FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Playing

Playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usky Couple01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

As newbies to the swing scene, how does one insinuate a play with another couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As newbies to the swing scene, how does one insinuate a play with another couple? "

You ask them.

By *aturelover2016Man  over a year ago

London

And if they refuse threaten to take your ball home with you

"As newbies to the swing scene, how does one insinuate a play with another couple? "

We've only done it in clubs the first time we asked and the second time it just sort of happened really! We had spoken to the couple quite a lot of the course of the evening and we happened to be in the same room at the same time and it all happened naturally.

Aberdeenshire

"As newbies to the swing scene, how does one insinuate a play with another couple?

We've only done it in clubs the first time we asked and the second time it just sort of happened really! We had spoken to the couple quite a lot of the course of the evening and we happened to be in the same room at the same time and it all happened naturally."

Thank you it just kinda happened in the last club we were at but the two meets we had at home nothing happened, we didn't know how to insinuate it without looking like fools x

By *nnejohnCouple  over a year ago

warrington

instigate lol

"As newbies to the swing scene, how does one insinuate a play with another couple?

We've only done it in clubs the first time we asked and the second time it just sort of happened really! We had spoken to the couple quite a lot of the course of the evening and we happened to be in the same room at the same time and it all happened naturally.

Thank you it just kinda happened in the last club we were at but the two meets we had at home nothing happened, we didn't know how to insinuate it without looking like fools x"

I think you mean instigate play ...

Anyway , your mistake is too much chat and hospitality .

A drink and a quick get to know each other should be enough to ascertain the connection . Then simply get the female half to say ' wow it's getting warm in here ' , and remove some clothes to reveal her sexy lingerie , and it's playtime .

Works every time .

Please consider what I said about too much chat as this is so often the case that it spoils the sexy ambiance .

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Thank you it just kinda happened in the last club we were at but the two meets we had at home nothing happened, we didn't know how to insinuate it without looking like fools x"

If we are in a more intimate environment, i.e. at theirs or in a hotel room, then it goes one of two ways if we like them enough to play, either Jayne makes a move to kiss the other fem (if she's bi), or, Jayne will disappear off, get changed into something very obvious and come back, then its down to them lol!

You ask them."

Nicely.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I say "shall I take my clothes off?"'

Your profile says you have been here over a year and have been 20 verifications, am I missing something

Aberdeenshire

Your profile says you have been here over a year and have been 20 verifications, am I missing something "

We're on here 5 years just never played before u till last October in a club in Blackpool,had a few meets since but have only been social ones

» Add a new message to this topic