FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > women on here really need

women on here really need

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

2 realize what they are on here for,,,,,just a status ive just seen wtf it means not sure but dont sound as though the person got what they wanted whats sum of the best status you have seen make you think wtf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh please, do enlighten me: what are women here for?!!

i cant sassy it was some one elses status and the answer to your question fun same as everybody else they dont need others to tell them what they after

I honestly thought that the first words in the post was gonna say - "a good seeing to", was surprised when it didnt.

We cant really assume the reason everyone is on here. I should imagine that a lot are on here for nsa sex but there are some who are not ie; they want to chat on the forums and go to socials occasionally. Let people put what they like on their status

[Removed by poster at 23/02/11 07:07:00]

Im posting twice again - driving me mad

lets not forget the many fakes, pic collectors and timewasters so i wouldnt worry about it

" 2 realize what they are on here for,,,,,just a status ive just seen wtf it means not sure but dont sound as though the person got what they wanted whats sum of the best status you have seen make you think wtf"

again in English please? lol

i have no idea what your talking about but you can say that about anyone, there are lots of couples who seriously need to re think why they are here

" 2 realize what they are on here for,,,,,just a status ive just seen wtf it means not sure but dont sound as though the person got what they wanted whats sum of the best status you have seen make you think wtf

i have no idea what your talking about but you can say that about anyone, there are lots of couples who seriously need to re think why they are here "

Seriously think there are women, men and couples who need to have re-think about what they are doing here

when i read this i thought wtf lol

Does someone status really matter some of us do have a bad day. We've had no Internet for 2 days so we shall put that on our status

the status means fun to me apart from now when i have said im not meeting due to a chest infection

but usually mines fiesty, a song or just me rambling on and on

"Does someone status really matter some of us do have a bad day. We've had no Internet for 2 days so we shall put that on our status"

i would or the insecure fuckers will get scared that they offended u

(joke))

" 2 realize what they are on here for,,,,,just a status ive just seen wtf it means not sure but dont sound as though the person got what they wanted whats sum of the best status you have seen make you think wtf

i have no idea what your talking about but you can say that about anyone, there are lots of couples who seriously need to re think why they are here "

a fella has on his status "women on here really need 2 realize what they are on here for" , to me it dont sound very respectfull to women .

i have no idea what your talking about but you can say that about anyone, there are lots of couples who seriously need to re think why they are here a fella has on his status "women on here really need 2 realize what they are on here for" , to me it dont sound very respectfull to women ."

That makes much more sense..we read your OP as you saying..."some women need to realise what they'e here for"

i have no idea what your talking about but you can say that about anyone, there are lots of couples who seriously need to re think why they are here a fella has on his status "women on here really need 2 realize what they are on here for" , to me it dont sound very respectfull to women .

That makes much more sense..we read your OP as you saying..."some women need to realise what they'e here for"

"

never i have to much respect for women ,i hate whingers and status that moan about the lack of meets or things like i quoted as though people are here just for there fun and dont for one minute think every body have everyday life things to do ie kids ect .

» Add a new message to this topic