FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications & Photo Approval

Verifications & Photo Approval

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is another one of the many topics on verifications, the amount of times I have came across profiles that have been on the site for over a year who are rather single fems or couples and still have no verifications or photos approved yet they are GENUINE regular users, Couldnt they come up with some sort of system where you profile gets swiped from the site if you have not made the effort to get verified within a certain time limit, as it spoils the fun for everyone else, This is mainly aimed at guys faking on females or couples profiles just to look at their pics or any other impersonators.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just select verified users only in the search

I think it could be unfair, after all verification is optional not a requirement.

Some people may set up a profile only to chat or go on the forums then decide months later to meet and take a while to find someone. Or they might start a profile and not decide to use it actively till later even though they are genuine.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i sotra agree with you there at the same time most if not all laptops come with a webcam and if not a £10 will pick up a half decent one from agros

verification would mean..phone call,webcam or meet, it is not a rule of the site that you actually have to do any of these.

you can have a profile here and never interact with anyone.

pointless but allowable

And SO full of assumptions

Know what you're saying, just feel it goes a little against the ethos of the site which is minimal rules, apart from how you treat other users.

I'm not a fan of "you must"

Plus there are so many people who don't like phone and web cam veris you might have a similar argument if that was all they'd got.

and why does someone having no veris 'spoil it for everyone else'?

pass em by..it's really that simple

I'm always a little suspicious when someones been on the site for months without being verified too

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"This is another one of the many topics on verifications, the amount of times I have came across profiles that have been on the site for over a year who are rather single fems or couples and still have no verifications or photos approved yet they are GENUINE regular users, Couldnt they come up with some sort of system where you profile gets swiped from the site if you have not made the effort to get verified within a certain time limit, as it spoils the fun for everyone else, This is mainly aimed at guys faking on females or couples profiles just to look at their pics or any other impersonators. "

If you don't like what someone has on THEIR profile why not simply pass it by?

A person could be on this site and meet dozens of people, if they wish, and choose not to show any verifications. It's nobody's business but their own!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I meet someone who prefers not to be verified because of her ex. She is very real though!

GUESS ! you can see a lot by peoples verifications or lack of them , i personally will not entertain anyone who has been on for a period of time and have no verifications/ , as they could always hide them , I recently met a lady off here who has verifications but chooses to hide them ,and in conversation she asked me about wot we was going to do about them ,she really didnt want to bother , mmm i smell a rat , I WONDER . its only fun at the end of the day , guess she got summat to hide , FRANKIE XX

"GUESS ! you can see a lot by peoples verifications or lack of them , i personally will not entertain anyone who has been on for a period of time and have no verifications/ , as they could always hide them , I recently met a lady off here who has verifications but chooses to hide them ,and in conversation she asked me about wot we was going to do about them ,she really didnt want to bother , mmm i smell a rat , I WONDER . its only fun at the end of the day , guess she got summat to hide , FRANKIE XX"

What exactly?

I used to hide mine because I was uncomfortable with people knowing who I'd played with. I show them now, but not because I believe I was wrong before, just because I'm no longer uncomfortable.

You original post says they are 'GENUINE' regular users, so if they're genuine and you're proposing to wipe them off just because they didn't get verified. It's up to them, like other have said, there's an option to just search for verified users so problem solved.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I show some of mine but hide the majority, that's my preference and nothing to do with anyone but me.

If some suspicious guy doesn't like it then......Face bothered?

By *lscmnmytngMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

When you get verified you get the tick.

However the fact you have been verified doesnt mean you have to show them.

Is there a circumstance however that you dont show the verifications but having received one it does not show the tick?

Surely no tick means no one has actually bothered to verify you?

we hide ours. no,that's the wrong term. we choose not to display ours. we're verified,that's good enough for some people.

i'm sure if we displayed them some on here would be interested in the "quality" of them

"i'm sure if we displayed them some on here would be interested in the "quality" of them"

Yup I think you're right - there's always someone who thinks you should be doing things differently

I couldn't give a fook if someones verfied or not and neither should you. Are they bothering you? No

"When you get verified you get the tick.

However the fact you have been verified doesnt mean you have to show them.

Is there a circumstance however that you dont show the verifications but having received one it does not show the tick?

Surely no tick means no one has actually bothered to verify you?

"

Don't think so. Even when a member leaves the site and deletes their profile, their comments disappear but the tick still remains.

By *issnLickCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

And your profile is verified by.... someone seeing you on a webcam. Woo

What does that show - or not - about how genuine/reliable/worthy you are to be on this site??

Lots of fakers - lots of ways to fake verifications too.

If people are sad enough to pretend to be a couple etc then let them wank into a cup at the end of the night but that shouldn't mean we impose unnecessary rules on every other individual.

Who was that aimed at?

The op I assume, he has a webcam verification.

Ahhhh got you x

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

we had m&g last week and due to sunday tabloids running story's over the last few weeks about swingers .. a lot of people here prefare for others they intend to meet to have verification but as with every thing each person/cpl have their own things that they look for ..doesnt mean anyone is right or anyone is wrong... wud be a sad and uninteresting place if we all thought and liked the same thing

By *issnLickCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes - I was posing that question to the original poster in this thread - sorry for any confusion : )

Some people seem to place a huge amount of importance on verifications....I am a single female, I was a member on here for 6 months before I arranged my first meet, why? because I chose to, I have now been a member for well over one year and have only had 4 meets, why? because I choose to! and one of the best meets I had on here was with a guy with no verifications! so why should anyone's profile be deleted just because some other member seems to have placed a time limit on getting a verification...we all use this site for different purposes. If verifications are that important to some people, block all non verified members...simples!!

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

"Some people seem to place a huge amount of importance on verifications....I am a single female, I was a member on here for 6 months before I arranged my first meet, why? because I chose to, I have now been a member for well over one year and have only had 4 meets, why? because I choose to! and one of the best meets I had on here was with a guy with no verifications! so why should anyone's profile be deleted just because some other member seems to have placed a time limit on getting a verification...we all use this site for different purposes. If verifications are that important to some people, block all non verified members...simples!!"

Very well said!

» Add a new message to this topic