FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why do.........

why do.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

guys tell you one thing but then you catch then out..........one guy i met told me he was going back to afghan soon, same guy then tell me a copper, rapid response unit and today saw his car in a car park walked in to an electrical store and bingo there he was working, thankfully he never saw me but i saw him

just tell the truth guys dont be something your not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to tell the truth cause with my memory I can do nowt else lol xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

birds suddenly appear

every time you are near...

but to answer the question, I have absolutely no idea

Worse is when they claim to be single and it turns out they are playing away from home without permission.

im a space man

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

But I really AM a time travelling axe murdering maniac who has multiple personalities...

Now come on now...let's be fair. How many women on here are supermodels?!!

Or couples that do doubles work for Brad and Angelina.

Some people do suffer from the Walter Mitty syndrome. In fairness to them though - none so blind than those that cannot see!!!

inverclyde

sirena thats the other thing i hate as well married guy playing and wife dont know

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

I cant understand it, cause if they are on this site to meet, dont they know they are gonna get caught out at some point. Sorry but you get what you see with us, we are who we are lol

xxxx

"sirena thats the other thing i hate as well married guy playing and wife dont know"

I refuse to see married/living together guys unless I know for sure that his other half is comfortable with him playing separately. This is after I got a furious phone call from one poor woman who found my mobile number in their condom bag at the back of their wardrobe - turned out I knew about her but he'd not told her about me. I felt really sorry for her.

I've got very good at sniffing out the outright liars who claim they are single when they aren't.

Because they can, and people believe them.

Do people meet people via here for what they say they are...

We are model doubles for Brad Pit and Jennifer Aniston. Please bear with us, it may take a while to replying to all your emails

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

The women and couples are just as bad sometimes.

...and wives cheat too as well.

near bury st edmunds

Well, i don't get it either. But its not just guys. First two woman i went with after i left my wife were both total liers, and good at it as took me a while to realise.

Guys just lie for a quick fuck, woman lie for a hell of alot more than that.

near bury st edmunds

O, and we have had one woman on here who contacted who then openly addmitted she was cheating on her husband. She got a quick but polite no thanks.

It's probably because...

they long to be...close to you

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't shag someone becaues of their job so I don't give a shit what job they do.

I guess some people feel they need to impress and if it works for them, they keep doing it.... which means there must be others out there who want to be impressed.

I have a theory I maybe wrong but to most guys this is purely fantasy meeting someone and having the sex of their dreams so they play a role that way they are living in the fantasy and not in the real world.

I actually feel awkward talking about work and family, especially on a first meet.

All I want to know is do I like the person and do I want to sleep with them.

No life stories for me.

A jobs a job. Yeah not everyone is proud of what they do, most do it out of a neccessity to surive!

Luckily for me being a cowboy spaceman millionaire, some enjoy our jobs... Either way theres no reason to lie

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

too much bloody hard work lying. Surely every sooner or later reaches a stage in their life where they are comfy with who they are and no longer need to lie about jobs, life, themselves etc. As for peeps playing away, its a quick thrill for you but can end up damaging so many lives, are you that selfish you think its worth it?

"guys tell you one thing but then you catch then out..........one guy i met told me he was going back to afghan soon, same guy then tell me a copper, rapid response unit and today saw his car in a car park walked in to an electrical store and bingo there he was working, thankfully he never saw me but i saw him

just tell the truth guys dont be something your not"

Sorry but that just made me proper LOL!...so he was a soldier, then a rapid response copper but actually he works in an electrical store?

LMAO!

I am surprised he did not come out with the old classics

"I'm a dolphin trainer"

"I'm a biscuit designer"

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"

"I'm a biscuit designer""

lmao thats so funny

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"guys tell you one thing but then you catch then out..........one guy i met told me he was going back to afghan soon, same guy then tell me a copper, rapid response unit and today saw his car in a car park walked in to an electrical store and bingo there he was working, thankfully he never saw me but i saw him

Nice to here it coming from a woman there are to many guys on this site pretending to be something there not

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

That is quite sad. And pointless. There are people who would be turned off by the guy being a police officer/soldier.

[Removed by poster at 28/04/11 18:40:35]

That is quite sad. And pointless. There are people who would be turned off by the guy being a police officer/soldier."

Thats like saying not everyone wants to see pics of my cock lol

I dont see a great problem in the job thing. Does it really matter what job they do. This is complete fantasy, a secret life for some. If the lies are not hurting anyone, they are just creations which make that person appear a little more glamorous then so what.

I told someone what my real job was and she asked if I could pretend I was a binman........ strange but true x

"A jobs a job. Yeah not everyone is proud of what they do, most do it out of a neccessity to surive!

Luckily for me being a cowboy spaceman millionaire, some enjoy our jobs... Either way theres no reason to lie"

Is that an episode of family guy

"Worse is when they claim to be single and it turns out they are playing away from home without permission. "

same with woman.

both do it and there is no excuse for it

"I dont see a great problem in the job thing. Does it really matter what job they do. This is complete fantasy, a secret life for some. If the lies are not hurting anyone, they are just creations which make that person appear a little more glamorous then so what. "

My point exactly!

This to me was fantasy so how a person looked, what he did for a living, his age all played a part. That's what some people don't understand, as most are just looking for hot, horny types to shag. A short Asian man working in a pound shop wouldn't fit my fantasy. If however I was looking for a soul mate and I was on eHarmony and said short Asian was a match, I'd probably go on a date!

This is fantasy, as long as no wives, animals or children were hurt in the making of the fantasy...where's the harm?!!

Another thing: if a single man had wrote he'd spotted a meets car and followed her into a shop he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered for not respecting boundaries and being a stalker!

I wondered about the car thing too. I cant understand whether the OP spotted his car but needed to go into the shop for her own needs anyway or whether she only went into the shop cos she saw his car outside, in which case what the hell are you doing that for. If I ever saw a previous meet anywhere out of context then I would never approach them, follow them around or even give them eye contact to be honest. In real life I dont approach men, thats kept solely for my secret life.

Good liars need good memories....

Now what was I saying? Oh yeah, good liars...

Nope I've forgotten again!

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

There has to be a degree of trust between swinging partners so if we get the slightest whiff of a lie then we sever contact. Putting your location as somewhere it isn't (something we have come across) also causes us problems when we try to arrange a meeting 'somewhere near you'.

inverclyde

well i certainly wont meet him again as whats the point of trying to be something your not, i work in a wine shop and nothing else, why tell porkies in the first place, i like guys to be truthful from the start, an mot bothered what he does but the fact was it was not the truth

Kinda reminds me of Coronation Street when Jon told Deirdre he was an airline pilot, and then she bumped into him selling ties in the airport shop.

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We've encountered people who seem to think their job makes them more entitled to sex. One guy thought bragging about his own business all night was flirting. A couple we spoke to began making fun of another couple as the guy was unemployed - even stated that they would have played up untill they found that out. And we've gotten quite a few mails where the guy expected Kitty to want to meet, instantly, because he was a soldier/police officer etc...

Don't really have a problem with someone lying about what they do - but we think it's sad when they use it to try and impress and get some action, lie or not.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

People are encouraged to lie. But a liar will always be found out. So you wonder why people do it.

Some people find power, wealth and fame a real turn on. So it is hardly surprising that some people tell lies about who or what they are, they want to live a fantasy life.

Other tell lies to cover who the really are, as part of their cover.

You would think that by now they would have learned that honesty is the best policy.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/11 13:03:52]

Well it's mainly guys getting a hard time here for trying to be something they aren't, particularly re their occupations.

But why do they do this? Might it not have something to do with the number of successful and well-off guys, often short, fat, old or in other ways nothing special in the looks department, but what/who have they on their arm? Some silly dolly bird who quite obviously is only there because of his money/status!

So ladies, maybe you should be looking at what is in the female genes that make some women do this?

"Well it's mainly guys getting a hard time here for trying to be something they aren't, particularly re their occupations.

But why do they do this? Might it not have something to do with the number of successful and well-off guys, often short, fat, old or in other ways nothing special in the looks department, but what/who have they on their arm? Some silly dolly bird who quite obviously is only there because of his money/status!

So ladies, maybe you should be looking at what is in the female genes that make some women do this? "

Just suddenly thought, no disrespect Soapy!!

i think the stalker comment by sassy is correct here.

if it was a man who had done that he would have been set upon on this site and possibly been reported to the police.

doesnt matter how you paint it.your followed him and didnt respect his boundarys.

no wonder he lied to you, your a bloody menace women!

"There has to be a degree of trust between swinging partners so if we get the slightest whiff of a lie then we sever contact. Putting your location as somewhere it isn't (something we have come across) also causes us problems when we try to arrange a meeting 'somewhere near you'."

That's one I've never understood. If you're looking to meet having a location - "somewhere over the rainbow" is very helpful...not!!! The same people then come on the forums saying people contact them from all over the country - no shit Sherlocks!!!

Because some folks, and it isn't only guys, are out and out born liars. Like I said, it isn't only the guys. I could tell you a story about a female - my ex wife ! Who was the biggest liar on Gods earth - so please - don't just blame the boys, we are'nt all the same

I'm really not interested in what a man does for a living, or if he's unemployed. It's not relevant when you're looking for sexual partners. It's only of interest later if we get to know each other as friends after a two or more meets. I'm always unimpressed by guys who in their opening message brag about their job, own house, own car etc. Keep that stuff for dating sites, if you must, but even then it's probably best kept until you started messaging privately.

Also on the lying issue, am fed up with guys who present as single then once you start making arrangements to meet confess they are in fact married. My profile says no marrieds (unless wife is ok with it, of course) so why? Just why? Most times, the reply has been "because I knew you wouldn't talk to me if I told you I was married." How self-defeating is that? If you think deceiving me then revealing the truth is going to mean I still want to see you, forget it...

some like a lot say they are something they are not...... guys get stalked too ya know !!!!

Because some folks, and it isn't only guys, are out and out born liars. Like I said, it isn't only the guys. I could tell you a story about a female - my ex wife ! Who was the biggest liar on Gods earth - so please - don't just blame the boys, we are'nt all the same "

thank you

Nottingham

The problem is some people just dont have any scruples

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Worse is when they claim to be single and it turns out they are playing away from home without permission. "

Didn't take long for that old chestnut to appear did it! lol

Lyings gets way too complicated

So after finding a cure for cancer this week I'm of to the middle east to sort the problems out there next

Just got to try and work our the female if the species next.... now any male who says he's done that is definately lying!!!!

Does anyone care what someone does for a living. Would it make a difference if he or she worked as a florist or a soldier.

You see it isnt important to me. If I met a guy and he was fun, friendly, respectful, accepted boundaries, I found him attractive, then he could tell me he was James Bond, it wouldnt make a difference to me. Im not interested in their real lives, it wont affect my life.

Nottingham

"Does anyone care what someone does for a living. Would it make a difference if he or she worked as a florist or a soldier.

You see it isnt important to me. If I met a guy and he was fun, friendly, respectful, accepted boundaries, I found him attractive, then he could tell me he was James Bond, it wouldnt make a difference to me. Im not interested in their real lives, it wont affect my life. "

Some people do want to know and some times we give out far to much imformation yes some of us are far to trusting to compleat stranges

inverclyde

just to put things straight i never knew that he worked in that place i just went into look at something saw him in there working and walked out again, but to begin with he told me was in the forces then a copper trying to impress me i dont care what he does but dont like liars

maybe he's lost

inverclyde

must be then

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We once met a guy for a social who said he sold environmentally friendly hangers to hotel chains etc, new company. Apparantly they decompose easier, quicker. Imagine going to get your dress... its on the floor, hanger gone. Well those supermarket carriers are like that! lol So, asked him how long their shelf life was (pun intended) - to which he didnt have a clue and wasnt a quick enough thinker to just make it up lol. Note to all fantasists... research facts or have a quick mind lol Was funny at time. He also didnt look like his pic at all.... wrong guy? Ooops! Lol (no didnt take things further!)

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

why do birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near. altogether now lets sing

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

Had a near miss once arranged to meet a guy in derby came out the train station I heard someone call my name turned and looked he was nothing like his pics about 20 years out of date lol so I ran back in the station lol and got the next train home. I live and learn.

» Add a new message to this topic