FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > changing profile

changing profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey everyone. i have come up with a problem, me and my girlfriend broke up and i dont know how to take her off here, dont want to make a new profile because ill have trouble getting verified again, anyone got any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *el_n_DonnaCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Hi

Believe that you will have to set up a new profile. You received the verifications as a couple and as you are now a single male, we believe you have to start again.

Only our interpretation of the site rules.

no worries thanks for your help. guess ill have to start again lol.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Hi

Believe that you will have to set up a new profile. You received the verifications as a couple and as you are now a single male, we believe you have to start again.

"

Have to agree with you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Have to agree with you"

*Nods in agreement also*

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"hey everyone. i have come up with a problem, me and my girlfriend broke up and i dont know how to take her off here, dont want to make a new profile because ill have trouble getting verified again, anyone got any suggestions?"

just re=write your profile with lines like "no longer a couple, male playing alone" and someone will eventually report you to admin then before long you'll be down as a single

Think you should also take off her pic if that is your ex g/f on the profile

thats what i have put. but still getting messages off people thinking im a couple.

"Think you should also take off her pic if that is your ex g/f on the profile "
would be a good idea but i only have them pictures and i dont have a PC only a playstation 3. i wanna get back with her but she wont play fair.

Bucks

"thats what i have put. but still getting messages off people thinking im a couple. "

no, you've only changed yr banner ... yr profile still reads that you are a couple

"Think you should also take off her pic if that is your ex g/f on the profile would be a good idea but i only have them pictures and i dont have a PC only a playstation 3. i wanna get back with her but she wont play fair."

Have you actually thought about what you've said in this thread? I don't want to seem harsh but are you serious?

How can you justify keeping her pics on here? If you insist on keeping 'couple' pics why are you remotely surprised that people message you as a couple?

"thats what i have put. but still getting messages off people thinking im a couple. no, you've only changed yr banner ... yr profile still reads that you are a couple "
changed it all now.

"Think you should also take off her pic if that is your ex g/f on the profile would be a good idea but i only have them pictures and i dont have a PC only a playstation 3. i wanna get back with her but she wont play fair. Have you actually thought about what you've said in this thread? I don't want to seem harsh but are you serious? How can you justify keeping her pics on here? If you insist on keeping 'couple' pics why are you remotely surprised that people message you as a couple?"
dont worrie about being harsh. im just sorting things out with the profile and trying to figure out what to keep and what to delete. i need a pick of my face and thats the only pic i have as i said i dont have a PC to put new ones up. otherwise i would. and plus i wanna get back with her, we broke up because she wasnt being fair during meets.

Bucks

" we broke up because she wasnt being fair during meets."

and you think debating it in here will win her back?

" we broke up because she wasnt being fair during meets. and you think debating it in here will win her back? "
well maybe someone can help me, thats all i need. plus its more complicated than you think. lets just say face***k needs blowing up.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

" we broke up because she wasnt being fair during meets.

and you think debating it in here will win her back?

well maybe someone can help me, thats all i need. plus its more complicated than you think. lets just say face***k needs blowing up. "

ok maybe me picking this up wrong(as ive been drinking) not playing fair ... how??? your looking back with her? ... if i were her and read this thread there would be no way back ..facef***k wot is that all about?

well its the fact that when we went on meets she would be happy having sex with guys but when i ask about me having a 3sum with another girl she said no and when i ask why i just get "Because" and personally i dont think its fair for her to do sonething and not me, i love her more than words can say. she was my everything, and when she left i lost everything. i tryed doing the right thing but it didnt seem enough, all i wanted was to be with her and cuddle her but now everything has gone pear shaped and its my fault...

"hey everyone. i have come up with a problem, me and my girlfriend broke up and i dont know how to take her off here, dont want to make a new profile because ill have trouble getting verified again, anyone got any suggestions? "

I would suggest deleting this profile and starting afresh, ask those that verified you as a couple to re verify you as a male along the lines of 'met this guy when he played as part of a couple etc'

Personally though, if you want her back, I would delete this profile and stay off here for a while, she may not see it in a good light if she thinks your trying to get her back yet wanting to play on here as a single.

S.

"well its the fact that when we went on meets she would be happy having sex with guys but when i ask about me having a 3sum with another girl she said no and when i ask why i just get "Because" and personally i dont think its fair for her to do sonething and not me, i love her more than words can say. she was my everything, and when she left i lost everything. i tryed doing the right thing but it didnt seem enough, all i wanted was to be with her and cuddle her but now everything has gone pear shaped and its my fault... "

On the back of this, I honestly wouldn't play with you. In the nicest possible way, it looks like you have issues elsewhere and it's not something I'd want to get involved in. Best of luck but like Steve said, maybe delete and back off for now.

just shows i aint affraid to admit i fucked up. thats why i need advice, i will be deleting this profile later. i really dont mind what people say. even if its personal. its my job not to care, yeah it might seem like im a freak or obbssessed which i aint, i just find it easyer talking to complete strangers.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"just shows i aint affraid to admit i fucked up. thats why i need advice, i will be deleting this profile later. i really dont mind what people say. even if its personal. its my job not to care, yeah it might seem like im a freak or obbssessed which i aint, i just find it easyer talking to complete strangers."

some people do find it easier to talk to strangers.. nothing wrong with that, but (my opinion only) think you need to take out before you add new profile, think of what it is you really want, if your looking to win g/friend back new profile isnt going to help x

Ah, well. It had to happen one day.

Fab now has a "Jeremy Vyle" section....

"just re=write your profile with lines like "no longer a couple, male playing alone" and someone will eventually report you to admin then before long you'll be down as a single"

This works.

But sriously mate, question if swinging is for you? And if it is something you want to do with her (if you get back together)?

it's supposed to be fun, from your posts I'd question what fun you are having during MMF and you are unhappy that you can't have an FFM. And it sounds like she is happy to have a MMF knowing you aren't 100% happy. So err, who is having fun in this scenario?

I hate the age debate, age is irrelevent in swinging, emotional maturity is the key. And reading this I'd question whether either of you have that?

OP, delete your profile, and come back brighter.

You only have 1 verification (which would be disregarded, anyway, by anyone who reads your profile and realises you're no longer a couple). Just ask those friends to reverify you on your new single male profile, or join the hundreds of single males on here who are not (yet) verified.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"hey everyone. i have come up with a problem, me and my girlfriend broke up and i dont know how to take her off here, dont want to make a new profile because ill have trouble getting verified again, anyone got any suggestions? "

You must set up a new profile! That's the way it goes...

» Add a new message to this topic