FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The problem with NSA

The problem with NSA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee Viante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Do you ever want a shag but you really can't be arsed to shave and get all dressed up, meet in public and what have you?

If you've got a partner, no problem. Even some fbs and fwbs you can meet at short notice without feeling the need for dressing up and all. But for those without this, does it ever make you frustrated? Do you ever think it might be better to be in a relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you've made me think of that song 'did i shave my legs for this?'...yes,i completely get what you mean...and a really good relationship would be preferable for me,but a not so perfect one,despite the on tap sex..no,i dont think so...

been the best bit about not meeting is not shaving anything.

i never dressed up for meets anyway and used to take about 10 mins to get ready for one, just a shower mainly.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Completely agree!!

Luckily I don't need to worry about shaving anything ... So that's always maintained.

Personally, I never really make an effort and dress up. I go to a meet in my usual get up and if that doesn't do it for them then I am not really fussed.

I'll only make the effort for someone that truly mattered (for example, a relationship)

yeah.. I never shave my legs or pits. ..

Well I go through the same thing, I have to make sure I'm clean and suitably shaved down below before I meet anyone... lol

Last meet I had was a spontaneous one so I had to have a quick shave and a shower before setting off, told the couple I was meeting that and was called weird.... lol... think they appreciated it though when I got there

I cannot imagine having a meet and not getting dressed up. If I turned up in jeans and a tee where is the titillation in that?if I've never met someone before I was out tease and arouse them... part of that is what I wear.

To answer op yrs I've not arranged meets cos I can't be arsed shaving or tidying the house. Xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A shower and clean teeth. I don't care if you're shaved or not.

You should still shave and make an effort if your in a relationship...I would make more an effort for my man than a random meet x

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Simply put yes!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have dildos for those moments.

Fortunately i always look like I've just stepped out of a salon so not an issue for me. I even wake up with a face full of make up and my hair done. I thought that was normal!

"Fortunately i always look like I've just stepped out of a salon so not an issue for me. I even wake up with a face full of make up and my hair done. I thought that was normal! "

Unfortunately not,you must be super special . I'm a complete vision of scareyness waking up scares the life out of me nevermind any other bugger!

"Do you ever want a shag but you really can't be arsed to shave and get all dressed up, meet in public and what have you?

If you've got a partner, no problem. Even some fbs and fwbs you can meet at short notice without feeling the need for dressing up and all. But for those without this, does it ever make you frustrated? Do you ever think it might be better to be in a relationship?"

Hear hear woman.. Nothing is so extreme that it should force you into a relationship.. I'll take a lady answering the door in hair rollers , bathrobe with a hairy minge any day over having a relationship

"Fortunately i always look like I've just stepped out of a salon so not an issue for me. I even wake up with a face full of make up and my hair done. I thought that was normal!

Unfortunately not,you must be super special . I'm a complete vision of scareyness waking up scares the life out of me nevermind any other bugger!"

Doubt that very much

I shower twice a day. I'm always smooth shaven everywhere. I put the effort in to smell good and look good and I'm in a relationship.

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"You should still shave and make an effort if your in a relationship...I would make more an effort for my man than a random meet x"

this: Nick is away at the moment but I'm still shaved etc etc even just for FaceTime

I always try to look good for a meet or for hubby. I expect the same in return.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It a bit of a turn off meeting a woman that hasn't bothered to have her back, sack and crack done

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I have dildos for those moments."

"Fortunately i always look like I've just stepped out of a salon so not an issue for me. I even wake up with a face full of make up and my hair done. I thought that was normal!

Unfortunately not,you must be super special . I'm a complete vision of scareyness waking up scares the life out of me nevermind any other bugger!"

Surely not.

Unfortunately not,you must be super special . I'm a complete vision of scareyness waking up scares the life out of me nevermind any other bugger!

Surely not. "

Trust me it's true,it's a good job I sleep alone that's all I can say!

[Removed by poster at 29/06/16 10:36:31]

For me the excitement of getting dressed up I love it stockings heels sexy lingerie and then looking in the mirror and thinking yep I'd bang you ha ha ha but understand where your coming from but I wouldn't be impressed too suck a over grown bush nor stroke hairy legs if playing with a woman it's part of the play for me

"I have dildos for those moments.

"

True true 9am wand session just too release those happy hormones

"Luckily I don't need to worry about shaving anything ... So that's always maintained.

Personally, I never really make an effort and dress up. I go to a meet in my usual get up and if that doesn't do it for them then I am not really fussed.

I'll only make the effort for someone that truly mattered (for example, a relationship) "

yeah i made an effort during relationships, but NSA people i don't really bother. i make an effort for me as well and always dress nice for myself.

"Do you ever want a shag but you really can't be arsed to shave and get all dressed up, meet in public and what have you?

If you've got a partner, no problem. Even some fbs and fwbs you can meet at short notice without feeling the need for dressing up and all. But for those without this, does it ever make you frustrated? Do you ever think it might be better to be in a relationship?"

We always make an effort, we consider it to be respectful, the same way that we would expect people we meet to do the same x

"I shower twice a day. I'm always smooth shaven everywhere. I put the effort in to smell good and look good and I'm in a relationship. "

Don't get me wrong here, when I've been in a relationship I didn't not make any effort. I wasn't what I would consider meet ready every hour of every day though.

I don't, for example, epilate my legs every day whereas it's something I do before a meet.

I'll try to have freshly washed hair for a meet but I don't wash my hair every day, (I can't because it doesn't like it and it ruins the condition).

I'm always clean but I don't wear perfume every day whereas I usually put some on for a meet.

I'll think about what to wear for a meet but am not 'dressed up' 24/7 at home.

I have to put false nails on for a meet, (I'm a biter I've not been able to break the habit), but it's not practical to wear them all the time.

That sort of thing.

There are things I do before a meet that I otherwise won't do every day, even in a relationship. I wouldn't have time even if I wanted to.

By *tephenBunChowMan  over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

Minimum requirement is personal hygiene.

Just have to be clean and smell nice otherwise it's a showstopper.

"Minimum requirement is personal hygiene.

Just have to be clean and smell nice otherwise it's a showstopper. "

I wouldn't feel right just showering, cleaning my teeth and putting on perfume for a meet. I wouldn't feel 'ready'.

One of the reasons I love this lifestyle, is because of the opportunity to look a million dollars, which gives me an exciting contrast to me looking ordinary in ordinary life. It helps me live the fantasy. However I do agree that shaving is a pain in the arse, and I miss the days when legs, underarms and bikini line sufficed.

Spontaneity works for me - with basic personal hygiene a prerequisite!

Where possible, I like to make an effort to look good and certainly appreciate it when my 'partner' has also made an effort.

By *tephenBunChowMan  over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

I wouldn't feel right just showering, cleaning my teeth and putting on perfume for a meet. I wouldn't feel 'ready'."

Good point, I'm always in smart jeans, shoes and jacket. Would never venture out in a baseball cap, hoodie, shell bottoms and white trainers.

"Spontaneity works for me - with basic personal hygiene a prerequisite!

Where possible, I like to make an effort to look good and certainly appreciate it when my 'partner' has also made an effort."

What is making an effort for you where women are concerned?

Where possible, I like to make an effort to look good and certainly appreciate it when my 'partner' has also made an effort."

Sometimes I want a spontaneous meet but just wouldn't feel right without time to 'get ready', so I don't do them. It can be very frustrating.

I wouldn't feel right just showering, cleaning my teeth and putting on perfume for a meet. I wouldn't feel 'ready'.

Good point, I'm always in smart jeans, shoes and jacket. Would never venture out in a baseball cap, hoodie, shell bottoms and white trainers. "

In day to day life I'm usually in jeans, t-shirt and trainers. And covered in cat hair!

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

"One of the reasons I love this lifestyle, is because of the opportunity to look a million dollars, which gives me an exciting contrast to me looking ordinary in ordinary life. It helps me live the fantasy."

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

OP- is this actually what you want?

Stopping feeling as though you have to make an effort in relationship can be felt by the other person as though they're being taken for granted. Soon followed by end of sex, and end of relationship.

Agreed you are occasionally going to have times when you're both so horny you don't give a shit, but come on, in general both of you should fight the urge to give up.

Meets- I don't really care what you wear, the most important thing is that you are confident and relaxed, without a doubt this will make whatever happens next even better. Clean though, is a minimum requirement. I can't imagine anyone thinking otherwise.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"If you've got a partner, no problem. Even some fbs and fwbs you can meet at short notice without feeling the need for dressing up and all. But for those without this, does it ever make you frustrated? Do you ever think it might be better to be in a relationship?"

I do both at the drop of a hat

By *ixedblkinjectionMan  over a year ago

london

I agree with the original post

If u don't have an fb or a partner and you just need to release...it is very difficult, but on the other hand the excitement of meeting someone you have never met....does put in the mindset that you have to I.E dress to impress etc...

"OP- is this actually what you want?

Stopping feeling as though you have to make an effort in relationship can be felt by the other person as though they're being taken for granted. Soon followed by end of sex, and end of relationship.

Agreed you are occasionally going to have times when you're both so horny you don't give a shit, but come on, in general both of you should fight the urge to give up.

Meets- I don't really care what you wear, the most important thing is that you are confident and relaxed, without a doubt this will make whatever happens next even better. Clean though, is a minimum requirement. I can't imagine anyone thinking otherwise.

"

See my post above.

It's not that I don't make any effort in a relationship. I'm just not "meet ready" 24/7. It's not practical.

"I cannot imagine having a meet and not getting dressed up. If I turned up in jeans and a tee where is the titillation in that?if I've never met someone before I was out tease and arouse them... part of that is what I wear.

To answer op yrs I've not arranged meets cos I can't be arsed shaving or tidying the house. Xx "

Ah but I don't wear jeans ... My lingerie is always Anne summers or boux avenue (even in the day) and I always wear dresses. I can't leave my house without makeup. So I think my usual is okay and I don't need to dress up.

"I shower twice a day. I'm always smooth shaven everywhere. I put the effort in to smell good and look good and I'm in a relationship.

Don't get me wrong here, when I've been in a relationship I didn't not make any effort. I wasn't what I would consider meet ready every hour of every day though.

I don't, for example, epilate my legs every day whereas it's something I do before a meet.

I'll try to have freshly washed hair for a meet but I don't wash my hair every day, (I can't because it doesn't like it and it ruins the condition).

I'm always clean but I don't wear perfume every day whereas I usually put some on for a meet.

I have to put false nails on for a meet, (I'm a biter I've not been able to break the habit), but it's not practical to wear them all the time.

That sort of thing.

There are things I do before a meet that I otherwise won't do every day, even in a relationship. I wouldn't have time even if I wanted to."

I now feel over dressed

"I shower twice a day. I'm always smooth shaven everywhere. I put the effort in to smell good and look good and I'm in a relationship.

That sort of thing.

There are things I do before a meet that I otherwise won't do every day, even in a relationship. I wouldn't have time even if I wanted to.

I now feel over dressed "

We're all different. What is normal for each of us varies.

"

We're all different. What is normal for each of us varies."

True. My sister gets annoyed though and doesn't see why I have to be picture perfect all the time. Might be an age thing.

"

We're all different. What is normal for each of us varies.

True. My sister gets annoyed though and doesn't see why I have to be picture perfect all the time. Might be an age thing. "

Just to clarify I didn't mean this in an offensive way but I remember my sister in her younger days was the same and now she lets it all slide.

Where possible, I like to make an effort to look good and certainly appreciate it when my 'partner' has also made an effort.

What is making an effort for you where women are concerned?"

It can be anything. For my part, I like to smell sweet, in clean, smart or casual clothes (ironed!) shaved face, maybe a little trim down below, clean underwear, lol. All the effort I would make for a 'date' - plus a packet of condoms, of course!

'Effort' for you would be demonstrable by similar preparation; hair, make-up, etc. Scented oils in your handbag would make you welcome in my hotel room any day! Lol.

For spontaneous meets I can be ready in 15 mins. Shower and clean my teeth in the shower. Quick shave. Tied up hair. Bit of makeup and into a body stocking dress and stockings. It's an art but I can do it.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I meet clean and that's about it really. I only dress up if I'm going to a 'do' and never wear make up.

I'm pretty much 'good to go' most days

I dress smart for work, hair & make up done so if I meet afterwards I don't feel the need to change anything.

I don't apply false nails, eyelashes lots of complicated underwear that's just not me & I generally have a quick wizz over my bits & pits daily with a razor.

I do know what you mean OP & I have met someone before in my workout gear, no make up & hair in a pony tail. I pre warned them this was the case & he was fine, it all came off pretty quickly anyway!

"For spontaneous meets I can be ready in 15 mins. Shower and clean my teeth in the shower. Quick shave. Tied up hair. Bit of makeup and into a body stocking dress and stockings. It's an art but I can do it."

In 15 mins that's blooming good!

Stay groomed for myself as I don't fuck often

I find from a man's point if view that when you have a fb you both push the boat out to be well groomed ready for that meet. Either that or I'm just lucky lol. Honest note I've always thought that was normal going all out when you have a fb :/

» Add a new message to this topic