FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Loosing faith

Loosing faith

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am so now loosing faith in this site, as to how many guys are genuinely looking for meets, for the last week or so I have been chatting to a guy here and on MSN, a really nice one for a change or so it seemed, with 2 veris, 1 meet, 1 cam, we arranged a meet for next week and I got all the "I can't wait" and pleading to talk on the phone and have a bit of fun, I don't do phone sex as I never know what to say and it really doesn't do anything for me but I gave in, after a lot of persuading but he would do the talking, I just had to play so that he could hear me, as soon as he came he hung up the phone and then I discovered that he had blocked me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's just rude

What a fool Don't worry, there really are loads of lovely men on here, you're bound to find one sooner or later

Have you thought of attending a club or social??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What a fool Don't worry, there really are loads of lovely men on here, you're bound to find one sooner or later

Have you thought of attending a club or social??"

Unfortunately there are no clubs near to where I live and I can't travel

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What a fool Don't worry, there really are loads of lovely men on here, you're bound to find one sooner or later

Unfortunately there are no clubs near to where I live and I can't travel"

There are men to meet on here, just take a bit of time finding them. Dont leave or lost faith, stick with it, you will find a few.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

What a plonker, nd exceptionally selfish!

There ARE genuine guys on here, it's such a shame that the idiots make it a million times harder for us!

(And if I wasnt at the opposite end of the country,I would be there in a flash )

Forum Mod

Well out of the 2 of you 1 got exactly what they wanted and the other 1 was persuaded to do something they wer'nt really comfortable with

Every experience gives you something to learn from x

"I am so now loosing faith in this site, as to how many guys are genuinely looking for meets, for the last week or so I have been chatting to a guy here and on MSN, a really nice one for a change or so it seemed, with 2 veris, 1 meet, 1 cam, we arranged a meet for next week and I got all the "I can't wait" and pleading to talk on the phone and have a bit of fun, I don't do phone sex as I never know what to say and it really doesn't do anything for me but I gave in, after a lot of persuading but he would do the talking, I just had to play so that he could hear me, as soon as he came he hung up the phone and then I discovered that he had blocked me"

your post confirms that you are best sticking to your guns and not doing phone again.. have fun

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

I'm sorry simone, but I did laugh out loud when I read your original post.

He may have got a thrill, but it was a bit cheap to say the least. Look at what he's missed out on. No ambition, some guys.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im sorry but if your stupid enough to let a guy change your mind about something you dont want to do what do you expect.

I never do cam sex, phone sex or same day meets i know what guys a like. I would of blocked him as soon as he started harping on at me to do phone sex.

"Im sorry but if your stupid enough to let a guy change your mind about something you dont want to do what do you expect.

I never do cam sex, phone sex or same day meets i know what guys a like. I would of blocked him as soon as he started harping on at me to do phone sex."

Bit harsh....we all make mistakes sometimes and the only way is to learn from them xx

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Unfortunately there are no clubs near to where I live and I can't travel"

I'm sure someone would be happy to give u a lift

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I am so now loosing faith in this site, as to how many guys are genuinely looking for meets, for the last week or so I have been chatting to a guy here and on MSN, a really nice one for a change or so it seemed, with 2 veris, 1 meet, 1 cam, we arranged a meet for next week and I got all the "I can't wait" and pleading to talk on the phone and have a bit of fun, I don't do phone sex as I never know what to say and it really doesn't do anything for me but I gave in, after a lot of persuading but he would do the talking, I just had to play so that he could hear me, as soon as he came he hung up the phone and then I discovered that he had blocked me"

We all make mistakes and hindsight is 20/20 vision - dont be harsh on yourself, just think how lucky you were NOT to meet this plonker. And in future, if you are asked to do something - anything you are not 100 percent happy with... trust your gut feel and don't do it. These things should be consential and nobody should ever be persuaded. xx

PS there are loads of really lovely people on here xx

"Im sorry but if your stupid enough to let a guy change your mind about something you dont want to do what do you expect.

I never do cam sex, phone sex or same day meets i know what guys a like. I would of blocked him as soon as he started harping on at me to do phone sex."

Couldn't agree more! I'll just leave it at that!

NO point calling him a tosser on your profile if he’s blocked you

PS…. Nice men don’t try to persuade people to do anything

sorry this has happened to you but women also play games on cam to get guys going.

promise meets etc which never happen.

your a fine women so please dont let this bad experience lead you to think we all do this.

as it has been said some nice people out there.

sadly it can take a while to find them.

take care x

trouble is there are loads of idiots and the best way to avoid is the first sign of anything drop them. Daytime meets only, dump, single guy with no land line dump, no face pic dump, wants phone sex dump.....basically if they don`t jump to your tune, dump! and tell them to hire a prostitute! There are so many guys trying to sneak shags behind g/f, wifes back that they can`t get away when needed or are living in dream world!!!

We`ve played with some great people (single guys to) but often dealing with the single morons can be tiresome. All you can do is make sure you ONLY do what YOU WANT. Good luck x

crazy, been alot of talk about veris meaning nothing etc etc etc, PISH, sometimes one veri isnt enough in my book esp just a webcam veri or phone veri.U really shouldnt have given in to the phone sex, no-one is worth phone sex unless its a purely mutual interest, even when i get ppl to cam, I dont sit n wank or ask for play(unless we are ok with it), I cant meet at the drop of a hat myself, so cam funs ok....but I think a stronger rate of veris helps., , with so few veris on meets, Id suggest just a wee drink socially first, coffee or booze...maybe both lol.

Dont gee up...whats ur number anyhow? xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am always amazed at how many people call others tossers etc when you only have one version of an event.

To the OP...I wouldn't do anything I don't want to do for no one.

We found pretty early on that people will say what they think you want to hear to get what they want.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Guys will only play games with women that will let them. The op has been on the site over a year so cant be classed as new and naive. Ive never been desperate enough for a shag to change my rules. Id sooner go without. There are some bloody lovely guys on here, ive had 100% success rate, every meet has been fantastic, no let downs and no time wasters. Some guys will try it on, you just tell them to get stuffed and block them. There are plenty more guys.

If some women are going to jump to their beck and call can you blame them for trying it on

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Are you surprised that he no longer interested after you gave him what he wanted??

Live an learn an move on....xx

By *uzie19712Woman  over a year ago

dartford kent

makes u wonder why some join these sites dosent it totally amazes me when a women pays an intrest as so many men on site to get a women respond intrested then turn it downx

thanks why i never 1 on 1 cam or phone, i cam in chat room people can see me there, if i add someone to msn they have already seen me so i dont feel i need to put my cam on, they already know im female so dont feel the need to talk on the phone

I had it in the past where so many guys would add me to msn and just send me cam invites every time i logged on with no intentions of meeting at all

Its just boring if im going to be honest

Genuine people dont need to see your tits and muff to meet you, genuine people dont need you to talk dirty to them to meet you

I meet/play on my terms, and am willing to negotiate and meet half way etc...

However, I will not do anything that I am not comfortable with, just to please someone in the hope for better things to come.

Cheap thrill I certainly am not!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I am so now loosing faith in this site, as to how many guys are genuinely looking for meets, for the last week or so I have been chatting to a guy here and on MSN, a really nice one for a change or so it seemed, with 2 veris, 1 meet, 1 cam, we arranged a meet for next week and I got all the "I can't wait" and pleading to talk on the phone and have a bit of fun, I don't do phone sex as I never know what to say and it really doesn't do anything for me but I gave in, after a lot of persuading but he would do the talking, I just had to play so that he could hear me, as soon as he came he hung up the phone and then I discovered that he had blocked me

thanks why i never 1 on 1 cam or phone, i cam in chat room people can see me there, if i add someone to msn they have already seen me so i dont feel i need to put my cam on, they already know im female so dont feel the need to talk on the phone

I had it in the past where so many guys would add me to msn and just send me cam invites every time i logged on with no intentions of meeting at all

Its just boring if im going to be honest

Genuine people dont need to see your tits and muff to meet you, genuine people dont need you to talk dirty to them to meet you

"

I fully agree why sex talk thats one thing you never get out of me unless asked been there only the fakes go down that route i do my talking in the bedroom

» Add a new message to this topic