everyone there was a consenting adult and if they didn't want to watch it - leave the room. Personally I'd be right in there as close as I could get lol and also why there are private rooms at most clubs

I think it's best not say anything if you don't like it I learnt that yesterday I will fight my corner though but I'm zipping my gob up x

"General question:

Why do people have to defend/explain their preferences for heaven's sake?!!

If someone doesn't want to play with me because I'm fat, old, Domme whatever - it wouldn't cross my mind to ask them for reason why!!!

Blimey...there'll be generic profiles soon as people will be too scared to state a preference for fear of being questioned by would be Torquermada's! "

You misunderstand me.

You and others have every right to your preferences.

The difference here is others are actively stopping people from playing within clubs enabling themselves to express themselves while restricting others. This in my _iew can never be justified.

BTW 3/4 of the inquisitors were no doubt gay lol

"

Blimey...there'll be generic profiles soon as people will be too scared to state a preference for fear of being questioned by would be Torquermada's! "

no one expects the spanish inquisition!

again!

Even if you did state your preferances chances no fooker would take a blind bit of notice

I'm the sort of bloke who'd run a mile in a 'naked bi sexual man who's a litle too close for my comfort' situation.but i'd do it quietly without comment

men playing together does nothing for Tra either

so.....if two men are playing together?..so what? i'd look the other way..or move..or stay

it's not a problem

Beeston

"I think it's best not say anything if you don't like it I learnt that yesterday I will fight my corner though but I'm zipping my gob up x"

I've enjoyed a lot of your posts, I would just say try not to read things into words that arn't necessarily there, give you opinions by all means but don't take it personally if people have differnt ones.

Racism, sexism and a dozen other -isms should not be tolerated, but opinions arn't the same as being predjudiced.

I'm not always great with words but I hope you undersatand what I mean.

I know what you mean sweets and I'd never intentially upset someone but sometimes you can't word things right well I can't and I then upset someone xxx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Blimey...there'll be generic profiles soon as people will be too scared to state a preference for fear of being questioned by would be Torquermada's!

no one expects the spanish inquisition!

again! "

Fear and surprise are their main weapons...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

If 2 guys were getting it on I'd just not watch as it does nothing for me - much in the same way that I'd look away from a load of very fat people getting it on together, if you don't like it don't look! Z

We have yet to visit a club but when we do we hope to see all kinds of freaky things, I can`t think of anything that we would deem as being bad enough to leave/complain about.

Give me two guys anyday but fat people for me is a big no no

and ruthless efficiency

ha! i spelt it right that time

"We have yet to visit a club but when we do we hope to see all kinds of freaky things,

"

post of the week bar none

"We have yet to visit a club but when we do we hope to see all kinds of freaky things, I can`t think of anything that we would deem as being bad enough to leave/complain about.

"

As long as people continue expressing their personal prejudices as preferences, you will find your wishes inhibited.

You will see:

Female to female interaction.

Male/female action.

Group action with couples.

Gang bangs.

All of the above will involve oral, double penetration ie DP DV ect.

Toss two men into this boiling pot and the above becomes very sticky

Sticky is good

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You have to remember that the forums are for everyones opinion, wether it is the same as yours or not.

Don't post personal attacks because someone doesn't happen to think like you or you may find you can't post at all.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the subject for me.......we don't go to clubs and to be honest I had the idea that the clubs and the people who went to them were open to lots of types of sexual fun.....I didn't realise people would frown on same sex fun.

A question then...can women have same sex fun on a none bi night or would they have to wait until bi night too?

And if someone didn't like what they were seeing at a club , would it be easier just to move rooms rather than complain that it is unacceptable to watch?

"We have yet to visit a club but when we do we hope to see all kinds of freaky things, I can`t think of anything that we would deem as being bad enough to leave/complain about.

As long as people continue expressing their personal prejudices as preferences, you will find your wishes inhibited.

You will see:

Male/female action.

Gang bangs.

Toss two men into this boiling pot and the above becomes very sticky "

tossing two men into a boiling pot

bit of a niche activity methinks

I would love to watch two gents at it, turns me on big time!

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 18:07:34]

You will see:

Male/female action.

Gang bangs.

Toss two men into this boiling pot and the above becomes very sticky

tossing two men into a boiling pot

bit of a niche activity methinks "

It would appear that you can find sticky men in bubbling pots at the rear of every club

Im not sure about ettiquet but personally I wouldnt like to see two guys play.

Would turn me of big time, would it be the same if a gay man or woman saw the sex they didnt prefer getting it on?

Not saying it shouldnt be allowed in clubs but if it were in front of me id be somewhere else sharpish lol.

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

Its not our cup of tea but if 2 women can do it (and we support more of that) then if a couple who has a bi male wants a bit of fun why should that not be allowed? A previous poster has said we would probably exit the room.

Well from my point of _iew two women are heavenly. Love watching that, double standards I know.

Are there club rules on this sorta stuff?

Cyprus

"Back to the subject for me.......we don't go to clubs and to be honest I had the idea that the clubs and the people who went to them were open to lots of types of sexual fun.....I didn't realise people would frown on same sex fun.

A question then...can women have same sex fun on a none bi night or would they have to wait until bi night too?

And if someone didn't like what they were seeing at a club , would it be easier just to move rooms rather than complain that it is unacceptable to watch?"

For whatever reason, maybe because it's more socially acceptable, it is acceptable in most clubs for the women to play with each other.

As I stated above, it is not generally accepted, unless it's in locked rooms, for two men to play unless it's a specific bi night.

I have no idea why. It doesn't bother me in the slightest...... but it obviously bothers others.

I have yet to hear anyone complaining about two women 'going at it' in a club. However, on a Wednesday afternoon in Chams, I have witnessed a major ruckuss because two old blokes where sucking each other off in the cinema.

near fleet, hants

"Back to the subject for me.......we don't go to clubs and to be honest I had the idea that the clubs and the people who went to them were open to lots of types of sexual fun.....I didn't realise people would frown on same sex fun.

And if someone didn't like what they were seeing at a club , would it be easier just to move rooms rather than complain that it is unacceptable to watch?

For whatever reason, maybe because it's more socially acceptable, it is acceptable in most clubs for the women to play with each other.

As I stated above, it is not generally accepted, unless it's in locked rooms, for two men to play unless it's a specific bi night.

I have no idea why. It doesn't bother me in the slightest...... but it obviously bothers others.

I have yet to hear anyone complaining about two women 'going at it' in a club. However, on a Wednesday afternoon in Chams, I have witnessed a major ruckuss because two old blokes where sucking each other off in the cinema.

"

Apparently Chams Darlaston say it's against their etiquette for guy on guy play except for Bi night. I have never seen it say that anywhere but I have been told that this afternoon.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

"

I can just imagine the scene. The screams of horror and probably from the same people looking at the 2 females playing shouting 'phoarrrrrr'

bless the old guys xxx

Cyprus

"

I can just imagine the scene. The screams of horror and probably from the same people looking at the 2 females playing shouting 'phoarrrrrr'

bless the old guys xxx"

Mind you View......

They were both in their late 70's. I was trying to figure out if they had their dentures in but everyone else was like....uuurrrgggh, gross, yuk etc.

I did tell Lynne it wasn't so much blowjobs...... more gum jobs

Isn't ettiquet dictated by the tastes of the masses?

So if the majority of a clubs membership state that they wouldn't appreciate seeing man on man then it makes sense for it to be against the rules.

Probably why there are bi nights on unpopular nights, since they know those who have a taste for it have no where else to express themselves, pretty cynical really.

Not homophobic in the least by the way. Suppose once you go into the rooms then you should expect all sorts.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

bless the old guys xxx

Mind you View......

They were both in their late 70's. I was trying to figure out if they had their dentures in but everyone else was like....uuurrrgggh, gross, yuk etc.

I did tell Lynne it wasn't so much blowjobs...... more gum jobs "

Love them.

Can't imagine the generation they come from and being Gay or Bi in those days. As this thread highlights things are easier than they were in those days, but still a little way to go.

One day.... xx

But isnt girl on girl action only being done for the boys pleasure (which means its ok) - we dont actually enjoy it do we, we are just keeping the boys happy and interested, whereas boy on boy is for gay people and they are going to immediately jump on the straight guys and try and bum them???

personally i'm looking forward to the day 2 guys or gals can walk down the street holding hans and even kiss without any abuse

just hope its in my lifetime

I doubt that will ever happen sweets

"I doubt that will ever happen sweets "

eternal optimist me

"I doubt that will ever happen sweets

eternal optimist me "

me too but too many small minded people in the world that would not allow that

"I doubt that will ever happen sweets

eternal optimist me

me too but too many small minded people in the world that would not allow that "

true hunny very sadly true

xxxxxxxxxx

I dont want to see it on every street - seeing it turns me on too much, and I will end up running into every alleyway I find to relieve myself! My poor little froo froo would be aching after the first few days!

"I dont want to see it on every street - seeing it turns me on too much, and I will end up running into every alleyway I find to relieve myself! My poor little froo froo would be aching after the first few days!"

fair point

"I dont want to see it on every street - seeing it turns me on too much, and I will end up running into every alleyway I find to relieve myself! My poor little froo froo would be aching after the first few days!"

Froo froo how cute x

i think that it is unfair how girl on girl is treated completely different than guy on guy but i can understand another point of veiw wher the club owners dont want it to end up like a gay sauna or something

"It doesn't offend me.

However, it isn't generally acceptable in an open room in a club because it can offend others.

Most clubs have locked rooms and whatever you get up to in them, is up to you. However, in open rooms it isn't deemed acceptable unless it is on a specifically Bi night.

I'm obviously not speaking for all clubs, just th emany I have been to."

i do agree with this though

Never been to a gay sauna so can't comment

but i imagine you kind of have an idea

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 20:55:02]

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Most grown-ups understand that you don't have to agree with something personally to be able to understand why something is so.

Man on man activity in open rooms on non-bi-friendly nights will make a fair number of people uncomfortable. It's mostly a man thing, as male-male sexual activity remains less acceptable in society than female-female... thus more men have hang-ups about being around male-male contact.

Whilst I only skimmed the first few replies, I believe the solution has already been mentioned.... don't use the open rooms.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Forgive me... I kinda got bored reading halfway through... but I'm a fan of watching the boys and in actual fact, I'd quite like to watch the boys play and not be involved at all... perhaps to have a ladywank... but do you think that's easy to find?!! No... it isn't.

I think that people are entitled to their preferences but I do find it entirely odd that people object to certain types of sex going on in a swingers club. The last time I was at Chams there was a couple playing in the couples room... they weren't doing it for me at all so we moved to a different room. To me, it is no different. If something doesn't turn you on then don't watch.

It actually makes me a little bit uncomfortable on behalf of the bi guys that some people are so prejudiced about it.

"but i imagine you kind of have an idea"

To me and what I've seen a gay sauna wouldn't be for me now a tv sauna now your talking

"Isn't ettiquet dictated by the tastes of the masses?

"

If that was true this site wouldn't exist..and neither would some of the people posting on this thread..if the masses had their way..but they don't..thank fuck

not yet anyway

This is Master replying.

I am only bothering to reply personally on this subject because of a remark earlier regarding Katie being my muthpiece.

Firstly let me answer the op, there are plenty of places that cater for what you wish and plenty of clubs that have specific nights for Bi and Tv and other non mainstream activities, in my opinion this is correct, just the same as there are clubs and areas for my particular sexual preference, I have no desire to see man on man openly just as most have no desire to see what I would consider my normal.

Now that comment, Katie is my slave, Katie is also an individual with her own mind and her own free will and as most know on here she is free( unless she is disrespectful to someone ) to state her opinions, I have my _iews and she has hers and I never ask her to speak on my behalf, Katie is healthy, happy and not abused, she is free to leave her slave status at any time as she is not a prisoner, she has her role in our relationship and entered that freely and happily. Please dont assume that all Masters are abusive monsters and I wont assume that all gay/bi men are mincing queens .

Masterq81

Bolton

"This is Master replying.

I am only bothering to reply personally on this subject because of a remark earlier regarding Katie being my muthpiece.

Firstly let me answer the op, there are plenty of places that cater for what you wish and plenty of clubs that have specific nights for Bi and Tv and other non mainstream activities, in my opinion this is correct, just the same as there are clubs and areas for my particular sexual preference, I have no desire to see man on man openly just as most have no desire to see what I would consider my normal.

Now that comment, Katie is my slave, Katie is also an individual with her own mind and her own free will and as most know on here she is free( unless she is disrespectful to someone ) to state her opinions, I have my _iews and she has hers and I never ask her to speak on my behalf, Katie is healthy, happy and not abused, she is free to leave her slave status at any time as she is not a prisoner, she has her role in our relationship and entered that freely and happily. Please dont assume that all Masters are abusive monsters and I wont assume that all gay/bi men are mincing queens .

Masterq81 "

I applaud your post and think it's a shame that you had to do that, I don't come in to the forums too much now due to the unpleasantness that goes on, I really do think that some people just want to argue and may deliberately misread posts - or perhaps they're too thick to understand - who knows? anyway, I thought that Kate was pretty eloquent in her posts and felt that she was picked apart a bit, no need really, we all have our own opninions - it's just that some people thnk that theirs are all that matter! Z

i would love to see more bi guy action at club its huge turn on for me and i dont see why should have to be behind closed doors as for anyone that doesnt like it doesnt have to watch or take part in any of it think its wrong to say its ok for girl on girl to be ok but frown at guy on guy

Now Master I am a mincing Queen and lovely it was lovely what you said like I said before we are all differant and I'm glad we are too life on earth would be boring xxx I defend bi gay men because I am one

" but in a club, bisexuality of any sort often gets frowned on..

Katie. x"

It is our experience from clubs that female-female bisexuality is the norm and even expected. Yet we also get the feeling that male-male bisexuality is a non-starter.

To us, as a bisexual couple we are deeply irritated by this, not to mention the sexual inequality going on there.

We don't have any set agendas when we play and are spontaneous and R has sometimes played openly with another man and quite frankly we don't care who it upsets or offends. If people don't like it, then don't look. We aren't going to muzzle our sexuality just because it repulses some people.

To suggest that on non-bi nights it is acceptable for women to play with each other but not men is sexist rubbish and we aren't going to play by those rules.

Just as we wouldn't expect on a non-fetish night folks in fetish gear to be non-welcome or TV/TS to be unwelcome just because they might offend some people. We say live and let live.

J & R

"Forgive me... I kinda got bored reading halfway through... but I'm a fan of watching the boys and in actual fact, I'd quite like to watch the boys play and not be involved at all... perhaps to have a ladywank... but do you think that's easy to find?!! No... it isn't.

I think that people are entitled to their preferences but I do find it entirely odd that people object to certain types of sex going on in a swingers club. The last time I was at Chams there was a couple playing in the couples room... they weren't doing it for me at all so we moved to a different room. To me, it is no different. If something doesn't turn you on then don't watch.

It actually makes me a little bit uncomfortable on behalf of the bi guys that some people are so prejudiced about it. "

yes, couldn't agree more!!

" but in a club, bisexuality of any sort often gets frowned on..

Katie. x

It is our experience from clubs that female-female bisexuality is the norm and even expected. Yet we also get the feeling that male-male bisexuality is a non-starter.

To us, as a bisexual couple we are deeply irritated by this, not to mention the sexual inequality going on there.

We don't have any set agendas when we play and are spontaneous and R has sometimes played openly with another man and quite frankly we don't care who it upsets or offends. If people don't like it, then don't look. We aren't going to muzzle our sexuality just because it repulses some people.

To suggest that on non-bi nights it is acceptable for women to play with each other but not men is sexist rubbish and we aren't going to play by those rules.

Just as we wouldn't expect on a non-fetish night folks in fetish gear to be non-welcome or TV/TS to be unwelcome just because they might offend some people. We say live and let live.

J & R"

But surely thats what any community is like, I wouldnt personally want your fella not to express himself, like you say I have the option not to look.

But if the the majority of people there have expressed strongly that this isn't what they want to see then its the way the club management will set things out?

Having said that im not at all sure if it'd turn me of as much as id think, since iv never seen it for real. Maybe id have little or no reaction to it at all.

It's the club that needs to decide what the punters want if enough say they don't like then in respect the club owner needs to do what the customer asks at the end of the day your psying go get in you have a say

Bolton

I have to say that in the xxxxx years we've been going to clubs, we've never seen 2 guys getting it on (we'd leave the room - no problem)- we don't do bi nights - can't understand the hullaballoo - if you don't like it - don't look! Z

"It's the club that needs to decide what the punters want if enough say they don't like then in respect the club owner needs to do what the customer asks at the end of the day your psying go get in you have a say"

Yeh exactly its not about right and wrong for them so club ettiquet will be dictated by their members list.

May have to investigate one of these clubs lol, see if I do get freaked out or not. Really wanna go to La Chambra tbh

near fleet, hants

"This is Master replying.

Masterq81 "

Plenty of clubs if you want to travel miles but why should we have to and why should we have to lock ourselves away. Most bi-nights are on a week night which is very difficult if you have family commitments. I find what is your norm very interesting but I'm a wimp and don't like pain

Bolton

"It's the club that needs to decide what the punters want if enough say they don't like then in respect the club owner needs to do what the customer asks at the end of the day your psying go get in you have a say

Yeh exactly its not about right and wrong for them so club ettiquet will be dictated by their members list.

May have to investigate one of these clubs lol, see if I do get freaked out or not. Really wanna go to La Chambra tbh "

So you're posting on a thread about clubs and you've never been to one? Classic, I like it. Z

"It's the club that needs to decide what the punters want if enough say they don't like then in respect the club owner needs to do what the customer asks at the end of the day your psying go get in you have a say

May have to investigate one of these clubs lol, see if I do get freaked out or not. Really wanna go to La Chambra tbh

So you're posting on a thread about clubs and you've never been to one? Classic, I like it. Z"

Yeh got involved because club ettiquet is what keeps me from going and this is the best resource for learning.

Then the threa got interesting, no badmouthing and a cross section of opinions. Iv never tried man on man love but it wouldnt stop me from commenting on a thread about it!

Bolton

So you're posting on a thread about clubs and you've never been to one? Classic, I like it. Z

Yeh got involved because club ettiquet is what keeps me from going and this is the best resource for learning.

Then the threa got interesting, no badmouthing and a cross section of opinions. Iv never tried man on man love but it wouldnt stop me from commenting on a thread about it!"

I'd say that instead of analysing the ettiquette, just go to one - La Chambre is lovely - you're big enough and ugly enough to go along - try it you'll like it! Z

Then the threa got interesting, no badmouthing and a cross section of opinions. Iv never tried man on man love but it wouldnt stop me from commenting on a thread about it!

I'd say that instead of analysing the ettiquette, just go to one - La Chambre is lovely - you're big enough and ugly enough to go along - try it you'll like it! Z"

Lol cheers, I think. Yeh will try it soon, thinking the one in Derby 1st. Less on the doorstep.

Bolton

I'd say that instead of analysing the ettiquette, just go to one - La Chambre is lovely - you're big enough and ugly enough to go along - try it you'll like it! Z

Lol cheers, I think. Yeh will try it soon, thinking the one in Derby 1st. Less on the doorstep."

Bloody hell, go to Sheffield - you won't see anyone you know - trust me - and if you do - so what? Why travel unnesserarily? Z

rochdale

I've found that my local club in Rochdale is usually full of people from Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax etc.

Think all the West Yorks clubs must be thick with Rochdale accents!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I don't like watching females playing together. I think I will have to complain next time I go to a club!

I also don't like to see overweight people engaging in sexual acts . . . What answer would I get from the management ??

Jane x

I did ask this question to Abfabs!

As they now have a Monday bi night i asked them if it was permissible on a normal night, the reply was positive!

I was told that as long as it was consensual then they had no issue with it at all! With regard other patrons of a club being uncomfortable with guys getting it on, well im sorry but what is the difference with girls getting it on!

I understand that there is a fine line and i would never think that guys fucking in public in a club would be appreciated but i think if you go to any sort of swinging club then there should be just no taboo's as long as it is not morally offensive, (children or animals!), The wife and i have been to many clubs that frown heavily on bi male play and we find it unfair that they promote the girls to play!!!

But this is the world we live in and im not sure it will change over night!

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"I think it's best not say anything if you don't like it I learnt that yesterday I will fight my corner though but I'm zipping my gob up x

I've enjoyed a lot of your posts, I would just say try not to read things into words that arn't necessarily there, give you opinions by all means but don't take it personally if people have differnt ones.

Racism, sexism and a dozen other -isms should not be tolerated, but opinions arn't the same as being predjudiced.

I'm not always great with words but I hope you undersatand what I mean. "

As i read through this post it high lites our own ignorance of what is a dislike; what is sexism and what is prejudice so i though to my self it's deffinitely confussing so follow this link and all shall be revealed and you can then judge for yourselves how your own thoughts etc fit in...

then maybe we can move along and live in peace..love everyone for their own individuality and get back to what makes this pass time fun...although I do understand that for some this is a deffinate life choice too...power to the people!

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Prejudice

Beeston

"I think it's best not say anything if you don't like it I learnt that yesterday I will fight my corner though but I'm zipping my gob up x

I'm not always great with words but I hope you undersatand what I mean.

As i read through this post it high lites our own ignorance of what is a dislike; what is sexism and what is prejudice so i though to my self it's deffinitely confussing so follow this link and all shall be revealed and you can then judge for yourselves how your own thoughts etc fit in...

then maybe we can move along and live in peace..love everyone for their own individuality and get back to what makes this pass time fun...although I do understand that for some this is a deffinate life choice too...power to the people!

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Prejudice

"

Interesting. Thank you.

"and that is why i was double checking what katie was saying...

girl/girl is fine... guy/guy isn't...

so at best its a double standard and at worst its hypocritical...."

Agree. Club f is a wednesday once a month i think, but i don't see why if f/f is ok every night why m/m isn't. Sounds like only some sexual preferences are allowed.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Perhaps swinging is not the group of open minded people we sometimes like to imagine, but rather just the usual cross section of society with its various prejudices.

My vote goes towards, you are very likely to see something that does not take your fancy at a club, but so long as they aren't forcing you to stay and watch what is the problem, move on.

I think thats a little strong. You will notice that Katie signs her own posts and that if her Master posts he will state that this is his opinion and that Katie may have her own.

If you have not come across 1 person that is repulsed by you being a tv/ts then that isn't because nobody is repulsed by it, its just that nobody has been so unrespectful as to bring their repulsion to your attention.

Katie answered an open thread and I happen to think she's done a good job of being open an honest with her answers. One of a few on here that don't bend their beliefs or sexual persuasions just to fit in.

And if you continue Reading the whole thread you'll understand it all

I have. Every word.

Clap clap and you'll see it was resolved

I simply stated on your comment. Clap clap yourself darling, bitchyness won't work on me

Me neither sweets but it was resolved between me and katie so why bring it up? When your a bi/ gay bloke you'll know what I'm talking about and last night Scott mills docu hightlighted predujice with gays

Thought swinging clubs were prejudiced against men in general never mind bi/gay ones

Ha ha good point there

"Me neither sweets but it was resolved between me and katie so why bring it up? When your a bi/ gay bloke you'll know what I'm talking about and last night Scott mills docu hightlighted predujice with gays "

Bring it up? Janelle I just made a comment, this is a forum so its allowed. I have no prejudice whatsoever against bi/straight/gay/black/white/sky blue pink with polkadots....I'm just me and I say it how it is.

There has been a few referances on this thread to how some don't like to see fat people engage in sexual activity. I could've cried my Lancome mascara away but instead I made another cuppa and dunked a custard cream in it as I typed. Relax....you'll get lines from so much stress!

Lines my face is like a jigsaw puzzle at times lol I think too much that's my trouble

Share those custard creams x

Course I will sugar...you're not far from me you can hide under my desk & I'll feed you up!! Mwah xxx

well not sure what club you was at but yes please i love seeing men having fun its a very Big trun on to me .... in a normal swingers club hell yerrrr x just wish there was more as my john s not bi , x

Taking into account the above comments by others, it seems the majority of women are in favour of males being left free to openly explore their bisexuality in clubs.

Does this highlight a contradiction towards the commonly held belief that it is the women in control.

If not then who is it strongly objecting and stopping these individuals in clubs ?

"I did ask this question to Abfabs!

As they now have a Monday bi night i asked them if it was permissible on a normal night, the reply was positive!

I was told that as long as it was consensual then they had no issue with it at all! With regard other patrons of a club being uncomfortable with guys getting it on, well im sorry but what is the difference with girls getting it on!

I understand that there is a fine line and i would never think that guys fucking in public in a club would be appreciated but i think if you go to any sort of swinging club then there should be just no taboo's as long as it is not morally offensive, (children or animals!), The wife and i have been to many clubs that frown heavily on bi male play and we find it unfair that they promote the girls to play!!!

But this is the world we live in and im not sure it will change over night!"

Totally agree with you,

"

Katie answered an open thread and I happen to think she's done a good job of being open an honest with her answers. One of a few on here that don't bend their beliefs or sexual persuasions just to fit in. "

Yes, and that is why we are not going to bend our beliefs or sexual persuasions to fit it either!

"Taking into account the above comments by others, it seems the majority of women are in favour of males being left free to openly explore their bisexuality in clubs.

Does this highlight a contradiction towards the commonly held belief that it is the women in control.

If not then who is it strongly objecting and stopping these individuals in clubs ?"

As I already said, I have been researching for a club that will be opening soon. As part of my research I was asking a lot of people about preferences, and as I knew Chams had a bi night I did have some questions on this.. Most couples and many single ladies said that they would not like to it to be open invite to bi guys.. Although favour of bi nights including one weekend night a month being bi favourable was mentioned quite a bit.

I outside of this forum, do not know many women that are comfy with watching it.. In general see how its recieved in clubs and you will realise that wrongly or rightly its not well accepted.

Katie. x

I love bi night at Chams, not only does it do what it says on the can, everyone in the club that night seems more relaxed and anything goes basically. There may be things that some people find distasteful but then its acceptable to move away and not look. I dont have a problem with anything that happens.

I have never seen two guys having penetrative sex but I have seen guys sucking each other and its very sexy. I find it very erotic seeing two masculine looking men enjoying each other, especially if the "sucker" closes his eyes, it just looks erotic.

I also love the TV/TS that go, they are complete Diva's, its great. Or you might see an otherwise masculine looking man just wearing a pair of ladies sandals, it doesnt matter, anything goes.

I once saw a couple in the dungeon, she was lying down on the table, handcuffed, he was belting the life out of her with a flogger, the welts on her body were horrendous, I had to walk out, it sickened me to see that violence even though it was consensual. I didnt complain,they had every right to be there, I moved away.

The other thing I like about bi night is the relaxed attitude of guys touching me. I like two guys touching my nether regions, turns me on. On some nights if a guy touches me down there and my guy has his hand there, they jump away as if ive given them an electric shock. They are terrified that Chris might start "holding their hands". On bi night this doesnt happen.

Ive also found that you get the older more mature (in attitude) guys. The younger ones are terrified of gays and bi's and therefore keep away and go on single guy nights, but the more experienced know that a lot of couples go on bi nights and less men, therefore more chance of action

"I love bi night at Chams, not only does it do what it says on the can, everyone in the club that night seems more relaxed and anything goes basically. There may be things that some people find distasteful but then its acceptable to move away and not look. I dont have a problem with anything that happens.

I have never seen two guys having penetrative sex but I have seen guys sucking each other and its very sexy. I find it very erotic seeing two masculine looking men enjoying each other, especially if the "sucker" closes his eyes, it just looks erotic.

I also love the TV/TS that go, they are complete Diva's, its great. Or you might see an otherwise masculine looking man just wearing a pair of ladies sandals, it doesnt matter, anything goes.

I once saw a couple in the dungeon, she was lying down on the table, handcuffed, he was belting the life out of her with a flogger, the welts on her body were horrendous, I had to walk out, it sickened me to see that violence even though it was consensual. I didnt complain,they had every right to be there, I moved away.

The other thing I like about bi night is the relaxed attitude of guys touching me. I like two guys touching my nether regions, turns me on. On some nights if a guy touches me down there and my guy has his hand there, they jump away as if ive given them an electric shock. They are terrified that Chris might start "holding their hands". On bi night this doesnt happen.

Ive also found that you get the older more mature (in attitude) guys. The younger ones are terrified of gays and bi's and therefore keep away and go on single guy nights, but the more experienced know that a lot of couples go on bi nights and less men, therefore more chance of action "

See the interesting thing for me here is that the mention of the flogging, now My Master and I would never dream of doing something like that in a swingers club (unless on a fetish night) as we understand that it may make somepeople un easy..However, like you cant understand how thats erotic or enjoyable, and for you you state the it sickened you to see that.. for us and many others two men make us feel exactly the same. So I fail to see how its any different.

That was why I likened men with men in a similar light..

I accept that we all like different things but somethings I do not think should be done around people that may not think the same.

I have also never experienced the awkwardness you mentioned with guys accidently touching hands etc.. even to be fair with cocks touching..DP for instance doesnt seem to cause many problems (well except perhaps fit)

Katie. x

Yes I do see your point Katie. I didnt object to the BDSM taking place, I just found it very uneasy to watch, therefore I moved away because I felt they have every right to be there.

In fact I did have a conversation with the couple involved. I asked them about BDSM and told them that it was not my scene. She told me that they have been into this for years and that she was totally comfortable with her guy and what they did. In fact I let her give me a "little go" so I resumed the position of bending over by the fireplace at Chams and she whipped my backside, very gently. I didnt find it erotic though because its not my interest.

I accept that I find it uneasy watching because I dont understand. But I dont judge those who enjoy the scene.

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

This entire thread brings up a very interesting point: what is distasteful to one is acceptable to another.

Let's move it away from the original discussion of bisexuality in men. What if it were a very old person with a much younger person? Have been to a party where there was a 70 year old male and he was with a mid-20s female. They were having vigourous sex and she was truly having a fantastic time. Now, is that distasteful?

What about an amputee? A while ago in a previous relationship we played with a couple and he had lost a leg below the knee in a motorcycle accident, they were lovely people though to some it was distasteful.

What about someone with a physical disability? Would you look away and think it was disgusting if someone with spina-bifida was playing at a club?

If you don't understand the power exchange dynamic in BDSM it can look brutal and vicious.

There are no black and whites here, just shades of grey. However, one does have to laugh at the so-called "enlightened" swingers who are quick to say that same sex contact between males is abhorrent. It may not be to your taste, but it seems that bisexual males are particularly demonised. Check Out Russell Brands sketch about the threesome where he accidentally got sperm on his friends leg. It lampoons the entire process. Or look at American Pie 2 with the scene with the two girls and the guys in the cupboard.

Essentially it's perfectly ok for the girls to kiss passionately, but the boys...

The very fact that we are on this site in the first place puts us outside the norm. How many of us would have an awkward conversation with our HR department or family if our little sexual peccadilloes became public knowledge? We've recently seen a politician commit perjury to avoid admitting to swinging.

To coin a phrase, one man's meat is another man's poison....

Love the above thread

» Add a new message to this topic