FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > your ideally first date if you knew someone already you wanted to spend a day with

your ideally first date if you knew someone already you wanted to spend a day with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my ideal first date would be to go for a meal out somewhere, walk around the city/town or even some countyside to walk off our dinner hehe

from there either to the movies or back to mine or hers to watch a dvd,or tv show snuggle up to each other.

after watching whatever we was watching , talk about our lives what we want to do and see what happeneds

then say to her i really enjoyed the company and i hope we can do this again soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"my ideal first date would be to go for a meal out somewhere, walk around the city/town or even some countyside to walk off our dinner hehe

from there either to the movies or back to mine or hers to watch a dvd,or tv show snuggle up to each other.

after watching whatever we was watching , talk about our lives what we want to do and see what happeneds

then say to her i really enjoyed the company and i hope we can do this again soon "

You do realise this is a swingers site?

My ideal first date would be a takeaway and then fucking her until I had a heart attack

"my ideal first date would be to go for a meal out somewhere, walk around the city/town or even some countyside to walk off our dinner hehe

then say to her i really enjoyed the company and i hope we can do this again soon

You do realise this is a swingers site? "

doesnt mean people dont have the feeling of a first date, people are not just looking for swinging on this

You do realise this is a swingers site? "

"My ideal first date would be a takeaway and then fucking her until I had a heart attack "

lol well said

"My ideal first date would be a takeaway and then fucking her until I had a heart attack "

You old romantic you.

My idea first date would be going to a gig, dancing and singing our hearts away together all night till my throat was sore, few pints and home

"My idea first date would be going to a gig, dancing and singing our hearts away together all night till my throat was sore, few pints and home "

ive been to a few concerts i went to see example 2 times (:

You do realise this is a swingers site?

"

So that means we can only talk about emotionless fucking?

He's not asking for a date only what your idea date would be

Mine would be afternoon tea, followed by a poetry evening or acoustic gig, with the night culminating in her tied to my bed.

"Mine would be afternoon tea, followed by a poetry evening or acoustic gig, with the night culminating in her tied to my bed. "

If that's a cream tea I'm in

"Mine would be afternoon tea, followed by a poetry evening or acoustic gig, with the night culminating in her tied to my bed.

If that's a cream tea I'm in "

Why of course it's cream tea.

» Add a new message to this topic