FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is just a general question to get some feedback. When women have sex with men do the prefer a quick wambam or a nice long session. Well when I say long my wife says my 2+ hour sessions are too long. What's everyone's thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends what you're doing in those two hours.

30 mins to an hour is enough for me, I'm not really one for all night long sessions, I like my sleep!

A two hours session is very pleasurable if it is done properly, time needs to be taken, not only focusing on genitals but all the other areas that usually get forgotten during sex... then when penetration is required.. it has to be done slowly

I think your wife's trying to tell you something..

You must be doing something she finds pretty annoying for the other 110 minutes...

A long session can be amazing but so can a quick hard fuck too! If wifey says your taking too long chances are she's bored and your doing nothing for her! Sorry x

A long session can be amazing but so can a quick hard fuck too! If wifey says your taking too long chances are she's bored and your doing nothing for her! Sorry x

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"This is just a general question to get some feedback. When women have sex with men do the prefer a quick wambam or a nice long session. Well when I say long my wife says my 2+ hour sessions are too long. What's everyone's thought."

Do your sex partners hold the same opinion as your wife? Maybe you could ask them to compare notes...

[Removed by poster at 25/06/16 14:17:52]

Billy and I have been known to enjoy the odd a 2/3 hour session, that includes lots of roleplay and foreplay, touching, caressing, (even stopped for tea briefly once lol) before getting to any sort of penetration, never really timed how long that bit lasts, but at a guess anything from 15-30 minutes.

We love these long sessions, but equally enjoy ones that only last an hour. Much less than that and our orgasms don't have time to build and be explosive. Nothing better than building it up and waiting.

Poppy

"This is just a general question to get some feedback. When women have sex with men do the prefer a quick wambam or a nice long session. Well when I say long my wife says my 2+ hour sessions are too long. What's everyone's thought.

Do your sex partners hold the same opinion as your wife? Maybe you could ask them to compare notes..."

Wake them gently though...

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Depends on the mood

"30 mins to an hour is enough for me, I'm not really one for all night long sessions, I like my sleep!"

Me too x

"This is just a general question to get some feedback. When women have sex with men do the prefer a quick wambam or a nice long session. Well when I say long my wife says my 2+ hour sessions are too long. What's everyone's thought.

Do your sex partners hold the same

opinion as your wife? Maybe you could ask them to compare notes..."

Do get any compliant with the partners I meet on here and some are repeat meets.

Do your sex partners hold the same opinion as your wife? Maybe you could ask them to compare notes...

Wake them gently though..."

Lol

Personally I prefer a long session with lots of exploring

At 45, you can last 2 hours ?

My knees have usually given up after 10 minutes, my back after 20

By the time we're at half an hour I've already brewed up and settled down for Corrie

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Depends on my mood at the time

Quick rather than long drawn out sessions please

"Quick rather than long drawn out sessions please "

As long as it takes to smoke a fag?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"This is just a general question to get some feedback. When women have sex with men do the prefer a quick wambam or a nice long session. Well when I say long my wife says my 2+ hour sessions are too long. What's everyone's thought."

3 or 4 times over a daytime session. Time for chat, coffee and hugs in between

[Removed by poster at 25/06/16 20:21:42]

I'm sure short and exciting is much better than a couple of hours of boredom.....

Now if you can do it properly for two hours I don't know many women who would complain.

Perhaps you could ask her what it is you are doing wrong...as no-one on here has experience if that!

We like to take our time and our play can start in the morning until we are both on the edge then we stop............we have a few more sessions of tease and please throughout the day and then the finale happens later on that evening.

» Add a new message to this topic