FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Out in Public

Out in Public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Does it matter to you if your meet wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street with you?

Would it matter?

Should it matter?

Not many of us are here to look for real life partners, so should it matter if they only want to be with you behind closed doors?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would just ask them to wear a Harvey Nics carrier bag on their heads if I had concerns.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

doesnt matter to me 1 way or the other

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

hey quite often meet in public place i wouldnt meet some 1 i didnt like the look of

meeting in public dose not bother me one bit

why its safer as of the area your no to it etc

"Does it matter to you if your meet wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street with you?

Would it matter?

Should it matter?

Not many of us are here to look for real life partners, so should it matter if they only want to be with you behind closed doors?"

Great question, but just to be clear, do you mean they would be ashamed because they deemed you 'below' them or because they were exercising extreme discretion!

"Does it matter to you if your meet wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street with you?

Would it matter?

Should it matter?

Not many of us are here to look for real life partners, so should it matter if they only want to be with you behind closed doors?

Great question, but just to be clear, do you mean they would be ashamed because they deemed you 'below' them or because they were exercising extreme discretion! "

I was thinking more along the lines of the former.... 'I wouldn't want any of my mates seeing me with you' type feelings.

No it wouldn't matter and it's been said before to me so it wouldn't offend some don't want to walk hand in hand skipping down the road with a tranny lol

"....wouldnt meet some 1 i didnt like the look of "

Some do, supply and demand has a lot to answer for lol

"hey quite often meet in public place i wouldnt meet some 1 i didnt like the look of "

May be you do like the look of them.... but think no one else would understand why you do

(don't mean you personally)

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

well its a good thing we all have our own likes/disslikes/kinks

otherwise we would all be after the same perfect person lol

"well its a good thing we all have our own likes/disslikes/kinks

otherwise we would all be after the same perfect person lol"

I just realised you didn't answer the question....

So you find someone you like the look of... would it matter to you if they didn't want to be seen in public with you?

I wouldn't want to meet with someone who was ashamed to be seen in public with me. That said, I wouldn't be motivated to be seen in public with a meet from fab. That's not what I'm here for.

Yes it would and if it was obvious they didnt want to be there, i would make my excuses and go home, to be honest, other than a cheater, i cant think of any other reason

Im not ashamed to be seen with any of the people I have met. However we do meet single guys in hotels and whilst we do use the hotel bar to sit and chat in before the real fun commences, I would completely understand if it was the guys hotel and he didnt want us walking to the lift with him. It does look slightly obvious, a couple with a single guy, especially as Im usually wearing a corset with me tits half falling out

If someone is ashamed to sit in Costa coffee with me for a chat then they have no business being in my bed.

"No it wouldn't matter and it's been said before to me so it wouldn't offend some don't want to walk hand in hand skipping down the road with a tranny lol "

why not? Id skip down the road with ya jan!!

ps r u good at skipping?

xxx

All my meets start socially in a public place. 9/10 a drink/coffee leads to lunch/dinner.

If a man didn't want to be seen with me in public for a drink he's not coming to play in my house!

"No it wouldn't matter and it's been said before to me so it wouldn't offend some don't want to walk hand in hand skipping down the road with a tranny lol

why not? Id skip down the road with ya jan!!

ps r u good at skipping?

xxx"

I'm ace at skipping we can both skip arm in arm

together sweets x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Im not ashamed to be seen with any of the people I have met. However we do meet single guys in hotels and whilst we do use the hotel bar to sit and chat in before the real fun commences, I would completely understand if it was the guys hotel and he didnt want us walking to the lift with him. It does look slightly obvious, a couple with a single guy, especially as Im usually wearing a corset with me tits half falling out "

Can you let me know which hotel you'll be going to next, and dates & times please... thank you very much

swindon

"Yes it would and if it was obvious they didnt want to be there, i would make my excuses and go home, to be honest, other than a cheater, i cant think of any other reason "

You've not seen me in real life... the word "crocadillypig" has been used to describe me. Would you want to be seen in public with a crocadillypig?

swindon

Oh, and to answer the OP...

Not had it happen yet but I don't think it would bother me if / when it does.

I'm here - like nearly almost everyone else, I imagine - for NSA sex. I'm not looking for a full blown relationship. I don't want to go to museums or the theatre with people. I just want to get naked and do rude things with the people I meet.

As long as there's a sexual attraction between us both, who gives a rat's arse if I'm not good enough to be seen with them in public. I'd be getting what I want out of the arrangement, which is to have sex with someone I'm attracted to. That's good enough for me.

"Yes it would and if it was obvious they didnt want to be there, i would make my excuses and go home, to be honest, other than a cheater, i cant think of any other reason

You've not seen me in real life... the word "crocadillypig" has been used to describe me. Would you want to be seen in public with a crocadillypig? "

But it dont make it obvious i dont want to be there. Ive been on a meet with a guy that the body language was obvious i didnt want to be with him but i stayed in the pub with him, then we left, separately never to meet again

"Oh, and to answer the OP...

Not had it happen yet but I don't think it would bother me if / when it does.

I'm here - like nearly almost everyone else, I imagine - for NSA sex. I'm not looking for a full blown relationship. I don't want to go to museums or the theatre with people. I just want to get naked and do rude things with the people I meet.

As long as there's a sexual attraction between us both, who gives a rat's arse if I'm not good enough to be seen with them in public. I'd be getting what I want out of the arrangement, which is to have sex with someone I'm attracted to. That's good enough for me."

I best get off here and tidy up then

» Add a new message to this topic