FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too Far??

Too Far??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Most people tell me "wow - you're in London, you must be meeting like everyday!", sadly, nothing could be further from the truth.

99% of my meets are outside London as, for some reason unknown to me, if I was to depend on London meets (clubs excluded) then I'd might as well become a priest and give up sex.

Typical example of latest rejection:

"you're too far hun" - from someone also Living in London.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you should look at why your constantly getting your too far?

I dont live in the mainland uk anymore and have women and couples asking to meet me from all over the uk.

Im not bragging or mean to sound funny here but maybe ya either giving up to easy or its a polite way of women saying no thanks

I hope ya luck Changes dude.

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Maybe you should look at why your constantly getting your too far?

I dont live in the mainland uk anymore and have women and couples asking to meet me from all over the uk.

Im not bragging or mean to sound funny here but maybe ya either giving up to easy or its a polite way of women saying no thanks

I hope ya luck Changes dude. "

I think they're trying to say "no thanks"... or they think I'm in the Isle of Man

"Maybe you should look at why your constantly getting your too far?

I hope ya luck Changes dude. "

Maybe they are just being polite, safe in the knowledge it's never going to happen, just a thought

could be a number of reasons, i have to admit as a woman i turn down guys regular for being to far away, even if they are willing to do the traveling, i always say to people i don't do obligated sex and i think MOST men on here would expect sex if they have traveled a distance to meet you, theres very few that would be happy to travel a long way just for a drink and be ok with going back empty handed after a hour, maybe she felt the same way and after all Londons a bloody big place all because you both live in London does not mean you only 5 miles away lol everyone has their own idea of how far away to far is and how far they are willing to trtavel

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

For some...something like 10 minutes walk is already far...:D...some like us...:D

"could be a number of reasons, i have to admit as a woman i turn down guys regular for being to far away, even if they are willing to do the traveling, i always say to people i don't do obligated sex and i think MOST men on here would expect sex if they have traveled a distance to meet you, theres very few that would be happy to travel a long way just for a drink and be ok with going back empty handed after a hour, maybe she felt the same way and after all Londons a bloody big place all because you both live in London does not mean you only 5 miles away lol everyone has their own idea of how far away to far is and how far they are willing to trtavel "

We do exist. but then some of us are here for friendship rather than using it as a dating/sex site

Guess the excuse is totally relevant. Bottom line, they have changed their mind, of course you can now move to time wasting mode

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont travel but do accomodate and ive never had any trouble with guys not wanting to travel because of the distance. When first chatting i always make it perfectly clear to them how far i am away from themx

But then if i didnt want to meet someone I guess your too far away is an option to let someone down nicely but to be honest, if i dont have to go anywhere it doesnt matter where they are from

» Add a new message to this topic