FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Phone sex

Phone sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so is phone sex cheating on your partner ( if you had one) or not? I love phone sex!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have done it with other guys and girls both as a couple and on our own. We find it such a turn on ,next best thing to having a third or fourth... person joining you.

I have came home on occasion to find that my partner had spent the afternoon indulging herself with phone sex, rock on. Love it

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

We do not get the phone sex thing, if you cant see or know who you are talking to how can you imagen having great sex with them...

But do stand to be corrected

I think phone sex is a bit of a art .... you have to paint the pic in there heads ..... mind is a great tool.

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Yeah i love it especially if they have a sexy voice mmm

"We do not get the phone sex thing, if you cant see or know who you are talking to how can you imagen having great sex with them...

But do stand to be corrected"

What I was thinking. Cant see the point.

"Yeah i love it especially if they have a sexy voice mmm"
yes if your going to meet them after it can be good fourplay ...

bores me fone sex sooner have real thing dnt do out for me find it sad but what ever turns u on .

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It's been years since we did that. There has not been much point since we started living together. Although we have done it on the odd night when we where apart.

Gotta say I love phone sex with the right person.

I get that others are saying they prefer the real thing... and so do I. Who doesn't?

But I love the fact that it can be done as an extra bit of fun.

I really enjoy phoning someone who you are going to meet, maybe later that day, or sometime in the future. It can be extremely horny if you connect with someone, and are teasing each other with thoughts about what is going to happen when you actually finally get your hands on each other in the flesh.

I think it's that whole build up. They do say really good sex starts in the mind, and when someone clicks with you using just there verbal skills and a horny imagination, it can really start sparks.

Another aspect of it I enjoy, is that it can be playful escapism.

Again some people say that they just prefer the real thing, and that's cool, everyone prefers certain aspects of sex to others.

But I find that I really enjoy roleplay on the odd occasion, and the whole point of that is for it to not be real.

For example - Roleplaying a rape scenario.. and it can be so much fun, so dirty, and so naughty.

Obviously, rape in real life is BAD, and most likely not much fun either.

But the whole fantasy of that, or any other fantasy that you may happen to have in your head, that is not available in real life, is there for the taking when you are talking over the phone.

Just my two cents.

If you ain't telling your partner that you're having phone sex with someone else....then it's cheating.

If they know about it, then it's not.

"Gotta say I love phone sex with the right person.

I get that others are saying they prefer the real thing... and so do I. Who doesn't?

But I love the fact that it can be done as an extra bit of fun.

I really enjoy phoning someone who you are going to meet, maybe later that day, or sometime in the future. It can be extremely horny if you connect with someone, and are teasing each other with thoughts about what is going to happen when you actually finally get your hands on each other in the flesh.

I think it's that whole build up. They do say really good sex starts in the mind, and when someone clicks with you using just there verbal skills and a horny imagination, it can really start sparks.

Another aspect of it I enjoy, is that it can be playful escapism.

Again some people say that they just prefer the real thing, and that's cool, everyone prefers certain aspects of sex to others.

But I find that I really enjoy roleplay on the odd occasion, and the whole point of that is for it to not be real.

For example - Roleplaying a rape scenario.. and it can be so much fun, so dirty, and so naughty.

Obviously, rape in real life is BAD, and most likely not much fun either.

But the whole fantasy of that, or any other fantasy that you may happen to have in your head, that is not available in real life, is there for the taking when you are talking over the phone.

Just my two cents.

"

and quote of the day goes to...!!

'Obviously, rape in real life is BAD, and most likely not much fun either.'

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

No it aint fun trust me it never goes away

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Phone sex ? Nah ! I can't get mine to vibrate for long enough

Jane x

"If you ain't telling your partner that you're having phone sex with someone else....then it's cheating.

If they know about it, then it's not."

Agreed....

If they doing it without you knowing....*smack in mouth*

I have to say i do like phone sex and so do alot of of others and people can say its sad and its not for them but we can all say the same about alot of things we all have diff turn ons and turn offs, and some are good at it and some are really bad!

I think as a lead up to sex it can be such a tease and turn on to work someone up, especially if you or they are somewhere where you shouldn't really be doing it.

But i feel this debate would go on for years with people saying its crap and id rather a meet which i agree with, but if 1 thing it is kinda safe ish lol

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

well tried it with each other when hubby was away, but i just kept laughing. just could not get into it.

Sorry not for us.

Sue

Same here - much to OH's disappointment phone sex or talking dirty just makes me giggle.

Mrs R

"Ok so is phone sex cheating on your partner ( if you had one) or not? I love phone sex!"

I never do phone sex just makes me laugh out load lol and frustrates me as I dont do web cam sex either no virtual sex just real sex lol

i started doing it as a second job till i realised how shite the pay was

hubby found it a huge turn on knowing that whilst he was at work i was getting loads of guys to shoot their loads

not for me, they could be the other end doing their knitting or washing the dishes while you jack off lol

"not for me, they could be the other end doing their knitting or washing the dishes while you jack off lol"

you have no idea how right you are

nothing beats the personal touch

» Add a new message to this topic