FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Still nervous on meets

Still nervous on meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HI all

We have met people a couple of times now and we are still very nervous and shy especially alan.

Anyone else feel the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

We're always nervous,thats part of the fun,I think the day im not nervous/excited about meeting new people is the day I stop swinging

I think nerves are good so don't worry about them

"We're always nervous,thats part of the fun,I think the day im not nervous/excited about meeting new people is the day I stop swinging

I think nerves are good so don't worry about them "

Oi... Thats our saying lol..

Were the same, still get the nerves, the gitters but its all part and parcel.. all part of the fun in a way.

If your meaning he still gets 'nerves' nerves as in.. you know.. err not always up as such.. happens and will pass... Its usually cause he's more worried about how you are...

Was months before mine behaved proper...

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Of course it's not a problem to be nervous.. if its for the right reasons (will they show up; are they who they say they are; will we all get on; etc)

If you are nervous because you wonder if you are doing the right thing; or are being pressured by a.n.other to swing then.. be worried

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"We're always nervous,thats part of the fun,I think the day im not nervous/excited about meeting new people is the day I stop swinging

I think nerves are good so don't worry about them "

To be honest I still get butterflies meeting guys I have met a few times.

But agree when you stop getting them would think twice

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

the butterflies is all part of the excitment

Forum Mod

I think nerves are good so don't worry about them

To be honest I still get butterflies meeting guys I have met a few times.

But agree when you stop getting them would think twice "

I don't get so nervous meeting people we have already met but the excitement and tingle levels go right up

yip snap !! i get nervous all the time , even people im meeting again and again , think its just the way it is , the nature of things , new meets arent that common now for me , but i do still think about the whole are they getting bored ? am i getting bored ? are they who they say they are , will i live up to their expectations , im quite a shy guy anyway and find it much easier if i know someone , but even then im nervous lol , as sadi above i think its all good as long as ur nervous for the right reasons and not for all the wrong ones like will i get caught etc etc

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Snap for us too. The only time I ( mrs) wasn't nervous was the time that meet wasn't as enjoyable as the others.

So bring on the nerves

i've been doing this for about 9 years now and i still get nervous about meeting people people

on occasion yeah you get butterflys all good but when you don't I don't seem to click with them it happens

when you meet up for first time then u click i find having a nice talk helps and then do what comes naturaly

still feel nervous when meeting people for first time...

think its natural xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks to all that replied to this post the nerves is meeting people alan is very shy meeting people

I have some nerves. But I don't find meeting people is what bothers me.

It's being unclear in what the other person wants. And, quite often, they don't know themselves.

Some people use a swingers site as a dating site, and can cause confusion.

I find it difficult to accurately pitch at the correct level because of the gulf between theirs' and my expectations. It means I'm making constant adjustments, sometimes making me seem contradictory.

I think that's often what people mean by nerves.

Other than taking the usual precautions, it's alsmost like most other actions in daily life.

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

yep i still get the old butterfies!!!!

but thats a good thing all part of the excitement and being naughty!!!!!!

8 years on and we are always nervous, whether it is simply going into a club or meeting new folks, for us it's what this is all about

Feeling nervous/edgy is completely natural. In fact we feel more on edge if we contact people who seem too confident immediately. We have always said that the day we treat swinging/sharing/ (whatever you like to call it ) the same as deciding what to have for dinner, will be the day we are hardened swingers and we never want to feel that way about it. We have been playing on and off for over 20 years and its still an adrenalin (excuse spelling ? ) rush and nervy experience meeting for the first time.

Feeling nervous is only natural, if you wern't then surely you wouldn't be anticipating the fun you could be having and not looking forward to it.

We can't wait to organise our first meet but can tell already we are going to be very nervous

Mmmmmmm i always say is it 99% nerves 1% existent or 99% existent 1% nerves thats the buzz.

Like everyone else yes we still get nervous/excited/shy all part of it would not worrie

» Add a new message to this topic