FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > On a health kick...

On a health kick...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on a major health kick for the past few weeks.

It's not been easy, but overtime I'm starting to enjoy it more with the results I'm getting. Especially from how I look and feel from eating well and doing regular exercise.

It's not going to be a temporary thing, but it's a lifestyle choice I've made. To lose weight, get lean, get fit and stay in shape. I've made it part of my routines to ensure I continue doing it and sticking to it.

My confidence has shot over this time, and it's also makes me feel a lot sexier.

Has a health kick had this effect on you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

Well I'm work in progress so waiting to see if I can keep up the momentum lol. Not been easy though as I love my wine far too much.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here, its all about getting in a routine, every Monday Wednesday and Friday I work out, I now kind of miss it if I don't do it

By *ranfondoMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

yeah it worked for me too.... I dropped coffee 2 yr ago and dropped 2 stone within 3 months, and continued to keep the weight off with healthy eating and cycling... makes you more lively and stamina is increased...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I am trying and it's starting to get results.

I have always been in the fitness lifestyle and I remembered when I picked up my first weights at 18 after reading muscle mags and got inspiration from that, ever since then I have been obsessed with bodybuilding.

Would love to start a health kick. Overweight and sluggish. Where do i start?

Betty

To be honest diet has had a major effect of me. I am slowly less and less tolerant when eating junk food.

For example, I cannot eat more than 4 small cubes of chocolate, and recently eating pizza makes me want to throw up , and I love pizza!

I too am trying to pursue a healthier lifestyle with diet etc my skin is better, I feel more energetic and its having a very positive effect on me barbie x

"Would love to start a health kick. Overweight and sluggish. Where do i start?

Betty"

Small steps, I cut down sugar in my tea/coffee from 2 to 1, replaced chocolate, sweets etc with fruit.

Betty"

Start by signing to a gym/fitness club membership. Go to a fitness class or go to the gym once or maybe a twice a week. Then do more exercise three or four times as you get used to

For ages, I've been talking of losing weight and getting in shape. Then I stopped thinking about it and actually started doing it.

It's hard at first, but once you make it part of your routines every week. It can help you stick to it. Regular exercise for me, also gave me an incentive to eat healthier. Eating well also speeds up the process of getting the figure you're pursuing.

Hope that helps

Betty

Small steps, I cut down sugar in my tea/coffee from 2 to 1, replaced chocolate, sweets etc with fruit."

"I too am trying to pursue a healthier lifestyle with diet etc my skin is better, I feel more energetic and its having a very positive effect on me barbie x"

This is great news

It's certainly a long game. I now eat clean and after months I still crave the sugar rush. It's worse when I'm tired, or need to recover from a long run. You have to learn what the replacements are and not cut things out to the point you are miserable as you will never keep it up.

Good work fella and keep going

Without a doubt! Ever since my first ever gym visit I've been hooked! Makes me feel better gives me confidence and makes me a happy girly

"Without a doubt! Ever since my first ever gym visit I've been hooked! Makes me feel better gives me confidence and makes me a happy girly "

I've been hooked to the gym since I've started my health kick.

"Without a doubt! Ever since my first ever gym visit I've been hooked! Makes me feel better gives me confidence and makes me a happy girly

I've been hooked to the gym since I've started my health kick. "

Betty

Start by signing to a gym/fitness club membership. Go to a fitness class or go to the gym once or maybe a twice a week. Then do more exercise three or four times as you get used to

For ages, I've been talking of losing weight and getting in shape. Then I stopped thinking about it and actually started doing it.

It's hard at first, but once you make it part of your routines every week. It can help you stick to it. Regular exercise for me, also gave me an incentive to eat healthier. Eating well also speeds up the process of getting the figure you're pursuing.

Hope that helps "

Today's the day. Think I'll pass on the gym membership and start walking and look at doing it in the future as the weight is really taking it's toll on my knee and i don't want to make it worse.

Send your help at the weekend please

Betty

Yeah, you don't need to do intense workouts. But even walking is a form exercise, and it'll be good for you so it won't be too much of a strain on you Betty

» Add a new message to this topic