FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too many ppl judging

Too many ppl judging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I'm a single Asian guy been on and off this site for a few years..I've met some really nice couples and singles..just thought it was time for a rant!! I'm sick to death of getting replys from ppl saying sorry your Asian whites only..not being racist its just a preference..REALLY? In my opinion I do think that's racist...sorry if that's offends people but I just want to let it out. I have had replys like:

Sorry not into paki boys

Sorry no Asians your all the same -really and how is that?

Sorry not interested can't stand the smell of curry.

If you were me and you were receiving replies like that I think everyone would be having a rant lol being a single guy is hard enough but being a single Asian guy you end up being overlooked it just doesn't seem fair to me..

Finally just wanted to say I'm not being an arse just thought what thoughts ppl had on this subject surely everyone has their own personality and traits we can't all be judged under one category..

Anyways hope everyone's good and enjoying plenty of hot meets!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys I'm a single Asian guy been on and off this site for a few years..I've met some really nice couples and singles..just thought it was time for a rant!! I'm sick to death of getting replys from ppl saying sorry your Asian whites only..not being racist its just a preference..REALLY? In my opinion I do think that's racist...sorry if that's offends people but I just want to let it out. I have had replys like:

Sorry not into paki boys

If you were me and you were receiving replies like that I think everyone would be having a rant lol being a single guy is hard enough but being a single Asian guy you end up being overlooked it just doesn't seem fair to me..

Finally just wanted to say I'm not being an arse just thought what thoughts ppl had on this subject surely everyone has their own personality and traits we can't all be judged under one category..

Anyways hope everyone's good and enjoying plenty of hot meets!!"

Racists are scum.

It is brexisism lol

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Are people not allowed to have preferences any more?

I'm certain that there are hundreds of members on here that get turned down because of certain physical attributes but we don't all complain about it. Some people don't want to meet us because I'm a fatty, some don't want to meet us because hubby is really skinny, others just look at someone's pics and don't fancy them.

I'm afraid that not finding someone attractive is not racism

If people are abusive report them.

Preferences are fine but there's no need for them to be a cunt about it.

"It is brexisism lol"

Lol my thoughts exactly

The replies you have recieved are out of order.

However people are allowed preferences. I'm not attracted to Asian men- this is due to me not liking the way Asian men look in general, I have never found a Asian man attractive so it's easier having it on our profile, it's not racism it's a preference. I am however attracted to Asian woman.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"If people are abusive report them.

Preferences are fine but there's no need for them to be a cunt about it. "

Yes report any abusive messages, as there is really no call for that. Outside of that, people do have preferences, which we are all entitled to. But good luck OP.

"Are people not allowed to have preferences any more?

I'm certain that there are hundreds of members on here that get turned down because of certain physical attributes but we don't all complain about it. Some people don't want to meet us because I'm a fatty, some don't want to meet us because hubby is really skinny, others just look at someone's pics and don't fancy them.

"

If they say it's just a preference but if their being nasty about it then sorry that's racism.. A polite no thanks not for me would send me on my way..

"Hi guys I'm a single Asian guy been on and off this site for a few years..I've met some really nice couples and singles..just thought it was time for a rant!! I'm sick to death of getting replys from ppl saying sorry your Asian whites only..not being racist its just a preference..REALLY? In my opinion I do think that's racist...sorry if that's offends people but I just want to let it out. I have had replys like:

Sorry not into paki boys

Two points I'd like to make - all people have preferences - and if people aren't turned on by Asian guys that's their prerogative. - the flip side Is that all 'big black cock lover' profiles I can't apply for - however I fully support you in the way some people say ' no thank you' and tbh if you receive messages like that then you should fwd them and admins should ban the users.

There's no place for discrimination of any kind in society - and thinking a person is better or worse based on the amount of pigmentation in their skin is as stupid as it sounds - just my two pence worth.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

If they say it's just a preference but if their being nasty about it then sorry that's racism.. A polite no thanks not for me would send me on my way.."

I agree with you.

If they say it's just a preference but if their being nasty about it then sorry that's racism.. A polite no thanks not for me would send me on my way.."

That's not them being racist, that's them being a c*nt. They sound like the type of people who would turn a larger person down and give them abuse because they are overweight. Report them and block.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

There's a very different tone to "sorry, not being racist, but only look for white guys" and the racist comments you posted.

On the one hand, everyone is entitled to their preferences, whether you happen to like it or not. I'm assuming you aren't attracted to EVERY woman on here? (or maybe you are....but, well, that's a different thing).

On the other, the subsequent comments you posted should be reported, in my opinion.

I for one, had a very strict policy of not meeting anyone who is Middle Eastern. Yes, I know not everyone is the same, but I have my reasons, and I don't feel the need to have to justify them. No means no, and that's all there is to it.

Report the abusive comments, move on, and accept that not everyone has the same taste.

Was about to say the same

All anyone has to say is a polite "You're not what I'm/we're looking for" and leave it at that. Being abusive is against site rules and should be reported.

Not all people are like that thankfully.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I agree that the replies you have got aren't warrented, that they are racist.

I have preferences in men, those I won't meet, but I NEVER tell them why I am turning them down. I don't thing I need to explain myself nor is it nice to receive a message saying I won't fuck you because you are too ugly/old/fat/thin/under endowed/wrong skin colour etc etc.

OK the never bit isn't entirely true, if they keep on with the why and go on you don't know what you're missing or the I wouldn't fuck a fat slag like you anyway, then I tell them, in detail.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Nudist Club Near Monmouth

Ive just checked out the OPs profile, he's lovely! If I was a female, I definately would, well, I would if he wasn't from the North, that accent...

"Ive just checked out the OPs profile, he's lovely! If I was a female, I definately would, well, I would if he wasn't from the North, that accent... "

Regionist!!!

To have messages like that is very rude ,bad mannered and very ignorant,its an adult site and no need to talk to people in this way.,no matter what race you are.

Sorry not into paki boys

I won't fuck guys.....oh no I'm sexist!!

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

we get messages from a variety of different people. We dont publish our preferences and politely say no to people whom we do not fit those choices.

Not wanting to meet Asian men or only having a preference for meeting white people is NOT racist, it is also not racist to say so on their profile - the idea is to stop people from mailing them.

Did any of the people who sent you the vile and racist responses actually have on their profile that they did not wish to meet Asians? I only ask as so single men on here seem to completely ignore what is written and fire off messages regardless. And no I am not trying to excuse those responses just asking the question.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

But I can't stand the smell of Curry. How is that racist?

I don't get why people feel the need to give a reason at all.

And yes, those replies are racist, and there are a lot of racists hiding behind "preference" on this site.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"It is brexisism lol"

What the hell has being Asian got to do with Brexit?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"

This

If I find a man attractive it doesn't matter what his race is.

Unless he displays tendencies from cultures who disrespect women.

"I don't get why people feel the need to give a reason at all.

And yes, those replies are racist, and there are a lot of racists hiding behind "preference" on this site. "

This is exactly right.

Some people hide their racism behind excuses and others are too stupid to comprehend what they are. Either way there's a surprising amount of them. They're scum.

move on & forget about it, we get not backs all the time, but we never say its ........

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Nobody should need to give any reason but a "no thanks" or simply a delete

But one gets asked, "is it because I am Asian?". Maybe better is a delete and a block

"It is brexisism lol

Lol my thoughts exactly"

Are we talking "hate crime" here then??

Not wanting you because you are Asian, black, white, too young, too old or anything else is expressing a preference.....we all get it for one reason or another. Live with it!!

However references to "pakis" (OPs words not mine), smelling of curry or anything else similar probably IS racist and as such you should report to admin....copy and paste their replies.

There is no place on this site for racists!

"It is brexisism lol

Lol my thoughts exactly

Are we talking "hate crime" here then??"

Or just talking "shagtalk"..... he manages to get it into most of his posts lately lol......he has moved on from "patience"..... just kidding Shag mate....!

"It is brexisism lol

Lol my thoughts exactly

Are we talking "hate crime" here then??

Or just talking "shagtalk"..... he manages to get it into most of his posts lately lol......he has moved on from "patience"..... just kidding Shag mate....!"

Oh that's OK then, because it's a regular forum poster

agreed.

"I don't get why people feel the need to give a reason at all.

And yes, those replies are racist, and there are a lot of racists hiding behind "preference" on this site. "

yes, there really are.

» Add a new message to this topic