FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older Ladies

Older Ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretDaddy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I have a "thing" for the older ladies and I have noticed that I am not the only one who has and I am wanting to know who else does too?

Oh and I am curious to know if any of the older ladies would be interested in me? Can say no if that is how you feel, I won't judge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ne hung loMan  over a year ago

gloucester

Gota be honest had three female pensioners in my time loved it would do it again if I had the chance

Leeds

"Gota be honest had three female pensioners in my time loved it would do it again if I had the chance "

Lucky guy! If I were you, I do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a "thing" for the older ladies and I have noticed that I am not the only one who has and I am wanting to know who else does too?

Oh and I am curious to know if any of the older ladies would be interested in me? Can say no if that is how you feel, I won't judge "

How old do you want us?

"I have a "thing" for the older ladies and I have noticed that I am not the only one who has and I am wanting to know who else does too?

Oh and I am curious to know if any of the older ladies would be interested in me? Can say no if that is how you feel, I won't judge "

no and no

I'm pretty sure it's not unusual. I've set my filters and still get a steady influx of messages from likely young fellas. OP you wouldn't be my cuppa tea from your pictures I'm afraid.

Leeds

Oh and I am curious to know if any of the older ladies would be interested in me? Can say no if that is how you feel, I won't judge

How old do you want us? "

older the better

Leeds

no and no "

thank you for your honesty

Leeds

"I'm pretty sure it's not unusual. I've set my filters and still get a steady influx of messages from likely young fellas. OP you wouldn't be my cuppa tea from your pictures I'm afraid. "
thank you for your honesty

Op - the main appeal of young guys for me - and many other women - is their hot young bodies as well as their stamina!

You describe your body type as athletic - and yet you have 2 pictures in shapeless jackets - so you could be 3 stone or 30 stone!

If you have an athletic body - take pictures of it and get them up there - no guarantees but it may help!

Good luck! X

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I luv ladies any age so long as we click .

Leeds

"Op - the main appeal of young guys for me - and many other women - is their hot young bodies as well as their stamina!

You describe your body type as athletic - and yet you have 2 pictures in shapeless jackets - so you could be 3 stone or 30 stone!

If you have an athletic body - take pictures of it and get them up there - no guarantees but it may help!

Good luck! X"

cheers for the advice and as it happens, I do have a picture like that in my private pics. I will get it up now.

"Op - the main appeal of young guys for me - and many other women - is their hot young bodies as well as their stamina!

Good luck! X"

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

I tend to prefer younger men....though younger and prefer depends on maturity, as well as connection.

I do have a few younger friends, as I'm sure many do, just may not admit to it.

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

The youngest my gf has been with is 18 so your quite old tbh lol

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

No.......and no!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Age is of no concern to me, attraction is and I think you'll find being attracted to women much older than you is very, very common amongst men.

» Add a new message to this topic