FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What captures your interest?

What captures your interest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alacious Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

croydon

I do find it jarring despite my profile I still get messages either no pics at all or 1cock pic & a message saying " hi sexy wanna meet" as though I'm sesperate, For me it's physical attraction plus a sense of humour ahh & bung in a good imagination then all things are possible! Don't get me wrong those looking for a quick leg over are entitled to thief choice . So what entices you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

croydon

Oops not thief I meant their. Thin phone Tourette's again!

croydon

Argh thumb/phone!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

So that's a no then damn

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

I speak for us both when we say a smile and some curves, a nice arse and genuinely nice people. When we meet; good manners, a sense of humour and generally being filthy as us. No one has to be strikingly good looking, but you must have some attractive redeeming features, just as nice and normal as you get in this lifestyle without the drama.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A nice simple hello stating they have read and liked my profile.... assuming there is an attraction from viewing their photos and they havent mistaken me for a fool or a desperate single male.... then let the first dance commence.

What entices me?

An attractive couple or single lady does it for me. Attraction is a must.

Problem is, my look isn't most peoples cup of tea and though I have had some lovely message conversations, my look is often the stumbling block.

It is what it is, onwards and upwards xx

Banter. I can also sniff out respect over wifi like I'm a hound dog.

"Banter. I can also sniff out respect over wifi like I'm a hound dog. "

Conversation. I can't imagine meeting someone who I couldn't converse with over the net, imagine what it'd be like in flesh!

Although I hear the pure animal attractive overrides this, I can't personally attest.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Generally a sense of humour, and it helps if we're both singing off the same hymn sheet

Some light hearted banter, conversation and wit........... Along with a twinkle in the eye

The prospect of a life time together and marriage. haha

"I speak for us both when we say a smile and some curves, a nice arse and genuinely nice people. When we meet; good manners, a sense of humour and generally being filthy as us. No one has to be strikingly good looking, but you must have some attractive redeeming features, just as nice and normal as you get in this lifestyle without the drama."

We totally agree with you xx

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

In a word WIT!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are those who's attitude is any holes a goal (I also don't believe they're successful) for those a pulse would suffice..

Myself I have to find the other person(s)attractive both in looks firstly and in personality, if those things are there let the fun and frolic s commence

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

Physical looks aside, I'm a silly bugger with a dry and self-deprecating wit that's a bit odd, so it's fantastic when someone gets my sense of humour. I love languages, so being able to use grammar well really makes me sit up and take notice. Very sad, I know, haha. In general it's great to be able to converse with someone, too, like others have said above!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Mr captured my interest when we started conversing here. His profile wasn't what I would normally look for, nor was his first message, yet we did hit it off. We had a sort of different idea of what each other would be when we met, but there was already a connection ... so when we met, everything flowed naturally and felt so comfy as well as amazingly crazy too ... the attraction was the same attitude to sex and life and not judging others or each other.

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

To capture my interest

Firstly it is the profile picture, then a well written profile and some sexy pic not graphic.

Then it's about great messages a mutual attraction of mind and on the social the most aqward thing, the one thing I am unable to put my finger on it's non quantifiable, along with fun, laughter, feeling the person / people are genuine in there thoughts and ideals, then walking away at the end thinking I'd really like to see more.

» Add a new message to this topic