FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Honestly

Honestly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

honesty what chances has a single guy like me got off getting anywhere on this site.

hope to get yourfeet back thanks paul x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

keep trying and keep positive.

if you give off negative vibes.. you lessen your chances.

good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tip: Type in "single guys" in the 'search forums subject' box.

You'll see previous threads and feedback. Hopefully you will find some of it useful.

thankyou x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"What?"

he wants your feet!!!!

seriously though OP, patience is a virtue, there are some of us who are nice to single guys, you've just got to find them

be polite, be grascious if someone says thanks but no thanks etc read profiles, dont start messages with 'wanna fuck?' as most dont like that

Edinburgh

The ability to communicate accurately, concisely and with clarity what it is you're looking for and what you have to offer is a huge advantage.

I find.

fead bk sorry muct look at keyboard more

Edinburgh

"fead bk sorry muct look at keyboard more"

Quite.

"fead bk sorry muct look at keyboard more

Quite."

Spoof?

[Removed by poster at 26/02/11 10:10:23]

He wants your food now!!!

"fead bk sorry muct look at keyboard more

Quite."

wind up...lol

You have been here 8 months so you should know ..... if its going well or not ?? i am sure there are sexy people out there for you .... you have to think positive and not just sit there think thay will come to you ... mail and get chating to some ,, and not just 1 boring line xxx

By *unlovers2009Couple  over a year ago

chester

My advice would be ...

1. Read profiles, dont just skip to the pictures.

2. Only send a message if you are what people are looking for. If a profile says not looking for single guys at the moment, you wont change their mind, you'll just piss them off!!

3. If you are sending a message to a couple, dont just address it to the woman. Remember that the guy will be the gatekeeper into his Mrs pants!!

4. Be polite and dont just write messages saying "fancy a fuck"

Hope this helps

thanks everyone x

Edinburgh

ur wlcm

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"honesty what chances has a single guy like me got off getting anywhere on this site.

hope to get yourfeet back thanks paul x"

1. take that silly disclaimer off ya profile.

2. add some more info about yourself minus text speech

3. have some patience

4. Ignore sensualfire- he hasnt had his medication

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"My advice would be ...

2. Only send a message if you are what people are looking for. If a profile says not looking for single guys at the moment, you wont change their mind, you'll just piss them off!!

3. If you are sending a message to a couple, dont just address it to the woman. Remember that the guy will be the gatekeeper into his Mrs pants!!

Hope this helps"

Pmsl at gatekeeper fun

By *unlovers2009Couple  over a year ago

chester

"My advice would be ...

Hope this helps

Pmsl at gatekeeper fun "

Hiya babes ... thought I'd visit here from over the road

Some threads are worthy of being renamed comedy sketches.

A good ole giggle .... x

I was hoping not to pester some of these nice ppl and they can look if they like contact me.

ps hi there over the road xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"My advice would be ...

Hope this helps

Pmsl at gatekeeper fun

Hiya babes ... thought I'd visit here from over the road "

*locks gates to keep fun here*

whispers"its a much more active forum,even i cant keep up"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think it is even simpler that than....

would you answer your own profile.... if the answer is no... then you already know what to do....

no point in giving people advice on how to change it... because in the end it is just any generic profile and not your own...

"I think it is even simpler that than...."

This thread gets funnier....

in other words dont bother is that waht u are trying to say 3 million guys maybe 300 females 30 close to me

"in other words dont bother is that waht u are trying to say 3 million guys maybe 300 females 30 close to me "
not at all you look ok , and i am sure theres lots who would like you as there friend .. dont give up xx maybe have a wax or shave down there , lol xx ooo thats just me hair puts me off around the bits xx

Who has told you not to bother?

need some new pics its is trimmed down there now just need new pics, going to give it afew days then am off out of here thanks all x

"need some new pics its is trimmed down there now just need new pics, going to give it afew days then am off out of here thanks all x"
well all sites are same even the pay ones xx and this is free ......

was on newbie b4 this and had more luck on there thats all

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"in other words dont bother is that waht u are trying to say 3 million guys maybe 300 females 30 close to me "

no at all...... i don't see where anyone has said that... however if you have a defeatist attitude, then you have lost before you even start

people hate it when you say this, but you do get out what you put in and that is where actual "effort" pays off...

also being proactive and actually getting out there...for example

do you go to clubs?

do you go to socials and just meet people?

do you actually just chat in the chatroom as opposed to trying to just chat people up....

all the different bits are just parts of a bigger jigsaw... and it is making this work for you that is the key....

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

"What?

he wants your feet!!!!

seriously though OP, patience is a virtue, there are some of us who are nice to single guys, you've just got to find them

be polite, be grascious if someone says thanks but no thanks etc read profiles, dont start messages with 'wanna fuck?' as most dont like that"

Sings...Have a little patienceeeeeeee, something something looooove I loooost

Feeling your frustrationnnnnnnssss

Ahh gotta love Take That...without Robbie.

Anyway, good messages are good, humour is good and of course patience.

"need some new pics its is trimmed down there now just need new pics, going to give it afew days then am off out of here thanks all xwell all sites are same even the pay ones xx and this is free ......"

As said before, have patience.

Why not stick around on the forums like some others? Get your name down for a couple of the socials.

Let your fun side show through.... whinging on a swing site isn't going to get the girls rushing to your feed.... er, I mean feet

thanks for all the help hope u all hava good wkend x

ps am in general chat most of the time with web cam on and not naked

I wouldn't say not bother mate, I'm loving this site to be perfectly honest. You can flirt with people, have a banter about life in general, even talk about serious issues...oh and have plenty of seriously good sex with many like-minded ladies! Don't let the numbers game put you off, so long as you come across well enough and treat people with respect then a multitude of sexual possibilities await....

Personally the problem I have is with time, I don't get enough of it free for my liking anyway as I tend to work 60 odd hours a week, and as you can imagine that can hinder meeting possibilities if not planned or if I just happen to be free when a female friend is who wants to be pleasured...

But I don't come on here whinging about having not enough time (apart from just now, oops!) I just take it as a given and get on with it. Best way to be mate, honestly.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

YOu are cute, dont give up, its hard for single guys but the ones that are polight and patient do very well. You have made a start you have a few veris. you just need maybe to go to a club or a social, put yourself about a bit. Its really just the same for couples we also have to put ourselves about as east anglia aint the swinging capital. Can be hard for 4 ppl to all find a attraction. Dont give up fun will come xxxxxx

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

As a single guy ..no chance of any meets ..suggest like me you join up with a female fuck buddy as that is the path to getting meets ..otherwise as a single male ...not an earthly chance of a meet !!! thats my experience over the past 10 months You can send 100;s of messages as a single and you are lucky to get a handful of replies

near bury st edmunds

"As a single guy ..no chance of any meets ..suggest like me you join up with a female fuck buddy as that is the path to getting meets ..otherwise as a single male ...not an earthly chance of a meet !!! thats my experience over the past 10 months You can send 100;s of messages as a single and you are lucky to get a handful of replies "

Thats so not true, we dont do MMF often but the three guys we have played with have done very well from fab swingers. Its all about your aproach and getting maybe to clubs or social. I was personally in the first instance attraced by the messages they send US. for one the messages was not just directed at me. We are a couple and like messages directed to us both even for a MMF. They was not just one liners, really its just sinple little things that will get you noticed, a bit of witt banter in their profile, little stuff like that and patience. OHhhh and not all cock pics on profile some nice body shots can be lovely to look at. Realise not everone can have face pics on public profile but if you can helps too. xxxxx

You dont need a fuck buddy to get meets, that really just narrows you down to meeting couples. Just give it time xxxx

"As a single guy ..no chance of any meets ..suggest like me you join up with a female fuck buddy as that is the path to getting meets ..otherwise as a single male ...not an earthly chance of a meet !!! thats my experience over the past 10 months You can send 100;s of messages as a single and you are lucky to get a handful of replies "

There's loads of meets awaiting a single male if I'm honest. If I were in a couple I'd hate shifting through hundreds of messages recieved a day when most of them are cut and paste shit, just to unearth a gem. I'm quite happy to recieve around half a dozen a day thank you very much, as the time taken to reply to all is much less and you can reply more thoughtfully.....

"honesty what chances has a single guy like me got off getting anywhere on this site.

hope to get yourfeet back thanks paul x"

It takes time but recommendation has helped me meet more and getting invited to some party's. Also always be polite in messages and take rejection with grace.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I think all my in person veris are from meets with single guys - whether solo or the 2 of us.. We're actually only generally looking for single guys, not couples - and I'd rather a 'true' couple than a fb couple if I was meeting a cpl.

Advice to Op..

You have had loads of advice but not seen something important lol

It seems regular forum single males do well with avatars of their rears.. don't know why personally but it does.

As already been mentioned.. remember if approaching a couple talk to the man too... I always laugh when I get a message that comes from a guy that forgets that. As it doesn't then matter how good the profile is, or how nice I think he is... its a no.

Katie. X

near bury st edmunds

well said katie, messages need to be addressed to both if your going to message a couple, Bish hates it that we get messages just soley chatting to me without any thought for him. x

» Add a new message to this topic