FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mail Chastity Device.

Mail Chastity Device.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Theres all sorts ... Silicone with locks and keys. Ones that go around the cock with Teeth Kali,s, Locking rubber penis prison, steel cock cage, Gates of Hell, chastity harness with straps you can lock up.

I know some men would hate there cock locked up and a woman or man have the key but some would love it. Good for control if thats your thing chastity relies on the excitement of the mind before arousal of the body. The more desperately he needs to cum, the more effective it is - and this become intentionally increasing he need to cum, while also making very sure that he can't obtain the relief he so urgently needs. A couple of the useful side-effects of cum control are that it greatly prolongs sexual pleasure, and also it usually makes the victim's eventual orgasm (when it is finally permitted) shatteringly intense. I like looking at new ways of erotic play .. i may get some for my willing victims.. So how would you men cope ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

see i new alot could never cope , lol one day i will find a man who can have a go at controling me game oo what a game that would be. Its not john s thing so he is happy i find my play mates.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mistress Game,

I would like to be your chastity slave should you wish me to serve you.

I have 3 years BDSM experince and open to serving in any way i can, i hope you can find some use for me!

slave

x

"Mistress Game,

I would like to be your chastity slave should you wish me to serve you.

I have 3 years BDSM experince and open to serving in any way i can, i hope you can find some use for me!

slave

x "

I have on order some chastity things for my slave james24 will be very diffrent him having to hold off cumming untill i let him out to play ..... have you ever done this ?

I cant wait Mistress. Going to be totally under your control. Only released when you see fit

"I cant wait Mistress. Going to be totally under your control. Only released when you see fit"
yes you should be gagging for it and balls hurting like hell , lol xx ok deal i will cream you up after mmm xx

Your going to be a cruel Mistress i can see your enjoying the power already mistress game mmmm

Mistress,

I have done chastity play before but only for short time, i would like to be your chastity bitch!

slave

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

When I saw the title - "Mail Chastity..." I thought that someone had found a way to filter out the unwanted messages that everyone complains about...

Oh well, must be time for bed...

"When I saw the title - "Mail Chastity..." I thought that someone had found a way to filter out the unwanted messages that everyone complains about...

Oh well, must be time for bed... "

well its just diffrent and i like things that are .... shagging sex for me becomes boring and i like to just have a go with new things that make my mind and body work .... I know kinky games not everyones cup of tea but i look at all sorts of things.. sex to me is not just opening my legs .... its so much more.

By *untimes11Man  over a year ago

cardiff

The way you describe it sounds interesting, but im not sure whether it would be for me. Wouldn't it get painful if said bloke got an erection? And how would a guy be take a piss with one of those things on? lol

"Theres all sorts ... Silicone with locks and keys. Ones that go around the cock with Teeth Kali,s, Locking rubber penis prison, steel cock cage, Gates of Hell, chastity harness with straps you can lock up.

I know some men would hate there cock locked up and a woman or man have the key but some would love it. Good for control if thats your thing chastity relies on the excitement of the mind before arousal of the body. The more desperately he needs to cum, the more effective it is - and this become intentionally increasing he need to cum, while also making very sure that he can't obtain the relief he so urgently needs. A couple of the useful side-effects of cum control are that it greatly prolongs sexual pleasure, and also it usually makes the victim's eventual orgasm (when it is finally permitted) shatteringly intense. I like looking at new ways of erotic play .. i may get some for my willing victims.. So how would you men cope ?

"

and why would you want one and spoil all the fun?

"The way you describe it sounds interesting, but im not sure whether it would be for me. Wouldn't it get painful if said bloke got an erection? And how would a guy be take a piss with one of those things on? lol"
theres a hole at the end its very easy to wee ..... some men have them on for days and weeks xx

"Theres all sorts ... Silicone with locks and keys. Ones that go around the cock with Teeth Kali,s, Locking rubber penis prison, steel cock cage, Gates of Hell, chastity harness with straps you can lock up.

and why would you want one and spoil all the fun? "

spoil the fun no i am just holding the fun off for a bit when it come ................. or he cum with be mind blowing , lolol blow his head off , xx

The slaves/houseboys who lived and worked at the house I was a Mistress at, wore locked chastity devices for days at a time........poor creatures! T

XXX

Hope im not going to have to wear mine for days at a time mistress Game

"Hope im not going to have to wear mine for days at a time mistress Game"
yes i may xxx

such as not knowing when you eventually going to be allowed to cum or even if humiliation wanting to touch the cock but not being able to - the list is endless thing i can do to turn you on Genital teasing having inner thighs, perineum arse played with and especially the balls - worked on for a long period will almost inevitably make you want to cum.

A couple of the useful side-effects of cum control are that it greatly prolongs sexual pleasure and also it usually makes the person eventual orgasm (when it is finally permitted) shatteringly intense.

Encouraging you to want to cum getting hornier and hornier and building up the need for orgasm to the point where out of your mind with the urgent, desperate need to cum - so that it is the only thing you can think about - and then removing all stimulus so that it's impossible for you to get the relief he so urgently needs. And to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......... maybe to the brink 10/20 times so when i let the cock out to play you will and feel it so much more. This is very different not everyone could handle this or like it . xxx

"Hope im not going to have to wear mine for days at a time mistress Game yes i may xxx

such as not knowing when you eventually going to be allowed to cum or even if humiliation wanting to touch the cock but not being able to - the list is endless thing i can do to turn you on Genital teasing having inner thighs, perineum arse played with and especially the balls - worked on for a long period will almost inevitably make you want to cum.

A couple of the useful side-effects of cum control are that it greatly prolongs sexual pleasure and also it usually makes the person eventual orgasm (when it is finally permitted) shatteringly intense.

Encouraging you to want to cum getting hornier and hornier and building up the need for orgasm to the point where out of your mind with the urgent, desperate need to cum - so that it is the only thing you can think about - and then removing all stimulus so that it's impossible for you to get the relief he so urgently needs. And to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......... maybe to the brink 10/20 times so when i let the cock out to play you will and feel it so much more. This is very different not everyone could handle this or like it . xxx

Well if I had all day and all night to play with you...then would love to be teased this way...some women have the art of tease...some do not but when you finally induce me to come....be prepared for a very hot gush !! I would erupt !!

"

xxxx

can you actually get an erection with one of these things on?

"can you actually get an erection with one of these things on?"

If I were in the company of the poster...I would say so !

"can you actually get an erection with one of these things on?"
you can a bit but not a normal erection so can only cum when taken off x

to be your slave and obey your commands and wishes it would only be a pleasure to wear a chastity belt for you while my erection tried the impossible to break it only to be relieved by your gentle touch in a explosion of cum

"to be your slave and obey your commands and wishes it would only be a pleasure to wear a chastity belt for you while my erection tried the impossible to break it only to be relieved by your gentle touch in a explosion of cum"
mmmmmmmmm it is a explosion too .... your so right xx

would you like an explosion after I am unable to contain myself

In chastity myself right now and gagging to cum!

If any keyholders in the NW area let me know, any experience at all!

dont think the local locksmith would be too impressed!!

I know some men would hate there cock locked up and a woman or man have the key but some would love it. Good for control if thats your thing chastity relies on the excitement of the mind before arousal of the body. The more desperately

he needs to cum, the more effective it is - and this become intentionally increasing he need to cum, while also making very sure that he can't obtain the relief he so urgently needs. A couple of the useful side-effects of cum control are that it greatly prolongs sexual pleasure, and also it usually makes the victim's eventual

orgasm (when it is finally permitted) shatteringly intense. I like looking at new ways of erotic play .. i may get some for my willing victims.. So how would you men cope ?

"

FFS dunna tell fmuma bout this she wear the bloody trousers enough xx

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

"When I saw the title - "Mail Chastity..." I thought that someone had found a way to filter out the unwanted messages that everyone complains about...

I wondered where to mail it too as well!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

how come all the guys are now no longer on site

what did game do to them

and did they survive

Will ask postman tomorrow, if he as one.

"In chastity myself right now and gagging to cum!

If any keyholders in the NW area let me know, any experience at all! "

if you was closer i would help , lol i have the key.

[Removed by poster at 24/07/11 19:49:35]

"how come all the guys are now no longer on site

what did game do to them

and did they survive "

i lock them up .. lol and thay beg for more ,

"In chastity myself right now and if you was closer i would help , lol i have the key. "

Damn shame you are not!

Why do so many women show no interest in male chastity and keyholding? They would love it!

"In chastity myself right now and if you was closer i would help , lol i have the key.

Damn shame you are not!

Why do so many women show no interest in male chastity and keyholding? They would love it! "

well i have all the things to put them in that , lol here and its good fun ... if into it .

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

My hubby has been in his for nearly a week, I'm so evil

"My hubby has been in his for nearly a week, I'm so evil "
when you let him out to play ...... just think how good it will feel for him to cum ...........

Ive had it done to me you go from frustration to excitement, and then when you are allowed wow what a feeling

"Ive had it done to me you go from frustration to excitement, and then when you are allowed wow what a feeling "
i know ........ you some how feel alot more xxx

"Ive had it done to me you go from frustration to excitement, and then when you are allowed wow what a feeling i know ........ you some how feel alot more xxx"
I was palyed with untill I was ready to come then she stopped no more for you she said, handcuffed my hands so I could not touch while she pleased herself in front of me, its hard to describe the feeling its like pain with pleasure

There are so many aspects of this play and so many tools to help an evil mistress achieve her goals! I have been mentally tortured with chastity I was once locked in a device which had spikes on the inside so if I had a hard on I would experience pain, another device used was a standard device but had a built in remote control butt plug! As u can imagine my mistress at the time had great fun "zapping" me whenever she felt like it! The other element of chastity is that it focuses your mind soooo much on the desire to cum you will do nearly ANYTHING to achieve it so a great way of a mistress pushing ur limits x

"There are so many aspects of this play and so many tools to help an evil mistress achieve her goals! I have been mentally tortured with chastity I was once locked in a device which had spikes on the inside so if I had a hard on I would experience pain, another device used was a standard device but had a built in remote control butt plug! As u can imagine my mistress at the time had great fun "zapping" me whenever she felt like it! The other element of chastity is that it focuses your mind soooo much on the desire to cum you will do nearly ANYTHING to achieve it so a great way of a mistress pushing ur limits x"
male orgasm denial its has its benefits making men cum alot more and harder when thay do ..... for some its torture holding out for others its exquisite

its just diffrent looking looking a new ways to cum and i like man miking too , I am a swich so i love all this too ..... really love submissive play x

im intrigued by you game !!! Being milked can be one of the most pleasurable or painful experiences ever. i was once continually played with using hands mouth and a vibe for 3 consecutive orgasms, that doesnt sound a lot but with no break inbetween the cock goes hyper sensitive! I actually had tears in my eyes! Prostate milking on the other hand is amazing!

"im intrigued by you game !!! Being milked can be one of the most pleasurable or painful experiences ever. i was once continually played with using hands mouth and a vibe for 3 consecutive orgasms, that doesnt sound a lot but with no break inbetween the cock goes hyper sensitive! I actually had tears in my eyes! Prostate milking on the other hand is amazing!"
Have to take your time miking a prostate or it can hurt ..... but if done right can be xtascey.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Gates of Hell isn't a chastity device, sex is very easy with it on and rather intresting

my sub i got him two the Silicone Max Comfort Chastity Device and

Houdini Chastity Device ...... both very good xx

put the device on him then give him viagra ,

mmm think it might hurt a little , lol

for me the domme/sub bit needs a sexual content not into just waiting for sex ,

bugger just ruined my chances with mistress game

"put the device on him then give him viagra ,

mmm think it might hurt a little , lol

for me the domme/sub bit needs a sexual content not into just waiting for sex ,

bugger just ruined my chances with mistress game"

yes i do give viagra now and again james loves his toys . xx

I would deffo giv chasity ago, being locked up and so horney i rekon would encourage me 2 do stuff i would be reluctant to do if i wasnt locked up, the hole idea of it has got me hard just thinking about it, the feeling when you finnally aloud 2 cum must be sensational, ha ha

"I would deffo giv chasity ago, being locked up and so horney i rekon would encourage me 2 do stuff i would be reluctant to do if i wasnt locked up, the hole idea of it has got me hard just thinking about it, the feeling when you finnally aloud 2 cum must be sensational, ha ha"
Theres alot to be said for chastity ....... when somthing is taken away you lust for it even more ....... xx

"I would deffo giv chasity ago, being locked up and so horney i rekon would encourage me 2 do stuff i would be reluctant to do if i wasnt locked up, the hole idea of it has got me hard just thinking about it, the feeling when you finnally aloud 2 cum must be sensational, ha ha Theres alot to be said for chastity ....... when somthing is taken away you lust for it even more ....... xx"

absolutely, absence makes the heart grow fonder....ha ha....its true cuz if i go a week without a wank 4 instance, when i finally do have one it's very very good, and loads and loads of cum....

It would be a huge turn on to be honest, to let a female have that sort of control over one's cock - edd

» Add a new message to this topic