FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guilty Conscience?

Guilty Conscience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hubby & I have been getting off over a certain guy that hit on me recently but he is not into the scene (as far as I know) nothing has happened with this guy and wondered if it morally right to play with him without him knowing that we swing (obviously hubby would not b there)

Yes I know there are plenty of guys on here to choose from but it is a turn on for us to play with a vanilla.

Were we live is a very small place therefore I don't want all and sundry to know our business that is why I wouldn't tell him...

Should we have our fun???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes, go for it

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

does the guy know you are married.. if so and he goes into meeting you with his eyes open.. go for it.

if he doesn't, you shouldn't.

It makes no difference if he is a swinger or not.

If you want to meet him and if he's up for it, then go for it.

It's nobodies business but your own.

"does the guy know you are married.. if so and he goes into meeting you with his eyes open.. go for it.

"

Yes he knows am married

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

It's not mentioned so I'll assume he's not married or seeing anyone else either. Is that correct..?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"does the guy know you are married.. if so and he goes into meeting you with his eyes open.. go for it.

Yes he knows am married "

then ENJOY

"It's not mentioned so I'll assume he's not married or seeing anyone else either. Is that correct..?"

To be honest I am not sure - I know he has a teenage child I did not ask if he was married etc did not chat for very long

Yes he knows am married

then ENJOY "

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"

Fair comment but what fun

Mercedes

swindon

"It's not mentioned so I'll assume he's not married or seeing anyone else either. Is that correct..?

To be honest I am not sure - I know he has a teenage child I did not ask if he was married etc did not chat for very long "

That would be the only thing on my mind... If it was me then I'd have no problems with the fact of him not knowing you're both swingers and thinking that you're simply having an affair with him, but if he had a partner who he was actually cheating on - as opposed to pretending to cheat on - then I think it becomes a lot less easy to swallow.

That's just my take on it. I know there are plenty of people on here who don't care about their meets' relationship status... I'm not being judgemental or anything, it's just that I'm not like that.

Hope that makes some sense.

"It's not mentioned so I'll assume he's not married or seeing anyone else either. Is that correct..?

To be honest I am not sure - I know he has a teenage child I did not ask if he was married etc did not chat for very long

That would be the only thing on my mind... If it was me then I'd have no problems with the fact of him not knowing you're both swingers and thinking that you're simply having an affair with him, but if he had a partner who he was actually cheating on - as opposed to pretending to cheat on - then I think it becomes a lot less easy to swallow.

That's just my take on it. I know there are plenty of people on here who don't care about their meets' relationship status... I'm not being judgemental or anything, it's just that I'm not like that.

Hope that makes some sense."

Yeh I see your point & maybe an idea to try to bring up the subject next time I see him

I say go for it and have ur fun.

Only thing worrying me about it....is he wanting nsa with you?

Or are you going to have an awkward situation where he is going to fall for you, and think a full blown affair is on the cards??

xxx

Does he know your husband knows? Not that it makes any difference I'm just curious. Quite exciting though!

"I say go for it and have ur fun.

Only thing worrying me about it....is he wanting nsa with you?

Or are you going to have an awkward situation where he is going to fall for you, and think a full blown affair is on the cards??

xxx"

Had not thought about that and I would say it is NSA before anything happened xxx

"Does he know your husband knows? Not that it makes any difference I'm just curious. Quite exciting though! "

yes my hubby knows it turns him on a lot...

"Does he know your husband knows? Not that it makes any difference I'm just curious. Quite exciting though!

yes my hubby knows it turns him on a lot... "

Lmao just re-read your post - no he does not know my hubby knows...

I'm tempted to say maybe you should tell him then he knows there is no chance of a full blown affair in that case....but then the naughty swinger in me says naah....just fuck him & have your fun lol

[Removed by poster at 26/02/11 21:51:25]

"Does he know your husband knows? Not that it makes any difference I'm just curious. Quite exciting though!

yes my hubby knows it turns him on a lot...

Lmao just re-read your post - no he does not know my hubby knows... "

This could go tits up!

"I'm tempted to say maybe you should tell him then he knows there is no chance of a full blown affair in that case....but then the naughty swinger in me says naah....just fuck him & have your fun lol "

lmao I prefare the latter of the two...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Just remember.... some people flirt full-on with married people because they think they have the safety net of you saying no and just enjoy the flirting.

But if he's game, knows you are married and knows it's just nsa.... and you two are getting turned on by it... go for it.

swindon

I imagine your husband could have some real fun afterwards...

Imagine he bumps into the guy in the local pub or the corner shop. Your husband knows what happened, the other guy doesn't know that your hubby knows and your husband knows that the other guy doesn't know that he knows what happened - I think I got that round the right way.

If it was me I'd suddenly be really friendly with the guy, asking him all sorts of innocent questions... like when was he gonna find a nice girl and settle down? Or I'd invite him round to watch the football, saying that the wife will be there but that shouldn't bother him. It'd be even better if his job is something like a carpet fitter... I'd be asking him to pop round one day cause I'd got some stuff that needs laying in the bedroom.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

one thing that worries me about this is the fact your youre worried about people knowing your business and that you swing ...what about that people find out you were (in their eyes ) cheating on youre hubby ?is that a worse thing to be gossiped about ???after all this guys single and free to do his own thing and as not a swinger not got one reason why hed not brag to his mates or anyone for that matter that hes slept with you . i know theres no garentees but at least if he was swinger to maybe hed want that aspect his private life kept private too. a single vanilla guys got absolutly nothing to loose with this situation ,you have .if you think its worth that risk then enjoy some hot steamy sex . personally id rather have equally streamy sex with a guy in the scene rather than play with fire with a vanilla but that is just my opinion

"I imagine your husband could have some real fun afterwards...

Imagine he bumps into the guy in the local pub or the corner shop. Your husband knows what happened, the other guy doesn't know that your hubby knows and your husband knows that the other guy doesn't know that he knows what happened - I think I got that round the right way.

If it was me I'd suddenly be really friendly with the guy, asking him all sorts of innocent questions... like when was he gonna find a nice girl and settle down? Or I'd invite him round to watch the football, saying that the wife will be there but that shouldn't bother him. It'd be even better if his job is something like a carpet fitter... I'd be asking him to pop round one day cause I'd got some stuff that needs laying in the bedroom."

lol mmm now that sounds like a lot of fun... and It just so happens that I would be in my bedroom getting changed when he "just happened to walk in" to see what needing laying...

"one thing that worries me about this is the fact your youre worried about people knowing your business and that you swing ...what about that people find out you were (in their eyes ) cheating on youre hubby ?is that a worse thing to be gossiped about ???after all this guys single and free to do his own thing and as not a swinger not got one reason why hed not brag to his mates or anyone for that matter that hes slept with you . i know theres no garentees but at least if he was swinger to maybe hed want that aspect his private life kept private too. a single vanilla guys got absolutly nothing to loose with this situation ,you have .if you think its worth that risk then enjoy some hot steamy sex . personally id rather have equally streamy sex with a guy in the scene rather than play with fire with a vanilla but that is just my opinion "

Yeh I see what your saying but none the less when I was chatting outside to him to be very honest I was picturing us going at it with his pants around his knee's and me sitting on it... that is the problem... lol

As far as gossip goes they only know one side of the story and that is their side at least it keeps them busy... lol

Southampton

yes they only know one side of the story its true .so whats difference if they know your a swinger then ?which your post states you didnt want folks to know ???

swindon

"yes they only know one side of the story its true .so whats difference if they know your a swinger then ?which your post states you didnt want folks to know ???"

That's a good point. When I was still with Mrs Carambar, towards the end of our relationship, we'd already agreed amongst ourselves to open it up. She pulled a bloke in the pub one night and went back to his... needless to say, the following morning he sent a text to all his mates saying he'd shagged her and how proud he was of doing it, yada yada yada. Because everyone knew we were married but didn't know about our "arrangement" she got labelled all sorts of things as a result, which was unfair because she wasn't doing anything that we hadn't discussed and agreed - but nobody else knew that.

Southampton

exactly what i have said . the single vanilla guy has nowt to loose in this situation . a loving ,open minded caring couple have.x

Yeh can see where you are coming from - but to be fair he is not 19 with a point to prove but you never no...

As everyone is having a laugh at his expense why not just paint twat across his head and have done with it ?

"As everyone is having a laugh at his expense why not just paint twat across his head and have done with it ?

"

Why who would be laughing? it would only be us that knew and we'd be to busy fucking over it to find anything funny about it...

swindon

"As everyone is having a laugh at his expense why not just paint twat across his head and have done with it ?

"

I don't see it as laughing at his expense... it's about whether he's made aware of the OP's choice of lifestyle, and the consensus seems to be that he doesn't need to know.

Neither scenario is "laughing at his expense".

If he's not fully in the know then he is the fall guy .....

He's not being told the husband knows so the situation is totally false. For him .....

But who cares about respecting others.....like I say ....... he's the twat in the game.

Not a particularly nice one as he doesn't seem to care about relationships .. but he's still in the dark.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/11 00:41:38]

"

Not a particularly nice one as he doesn't seem to care about relationships .. but he's still in the dark. "

Yeh fully agree with you there - I was quite shocked when he hit on me because of his profession (sounds silly I know...) he made it blatantly obvious and it turned me on..

How about you tell him "Look, I know you want sex with me, you know I want sex with you. My husband knows and if its just a one off shag is willing to turn a blind eye.. and lets face it neither of us are going to mention to anyone anyway, so what harm can come?"

Without blatantly telling him your lifestyle, all bases are covered!!

"

Not a particularly nice one as he doesn't seem to care about relationships .. but he's still in the dark.

Yeh fully agree with you there - I was quite shocked when he hit on me because of his profession (sounds silly I know...) he made it blatantly obvious and it turned me on..

"

Got to confess...... if it turned me on i'd go for it too.

Yes, go for it, enjoy yourself!

» Add a new message to this topic