FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fluid Sexuality

Fluid Sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have slept with men and women since my teens but over the last yr I feel less bi than I have ever done.

I was once open to having a relationship with a woman but now on dating sites I don't look for women at all.

Has anyone else found that after years there bisexuality has ended becoming straight or gay?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Mine fluctuates, I used to be about 80% gay, now I'm more like 80% straight. I wouldn't consider a relationship with a woman again though, too bloody stressful!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mines always had a strong tendency to women.

"Mine fluctuates, I used to be about 80% gay, now I'm more like 80% straight. I wouldn't consider a relationship with a woman again though, too bloody stressful!"

These days I can't imagine anything worse than being in a relationship with a woman

"Mines always had a strong tendency to women. "

Always the same percentage??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Mines always had a strong tendency to women.

Always the same percentage??"

I was straight until just before I joined fab but still 90% straight 10% bi generally speaking but that 10% can be quite intense. Especially if ladies are present. More jelly like than fluid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have slept with men and women since my teens but over the last yr I feel less bi than I have ever done.

I was once open to having a relationship with a woman but now on dating sites I don't look for women at all.

Has anyone else found that after years there bisexuality has ended becoming straight or gay?"

Yes

I used to meet loads of women, at one point I preferred women to men, my very first sexual encounter was with a female, but over the years I have had less and less interest in women to the point I don't meet women at all anymore and haven't for a few years now

People sexual needs change

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mine changes a lot. At times I prefer sex with guys other times sex with girls. Never really wanted a relationship with a guy though.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Dunno.

Bang in the middle?

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Prefer to meet with couples to enjoy the best of both worlds as long as the guy is bi. Finding partners on here and similar sites tends to bring out my bi side more but probably only due to numbers of females and couples being far less than available males. I think I am 75/25 str8/bi on a good day.

"Mine fluctuates, I used to be about 80% gay, now I'm more like 80% straight. I wouldn't consider a relationship with a woman again though, too bloody stressful!

These days I can't imagine anything worse than being in a relationship with a woman"

Nor me. Luckily my wife isn't really a woman as such.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Mine has always varied.....

I've yearned women and men over the years in various ratios.

Bad meets with ladies who are only into it for the sake of their partner always manage to put me off somewhat though

I'm currently about 88% straight (I like that number!) but a lady will still catch my eye for various reasons and I'll enjoy it no less than if I were feeling less bi.....

I'd say I was more straight than bi these days...

the last time I met a woman was a year ago and apart from looking for one as a club buddy, I'm not that fussed either way

Yes same here. I was thinking about it the other day. A few years ago I was totally straight, never considered fancying another woman. Then I had a few experiences and I started to be more excited by women than men. I saw a couple of women and enjoyed it sexually and emotionally but never completely. These days I find women sexually attractive but only really totally into it when guys are there too. I doubt I'd meet women only... But of course it could change again.

V xxxx

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes same here. I was thinking about it the other day. A few years ago I was totally straight, never considered fancying another woman. Then I had a few experiences and I started to be more excited by women than men. I saw a couple of women and enjoyed it sexually and emotionally but never completely. These days I find women sexually attractive but only really totally into it when guys are there too. I doubt I'd meet women only... But of course it could change again.

V xxxx

"

I'm exactly the same. I enjoy but I don't go looking for it

"I have slept with men and women since my teens but over the last yr I feel less bi than I have ever done.

Has anyone else found that after years there bisexuality has ended becoming straight or gay?"

Good question, as much as I adore women I get more and more turned on by pics of cock and male only sex. I love pussy but crave cock

I'm very attracted to women and not attracted to men. But I love to stroke a nice cock and have to confess that I've found that guys can give great BJs

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Prefer women but trying to find casual naughty times with them is a lot trickier than with chaps

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I had no idea that I had a bi side until I got into the cuckolding lifestyle. As a result I now relish meeting bi as well as cuckold couples.

I do have a strong desire to have fun with guys but only when they are a part of a couple. I find the whole three way dynamic highly erotic.

On a one to one basis I know that I would feel unfulfilled so I always turn down offers from single guys. Never say never but I don't see that changing.

» Add a new message to this topic