FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the chase

the chase

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

were are the best spots on the chase to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The amount won goes onto the board, three steps ahead of the Chaser. Contestants have the chance to change their starting position – if they want a bigger head start on the Chaser, they can start a step closer to home, but the Chaser will offer them a lesser amount, or if they are feeling brave they can start a step closer to the Chaser for which they will be offered a higher amount.

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

"The amount won goes onto the board, three steps ahead of the Chaser. Contestants have the chance to change their starting position – if they want a bigger head start on the Chaser, they can start a step closer to home, but the Chaser will offer them a lesser amount, or if they are feeling brave they can start a step closer to the Chaser for which they will be offered a higher amount."

Yeah.....i thought that was how it was done!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"The amount won goes onto the board, three steps ahead of the Chaser. Contestants have the chance to change their starting position – if they want a bigger head start on the Chaser, they can start a step closer to home, but the Chaser will offer them a lesser amount, or if they are feeling brave they can start a step closer to the Chaser for which they will be offered a higher amount."

Duh!......we all knew that

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"were are the best spots on the chase to go? "

from what I have heard recently on another site chat room I'd be inclined to give it a miss as it seems our local crime solvers are parked up most evenings looking for boy racers...and any other miscreants! lol

I thought you where talking about that quiz show with Bradley Walsh presenting it lol

I LOVE The Chase never miss it lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The amount won goes onto the board, three steps ahead of the Chaser. Contestants have the chance to change their starting position – if they want a bigger head start on the Chaser, they can start a step closer to home, but the Chaser will offer them a lesser amount, or if they are feeling brave they can start a step closer to the Chaser for which they will be offered a higher amount.

I LOVE The Chase never miss it lol "

lol did you see Bradley Walsh the other day when he couldn't stop laughing over the man saying he was partial to a bit of sausage

"The amount won goes onto the board, three steps ahead of the Chaser. Contestants have the chance to change their starting position – if they want a bigger head start on the Chaser, they can start a step closer to home, but the Chaser will offer them a lesser amount, or if they are feeling brave they can start a step closer to the Chaser for which they will be offered a higher amount.

lol did you see Bradley Walsh the other day when he couldn't stop laughing over the man saying he was partial to a bit of sausage "

Lmao yeah I was laffing sooo much at that I love it when they thrash the Chaser and go away with lots of wonga my fave chaser has to be Sean as hes mean n moody lol but I do like the Beast Mark he's not the kinda guy youd wanna piss off is he lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

I thought this was about “being chased” on here then not turning up!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol did you see Bradley Walsh the other day when he couldn't stop laughing over the man saying he was partial to a bit of sausage

Lmao yeah I was laffing sooo much at that I love it when they thrash the Chaser and go away with lots of wonga my fave chaser has to be Sean as hes mean n moody lol but I do like the Beast Mark he's not the kinda guy youd wanna piss off is he lol "

Ah I love the Beast, he has a twinkle in his eye when he tells them he is going to whup them

The woman is scary though

» Add a new message to this topic