FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > problem

problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi swingers i am an 18 years old black guy i have been on here for a while and still havent get a first meet can anyone checkout my profile and pics and tell me what am doing wrong please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"hi swingers i am an 18 years old black guy i have been on here for a while and still havent get a first meet can anyone checkout my profile and pics and tell me what am doing wrong please"

Are you serious? lol. Dont know where to start.... bless. Must be a wind up.

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Aye aye aye aye aye just go out and talk to girls like a normal 18yr old!!!! Thats how life works! Experience life and all it has to offer rather than sitting in front of a pc hoping that women of experience are going to flock to you pick you up driveyou to a hotel and then teach you the ways of the World.........

If any do point them in my direction cos I could do with some of that!!!

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 20/04/11 02:28:33]

North Cornwall

"Aye aye aye aye aye just go out and talk to girls like a normal 18yr old!!!! Thats how life works! Experience life and all it has to offer rather than sitting in front of a pc hoping that women of experience are going to flock to you pick you up driveyou to a hotel and then teach you the ways of the World.........

If any do point them in my direction cos I could do with some of that!!!"

sound advice sir

Matlock

"Aye aye aye aye aye just go out and talk to girls like a normal 18yr old!!!! Thats how life works! Experience life and all it has to offer rather than sitting in front of a pc hoping that women of experience are going to flock to you pick you up driveyou to a hotel and then teach you the ways of the World.........

sound advice sir "

Kids eh?? Its bad enough having your own without having to guide everybody elses!

North Cornwall

sound advice sir

Kids eh?? Its bad enough having your own without having to guide everybody elses!"

lol public service, cant beat it

Matlock

sound advice sir

Kids eh?? Its bad enough having your own without having to guide everybody elses!

lol public service, cant beat it "

Lol not the kind of servicing I'm after doing though lol

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

What sort of telephone number is that on the profile? Aren't 08xx numbers premium rate? I don't know and I can't be bothered to find out...I suspect that no-one else can be bothered either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No 08 are just non-location based.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Ok you asked somebody to have a look..so here goes.

You say you cannot travel or accom.. that could be 1 of the reasons you haven't been contacted. Maybe you could spice your profile up a bit.. put a bit more about yourself?

An important thing to remember about this sort of place is that it's NOT a guaranteed shag place and you have to be prepared to no be everybody's cup of tea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your 18 and the fact you said yoir a virgen on your profile thats as far as I am comcern is your too young for us

» Add a new message to this topic