FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single women looking for couples?

Single women looking for couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do they exist?? It seems really difficult to find girls that are genuinely interested in this. Are there any out there??...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Do they exist?? It seems really difficult to find girls that are genuinely interested in this. Are there any out there??... "

There must be you have meet one it says so on your profile.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Do they exist?? It seems really difficult to find girls that are genuinely interested in this. Are there any out there??...

There must be you have meet one it says so on your profile. "

I think they mean apart from the one they met

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I was til every man wanted to meet me behind the womans back. I lost faith in the whole scene!

By *isexhotcoupleCouple  over a year ago

london

This profile is new but our other profile has over 30 veris so we not shy of meets but in the 4 years we swinging we have yet to meet a single girl! Have meet one or two at a party but never for just could meet! Now there are exceptions but most will only ever play with single guys and secondly single girls! Especially the ones that distinctly say no single males on their profile even though 100% of there veris are men!

I have heard a couple of times that girls are too scared to meet a couple on there own and insist on bringing a male friend, but this makes no sense to us whatsoever as most married couples are way more discreet for obvious reasons and the chances of both in the couple being a nut job is slim! But still single girls think nothing of meeting a single guy on his own with no pics or veris and only on the site a week! PS don't mean all guys are bad of course but it's a numbers game so bound to be more bad eggs!

Yes agree ... We will keep looking though

Sorry replied in private by mistake .

One,yes, out of many attempts!

Sorry replied in private by mistake.

Yes, only one , out of so many on here who say they are looking for this .... Oh well ... Will keep looking

Apparently they do indeed exist

Yes, I can see how that would put you off....

Ta dah!

You are looking for a very rare thing, patience is the key lol.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Yes, I can see how that would put you off...."

try use the quotes so people know who your talking to

I guess they're called unicorns for a reason

Seems I am not using forum protocol! Sorry! Not used this much

"Apparently they do indeed exist "

Ta dah! Was meant here still picking up forum etiquette

"I guess they're called unicorns for a reason"

I actually find that description rather derogatory ...

you have to realise that there are many single women out there who are looking for couples but you have to be what they are looking for too...

if I was still looking I would pass you both by for various reasons but that's my prerogative

"Well I was til every man wanted to meet me behind the womans back. I lost faith in the whole scene! "

This . I don't meet couples anymore as a result.

Of course it is, as many people do when searching for their preference on here. Sorry if you found it derogatory... I didn't mean it to be.

Damn , I did it again without quote ... But I think you know who that was meant for

"Well I was til every man wanted to meet me behind the womans back. I lost faith in the whole scene!

This . I don't meet couples anymore as a result. "

Similar but more to do .. With them not allowing you to have a safety net!

Poster above says "they expect to meet with a male friend".

Well funnily enough there's TWO of you and only one of me.

You could actually show up and walk into a room of several males.

It has happened on here with forum posts highlighting it.

I've met lots of great couples BUT I will make sure I'M safe.

The good ones don't mind - some have actively encouraged it as they want you to feel safe.

But it's true that quite often the male shows solo or salt to play on his own and has permission so I can see why lots won't now

They indeed do exist although they may not come in abundance they do. Me and my wife have met one or two single girls one from this site and one at a party who did join us. far easier for a Cpl if the woman is bi tho now what I do find hard is to find one that will meet me on my own (have full permission)

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

They are very much around.. we have meet a few on fab and on the beach ..connie x

"They indeed do exist although they may not come in abundance they do. Me and my wife have met one or two single girls one from this site and one at a party who did join us. far easier for a Cpl if the woman is bi tho now what I do find hard is to find one that will meet me on my own (have full permission) "

strange that innit

"Well I was til every man wanted to meet me behind the womans back. I lost faith in the whole scene!

The good ones don't mind - some have actively encouraged it as they want you to feel safe.

But it's true that quite often the male shows solo or salt to play on his own and has permission so I can see why lots won't now"

100% understand the safety first line. Of course.

Though I don't meet couples any more. I find it too difficult to find couples where there's a three-way mutual attraction, I find that some couples fetish single ladies too much, and after talking quite a bit to three local couples, the male half in two of those couples have come on to me behind their girlfriend's back AND have openly admitted to me that they've cheated on their girls.

And I'm not a fan of ffms.

But it's true that quite often the male shows solo or salt to play on his own and has permission so I can see why lots won't now"

I had a friend who was on here a few years ago. She met what she thought was going to be a couple on the site, because she wanted to explore her bi side. When she turned up at the address provided, the husband told her that the wife was stuck at work but wouldn't be long. As soon as she came in, he locked the door, and kept her hostage for 3 hours. I think you can guess what happened in those 3 hours. He finally let her go, and though we all begged her to go to the police she refused, because she was married with children, and knew that it would come out that she was on a swinging site

"Though I don't meet couples any more. I find it too difficult to find couples where there's a three-way mutual attraction, I find that some couples fetish single ladies too much, and after talking quite a bit to three local couples, the male half in two of those couples have come on to me behind their girlfriend's back AND have openly admitted to me that they've cheated on their girls.

And I'm not a fan of ffms. "

Jeez... Seems a common problem! Slimey guys making it difficult for the rest of us!

But it's true that quite often the male shows solo or salt to play on his own and has permission so I can see why lots won't now

I had a friend who was on here a few years ago. She met what she thought was going to be a couple on the site, because she wanted to explore her bi side. When she turned up at the address provided, the husband told her that the wife was stuck at work but wouldn't be long. As soon as she came in, he locked the door, and kept her hostage for 3 hours. I think you can guess what happened in those 3 hours. He finally let her go, and though we all begged her to go to the police she refused, because she was married with children, and knew that it would come out that she was on a swinging site "

OMG! That's terrible!

[Removed by poster at 28/04/16 15:05:36]

"They indeed do exist although they may not come in abundance they do. Me and my wife have met one or two single girls one from this site and one at a party who did join us. far easier for a Cpl if the woman is bi tho now what I do find hard is to find one that will meet me on my own (have full permission)

strange that innit "

what is strange ?

So , do females find clubs a safer way to explore this side then? I guess so ...

I'm a single bi woman who loves having fun with couples

I have a mff meet tomorrow and cannot wait

"They indeed do exist although they may not come in abundance they do. Me and my wife have met one or two single girls one from this site and one at a party who did join us. far easier for a Cpl if the woman is bi tho now what I do find hard is to find one that will meet me on my own (have full permission)

strange that innit

what is strange ? "

that a single woman wont meet a married man

strange that innit

what is strange ? "

Oooo look "I have permission..."

You realise how many alarm bells you've just set off?

Personally I have no interest in meeting solo.

I'd have a single profile otherwise.

The whole point is to do this together!

It's called a couples profile for a reason ffs!

As for "permission" - unless Mazakeen stood there and said to the persons face that I am free to play I wouldn't consider it. Why would I?

Besides - have you seen the size of the claws on a Demon

"I'm a single bi woman who loves having fun with couples

I have a mff meet tomorrow and cannot wait "

Good for you , hope you have a great time

And in response to the op , we have met lots of single bi females and had lots of fun .

We've never kept one hostage , nor have I tried to meet one on my own .

Contrary to popular belief , the single bi female is no different to anyone else on the site . We certainly don't treat them within any more reverence than we would any other meet .

It's all about the fun , no more and no less

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

We have been lucky enough to have met quite a few (more than we expected as we are not supermodels lol) lovely single ladies

We find the key is patience, don't be too pushy,us both wanting to play with them and make them them centre of both our attentions

It takes a while but have found that it's an amazing experience for all involved

Minnie x

I have a mff meet tomorrow and cannot wait "

Nice! Enjoy

I meet couples alone. Not as often as I'd like. A reason is that it can be intimidating. Another is that I can feel 'left out' or like I'm there to 'perform'. Any hints of that and I'm out faster than old moneybags on Dragons Den.

Also my preference is straight MFF. I have found that this isn't always respected.

On the bright side I've found some awesome couples who have been perfect meets. So in answer to the question. We do meet. We just need to be comfortable and involved.

"I meet couples alone. Not as often as I'd like. A reason is that it can be intimidating. Another is that I can feel 'left out' or like I'm there to 'perform'. Any hints of that and I'm out faster than old moneybags on Dragons Den.

Also my preference is straight MFF. I have found that this isn't always respected.

On the bright side I've found some awesome couples who have been perfect meets. So in answer to the question. We do meet. We just need to be comfortable and involved. "

Thanks for your input, an interesting perspective

london

This . I don't meet couples anymore as a result. "

Have to agree to disagree with this statements! So your saying all couples are cheating behind the other person's back! I find it highly unlikely that this happens so often that it puts you off meeting couples! I think if you read veris and chat first you get fair idea if your meeting both! Girls guys couples whoever we meet we meet socially first! That should be a givin for everyone on hear but singles girls won't even meet couples for coffee!

Plus the amount of single guys on hear that do it behind their partners back is unreal we have personally met 3 guys only to find out two married and one has girlfriend! There is no way to know for sure if singles are married or not girls included! If spouses find out track u down and out u as a swinger its happened to a person we personally know!

But meeting couple for social coffee meet only takes ten minutes!

london

Have to agree to disagree with this statements! So your saying all couples are cheating behind the other person's back! I find it highly unlikely that this happens so often that it puts you off meeting couples! I think if you read veris and chat first you get fair idea if your meeting both! Girls guys couples whoever we meet we meet socially first! That should be a givin for everyone on hear but singles girls won't even meet couples for coffee!

Plus the amount of single guys on hear that do it behind their partners back is unreal we have personally met 3 guys only to find out two married and one has girlfriend! There is no way to know for sure if singles are married or not girls included! If spouses find out track u down and out u as a swinger its happened to a person we personally know!

But meeting couple for social coffee meet only takes ten minutes!"

Don't mean to paint bad picture for singles but cheaters ruin things on the genuine single girls guys that just love the lifestyle!

london

"I meet couples alone. Not as often as I'd like. A reason is that it can be intimidating. Another is that I can feel 'left out' or like I'm there to 'perform'. Any hints of that and I'm out faster than old moneybags on Dragons Den.

On the bright side I've found some awesome couples who have been perfect meets. So in answer to the question. We do meet. We just need to be comfortable and involved. "

That's perfectly valid especially if your straight! We need more people like you!

But meeting couple for social coffee meet only takes ten minutes!

Don't mean to paint bad picture for singles but cheaters ruin things on the genuine single girls guys that just love the lifestyle!"

Not saying that all male partners cheat on their partners. Just sharing my personal experience. I have met with couples. It's after the meet that the male would secretly message me. You can disagree... You are well within your right to do so. I'm sure most males would not do that... I've just been unfortunate enough to meet the ones who do... And it's put me off.

By *oodprincess69Woman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

I'm more than happy to meet couples if they are what I'm looking for, it's the balance of finding the right people and IF all 3 people get along and want to go ahead

I have a mff meet tomorrow and cannot wait

Nice! Enjoy "

Oh I will been too long since I've had fun with a couple

I no longer meet couples

I have in the past but I prefer single guys now days

oh yes - they are there

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

um....abit naive of me perhaps, but when meeting with couples, why would it be cheating if the guy meets the woman on their own? Does this mean without the F partners knowledge?

Club meets are alot easier.

That said, I have enjoyed those Ive had not in them.

Equal couple to single guy ratio

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

I have met couples and will happily do so again. They have to match my preferences as much as I have to meet theirs. Making sure something is going to meet the needs of 3 people is always going to be a balancing act.

"oh yes - they are there "

Good to know

"oh yes - they are there

Good to know"

]

isnt it just - we love playing with our single fems -

By *ust MonicaWoman  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

I have met a couple from here before

As a female who's never met a couple but is considering trying it there are a couple of things from my point

Firstly, as has already been said, it's trying to find a couple that match what I'm looking for and me match what they're looking for.

Secondly, a couple already know each other, what they want and what they expect, there's a concern of being the outsider and not feeling comfortable especially on a first meet.

I'm sure there are lovely genuine couples out there who would allay these fears but that's about taking the time to find the right match I guess.

Going to a club probably is easier as you can see people are genuine and would tend to just go with the flow, less time to worry and overthink things.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

We do exist

"Well I was til every man wanted to meet me behind the womans back. I lost faith in the whole scene! "

That's sad and ruins everyone's fun

london

We see alot of replies saying well i have met couples but, apart from about one so far non of the posters had veris from couples?

Also people say well there are two of you and its intimidating as we both know what we want! What do you think all the single guys do that meet couples? There is way way way more pressure for a single guy to perform and impress a couple never heard of a girl yet so nervous she has erectile dysfunction yet???

Also lots of girls are intimated by couples but think nothing of 5-10 guy gangbang!

"We see alot of replies saying well i have met couples but, apart from about one so far non of the posters had veris from couples?

"

i have quite a few verifications from couples but i don't show them because i no longer meet couples, the reason i hid them is because when couples mailed me and i said i don't meet couples they would point out i had verifications from them

"We see alot of replies saying well i have met couples but, apart from about one so far non of the posters had veris from couples?

Also people say well there are two of you and its intimidating as we both know what we want! What do you think all the single guys do that meet couples? There is way way way more pressure for a single guy to perform and impress a couple never heard of a girl yet so nervous she has erectile dysfunction yet???

Also lots of girls are intimated by couples but think nothing of 5-10 guy gangbang!

"

Well that's the forums on fab for you !

Never a true representation of the site on here , loads of talk , not so much action .

» Add a new message to this topic