FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab photos men v women

Fab photos men v women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When looking at the top fabbed photos of men and women there seems to be a big difference between the types of pic. Virtually every top pic of a man shows a hard dick. Whereas with a woman it's of a pretty face with little nudity. (There are some exceptions and I've generalised but it does seem to be a trend)

I thought it was men who were supposed to be shallow. What's going on, how can this be explained lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's men that fab cock pics....

I Fab a variety, men, women, cocks, faces, whatever takes my fancy!

You do realise that there's a sight possibility that women fab women's pics too?

Most of the top fabbed cocks are probably as a result of bi/gay blokes fabbing them

"You do realise that there's a sight possibility that women fab women's pics too?

Most of the top fabbed cocks are probably as a result of bi/gay blokes fabbing them "

When we get fabs- mine are generally a mix of woman couples and men. Pauls are generally men and he may get the odd couple or woman

"When we get fabs- mine are generally a mix of woman couples and men. Pauls are generally men and he may get the odd couple or woman "

I've just tried to even that up a nit for him

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You do realise that there's a sight possibility that women fab women's pics too?

Most of the top fabbed cocks are probably as a result of bi/gay blokes fabbing them "

Okay so that would suggest men and women fab women's pics but more women fab than men so it's the more subtle pics that win out.

But with men you're suggesting it's mainly bi/gay men hence the dick shots. So does this mean women aren't fabbing men's pics?

Not sure if I buy that.

Most of the top fabbed cocks are probably as a result of bi/gay blokes fabbing them

Okay so that would suggest men and women fab women's pics but more women fab than men so it's the more subtle pics that win out.

But with men you're suggesting it's mainly bi/gay men hence the dick shots. So does this mean women aren't fabbing men's pics?

Not sure if I buy that. "

Take a look at how many men have fabbed your cock pic. I'd wager the majority have

It's true. It's mostly men that fab my mans pics and they are mostly all cock shots

Kinky

"It's men that fab cock pics...."

This. I don't have a cock pic but the majority of fab's I receive are from men so I'd say it's mostly men who do the fabbing.

Most of my pics get fabbed by men. Although to be fair a woman did compliment me for having a nice cock yesterday

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

When I used to have dick pics on show it was nearly always guys who would fab them, very rarely women. Now my pics are a lot tamer and a bit more tasteful (bums and body etc.) it's almost only women who fab them.

I don't care who fabs my pics as long as they are fabbed. xxx

"

Haha he will think he's pulled

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Well I am currently there but not nude.... I don't really DO nude

» Add a new message to this topic