FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you feel guilty

Do you feel guilty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueeyedbrunette OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wirral

knowing that the person who wants to get it on with you has a girlfriend? Get So turned on at the thought of fking him, he's one of the bosses at work (not my direct boss so won't effect work) x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I've been the other woman for years. I do feel guilty. However mostly I feel hurt that I'm just not good enough to be the one he chose x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"knowing that the person who wants to get it on with you has a girlfriend? Get So turned on at the thought of fking him, he's one of the bosses at work (not my direct boss so won't effect work) x"
go for it

Wirral

"I've been the other woman for years. I do feel guilty. However mostly I feel hurt that I'm just not good enough to be the one he chose x"

Hi I've been in that situation before and it ended in disaster for all parties!

It won't be a regular thing maybe just the once but can't help thinking I should feel bad as he has a girlfriend. But if I'm honest it kind of turns me on more knowing that we shouldn't be doing it!

I know once the 'infidelity police' arrive I'll get shot, but, I've never felt guilty. I'm not the one cheating, if their partner cheats on them, it is the partner that is wronging them, not me! Besides, I believe that it can enhance relationships, if needs aren't being met but they don't want the relationship to end then having a sexual relationship with someone else can help! I never want an 'affair' and make it clear from the outset, 'affairs' are where feelings are involved! I just want a sexual partner, it can be a relationship where you grow and trust each other etc., but I would never leave my husband for someone else - not ever!

"I know once the 'infidelity police' arrive I'll get shot, but, I've never felt guilty. I'm not the one cheating, if their partner cheats on them, it is the partner that is wronging them, not me! Besides, I believe that it can enhance relationships, if needs aren't being met but they don't want the relationship to end then having a sexual relationship with someone else can help! I never want an 'affair' and make it clear from the outset, 'affairs' are where feelings are involved! I just want a sexual partner, it can be a relationship where you grow and trust each other etc., but I would never leave my husband for someone else - not ever! "

[Removed by poster at 30/07/16 09:07:14]

"knowing that the person who wants to get it on with you has a girlfriend? Get So turned on at the thought of fking him, he's one of the bosses at work (not my direct boss so won't effect work) x

No, dishonesty is a complete turn off!"

Yeah, I feel the same way. I guess integrity is a hugely attractive thing for me.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

No it should be him who feels guilty because he is the one with the girlfriend. If he left his wife and kids then i may feel a bit guilty but it depends on what there life was like afterwards. These things happen though.

No. It brings nothing but misery and stress to all parties involved. Been there, done that, wasted 2 years of my life. Never again.

Wirral

It definately won't be an ongoing affair, just a one off maybe a couple of times. 100% not getting into a full on affair situation again. Hmm maybe I should just think he's in the wrong then not me. He's not getting it at home at the mo x

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"It definately won't be an ongoing affair, just a one off maybe a couple of times. 100% not getting into a full on affair situation again. Hmm maybe I should just think he's in the wrong then not me. He's not getting it at home at the mo x"

They all say that though dont they

I guess you wouldnt want to meet him if he just said he gets bored with fucking the same person.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

" He's not getting it at home at the mo x"

So he says to you, it may or may not be true.

It's up to you if you feel guilty or not no one can tell you how to feel. He is married I'm guessing he won't tell the wife about you and or others. If anyone should feel guilty it's him. Your not in the wrong wanting sex with him you are single but you know he's attached.

Wirral

Yeh I probably would! Ive wanted him

For ages but only recently started chatting and he asked for my number, been sexting in work etc

The last one I was with told me he just liked illicit sex, he was getting plenty at home

Wirral

Their kid sleeps with them which I was aware of before we started getting flirty

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are the "infidelity police" the opposite branch to the "fidelity police" ?

"It definately won't be an ongoing affair, just a one off maybe a couple of times. 100% not getting into a full on affair situation again. Hmm maybe I should just think he's in the wrong then not me. He's not getting it at home at the mo x

They all say that though dont they

I guess you wouldnt want to meet him if he just said he gets bored with fucking the same person."

My last, and current 'friend' both said just that, said they had a 'vanilla' marriage and needed more!!! Same applies to me, I've been married a very long time and wanted to experience new things (kink), he doesn't want too! The only difference is, I'm a rubbish cheater - I'm not good at lying so I tell my husband whatever he wants to know, he is an exception though, I'm sure most wives/partners wouldn't be so happy about it!

Wirral

Yeah whether he's getting at home is irrelevant really so don't really know why I put that lol

I'm just assuming that's why he's interested in me x

"Are the "infidelity police" the opposite branch to the "fidelity police" ?"

Haha... Most likely!! I'm nursing a bad head from the 'Drink Dilemma' post last night!!!

"No. It brings nothing but misery and stress to all parties involved. Been there, done that, wasted 2 years of my life. Never again."

Agreed, although I was the 'cheated on' but each to their own, people need to live by their own standards

"knowing that the person who wants to get it on with you has a girlfriend? Get So turned on at the thought of fking him, he's one of the bosses at work (not my direct boss so won't effect work) x"

If you knowingly shag someone that has a bird then you're just as bad as the dude doing the cheating. If I had a partner that cheated on me and had evidence that the other woman knew about me, that's permission there to give you both a hiding. What about solidarity to your fellow female?

Don't be so thirsty and find a single guy to fuck.

Wirral

I kind of don't feel guilty that's why I put this as maybe I should! But I'm single, he turns me on, and the situation turns me on more, him being in authority in work.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I kind of don't feel guilty that's why I put this as maybe I should! But I'm single, he turns me on, and the situation turns me on more, him being in authority in work. "

Nobody else can tell you how you should feel, you either feel guilty or you don't.

Wirral

Guess that answers it then, I don't. I'm Defo going to hell

"I kind of don't feel guilty that's why I put this as maybe I should! But I'm single, he turns me on, and the situation turns me on more, him being in authority in work.

Nobody else can tell you how you should feel, you either feel guilty or you don't. "

But if you don't feel guilty about shagging someone you know has a partner that he lives with and a child, then I'd say your moral compass isn't working too well. I know I sound judgey as fuck but I don't tolerate cheats in any form, be they the cheater or the person enabling the cheater to cheat.

"I kind of don't feel guilty that's why I put this as maybe I should! But I'm single, he turns me on, and the situation turns me on more, him being in authority in work. "

Each and every one of us has something that turns us on .

Often it may be something naughty , like in your case the authority figure.who has a girlfriend . In ours it's the outdoors , the risk etc....

So it's down to each of our own moral compasses to decide what's right and what's wrong isn't it ?

If it's legal then whatever a stranger tells you shouldn't make any difference to your decision . You know the score and whether it's worth it . The fact that it's morally wrong is a part of the thrill for you , and there's not much you can do about that .

Enjoy yourself and go with your desire

"I kind of don't feel guilty that's why I put this as maybe I should! But I'm single, he turns me on, and the situation turns me on more, him being in authority in work.

Nobody else can tell you how you should feel, you either feel guilty or you don't.

But if you don't feel guilty about shagging someone you know has a partner that he lives with and a child, then I'd say your moral compass isn't working too well. I know I sound judgey as fuck but I don't tolerate cheats in any form, be they the cheater or the person enabling the cheater to cheat. "

Been in that situation for 3 years, I know he'll never leave her, I don't want him to, he was there when I needed him, still is, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love him but I know he won't ever be mine

Wirral

i know, I'm a bad person!

I'd say 90% of the messages I get are from married men, and I've met a few singles who turned out to be married. Seems most are at it.

You know you're a bad person yet you're still trying to justify it, so... yes, in my eyes that doea make you a bad person.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But if you don't feel guilty about shagging someone you know has a partner that he lives with and a child, then I'd say your moral compass isn't working too well. I know I sound judgey as fuck but I don't tolerate cheats in any form, be they the cheater or the person enabling the cheater to cheat. "

I don't think you're judging any more than someone who says it's ok. Ultimately we all have to face ourselves if you need your actions approved by other people to do that I'd suggest you're having trouble with it.

Are you sure you don't feel guilt over it?

Because if you didn't you would just be doing it, surely?

You know nothing of his relationship, their dynamic, and who is or isn't doing their part.... Except this one little bit where he's willing to cheat.

It does sound like a few of the things you said are where you're trying to justify something you really want v's guilt.

I don't have an opinion. It's an individual decision to make.

Think your as bad as him....possibly wrecking a marriage for a wee bit of titillation.....you've done it before so you obviously don't feel that guilty x

The thing is, it starts off as all shits and giggles, the sex is great and lots of passion, at the start they are usually really attentive, text you lots and get a bit soppy.

Then you start getting feelings.

Then he starts cancelling plans at the last minute, and maybe you've put off going out with friends to see him.

The sex is not as frequent as it was, or he now just turns up for quickies and goes.

You end up feeling like shit. You resent the wasted dating years you could have had with single men. You resent being second choice. Always.

If he has a concious he feels like shit, hates the lying, hates hurting you.

It's just a one way street to heartache.

Never a good thing either to shag a work colleague....and i dont really think you feel guilty...maybe trying to justify yourself...but not guilty...just think...in a few years time..you could be in the same position as his GF/Wife

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"knowing that the person who wants to get it on with you has a girlfriend? Get So turned on at the thought of fking him, he's one of the bosses at work (not my direct boss so won't effect work) x

No, dishonesty is a complete turn off!

YES decency on here does exist.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I guess integrity is a hugely attractive thing for me. "

"It definately won't be an ongoing affair, just a one off maybe a couple of times. 100% not getting into a full on affair situation again. Hmm maybe I should just think he's in the wrong then not me. He's not getting it at home at the mo x"
my ex hubby told the other women he wasn't getting it at home... One came to my house to tell me everything and said maybe if i gave it him he wouldn't cheat. i showed her a video from that day and started to show her mesaages. she called me a bitch and ran off crying. So all these men not getting it home...often are x they just need the chase ans thrill of getting caught

Wirral

Yes I've already said I don't feel guilty at the moment.

Anyway I've not done anything physical with him yet, maybe some of yor comments will make me think a little more. Thanks xx

Wirral

"The thing is, it starts off as all shits and giggles, the sex is great and lots of passion, at the start they are usually really attentive, text you lots and get a bit soppy.

Then he starts cancelling plans at the last minute, and maybe you've put off going out with friends to see him.

The sex is not as frequent as it was, or he now just turns up for quickies and goes.

You end up feeling like shit. You resent the wasted dating years you could have had with single men. You resent being second choice. Always.

"

Good point Hun x

I've really enjoyed reading this thread....soooo much I can relate to in my own life, both the Fabs and vanilla side....but mostly because it was discussed in such a civil and non-judgemental way.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

I would never go with a lady whose husband didn't know - the stress would be unbelivable. And frankly - it's not a nice thing to do. Think it's just bad karma.

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

They say its better to regret the things that you have done and not the things that you have not.

You so obviously want him,so put yourself first,take his cock and satisfy your craving... oh and tell us exactly how good it felt inside your sexy body

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the litmus test of how solid your opinion is on this is if you were the "innocent" party in this would you feel exactly the same.

Go for it.

I love married men. Less drama on the long run.

I get turned on sneaking around and wondering when she might get home.

I dont feel guilty. Not one bit

"Go for it.

I dont feel guilty. Not one bit "

Message me

Each and every one of us has something that turns us on .

Often it may be something naughty , like in your case the authority figure.who has a girlfriend . In ours it's the outdoors , the risk etc....

So it's down to each of our own moral compasses to decide what's right and what's wrong isn't it ?

If it's legal then whatever a stranger tells you shouldn't make any difference to your decision . You know the score and whether it's worth it . The fact that it's morally wrong is a part of the thrill for you , and there's not much you can do about that .

Enjoy yourself and go with your desire "

at last a,sensible answer

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Having been on the receiving end of a cheating husband who 'didnt get it at home' but was fucking me then going round to her and fucking her and then finding out he brought her in to the house when kids were in bed believe me it destroys you.

I would never cheat as even the thought of me cheating means the relationship is over. Its the usual thrill of the chase, he wants to feel he can still pull and you would probably get off on the fact you could turn a guys attentions away from his partner.

It's entirely your decision but just remember the age old saying 'treat people how you want to be treated'

Sometimes it's easier said than done with life being so short but there are enough single guys out there. Whatever you decide good luck!

Jayne xx

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Guess that answers it then, I don't. I'm Defo going to hell"

Better to fuck in hell than to wank in heaven

"Go for it.

yep agreed I find it a real turn on for a woman too be shagging married men as I also luv the thought of the husband screwing his wife and my would be Gf or wife. I'm single at mo but would love too eventually have myself a cheating little mind for a wife #ummmmsohot

Totally luv too go with a married woman again. Have done in the past and would love too again. Such a real turn on

[Removed by poster at 30/07/16 12:52:47]

If you knowingly shag someone that has a bird then you're just as bad as the dude doing the cheating. If I had a partner that cheated on me and had evidence that the other woman knew about me, that's permission there to give you both a hiding. What about solidarity to your fellow female?

Don't be so thirsty and find a single guy to fuck. "

I agree!!! Not nice having it done esp if the girl knows he's attached. I myself wouldn't do it go get yourself your own man and have some morals

"I've been the other woman for years. I do feel guilty. However mostly I feel hurt that I'm just not good enough to be the one he chose x"

U will never be the chosen one if u let men walk all over u. Why make a choice when u can have ur cake and eat it

"Go for it.

Wait til u have pregnant gf or wife turn ur world inside out. Appearing at ur work and stalking you. Women always blame the other women rather than the hubby.

Im not here to judge but if thats how you feel surely your better of out and with a guy who sees you the way you deserve we all deserve to be loved and cherished and nobody shoukd settle for being made to feel second best your worth so much more than that

"Go for it.

Wait til u have pregnant gf or wife turn ur world inside out. Appearing at ur work and stalking you. Women always blame the other women rather than the hubby."

I fucked a manager at work and his wife came down looking for me. I wasnt all that bothered tbh.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Truth is you will do it, no matter what people post on here, you are just looking for some form of justification, if you had no intention of doing it, you wouldn't of posted in the first place.

No platitudes from anyone on here can alter the facts, if you fuck someone's partner, you are enabling him to cheat, with all the possible ramifications of that.

Yes, they might cheat with someone else, but that's down to them, not you.

By *issnaughtypants87Woman  over a year ago

Leigh

Scary reading some things that people write on this forum. Since being on this site I have come to realise only about 2% are actually decent, genuine people the other 98% don't give a toss who they meet and in which circumstances. I would never cheat on someone as I've been on the receiving end. Rather people just be honest really. I appreciate this is a sex site and people don't care but I find it's more relaxed when you know someone isn't betraying someone else's trust. Different horses for different courses I suppose. I would hate myself to have known I slept with someone else's husband while she was slaving away at home looking after the home and kids ha ha.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"The thing is, it starts off as all shits and giggles, the sex is great and lots of passion, at the start they are usually really attentive, text you lots and get a bit soppy.

"

"Go for it.

Wait til u have pregnant gf or wife turn ur world inside out. Appearing at ur work and stalking you. Women always blame the other women rather than the hubby.

I fucked a manager at work and his wife came down looking for me. I wasnt all that bothered tbh. "

And your proud!!!

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Well I'm one of those men.

I do what I do for my own reasons. Some people don't like it, some do. It's the way of the world....

"Go for it.

I fucked a manager at work and his wife came down looking for me. I wasnt all that bothered tbh. "

Such an adult mature attitude

Saying that, I've noticed you mention on here before that you don't have safe sex... not only is that putting your married friends & their wifes at risk, but what if you fell pregnant with a married man's child?

Maybe one day you'll see the consequences of your behaviour and it'll bite you on the arse.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Scary reading some things that people write on this forum. Since being on this site I have come to realise only about 2% are actually decent, genuine people the other 98% don't give a toss who they meet and in which circumstances. I would never cheat on someone as I've been on the receiving end. Rather people just be honest really. I appreciate this is a sex site and people don't care but I find it's more relaxed when you know someone isn't betraying someone else's trust. Different horses for different courses I suppose. I would hate myself to have known I slept with someone else's husband while she was slaving away at home looking after the home and kids ha ha. "

I used to be a bit at some of the things that people post in the forums.... and then I realised it's actually a great way of filtering out those that we wouldn't want to meet cos they just aint nice peeps!

i won't intentionally seek out attached play mates. i won't feel guilty if i find out they're attached (this will happen when you meet up regular and chat enough) but i'm not proud of it and do feel guilty if he's invested a lot of time into me as he's obviously neglected her to do that.

did fall for a guy on here, which was nice, we were gonna be a couple but then i found out he already had a girlfriend, he instantly became not boyfriend material.

Wirral

Each to their own and whatever floats your boat really! The fact that he is attached and knowing he's so horny for me makes me feel all the more excited to go there. Morally wrong yes. I'm sure we're not all saints on here, it is a sex site after all! I find I have amazing sex when I know it's wrong because of the thrill. It's also exciting in work knowing we're texting filth and no one in the office has a clue. If something does happen then it may not even be full sex. Not that it makes it any less bad. I really want to suck him that turns me on so much x

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Depends OP on whether you get attatched to him emotionally .....would he leave his girlfriend for you?

If hes lying to her .....then hes most probably lying to you ...

Just be honest with yourself .... if your happy with the situation ....then thats fine

Wirral

No I don't think I would for quite a few reasons. Just want to fk him x

"Go for it.

ohh nice good girl x x

"Each to their own and whatever floats your boat really! The fact that he is attached and knowing he's so horny for me makes me feel all the more excited to go there. Morally wrong yes. I'm sure we're not all saints on here, it is a sex site after all! I find I have amazing sex when I know it's wrong because of the thrill. It's also exciting in work knowing we're texting filth and no one in the office has a clue. If something does happen then it may not even be full sex. Not that it makes it any less bad. I really want to suck him that turns me on so much x"

Your just a cock tease then x

"Go for it.

I fucked a manager at work and his wife came down looking for me. I wasnt all that bothered tbh.

Such an adult mature attitude

Saying that, I've noticed you mention on here before that you don't have safe sex... not only is that putting your married friends & their wifes at risk, but what if you fell pregnant with a married man's child?

Maybe one day you'll see the consequences of your behaviour and it'll bite you on the arse."

Just because i dont have the same views as most people doesnt mean im immature. I like to do who and what i want.

If i fell pregnant with a married mans child itd be the same as if i fell pregnant by an unmarried man. Their status makes literally no difference to the outcome.

Maybe it will bite me on the arse. Until then ill carry on with living my life how i want to.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Can't help thinking most people in the office couldn't give a damn. I know I wouldn't if two of my work colleagues were hooking up .... who cares?

I would never get involved with anyone knowing that I could be a direct factor in potentially screwing up someone's relationship.

Not for me, sorry. No matter how appealing the scenario is

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"

Sad but true

Wirral

"Can't help thinking most people in the office couldn't give a damn. I know I wouldn't if two of my work colleagues were hooking up .... who cares?"

I didn't say they would

I just mean we're sneaking around, makes it exciting for us.

Wirral

"Each to their own and whatever floats your boat really! The fact that he is attached and knowing he's so horny for me makes me feel all the more excited to go there. Morally wrong yes. I'm sure we're not all saints on here, it is a sex site after all! I find I have amazing sex when I know it's wrong because of the thrill. It's also exciting in work knowing we're texting filth and no one in the office has a clue. If something does happen then it may not even be full sex. Not that it makes it any less bad. I really want to suck him that turns me on so much x

Your just a cock tease then x"

Why does that make me a cock tease?!

Do what you want to do.

People will judge, most don't care. At the end of the day. We live life how we choose and if it makes you happy..

If it goes bad it goes bad. Just deal with it then.. life is a set of experiences. And you should experience as much as you can. At the end of the day there's alot of worse things in life than fukin someone's hubby or wife. And your not bad your a normal human with wants an desire.

» Add a new message to this topic