FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sizeist

sizeist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seems to b alot of it on this site

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

anno all the women seem to want VWE or VVVVVVVVVWE us normal guys have no chance....lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"anno all the women seem to want VWE or VVVVVVVVVWE us normal guys have no chance....lol "

Nope... Large maximum... Average welcome here

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"anno all the women seem to want VWE or VVVVVVVVVWE us normal guys have no chance....lol

Nope... Large maximum... Average welcome here"

Phew! Folk are definitely heightist too though!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What happened to personal choice. We cant all be attracted to the same thing

Matlock

"What happened to personal choice. We cant all be attracted to the same thing"

Can't disagree with you there!

"anno all the women seem to want VWE or VVVVVVVVVWE us normal guys have no chance....lol

Yum now I want you more lol

Siziest.... well every one loves different sizes, i like slim ladies with sexy legs lol.... If everyone was the same then all my sized ladies would be taken lol.

We try and stay fit so appreciate others that do the same as time is short and it takes a mind set to try and keep reasonable ... we fail one month but succeed at others..... you need a mind set to not be too heavy ... and it feckin hurts lol...

"Siziest.... well every one loves different sizes, i like slim ladies with sexy legs lol.... If everyone was the same then all my sized ladies would be taken lol.

We try and stay fit so appreciate others that do the same as time is short and it takes a mind set to try and keep reasonable ... we fail one month but succeed at others..... you need a mind set to not be too heavy ... and it feckin hurts lol..."

Or if everyone was the same that liked women like me, you'd not have enough time to go through the ladies you like as they'd be lined up wall to wall going begging!

It took years for me to gain my degrees, it takes a mindset to get degrees in education and law, it feckin hurts, even for casual sex I can't lower my standards and play with stupid people, life is too hard and my faux superiority will make me so attractive to those reading this I'll be beating the Rhodes Scholars off with a stick!

Oh, must not forget the "lol" and to ensure the stupid people on here don't realise I'm being insulting!

just cos bbw dosnt mean aint fit i find it diffcult findin a man or woman that can keep up like i said sizeist

Phew! Folk are definitely heightist too though!"

Na they aint lol xx

Na they aint lol xx"

Not when they tell porkies lol xx

[Removed by poster at 21/04/11 06:48:29]

Na they aint lol xx

Not when they tell porkies lol xx"

Shut it shortass xx

"Not when they tell porkies lol xx

Shut it shortass xx "

Looking forward to bending down to give you one last hug before I kill ya xx

"Not when they tell porkies lol xx

Shut it shortass xx

Looking forward to bending down to give you one last hug before I kill ya xx"

Leave him alone Frock, let someone else have a chance to pick on him

"Siziest.... well every one loves different sizes, i like slim ladies with sexy legs lol.... If everyone was the same then all my sized ladies would be taken lol. We try and stay fit so appreciate others that do the same as time is short and it takes a mind set to try and keep reasonable ... we fail one month but succeed at others..... you need a mind set to not be too heavy ... and it feckin hurts lol..."
Here's your first sizeist comment. Big people are not fit and are lazy for not getting into the 'mindset' of staying slim to ensure they keep reasonable. Big people are just weak, unhealthy individuals you see! Thank god im attracted to intelligence and humour. Im touchscreen phonist tho, this is the second time of typing, I accidentally touched the wrong part of the screen on my post and it deleted).

sometimes its cos of a med prob x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"seems to b alot of it on this site "

I don't think there is. Ok sometimes the bbw threads can get a bit heated lol hour in terms of a goal meets due to my size I have no complaints lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's great isn't it

I much prefer people having preferences than not being bothered about who they meet.

I am sizeist, heightist, ageist and distanceist... I am also an avid disciple of moanism, whingecozicantgetwhatiwantism and thickism.

"sometimes its cos of a med prob x "

I don't know why, but this statement always makes me roll my eyes for some reason, along with people who can't spell being dyslexic!

I am tall so i like my men big , Or i am looking down all the time .. x

I am pretty much into all shapes and sizes...everyone is different!

Being a swinger is about attraction fun and pleasure. You dont go shopping and buy a dress you dont like. Just to make you feel good. It doesnt work. So why when playing would you meet peeps that dont do it for you. This is a free site so freedom of choice stands.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am looking for people that I am attracted to. That can mean different things on different days.

Size, or anything else for that matter never enters my head.

Preference is entirely different to making general, usually insulting, comments about people. To say you prefer a slim person is perfectly reasonable. To say I prefer slim cos they are not as lazy as fat people is not. And there are lots of negative sweeping generalisations made.

I think BBW's get far more attention than overwight males do !

Far more 'chasers' for women than for men

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Preference is entirely different to making general, usually insulting, comments about people. To say you prefer a slim person is perfectly reasonable. To say I prefer slim cos they are not as lazy as fat people is not. And there are lots of negative sweeping generalisations made."

Generalisations lead to untruths, as we are all, thankfully, different.

People are insulting and thoughtless no matter if they are on Fab or elsewhere. It is a human condition.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I've been passed over as being too beardy, too short, too old, too young, too far away, too close, too smart aresed, too average, too straight, too weird and too accomodationally challenged.

Obviously you're all a bunch of bigots that can't see the beauty that shines forth from my very soul.

Matlock

"I am tall so i like my men big , Or i am looking down all the time .. x "

Surely depends what position you are in?????

;)

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I've been passed over as being too beardy, too short, too old, too young, too far away, too close, too smart aresed, too average, too straight, too weird and too accomodationally challenged.

Obviously you're all a bunch of bigots that can't see the beauty that shines forth from my very soul. "

you mean the sun that shines out of your ass

"I've been passed over as being too beardy, too short, too old, too young, too far away, too close, too smart aresed, too average, too straight, too weird and too accomodationally challenged.

Obviously you're all a bunch of bigots that can't see the beauty that shines forth from my very soul.

you mean the sun that shines out of your ass "

Beat me to it!

Matlock

"Being a swinger is about attraction fun and pleasure. You dont go shopping and buy a dress you dont like. Just to make you feel good. It doesnt work. So why when playing would you meet peeps that dont do it for you. This is a free site so freedom of choice stands. "

Of course that is true but if someone is physically perfect but is an arse then its not a pleasant experience. Ideally I would be quite happy if Eva Longorias double knocked on my door but if she had no imagination an wanted to just lie there and take it where's the enjoyment. I just find it a bit shallow when folk say do not message if you are this this or this. I would rather compromise on a physical characteristic than a personality one.

Stands back and dons hard hat!

The sun is a star...... I recon it's more like a blackhole up his arse.

"Preference is entirely different to making general, usually insulting, comments about people. To say you prefer a slim person is perfectly reasonable. To say I prefer slim cos they are not as lazy as fat people is not. And there are lots of negative sweeping generalisations made."

You wouldn't think you'd need to explain that would you?!!

"

Of course that is true but if someone is physically perfect but is an arse then its not a pleasant experience. Ideally I would be quite happy if Eva Longorias double knocked on my door but if she had no imagination an wanted to just lie there and take it where's the enjoyment. I just find it a bit shallow when folk say do not message if you are this this or this. I would rather compromise on a physical characteristic than a personality one.

"

Why compromise on anything?

"Being a swinger is about attraction fun and pleasure. You dont go shopping and buy a dress you dont like. Just to make you feel good. It doesnt work. So why when playing would you meet peeps that dont do it for you. This is a free site so freedom of choice stands.

"

Why would you need to compromise?!! I don't understand that at all.

"

Why compromise on anything?"

Snap!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm just preference-ist

Matlock

"

Snap! "

dear oh dear! Because life is about give and take, adventure, finding treasure when you least expect it....... We all make compromses unconciously every day. Nothing wrong with having preferences but a degree of flexibility I believe should not be sneered at.

Edinburgh

To be fair... in a place like this, compromise shouldn't be all that necessary. I'm not up for a whole lot of compromise, why should I when I don't have to?

If I was looking for a relationship then yes, I agree, compromise is probably inevitable. But to fuck someone, it's not!

"

Snap!

dear oh dear! Because life is about give and take, adventure, finding treasure when you least expect it....... We all make compromses unconciously every day. Nothing wrong with having preferences but a degree of flexibility I believe should not be sneered at.

"

And jigsaws are about finding the right pieces, just as crosswords are about finding the right words…. you can compromise on how you complete both of them by using scissors and made-up words…. but the end result won’t be as satisfying.

"To be fair... in a place like this, compromise shouldn't be all that necessary. I'm not up for a whole lot of compromise, why should I when I don't have to?

If I was looking for a relationship then yes, I agree, compromise is probably inevitable. But to fuck someone, it's not! "

My point exactly!

"I am pretty much into all shapes and sizes...everyone is different!"

Are you really? You don't have a preference?

"sometimes its cos of a med prob x "

Why are you saying that?

most guys have a preference ref tit size, legs, bums, if the lady wants a big cock once in a while (mines average) thats her choice! they normally like mine for anal though LOL

"To be fair... in a place like this, compromise shouldn't be all that necessary. I'm not up for a whole lot of compromise, why should I when I don't have to?

If I was looking for a relationship then yes, I agree, compromise is probably inevitable. But to fuck someone, it's not! "

That's from the perspective of a single fem on a male dominated swinging website. I can completely understand why blokes compromise on here. A bloke is probably less likely to compromise when looking for a meaningful relationship as opposed to no strings sex!

Edinburgh

If I was looking for a relationship then yes, I agree, compromise is probably inevitable. But to fuck someone, it's not!

That's from the perspective of a single fem on a male dominated swinging website. I can completely understand why blokes compromise on here. A bloke is probably less likely to compromise when looking for a meaningful relationship as opposed to no strings sex! "

That's a fair point... and actually, I think I may also be wrong, I wouldn't compromise on a relationship either!

Fussy? Me?? Oh yes!

Am I right in thinking the only posters on this thread to have said that they'll happily compromise and/or don't have preferences are single men? Who'd have thought that eh...

So are BBW's the new singlemen in moaning how hard done by they are? Seriously, its smacks of self pitying, there are plenty of men that love BBW's, plenty that like curves, plenty that like petite women and, as per my first paragraph those that will shag anything. I refuse to believ that if a woman on here doesn't get attention that it is purely down to their size.

evesham

"sometimes its cos of a med prob x

Why are you saying that?"

Because sometimes medical problems can cause people to put on weight or make it more difficult for people to life it perhaps??

That's from the perspective of a single fem on a male dominated swinging website. I can completely understand why blokes compromise on here. A bloke is probably less likely to compromise when looking for a meaningful relationship as opposed to no strings sex! "

I'm honestly intrigued: do you find it satisfying having sex with someone you've "lowered your standards" for?!!

"most guys have a preference ref tit size, legs, bums, if the lady wants a big cock once in a while (mines average) thats her choice! they normally like mine for anal though LOL"

I only get to stir the tea with mine at meets. Two lumps everybody?

sizeist and proud ere...choosy as hell and wont compromise....lol

"Seriously, its smacks of self pitying,

"

*Nods in agreement*

That's from the perspective of a single fem on a male dominated swinging website. I can completely understand why blokes compromise on here. A bloke is probably less likely to compromise when looking for a meaningful relationship as opposed to no strings sex!

I'm honestly intrigued: do you find it satisfying having sex with someone you've "lowered your standards" for?!! "

I personally don't compromise on here (but I'm fortunate to have a very active sex life away from this scene),

I have no problem with others that choose to use this scene in a different way and therefore compromise. There are lots of people who drop their standards on here because it's no strings sex and because of supply and demand.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's just choice.

Why are you saying that?

Because sometimes medical problems can cause people to put on weight or make it more difficult for people to life it perhaps??"

I fully appreciate and know that. My point is why feel the need to use it as an excuse on a swinging site?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Its not about being sizeist...its about personal preference...

I have nothing against fat/skinny men in general....just dont wanna shag one....

evesham

Why are you saying that?

Because sometimes medical problems can cause people to put on weight or make it more difficult for people to life it perhaps??

I fully appreciate and know that. My point is why feel the need to use it as an excuse on a swinging site? "

The reason I would use it is to apologise for the typos my fat fingers are making on my touch screen lol

But seriously. And this is just my thoughts as have never spoken to the OP. maybe she said it because people have suggested to her that she is big because she is lazy?

Personally I am big because I am lazy lol but I have never found this site sizeist. I do know and accept that people use me as their 3am shagging sometimes but only when I let them lol

The fact is you have got to learn to accept yourself before you van expect others and going round blaming everything on your size is not going to male you a happy person and people will see through you

Its called choice and it's even worse to frown on people for choosing who they like to play with and who not.

"Siziest.... well every one loves different sizes, i like slim ladies with sexy legs lol.... If everyone was the same then all my sized ladies would be taken lol.

We try and stay fit so appreciate others that do the same as time is short and it takes a mind set to try and keep reasonable ... we fail one month but succeed at others..... you need a mind set to not be too heavy ... and it feckin hurts lol...

Or if everyone was the same that liked women like me, you'd not have enough time to go through the ladies you like as they'd be lined up wall to wall going begging!

It took years for me to gain my degrees, it takes a mindset to get degrees in education and law, it feckin hurts, even for casual sex I can't lower my standards and play with stupid people, life is too hard and my faux superiority will make me so attractive to those reading this I'll be beating the Rhodes Scholars off with a stick!

Oh, must not forget the "lol" and to ensure the stupid people on here don't realise I'm being insulting!"

How on earth does gaining a degree make you intelligent and what on earth has it got to do with someone being sizist? The only thing i can equate it to is you being a huffer and trying to have a sly pop at people who you perceive aren't as intelligent as you. A bit out of order as i see it or at best a pretty poor attempt at humour.

It's all about individual preferences really.

I'm not usually attracted to BBW type ladies, but there are exceptions to every rule.

Visual attraction is most peoples first thought, and sometimes you don't get the opportunity to display or show off your personality.

I prefer tall leggy ladies, if I could choose, although Kate is 5' size 14, with legs like a corgi

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

stu dont like skinny girls bags of bones as they dont do anything for him

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

I personaly like bbw but, i find that personality wins overall. A few yers ago at a family wedding i was sat next to a lady that was of an enormous size. and ime talking huge here. coupled with the fact that she was aprox 5ft 2ins tall she was not what i would call attractive. but after talking to this lady for no more than 15 mins i no longer saw her size or height. she was an amazing woman who had the most fantastic personality. This lady changed my bigoted mind about appearences.

Matlock

Anybody fancy a pint! I'm gagging! Mind u I'm driving might have to compromise and settle for a half til I get home!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Anybody fancy a pint! I'm gagging! Mind u I'm driving might have to compromise and settle for a half til I get home!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx "

Or you could just wait until you get home and enjoy exactly what you want

"stu dont like skinny girls bags of bones as they dont do anything for him "

There is a more polite way of putting it you know.

Oh, must not forget the "lol" and to ensure the stupid people on here don't realise I'm being insulting!

How on earth does gaining a degree make you intelligent and what on earth has it got to do with someone being sizist? The only thing i can equate it to is you being a huffer and trying to have a sly pop at people who you perceive aren't as intelligent as you. A bit out of order as i see it or at best a pretty poor attempt at humour. "

If I have to explain my post to you, the fun is lost! READ the post I'm replying to, READ my answer to it...and you may get my point...if not, sorry, no matter how I explain it you still wont get it - so I won't waste another moment of my time.

"stu dont like skinny girls bags of bones as they dont do anything for him

There is a more polite way of putting it you know. "

Agreed! How hard is it for people to state their preferences without being rude about others!

Matlock

"Anybody fancy a pint! I'm gagging! Mind u I'm driving might have to compromise and settle for a half til I get home!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or you could just wait until you get home and enjoy exactly what you want "

Au conrtrairei really enjoyed it and now I'm home I'm gonna have another. The taste of the first was no less satisfying despite being a shorter measure than my preferred choice

Im 5ft1, fat and wear glasses. Odds arnt in my favour. Do you ever here me moaning about other peoples preferences.

Ive decided for me its the most unattractive quality someone can have whinging, whining, complaining cause not everyone thinks they are superior human beings and are begging to meet them for a shag

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

maybe we should have a section for ladies who are curvy or bbw for men who are chasers,just a thought,i know i wud sign up lol

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"What happened to personal choice. We cant all be attracted to the same thing"

I agree wouldnt be a good thing if we all liked the same, my partner dont like large women and i on the other hand dont like skinny guys. So we all like different which is good. Just to make a point i dont loo for VWE its what you do with it that counts in my eyes.

xx

"

Snap!

"

have to say i agree with danny on this one. I would never compromise in the sense of i don't find this and that attractive but i'm horny so he'll do. Never. But in my head i have a pic of the type of man i find attractive. Many of the men i play with don't actually fit all the parts of that picture - but i still find them drop dead gorgeous so i play. For example, being tall myself if you were to give me a choice i'd say i'd like a man who's taller but many of the guys i've met have been shorter and it's barely even registered

"It took years for me to gain my degrees, it takes a mindset to get degrees in education and law, it feckin hurts, even for casual sex I can't lower my standards and play with stupid people, life is too hard and my faux superiority will make me so attractive to those reading this I'll be beating the Rhodes Scholars off with a stick!

How on earth does gaining a degree make you intelligent and what on earth has it got to do with someone being sizist? The only thing i can equate it to is you being a huffer and trying to have a sly pop at people who you perceive aren't as intelligent as you. A bit out of order as i see it or at best a pretty poor attempt at humour.

If I have to explain my post to you, the fun is lost! READ the post I'm replying to, READ my answer to it...and you may get my point...if not, sorry, no matter how I explain it you still wont get it - so I won't waste another moment of my time."

"stu dont like skinny girls bags of bones as they dont do anything for him "

Then why continue meeting slim women

Surely there is someone for everyone on here. With 1000's of members the odds must be favourable.

Forum Mod

"Surely there is someone for everyone on here. With 1000's of members the odds must be favourable."

you would think so would'nt you?

Matlock

"Im 5ft1, fat and wear glasses. Odds arnt in my favour. Do you ever here me moaning about other peoples preferences.

Ive decided for me its the most unattractive quality someone can have whinging, whining, complaining cause not everyone thinks they are superior human beings and are begging to meet them for a shag"

I really don't think that applies to any of the posts on here! Its a discussion. Discussion is about different people exchanging and sharing views and ideas why on earth do you assume they are "whinging, whining, complaining cause not everyone thinks they are superior human beings and are begging to meet them for a shag" lighten up a bit conversation is good its what sepearates us from the beasts but you shouldn't think that because someones view is different to yours that they are dissatisfied with their lot or moaning about about something so preposterous. This site is surely about fun and debate can be fun if it is taken in the right spirit.

Blue touchpaper lit!

size means nowt to me or age , ability to make me laugh and them having a sense of humour and being able to hold a conversation is what i go for

"size means nowt to me or age , ability to make me laugh and them having a sense of humour and being able to hold a conversation is what i go for "

You'd be happy to date an 80 year old obese comic?

evesham

"size means nowt to me or age , ability to make me laugh and them having a sense of humour and being able to hold a conversation is what i go for

You'd be happy to date an 80 year old obese comic?"

i truely hope he would cos in 50 years time i hope to be the oldest swinger in town

size means nowt to me or age , ability to make me laugh and them having a sense of humour and being able to hold a conversation is what i go for

You'd be happy to date an 80 year old obese comic

i truely hope he would cos in 50 years time i hope to be the oldest swinger in town

i think they call that 1-0 touche

"Im 5ft1, fat and wear glasses. Odds arnt in my favour. Do you ever here me moaning about other peoples preferences.

Ive decided for me its the most unattractive quality someone can have whinging, whining, complaining cause not everyone thinks they are superior human beings and are begging to meet them for a shag

I really don't think that applies to any of the posts on here! Its a discussion. Discussion is about different people exchanging and sharing views and ideas why on earth do you assume they are "whinging, whining, complaining cause not everyone thinks they are superior human beings and are begging to meet them for a shag" lighten up a bit conversation is good its what sepearates us from the beasts but you shouldn't think that because someones view is different to yours that they are dissatisfied with their lot or moaning about about something so preposterous. This site is surely about fun and debate can be fun if it is taken in the right spirit.

Blue touchpaper lit!

"

Good post.......but I think maybe you may have read the post you've replied to out of context. If read in isolation as a response to the Ops original post it's a fair point of view. The Op could be considered to be moaning.

(I personally don't have a problem with people moaning a bit, it often crates debate).

"size means nowt to me or age , ability to make me laugh and them having a sense of humour and being able to hold a conversation is what i go for

You'd be happy to date an 80 year old obese comic?

i truely hope he would cos in 50 years time i hope to be the oldest swinger in town "

lol

Blue touchpaper lit!

Good post.......but I think maybe you may have read the post you've replied to out of context. If read in isolation as a response to the Ops original post it's a fair point of view. The Op could be considered to be moaning.

(I personally don't have a problem with people moaning a bit, it often crates debate). "

leave him to it, he likes a good moan as well

Forum Mod

You'd be happy to date an 80 year old obese comic?"

Hahaha that has made me laugh and also made me cringe as Roy Cubby Brown popped into my head,there should never be any space for him in my head

You'd be happy to date an 80 year old obese comic

i think they call that 1-0 touche "

Does that mean yes or no?

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

Why is it if you are not into fat people that makes you Sizeist? What is Fat, what is skinny?

People like what people like.. Fat or Skinny its user preferance.....

"Why is it if you are not into fat people that makes you Sizeist? What is Fat, what is skinny?

People like what people like.. Fat or Skinny its user preferance....."

Damn, did you not get the memo? You're not allowed to have preferences anymore, you've got to play with everyone who asks, just to make sure you don't offend

"I think BBW's get far more attention than overwight males do !

Far more 'chasers' for women than for men "

think men see bigger women as an easier target,personally we prefer slim to medium people

not sure how that can be construed as size ist

[Removed by poster at 21/04/11 22:44:46]

"Am I right in thinking the only posters on this thread to have said that they'll happily compromise and/or don't have preferences are single men? Who'd have thought that eh...

So are BBW's the new singlemen in moaning how hard done by they are? Seriously, its smacks of self pitying, there are plenty of men that love BBW's, plenty that like curves, plenty that like petite women and, as per my first paragraph those that will shag anything. I refuse to believ that if a woman on here doesn't get attention that it is purely down to their size.

"

Oh I've waited so long to say this in an ever so slightly condescending voice but....

no-one likes a moaner! lol

(can't recall the other cliches that get trotted out when one of the guys speaks up)

Why do you think guys see bigger women as an easier target ?

"Why do you think guys see bigger women as an easier target ?"
because biger women are likely to be more insecure due to size issues and seen as a target for guys not having much luck attracting a more shapely woman...just the way of the world.

stick dawn french and angie jolie side by side naked and ask any man who he wants and ms french would still be standing there next thursday waiting

"maybe we should have a section for ladies who are curvy or bbw for men who are chasers,just a thought,i know i wud sign up lol"

Why do they call them chasers????

We dont run!!!! LOL

"Why do you think guys see bigger women as an easier target ?because biger women are likely to be more insecure due to size issues and seen as a target for guys not having much luck attracting a more shapely woman...just the way of the world.

stick dawn french and angie jolie side by side naked and ask any man who he wants and ms french would still be standing there next thursday waiting"

Do you have any evidence to back this up. That big women are less secure. Personally i know far far more slim women with hang ups than i do big women. Ive heard men say the biggest turn of is a woman with hangups regardless of her size.

Matlock

"Am I right in thinking the only posters on this thread to have said that they'll happily compromise and/or don't have preferences are single men? Who'd have thought that eh...

Oh I've waited so long to say this in an ever so slightly condescending voice but....

no-one likes a moaner! lol

(can't recall the other cliches that get trotted out when one of the guys speaks up) "

I quite like a moaner find them sexier than screamers to be honest.

Have to disagree.Im a fattie and I have no trouble getting meets. We obviously live in different worlds.

"Have to disagree.Im a fattie and I have no trouble getting meets. We obviously live in different worlds. "

the op who started the thread must live in ours.

and its easy for single women on here , you can be as easy as you wish

"Why do you think guys see bigger women as an easier target ?because biger women are likely to be more insecure due to size issues and seen as a target for guys not having much luck attracting a more shapely woman...just the way of the world.

stick dawn french and angie jolie side by side naked and ask any man who he wants and ms french would still be standing there next thursday waiting"

*cough* BOLLOCKS!!!

stick dawn french and angie jolie side by side naked and ask any man who he wants and ms french would still be standing there next thursday waiting

*cough* BOLLOCKS!!!

"

...ok ..a lot longer than thursday

Matlock

Blue touchpaper lit!

(I personally don't have a problem with people moaning a bit, it often crates debate). "

I didn't think the OP was that much of a moan and people do need to air their frustrations, though I know from experience that this is frowned upon by some members. But I do think the rigid criteria some people put on their profiles are bizarre. I mean do they have tape measures or require passports or birth certificates at meets. And what if a drop dead gorgeous hunk turns up for a meet with a girl who says 6' 2'' minimum but he turns out to be 5' 10'' with a sparkling wit and a twinkle in his eyes? The no compromisers would send him home but the go with the flow types would have a great night. I'm rambling I know but it is late and I have taken alcohol!

Can't beat a good healthy debate!

fuck what people think.

be proud of who you are and if they dont like it.

stuff em.

"fuck what people think.

stuff em. "

Lmao my moto for most of my life...

I can only ask.. are fat blokes a turn on to the ladies? bbm? just asking .....

"I can only ask.. are fat blokes a turn on to the ladies? bbm? just asking .....

"

Maybe not so much fat but well made does it for me

"fuck what people think.

stuff em.

Lmao my moto for most of my life... "

its true.

if people got something to say then say it to my face.

then see what happens.

Blue touchpaper lit!

(I personally don't have a problem with people moaning a bit, it often crates debate).

I didn't think the OP was that much of a moan and people do need to air their frustrations, though I know from experience that this is frowned upon by some members. But I do think the rigid criteria some people put on their profiles are bizarre. I mean do they have tape measures or require passports or birth certificates at meets. And what if a drop dead gorgeous hunk turns up for a meet with a girl who says 6' 2'' minimum but he turns out to be 5' 10'' with a sparkling wit and a twinkle in his eyes? The no compromisers would send him home but the go with the flow types would have a great night. I'm rambling I know but it is late and I have taken alcohol!

Can't beat a good healthy debate! "

Yes, but if the girl is 6ft 2" and doesn't want someone shorter than her it would make a difference!

"fuck what people think.

stuff em.

its true.

then see what happens."

Nothing - that is what happens... because it does not get said to your face...

"fuck what people think.

stuff em.

its true.

then see what happens.

Nothing - that is what happens... because it does not get said to your face... "

because bullies do not have the guts and thats why they do it online.

says it all really that ladies can be bbw .. but blokes have to try and keep fit .. err is that right? why dont bbws go for bbm ???big beautiful men ... well come on its only fair. So yes i am siziest but so are all the larger people on here tellin all slim fit people that they are too small.... what about sbp? slim beautiful people? hmm not sure you will allow that accronime to happen cos it will be siziest ....

Matlock

Blue touchpaper lit!

Can't beat a good healthy debate!

Yes, but if the girl is 6ft 2" and doesn't want someone shorter than her it would make a difference! "

Yeah I understand that and as I said nothing wrong with having a preference and I'm not arguing for the sake of it, but the age thing for instance "messages from anyone over 40 will be deleted" will just encourage guys to knock 5 years off. Surely if someones face is attractive to you and their body is the sort you are after whats the problem??

evesham

A great sweeping statement there!! I know lots of guys that would push angelina out if the way to get to dawn.

I do find it hilarious that people seem to have a problem with us fatties getting some good loving. As long as everyone is having fun then where is the harm?? We are not holding people at gun point and forcing them to shagging us

I also think diamond has a point. A lot of my slimmer friends have so many hang UPS about theory body and have often said to me that they admire my courage for going to places like chams etc where you wear little or nothing at all

Live and let live people

By *ebbsBamCouple  over a year ago

halifax

im not skinny im not huge ,im not tall im small lol its all about personal choice on here if ppl want too choose tall,curvy,skinny... its there choice i wouldnt lose sleep over it we are what we are ,i like being me pmsl

"fuck what people think.

stuff em.

its true.

then see what happens."

Oooowww I love a good threat.... come on, what would you do if someone said something to your face, do tell, gowan gowan gowan.

"says it all really that ladies can be bbw .. but blokes have to try and keep fit .. err is that right? why dont bbws go for bbm ???big beautiful men ... well come on its only fair. So yes i am siziest but so are all the larger people on here tellin all slim fit people that they are too small.... what about sbp? slim beautiful people? hmm not sure you will allow that accronime to happen cos it will be siziest ...."

This post is a classic....

Fat women should shag fat men coz it's only fair.... brilliant!

Oh what a wonderful start to the day... tears of laughter

I prefer lean fit men.... there's not enough room between my thighs for a guy who keeps his six-pack in a keg

Where do I apply?!

"says it all really that ladies can be bbw .. but blokes have to try and keep fit .. err is that right? why dont bbws go for bbm ???big beautiful men ... well come on its only fair. So yes i am siziest but so are all the larger people on here tellin all slim fit people that they are too small.... what about sbp? slim beautiful people? hmm not sure you will allow that accronime to happen cos it will be siziest ....

This post is a classic....

Fat women should shag fat men coz it's only fair.... brilliant!

Oh what a wonderful start to the day... tears of laughter

I prefer lean fit men.... there's not enough room between my thighs for a guy who keeps his six-pack in a keg"

It cracked me up too!

I like em lean too, they can fit in my nooks and crannies instead of bouncing off each other never the twain meeting!

I think we are all inconsistent in what our "preferences" are.

A person might think they tick all our boxes but there will be something that makes us say "not quite." There are also times where they don't match up to our needs but we liked something so much we turned a blind eye.

It's not about lowering standards or being picky because none of us are perfect.

Maybe people who moan think they are.

btw: BUMP

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Surely sex, which lets face it is what swinging comes down to is about physical attraction.

You can't legislate for physical attraction. Either you appeal or you don't. Some people have preferances for body shapes and sizes, others ages, others skin colour.

In the basic form complaining about someone having a preferance for a body shape, is the same as telling a straight man it's a problem that he does not find other men sexually attractive.

You are attracted to who you are attracted to and there would be very little point arranging a meeting with someone you had no intention of playing around with.

There are plenty of people and plenty of choice. In the end there is bound to be some mutual attraction between different people.

Although alcohol has been known to let people be less restrictive in their choices.

And Im very easy as Im so desperate. And being a single fem Im amazed at how many times the guy from a couple wants to meet you on his own without his partner knowing.

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

A great sweeping statement there!! I know lots of guys that would push angelina out if the way to get to dawn.

I do find it hilarious that people seem to have a problem with us fatties getting some good loving. As long as everyone is having fun then where is the harm?? We are not holding people at gun point and forcing them to shagging us

I also think diamond has a point. A lot of my slimmer friends have so many hang UPS about theory body and have often said to me that they admire my courage for going to places like chams etc where you wear little or nothing at all

Live and let live people "

you definetly wouldnt have to put a gun to my head. i surrender, take me prisoner and make me shag you. angelina jole can watch if she wants to.

So many people avoiding the elephant in the room, which is: fat is not attractive. End of debate. On men or women

Um my 2 pence worth. I get more offers than I can handle and I am a BBW.

I would rather people didn't describe men who like the larger lady as chubby chasers just as much as I would rather people didn't describe slim women as a bag of bones.

It is all about respect in my opinion.

"So many people avoiding the elephant in the room, which is: fat is not attractive. End of debate. On men or women"

Your profile says:

"Also prefer slim couples, no offence, just our preference"

but what you have just posted is highly offensive.

Maybe so, but it happens to be true

Just my two cents but I think a person's face is the most important part of their body. You can have the most amazingly fit, toned, sculpted work of art of a body but a face that looks like its had a hard life, it doesn't do anything for me.

Jeez that's probably the most shallow thing I've ever said but I've been inspired by some of the numpties on this thread. I always thought the swinging scene or whatever you want to call it would be full of the most liberated and intelligent people but since joining this site we have had our eyes opened bigtime to how narrowminded so many 'swingers' are.

"So many people avoiding the elephant in the room, which is: fat is not attractive. End of debate. On men or women"

Fat is not attractive to YOU as short is not attractive to ME! Not short is not attractive: end of debate!

Is the standard of English so poor that people are unable to express themselves without insulting others?!!

How sad!

[Removed by poster at 23/04/11 09:49:54]

So you are saying that everyone should have the same preferences as you???

Shallow.

"sizeist and proud ere...choosy as hell and wont compromise....lol"

couldn't agree more, why the hell should we compromise to satisy others. Each to there own we say, and no buisness of anyone elses.

I can only comment on the bigger ladies I know and have spoken to in the swinging world, and these ladies are fantastically confident about their size and figures, and they have queues of men wanting to meet them. These women are by no means second best, they have so many offers they cant handle them.

Oh and as for us curvy girls who should stick to our own kind, god what are we gonna do with the countless messages we get from sexy guys, we'll have to turn em down from now on girls.....

may i just say to you Iconic that your profile pictures have given me one helluva ladyboner. SCHWING!! Nylonsx

If the other current other thread on this subject (and previous ones in the past) are anything to go by then larger (beer bellied) men are not attractive to the majority of the women who post, IF that represents a fair cross-section then it suggests women who are attacted to larger men are a small minority, but they are there.

Every thread I've ever read on this subject has some guys stating their preference for larger ladies, in fairness some may be just saying what they think the forum wants to hear, but surely some are genuine. The evidence that backs that up is a fair proportion of the larger women on here are very active. Yes some of that is down to men compromising, some is down to the site being 'guy heavy' but certainly not all of it.

The point is that if you look at the evidence of discussion and activity on here then the ONLY difinitive is personal preference. That is why it will always generate healthy debate, and is why there is no 'end of debate'.

The only two things that sadly (temporarily) end debate are people who believe their personal preferences are everyone elses and those who lack the ability to debate and therefore descend into insults.

actually i know for fact mr bouncy would pick dawn french over angelina jolie any day, i'm not saying he would never shag a woman of slimmer build but i do know his preferance and it is for big butts, chunky thighs and wobbly bellies every time fact!

and thats not siziest its preferance

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Everyone is allowed to say what their preferences are but if you are going to add to the debate can it be done without insulting people please....there really isn't any need for it other than to inflame.

who me?

I consider myself a BBW, my friends on FAB say I am curvy, perhaps they are being kind!

I love to perv at pics of fit/tone gents - a bit of eye candies is good for the soul!

However, they are *usually* rather young as in below early 30s.

In playmates, although I rate personality higher than looks and built, I have to like the look of the person before I can play with him.

It is unlikely for me to play with big hairy gents with wobbly beer guts, as they are just not attractive to me.

Just my preference.

"who me?"

Not you bouncy.

Love ya name btw

"who me?

Not you bouncy.

Love ya name btw "

oh phew lol i read and re read trying to work out how i could of offended

ty hun love yours too made me giggle

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, not you Bouncy x

have to admit though i find it odd that someone who claimed on here to find fat unattractive would be even looking at our profile right now

maybe its the freak show mentality just have to look

"have to admit though i find it odd that someone who claimed on here to find fat unattractive would be even looking at our profile right now

maybe its the freak show mentality just have to look "

evesham

"have to admit though i find it odd that someone who claimed on here to find fat unattractive would be even looking at our profile right now

maybe its the freak show mentality just have to look "

Haha happen to me a lot. In the forums spouting how unattractive people like me are but have looked at me more than once in the past

Matlock

"So many people avoiding the elephant in the room, which is: fat is not attractive. End of debate. On men or women

If the other current other thread on this subject (and previous ones in the past) are anything to go by then larger (beer bellied) men are not attractive to the majority of the women who post, IF that represents a fair cross-section then it suggests women who are attacted to larger men are a small minority, but they are there.

Every thread I've ever read on this subject has some guys stating their preference for larger ladies, in fairness some may be just saying what they think the forum wants to hear, but surely some are genuine. The evidence that backs that up is a fair proportion of the larger women on here are very active. Yes some of that is down to men compromising, some is down to the site being 'guy heavy' but certainly not all of it.

The point is that if you look at the evidence of discussion and activity on here then the ONLY difinitive is personal preference. That is why it will always generate healthy debate, and is why there is no 'end of debate'.

The only two things that sadly (temporarily) end debate are people who believe their personal preferences are everyone elses and those who lack the ability to debate and therefore descend into insults.

"

Here here

"So many people avoiding the elephant in the room, which is: fat is not attractive. End of debate. On men or women

"

You really do have a way with words!

Guess we may as well cancel the BBW then tommorow, theres gonna be no men there

And most men would prefer curves and cuddles any day than fucking a bag of bones nothing to get hold of and when fucking them theres just nothing but bones very uncomfortable. At least I have a good set of pillows and us fatties are not insecure and ready to settle.

Why does one section of the community insult the other? In a world of RESPECT, why not just move onto the next profile if the one you are currently looking at, is not for you.

Fact Marilyn Monroe was one of the most beautiful women in the world and she was a size 16 if she was alive today she would of been classed as obese

Guess we may as well cancel the BBW then tommorow, theres gonna be no men there "

yeah odd that they find us so unattractive they outnumber us 5-1

ok ok before the single gals goin tomorrow panic that was a slight exageration

although i'm sure some of ya would be grinning not running

Phew! Folk are definitely heightist too though!"

makes no difference when your lying down lol

I wouldnt class size 16 as obese by any stretch of the imagination

"ok ok before the single gals goin tomorrow panic that was a slight exageration

although i'm sure some of ya would be grinning not running

"

BUGGER! I was all excited then!!

"And most men would prefer curves and cuddles any day than fucking a bag of bones nothing to get hold of and when fucking them theres just nothing but bones very uncomfortable. At least I have a good set of pillows and us fatties are not insecure and ready to settle."

I do hope none of the slimmer type don't read that as insulting

"And most men would prefer curves and cuddles any day than fucking a bag of bones nothing to get hold of and when fucking them theres just nothing but bones very uncomfortable. At least I have a good set of pillows and us fatties are not insecure and ready to settle.

I do hope none of the slimmer type don't read that as insulting "

They can take it any way they want

"And most men would prefer curves and cuddles any day than fucking a bag of bones nothing to get hold of and when fucking them theres just nothing but bones very uncomfortable. At least I have a good set of pillows and us fatties are not insecure and ready to settle."

I find your post equally offensive! Honestly, are people so inept that they cannot put their point of view across without being offensive?!!

evesham

"And most men would prefer curves and cuddles any day than fucking a bag of bones nothing to get hold of and when fucking them theres just nothing but bones very uncomfortable. At least I have a good set of pillows and us fatties are not insecure and ready to settle.

They can take it any way they want"

Have to say that one paragraph kind of stops all over the whole live and let live argument

How can bigger people ask not to be called fat etc when some people find it ok to call skinny people a bag of bones etc. Respect works both ways you know

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"And most men would prefer curves and cuddles any day than fucking a bag of bones nothing to get hold of and when fucking them theres just nothing but bones very uncomfortable"

Uncomfortable for who?

I for one prefer to fook as you so eloquently put it, a bag of bones, slimmer the better

It's called “preference”

They can take it any way they want

Have to say that one paragraph kind of stops all over the whole live and let live argument

How can bigger people ask not to be called fat etc when some people find it ok to call skinny people a bag of bones etc. Respect works both ways you know "

Agree totally! How do you expect others to be respectful of your feelings when you show total disregard for others!

Some people should think before posting.

blackpool

wud i be classed as a bbw?just curious

"wud i be classed as a bbw?just curious"

No would describe you as sex on legs you are stunning and loving the red hair.

I find your post equally offensive! Honestly, are people so inept that they cannot put their point of view across without being offensive?!! "

Thank you Sassy, you've saved me the trouble of writing it myself.

a total lack of mutual respect and total ignorance runs rife on a website like this

"a total lack of mutual respect and total ignorance runs rife on a website like this

"

I so want to disagree with you: sadly, I can't!

"a total lack of mutual respect and total ignorance runs rife on a website like this

I so want to disagree with you: sadly, I can't!"

Exactly it is all down to preference.

Just get fed up of all the fat bashing on threads like this and bit back am sorry if I offended anyone.

So secure that the basis of your argument is a vicious attack on people that are the opposite to your bodytype. Hmmm I suspect the lady doth protest too much...

blackpool

"wud i be classed as a bbw?just curious

No would describe you as sex on legs you are stunning and loving the red hair."

thank u so much that is so nice of u

"Just get fed up of all the fat bashing on threads like this and bit back am sorry if I offended anyone."

People are entitled to their preferences. If others are unable to put their point of view across without insulting and belittling others, they are exposing themselves for what they are. Don't allow others to drag you down to their level.

If you're happy in yourself what other people (total strangers) think about you (another stranger) won't register: who cares?!!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Exactly it is all down to preference."

Freedom of speech, is totally different from freedom to offend!

By *r-MissCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

From a mans perspective I'm not attracted to large women, I'm guessing I'm not in the minority, as how many famous large pornstars are there? Some blokes just flatter larger women to get a shag.

everyones got different preferences - but hey - thats life

if everyone liked the same thing - it would be very boring lol

evesham

"From a mans perspective I'm not attracted to large women, I'm guessing I'm not in the minority, as how many famous large pornstars are there? Some blokes just flatter larger women to get a shag."

Probably on here they do but there is a huge (pardon the pun ) bbw porn industry. If you aren't looking for it you won't see it lol

It's no secret that any main stream industry will contain members if each sex that are the beautiful people because that is what draws people in and in turn brings in the cash. I don't think anyone would dispute that.

All I ask is that people respect every one else's preference, be that skinny, fat, short, tall, black, white whatever.

If fat people offend you then pass them by. There are thousands of users in here, I'm sure you'll manage to find someone that appeals to you