FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too young?

Too young?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I too young for fab? I'm starting to consider whether I'm too young to be here as I'm struggling to get good conversations going let alone a meet.

A lot of people are saying I'm too young but should that really matter if there's a connection and you have a good conversation?

I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not too young for younger ones on here. You would be too young for us, or should say we are probably too old for you!! Your profile seems okay, maybe a sneaky face pic will help in the public photos.

What age range would you be happy to play with?

JJx.

Age is nothing but a number my friend , keep a positive mind and a meet will eventually come

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Am I too young for fab? I'm starting to consider whether I'm too young to be here as I'm struggling to get good conversations going let alone a meet.

A lot of people are saying I'm too young but should that really matter if there's a connection and you have a good conversation?

I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks "

You're blaming your age, something you can't change. Your profile is bland and doesn't say anything. Add more about what you're looking for/can offer. You're competing against men who stand out, you could too if you make an effort.

Good luck.

"You're not too young for younger ones on here. You would be too young for us, or should say we are probably too old for you!! Your profile seems okay, maybe a sneaky face pic will help in the public photos.

What age range would you be happy to play with?

JJx. "

Thanks for the reply! And I wouldn't say that you were too old for me, I tend to be more attracted physically and mentally to the older women and couples on here.

I have a few face pics ready to send in messages when requested but maybe one on my public pics will be a good idea.

And tbh I don't have an age range, if I feel attracted to the people or we click that's fine

"Age is nothing but a number my friend , keep a positive mind and a meet will eventually come

"

Will do mate cheers!

No ...not too young. ..just too young for me

"Am I too young for fab? I'm starting to consider whether I'm too young to be here as I'm struggling to get good conversations going let alone a meet.

I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks

You're blaming your age, something you can't change. Your profile is bland and doesn't say anything. Add more about what you're looking for/can offer. You're competing against men who stand out, you could too if you make an effort.

Good luck. "

I'll have a good luck at my profile, thanks for the advice!

"No ...not too young. ..just too young for me "

Well i suppose being too young is a matter of opinion haha

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

go to socials/clubs and get out there..young guys are popular with some and youll be getting to know people and having experiences. attraction is on the spot and youll be getting into the 'swing' of it in no time x

You're not too young, we started on here at 21.

And I've seen a lot worse than your profile, the best advice in my opinion is get out to socials/clubs and don't rely on hiding behind an online profile.

Not once have we been asked our age in a club and have had interest from people aged 19 to over 50.

"go to socials/clubs and get out there..young guys are popular with some and youll be getting to know people and having experiences. attraction is on the spot and youll be getting into the 'swing' of it in no time x"

Someone told me that you have to be over 23 to go to clubs? I assume that's false then haha? And I feel going to the clubs as a young single male may be quite daunting

"No ...not too young. ..just too young for me

Well i suppose being too young is a matter of opinion haha "

your profile isn't too bad actually. .I know a few that would be interested in you

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"go to socials/clubs and get out there..young guys are popular with some and youll be getting to know people and having experiences. attraction is on the spot and youll be getting into the 'swing' of it in no time x

Someone told me that you have to be over 23 to go to clubs? I assume that's false then haha? And I feel going to the clubs as a young single male may be quite daunting"

if you can go out to a pub on your own or a dancing club you can go to a club..i also said socials. if you contact the clubs via pm they will tell you what their age restrictions are. clubs arent that daunting..its the thought of it, thats daunting..sremeber that something is only ever unknown in the first 30 secs after that tyou are exploring something new...most peeps are welcoming and friendly even if they dant want to play....try it, you might like it and instantly youll be meeting people..which is what you want right?

Club operate as private members clubs so can put any restrictions they want on.

I think it's the No.3 club that's 21?

I'm sure there will be others

"go to socials/clubs and get out there..young guys are popular with some and youll be getting to know people and having experiences. attraction is on the spot and youll be getting into the 'swing' of it in no time x

Someone told me that you have to be over 23 to go to clubs? I assume that's false then haha? And I feel going to the clubs as a young single male may be quite daunting if you can go out to a pub on your own or a dancing club you can go to a club..i also said socials. if you contact the clubs via pm they will tell you what their age restrictions are. clubs arent that daunting..its the thought of it, thats daunting..sremeber that something is only ever unknown in the first 30 secs after that tyou are exploring something new...most peeps are welcoming and friendly even if they dant want to play....try it, you might like it and instantly youll be meeting people..which is what you want right?"

Yeah I suppose haha, and okay thanks I'll give it a go. Thanks for the advice

"Club operate as private members clubs so can put any restrictions they want on.

I think it's the No.3 club that's 21?

I'm sure there will be others "

Okay thanks I'll have a look around

"No ...not too young. ..just too young for me

Well i suppose being too young is a matter of opinion haha

your profile isn't too bad actually. .I know a few that would be interested in you "

Thanks, it's a shame you know them and not me haha

By *entcockslutCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

We would definitely meet you if you were closer

"Age is nothing but a number my friend , keep a positive mind and a meet will eventually come

"

.that is so clichéd. ...age is just a number. ...?..sigh...

» Add a new message to this topic