FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your first swap

Your first swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inups99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

What was your first swap like? How did it feel?

We had been to a swingers club previously and my wife had hold of another guys cock for the first time and wanked us both off. The second visit to the same club saw us meet up with a lovely guy who we invited into a room to play. As he licked and feasted on her pussy, i told her it was ok if she wanted to fuck him. She said the magic words to him "do you want to fuck me?" and to actually see him pulling on a condom and entering her and then giving her an amazing fucking doggy style made me realise what a fab thing swinging is!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

My first swap was my ex wife for 3 magic beans....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My 1st was with another couple and the guy was bi and it was lovely and still mates with them too made me very welcome

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I swapped my Tonka toy dumper truck for an action man with the "eagle eyes" thingy when I was 10.

Oh, come on, someone was gonna do it!!!

By *inups99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

LOL - ok, cancel the topic!!!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"What was your first swap like? How did it feel?

We had been to a swingers club previously and my wife had hold of another guys cock for the first time and wanked us both off. The second visit to the same club saw us meet up with a lovely guy who we invited into a room to play. As he licked and feasted on her pussy, i told her it was ok if she wanted to fuck him. She said the magic words to him "do you want to fuck me?" and to actually see him pulling on a condom and entering her and then giving her an amazing fucking doggy style made me realise what a fab thing swinging is!!!"

you mean this is about sex????? disgusting!!!!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We'd been clubbing every month for a few months and had always soft swung with other couples. We'd stopped short of full sex with others because R hadn't felt ready. One night we were in a playroom next to another couple, touched, swapped and didn't stop after the foreplay. We both really fancied the other two and it just seemed right to carry on and fuck. Neither of us checked with the other, it just happened, and neither of us had any regrets afterwards.

One of R's concerns was what she'd think about watching me with another woman, and what I'd think about watching her with another man. We both thought it was great to see the other one having sex, one of the great pleasures of swinging we think.

That first full swap was a real watershed; the same night we got talking to another couple in the bar, swapped and paired off into separate playrooms, something we'd never have considered before. The next visit R had a mini-GB and we ended the night playing in a big group. Once we'd taken that first step everything else became possible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well my first swap was dogging when I run into a load of cpls off here by accident when walking my dog! Had a play and they told me to join, that was 6 years ago, went off the scene for a while but now nothing will ever make me leave lol

» Add a new message to this topic