FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Six degrees of separation.

Six degrees of separation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just having my daily morning perv of the profiles in the local area and in reading some of the veris I noticed that there seems to be a local niche of single fellas that have visited the same single guy friendly couples and single fems. Firstly made me chuckle then made me understand now why a load of fellas look at my profile, I guess they see the verifications I have left and then look at my profile to see who else might have met me as a way of finding new people to message.

Do others use this method of finding people to meet, looking at someone else you have mets verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, but I think I'm going to try it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

no but i do peruse peoples verifications. they make no difference as to whether or not i will meet them, i am just a nosey bitch lol

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"Was just having my daily morning perv of the profiles in the local area and in reading some of the veris I noticed that there seems to be a local niche of single fellas that have visited the same single guy friendly couples and single fems. Firstly made me chuckle then made me understand now why a load of fellas look at my profile, I guess they see the verifications I have left and then look at my profile to see who else might have met me as a way of finding new people to message.

Do others use this method of finding people to meet, looking at someone else you have mets verifications?"

It's not just single guy friendly couples (though the niche guys seem to share a lot of common ground, agreed) but most active people seem to have a person you know, have chatted to or even slept with on their verifications. Infact we did this exact same topic a while ago on another site.

6 shags of seperation maybe?

I received a wink from a very tasty guy who lives near me. I read his verifications and saw the stunning photographs of his taste in women. I'm way out of their league and 20 years older so sometimes verifications tell a different story and remind me not to get over excited by random attention from hunky guys

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

There's no such things as leagues if you ask me, we are all in the errr human league ( not the band obviously) so shouldn't be feeling that anyone is better than worse than us x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I received a wink from a very tasty guy who lives near me. I read his verifications and saw the stunning photographs of his taste in women. I'm way out of their league and 20 years older so sometimes verifications tell a different story and remind me not to get over excited by random attention from hunky guys "

I am sorry... I won't do it in future honest....

anyway i do find it a bit weird... I don't show my friends list anymore because certain individuals were saying "well you know him, why do you not want to know me?" or using my name to try and get a leg up.... which was really really out of line.....

so now i live in blissful ignorance......

"Was just having my daily morning perv of the profiles in the local area and in reading some of the veris I noticed that there seems to be a local niche of single fellas that have visited the same single guy friendly couples and single fems. Firstly made me chuckle then made me understand now why a load of fellas look at my profile, I guess they see the verifications I have left and then look at my profile to see who else might have met me as a way of finding new people to message.

Do others use this method of finding people to meet, looking at someone else you have mets verifications?"

No but i may do now

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

We don't use that method to 'find' someone, but it may influence our choice if we like someone and see if they have a verification from someone we know or have had dealings with. And when I say influence, that can be in a good OR a bad way, depending on the circumstances.

"I received a wink from a very tasty guy who lives near me. I read his verifications and saw the stunning photographs of his taste in women. I'm way out of their league and 20 years older so sometimes verifications tell a different story and remind me not to get over excited by random attention from hunky guys

I am sorry... I won't do it in future honest....

anyway i do find it a bit weird... I don't show my friends list anymore because certain individuals were saying "well you know him, why do you not want to know me?" or using my name to try and get a leg up.... which was really really out of line.....

so now i live in blissful ignorance...... "

Ho Ho Ho! The winky guy has hidden his pic and his verifications now. He doesnt post on the forums perhaps he reads them perhaps its coincidence perhaps I need a shag....

» Add a new message to this topic