FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Status Icon

Status Icon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on the site a couple of time now, altogether well over 2yrs. When I've met people and you get to talking about the site, they all say exactly the same thing when it comes to being online and receiving constant message whilst trying to view the 100's already sat in their inbox. How difficult would it be to introduce the same options as msn? In that we could all chose to be online, busy, away, or simply want some peace and appear offline.

Just a thought to help all you people who are inundated with constant messages just because you’re "online now"

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just hide my profile if i dont want messages. Tend to do it if im on after midnight cause thats the time i get the pub closing time messages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im not meeting or playing at the moment taking a break which is on my profile and still get those messages lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

LOL I was away for a week, even said so on my status, and still got messages wanting to meet immediately. Some people just send messages to everyone, whether or not you're online.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Im not meeting or playing at the moment taking a break which is on my profile and still get those messages lol"

That's exactly what I mean, and I bet half of them are sent as soon because you're online!

"Im not meeting or playing at the moment taking a break which is on my profile and still get those messages lol

That's exactly what I mean, and I bet half of them are sent as soon because you're online! "

Yep would be pretty good if it could be like msn and have the option to appear on line or hide without having to hide your profile

"I just hide my profile if i dont want messages. Tend to do it if im on after midnight cause thats the time i get the pub closing time messages"

I've tried hiding the profile but still get messages, due to people see your online but without seeing the profile just the avatar pic.

Would love to be able to catch up and look at the messages etc with having to changes loads of setting and friends poncing in with new messages because they see you online

"I've been on the site a couple of time now, altogether well over 2yrs. When I've met people and you get to talking about the site, they all say exactly the same thing when it comes to being online and receiving constant message whilst trying to view the 100's already sat in their inbox. How difficult would it be to introduce the same options as msn? In that we could all chose to be online, busy, away, or simply want some peace and appear offline.

Just a thought to help all you people who are inundated with constant messages just because you’re "online now"

x"

Good idea as far as im concerned.

It would save a lot of hassle if we could appear "offline" etc etc

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

What a great idea!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

oh yes!! not just to appear off line but when people out of your age/milage/smoking preferences range try to contact it should not allow, that would be great, would save me deleting dozens of messages!! id love that

not to mention reduces the whole timewaster / no replies issues

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I just hide my profile if i dont want messages. Tend to do it if im on after midnight cause thats the time i get the pub closing time messages"

The best way. If you want to stop messages hide your profile

Merseyside

"Im not meeting or playing at the moment taking a break which is on my profile and still get those messages lol"

Oh shaz I was just about to message you lol.

After 2 years online I do not receive 100's of messages per day...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

About 10 a week for me

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Not sure it would work unless certain folks learn to read more than the pics on an advert The only way that works seems to be hiding your profile.

Merseyside

I have just seen one females profile who says she gets about 100 - 150 messages a day. It must do her head in lol

» Add a new message to this topic