FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is BBC really an insult...

Is BBC really an insult...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see a lot of look at me threads from black men utilising the whole BBC market..

Thing is... BBW is a big beautiful 'woman' therefore recognised for being a woman ..

BBC as we all know is just a big black cock..sounds like people don't give a fuck what's attached to the big black cock..

I think it's very backwards almost looking down on blacks to just depict them as a big cock.

I know countless women will chip in how they love black men for who they are etc etc....which I think is great and I'm all for it..and I know a lot of black men will say hey..we don't care...

but should you?

if it was any other way, like men asking for a 'tight wet cunt' or 'big firm tits' all the time I think women would be up in arms at being characterised in such a way..

Just seems a bit patronising and generic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with you again, yes I am surprised lol.

I find it very offending to reduce people to genitals/body size/skin colour's fantasy (list non exshautive).

As if being the criterias, in that case the dick, there was no human with feeling whatsoever.

I'd agree - and would ever meet a man who describes himself as a BBC - if he feels his penis is the best he's got to offer then he's not for me! And I'd like to bet that not all black men have big cocks.

However - I also dislike the term BBW and all other generalisations! To imply that a woman is beautiful just because she's big is silly - just as the term SBW(slim beautiful woman) would be equally silly.

We are all individuals and should be promoting ourselves as such - not adhering to a particular stereotype!

"I'd agree - and would ever meet a man who describes himself as a BBC - if he feels his penis is the best he's got to offer then he's not for me! And I'd like to bet that not all black men have big cocks.

However - I also dislike the term BBW and all other generalisations! To imply that a woman is beautiful just because she's big is silly - just as the term SBW(slim beautiful woman) would be equally silly.

We are all individuals and should be promoting ourselves as such - not adhering to a particular stereotype! "

Couldn't agree more

[Removed by poster at 26/06/16 15:03:57]

ABB here. Average Balding Bloke

Self appointed labels aren't an issue. Giving them to others may be?

Fab is just a site for like minded people to chat/meet up make friends and have sex, Whether you're having sex regularly with BBC, BBW, Gym/muscle type people etc etc or its a fantasy to have sex with a certain type of person, Most people will judge it person to person rather then their name, colour, size of cock or tits

Totally agree

"ABB here. Average Balding Bloke

Self appointed labels aren't an issue. Giving them to others may be?"

This

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Given the proliferation of male profiles with nothing but cock pictures on, it seems lots of guys think of themselves as nothing more than a cock.

I agree I'd rather see guys represented as a person than, even by themselves, nothing but a cock.

I agree op, kind of an instant turn off for me

"Fab is just a site for like minded people to chat/meet up make friends and have sex, Whether you're having sex regularly with BBC, BBW, Gym/muscle type people etc etc or its a fantasy to have sex with a certain type of person, Most people will judge it person to person rather then their name, colour, size of cock or tits "
Absolutely. It's a fantasy and one which black guys seem happy to go along with in their profiles. I am sure women enjoy the person as much as the equipment.

"Fab is just a site for like minded people to chat/meet up make friends and have sex, Whether you're having sex regularly with BBC, BBW, Gym/muscle type people etc etc or its a fantasy to have sex with a certain type of person, Most people will judge it person to person rather then their name, colour, size of cock or tits Absolutely. It's a fantasy and one which black guys seem happy to go along with in their profiles. I am sure women enjoy the person as much as the equipment. "

Oh my god I trief but can't resist it ! From that picture profile you look like someone rich and famous but won't state his name

If the expression BBC is looking down on black men there are a hell of a lot of black men who look down on themselves as I get messages on a daily basis from black guys who's only selling point seems to be them telling me they have a BBC

"Fab is just a site for like minded people to chat/meet up make friends and have sex, Whether you're having sex regularly with BBC, BBW, Gym/muscle type people etc etc or its a fantasy to have sex with a certain type of person, Most people will judge it person to person rather then their name, colour, size of cock or tits Absolutely. It's a fantasy and one which black guys seem happy to go along with in their profiles. I am sure women enjoy the person as much as the equipment.

Oh my god I trief but can't resist it ! From that picture profile you look like someone rich and famous but won't state his name "

I wish!

"Fab is just a site for like minded people to chat/meet up make friends and have sex, Whether you're having sex regularly with BBC, BBW, Gym/muscle type people etc etc or its a fantasy to have sex with a certain type of person, Most people will judge it person to person rather then their name, colour, size of cock or tits Absolutely. It's a fantasy and one which black guys seem happy to go along with in their profiles. I am sure women enjoy the person as much as the equipment. "

Actually no..it's how you see it..that's the trouble with 'labels' they have a tendency to stick and people find it hard to remove themselves from a group or a trend...so everyone says ..."welll they don't seem to mind, do they"

It's really hard if not impossible to shake a label once it's ingrained into society.

I just see a load of hooray henries snorting into their port saying...

"oh Giles why don't you treat Penelope to one of those BBC's at the weekend yak yak! They're ever such fun and oh so taboo.."

"I'd agree - and would ever meet a man who describes himself as a BBC - if he feels his penis is the best he's got to offer then he's not for me! And I'd like to bet that not all black men have big cocks.

We are all individuals and should be promoting ourselves as such - not adhering to a particular stereotype! "

"If the expression BBC is looking down on black men there are a hell of a lot of black men who look down on themselves as I get messages on a daily basis from black guys who's only selling point seems to be them telling me they have a BBC "

This isn't aimed at anyone but everyone...that's why I stated if I was black I'd hate it...and I'm sure many do but may see it as a quick selling point

"If the expression BBC is looking down on black men there are a hell of a lot of black men who look down on themselves as I get messages on a daily basis from black guys who's only selling point seems to be them telling me they have a BBC

This isn't aimed at anyone but everyone...that's why I stated if I was black I'd hate it...and I'm sure many do but may see it as a quick selling point"

It's not an expression I care for either or this new chocolate phrases that seems to be sweep my messages at the moment

If I had a quid for every message I got offering me a big black chocolate cock I could pack up work

Everything seems to need an name how days

It's all part of the 'game' played in certain circles within swinging. It's no more offensive than calling the woman a dirty slut/whore. It's just part of the fun being played out.

I'm called a SWC cucky boy sometimes, and my wife describes my penis as small but again it's all part of the game... Least I think it is anyway

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If the guys themselves are happy to use the acronym to get meets I'm not going to lecture them. I have asked a few meets and the general consensus is that there are more important things to get offended about. I did meet one guy who said he would never meet a woman who only wanted to meet him purely for reasons of race.

"Fab is just a site for like minded people to chat/meet up make friends and have sex, Whether you're having sex regularly with BBC, BBW, Gym/muscle type people etc etc or its a fantasy to have sex with a certain type of person, Most people will judge it person to person rather then their name, colour, size of cock or tits Absolutely. It's a fantasy and one which black guys seem happy to go along with in their profiles. I am sure women enjoy the person as much as the equipment.

Actually no..it's how you see it..that's the trouble with 'labels' they have a tendency to stick and people find it hard to remove themselves from a group or a trend...so everyone says ..."welll they don't seem to mind, do they"

It's really hard if not impossible to shake a label once it's ingrained into society.

I just see a load of hooray henries snorting into their port saying...

"oh Giles why don't you treat Penelope to one of those BBC's at the weekend yak yak! They're ever such fun and oh so taboo..""

Just like referring to some upper-class Men as "hooray henries"

You have to promote yourself one way or the other on here, If some Men use their name to do that so be it, They will attract the people they want to meet

"If the expression BBC is looking down on black men there are a hell of a lot of black men who look down on themselves as I get messages on a daily basis from black guys who's only selling point seems to be them telling me they have a BBC

This isn't aimed at anyone but everyone...that's why I stated if I was black I'd hate it...and I'm sure many do but may see it as a quick selling point

It's not an expression I care for either or this new chocolate phrases that seems to be sweep my messages at the moment

If I had a quid for every message I got offering me a big black chocolate cock I could pack up work

Everything seems to need an name how days "

If they were real chocolate I'd definitely be interested.

If you want to take offence, take it, if you find it offensive, so be it........it's fun, and people on the interracial scene see as just that! Not to taken too seriously guys, lighten up.

if someone chooses to call themselves a BBC surely that's their prerogative?

same as if someone writes on their profile that they are into BBC?

each to their own I say..

"

Just seems a bit patronising and generic."

like most of your posts

"

like most of your posts "

And like many times before and many on here the points drift over the empty heads...

Keep patrolling...

"if someone chooses to call themselves a BBC surely that's their prerogative?

same as if someone writes on their profile that they are into BBC?

each to their own I say..

"

Like usual just scan the original post then I see...and pull out a nice stock reply.

"

like most of your posts

And like many times before and many on here the points drift over the empty heads...

Keep patrolling..."

yea we,re all stupid apart from you eh

Seems to be getting a little out of hand...

"Seems to be getting a little out of hand..."

that's what happens in a thread that belittles people

Personally I wouldn't use the phrase BBC, but each to their own. I'd like to think I had a bit more to offer than just my cock

"Personally I wouldn't use the phrase BBC, but each to their own. I'd like to think I had a bit more to offer than just my cock "

"Personally I wouldn't use the phrase BBC, but each to their own. I'd like to think I had a bit more to offer than just my cock "

I think most men do but hey, anything to get ahead of the crowd.

"Personally I wouldn't use the phrase BBC, but each to their own. I'd like to think I had a bit more to offer than just my cock

I think most men do but hey, anything to get ahead of the crowd. "

Personality does a lot for me lol yeah you could be a gorgeous woman but if you have nothing going on between the ears and are duller than watching paint dry you are not for me lol

By *indingDeemoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Personally don't like the term. Makes me feel more of an object than a person but I don't class myself as bbc I class myself a a young black male.

They term is just something that is there can't do much about other have a their personal opinion and I like to use it so I just respect that and carry on with my day.

"Seems to be getting a little out of hand...

that's what happens in a thread that belittles people"

Belittles...????

"Seems to be getting a little out of hand...

that's what happens in a thread that belittles people

Belittles...????"

oh you get my drift,,,smart arse

"I see a lot of look at me threads from black men utilising the whole BBC market..

Thing is... BBW is a big beautiful 'woman' therefore recognised for being a woman ..

BBC as we all know is just a big black cock..sounds like people don't give a fuck what's attached to the big black cock..

I think it's very backwards almost looking down on blacks to just depict them as a big cock.

I know countless women will chip in how they love black men for who they are etc etc....which I think is great and I'm all for it..and I know a lot of black men will say hey..we don't care...

but should you?

if it was any other way, like men asking for a 'tight wet cunt' or 'big firm tits' all the time I think women would be up in arms at being characterised in such a way..

Just seems a bit patronising and generic."

Valid point well made... And now for a but. It's a keyword. They're all keywords. A lot of people who have a particular kink or fetish may quickly glance at a profile looking for certain number of them and only read the profile properly when enough pop up on one page.

But that's just my thought... And I'm a loon!

"Personally I wouldn't use the phrase BBC, but each to their own. I'd like to think I had a bit more to offer than just my cock

Personality does a lot for me lol yeah you could be a gorgeous woman but if you have nothing going on between the ears and are duller than watching paint dry you are not for me lol"

This has nothing to do with the op, but, for me, sometimes a short sharp shag is all I need. I'm not looking for a Nobel laureate for that.

Personality does a lot for me lol yeah you could be a gorgeous woman but if you have nothing going on between the ears and are duller than watching paint dry you are not for me lol"

I can see where you're coming from but the same could be said about someone having a brilliant personality, But if I don't find them attractive they are not for me

Personality does a lot for me lol yeah you could be a gorgeous woman but if you have nothing going on between the ears and are duller than watching paint dry you are not for me lol

This has nothing to do with the op, but, for me, sometimes a short sharp shag is all I need. I'm not looking for a Nobel laureate for that. "

True that all depends on what takes your fancy lol

I can see where you're coming from but the same could be said about someone having a brilliant personality, But if I don't find them attractive they are not for me"

True it's all about finding a balance between the two

This is Fab Peach....

"If you want to take offence, take it, if you find it offensive, so be it........it's fun, and people on the interracial scene see as just that! Not to taken too seriously guys, lighten up. "

Spot on

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Interesting to see that nobody (yet) has posted with a username containing the

Initials BBC or BBW...

"If you want to take offence, take it, if you find it offensive, so be it........it's fun, and people on the interracial scene see as just that! Not to taken too seriously guys, lighten up. "
that's what I always thought it was

[Removed by poster at 26/06/16 23:59:49]

Is bbc an insult?

I guess if you want it to be. Personally we don't use it that way

On fab people often advertise themselves using their favourite asset - tall, hung, big tits, worlds best cock sucker, straight guy for gay, whatever.

Sometimes their claim is true but invariably not. It does not really matter too much it seems as truth and claims are relative in the fantasy world of fab.

I can understand if some guys are a bit offended at being described this way. Some women would be mortally offended at being called a slut but there are more than a few on fab who are happy to describe themselves as such.

So you would prefer BW (big woman) and leave the judgement of beauty to the beholder? Sounds fair I suppose.

"

Sometimes their claim is true but invariably not. It does not really matter too much it seems as truth and claims are relative in the fantasy world of fab.

"

Same in the world of politics..... Maybe Boris, Gove, Dave, Farage, Osbourne et al would do OK on fab......but they may be alone as the rest of us all run for the out door!

Its safe to say that someone somewhere will always be offended, joining this site labels you instantly by your own choices, as does life in general, you would have to go a long long way from society let alone fab to avoid generalisation..

Or you could just get off your soap box and enjoy it for what it is!!

"I agree op, kind of an instant turn off for me "

Almost as bad as describing yourself as chocolate then isn't it?

You are spot on this time velvet. Hate how some guys rely on this term as it diminishes any genuine qualities an individual may have and makes outstanding characters such as myself look limited. will you unblock me now please

"I agree op, kind of an instant turn off for me

Almost as bad as describing yourself as chocolate then isn't it? "

You actually said that out loud!@

i never understood the term myself it seems to me that some white men on this site have bigger cocks than black, Asian or whatever. However it grits army nerves more when black men post comments like "send ur wife to me and she'll never be the same again". y? Wat the fuck u gonna do transform her pussy with your glorious dark saber!!!?? It's a muscle that's used exactly in the same way as everyone else's

I find it ignorant and a massive turn off.

There's another thread that admires slim women another sexy black women, and another for bbw appreciation club. None are good without a personality.

If someone sees me as sexy because of the colour of my skin I'll welcome them and say yeah? How do u figure I'm sexy then and hw would my pussy be different from that of a white or Asian woman. It's up to them then to live their fantasy which cld prove their theory right or wrong.

I understand the taboo bit was popular in the ages where slavery was ripe but y is it taboo now when u have men turning into women and visa versa, gay marriages are legal, and yes so is interracial marriages which at one time all could have lead to a prison sentence (social prosecution is still ripe mind just look at UKIP)

Anyways my point is labels are everywhere and as much as they might rub u the wrong way it's the fact that black men themselves are labelling themselves as BBC's that making the term more acceptable just like another term they get offended if a white person calls them but not uf another black person calls them Y!!! it's the FICKING SAME U DUMARSE!!!!!

Ahhhh.... Rant and personal issues worked through

Almost as bad as describing yourself as chocolate then isn't it? "

Lol I guess, but i didnt use name because of skin colour, I just like the cake

Bored of hearing it tbh

Lol I guess, but i didnt use name because of skin colour, I just like the cake "

Lol lol nice come back mate

You actually said that out loud!@ "

Yes, I said it out loud....what's your point?

» Add a new message to this topic