FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Controversial! Standby to be offended!

Controversial! Standby to be offended!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubbykitten OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

Hi folks! It's me! I can't sleep so I find myself perving through the hotpics!

Now being a straight girl, only into straight guys, I am always GUTTED when I see a totally ripped hot body with a big broad chest, rippling pecs, washboard abs and tree trunk arms, displaying his glistening hot hard cock that looks so lonely but so hungry and huge and........oh sorry! Was just getting carried away ...... well anyway, my point is - WHY are most of those guys bisexual or gay????? It's just not fair on me!

This is the controversial bit because I know how people love to be offended on FAB so do enjoy this one! :

Question: Does the gay and bisexual male community generally work out (aka gym) more than a straight guy? Or am I not seeing straight on here?

Ok i have my hard hat so I am ready!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think what you're saying is controversial. There is definitely a higher percentage of gay/bi guys who are gym goers compared to straight people

I wouldn't say being gay or bi makes you more likely to work out lol.

There is plenty of ripped straight guys, it's just finding them I guess.

Surely there are far morestraight guys on fab than there is gay and bi.

"

Surely there are far morestraight guys on fab than there is gay and bi."

You must be new here

"

You must be new here "

Ha ha fairly new yes!! Although I have gathered that there is another site for the gay men etc so I just assumed there would be less on here?

I have seen 'fab straight' being mentioned a lot though! x

Kent

"

You must be new here "

He he!!!

"

This is the controversial bit because I know how people love to be offended on FAB so do enjoy this one! :

"

You know this site very well then

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Find 2 hot bi guys.. problem solved ....

Ah a girl can dream

Okay.. my proper answer is that perhaps fab allows people somewhere to explore their sexuality and as such it seems like there are more bi or gay men.

Kent

"Find 2 hot bi guys.. problem solved ....

Ah a girl can dream

Okay.. my proper answer is that perhaps fab allows people somewhere to explore their sexuality and as such it seems like there are more bi or gay men.

"

That doesn't answer my question about the gym. That is my question re gym fit bodies!

Kent

"I don't think what you're saying is controversial. There is definitely a higher percentage of gay/bi guys who are gym goers compared to straight people "

But why is that?

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hi folks! It's me! I can't sleep so I find myself perving through the hotpics!

Now being a straight girl, only into straight guys, I am always GUTTED when I see a totally ripped hot body with a big broad chest, rippling pecs, washboard abs and tree trunk arms, displaying his glistening hot hard cock that looks so lonely but so hungry and huge and........oh sorry! Was just getting carried away ...... well anyway, my point is - WHY are most of those guys bisexual or gay????? It's just not fair on me!

Question: Does the gay and bisexual male community generally work out (aka gym) more than a straight guy? Or am I not seeing straight on here?

Ok i have my hard hat so I am ready! "

I think it's because gay/bi guys are alot more in touch with there feminine sides, so are alot more image conscious and think about others opinions about the way they look. Where as blokes tend to be a lot more neanderthal. More than happy to stroll into the Queens Formal Garden Party wearing jeans and t-shirt covered in paint and plaster dust and then wonder why everybody else is dressed up posh

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I dont think the bloke would get passed security do you ... im sure liz likes a well turned out guy too .....

I love a bit of controversy :D

Gays are a lot more vain and in general probably care more for there appearance.

Maybe the bi guys weren't bi until they joined the gym . Perhaps the sight of all the other hot , ripped , sweaty gym fit bodies around them awakened their bi side ?

Just a thought ......

I think that used to be the case but the gym business is huge now. My thought would be gay men are more likely to have there pics public (us straight guys seem more secretive/shy about being on here) and therefore in view on local updates where other gay/big men will see them to fab them.

Of course that could just be bollocks

I think it's because gay/bi guys are alot more in touch with there feminine sides, so are alot more image conscious and think about others opinions about the way they look. Where as blokes tend to be a lot more neanderthal. More than happy to stroll into the Queens Formal Garden Party wearing jeans and t-shirt covered in paint and plaster dust and then wonder why everybody else is dressed up posh"

Straight guy: "tits!! ugg ugg. me wanna fuck." Scratches bollocks and wonders how to convince woman to let him fuck her.

Gay guy: Sucks cock hungrily then goes to the gym.

I think, generally, men are more attracted by looks whereas women tend to seek more varied factors in a partner (again total generalisation) so if you're a gay or bi guy trying to attract guys you'll be more successful if you're ripped, no?

OP I don't think it's a controversial question. It just depends on how you ask something on here, and if certain people get involved.

To answer your question, I think this is somewhat of a myth about gay/bi men being more likely to be ripped/gym fit. I think it's just that they're the more visible/noticeable aspect of the gay/bi community.

I think it's because gay/bi guys are alot more in touch with there feminine sides, so are alot more image conscious and think about others opinions about the way they look. Where as blokes tend to be a lot more neanderthal. More than happy to stroll into the Queens Formal Garden Party wearing jeans and t-shirt covered in paint and plaster dust and then wonder why everybody else is dressed up posh"

Not wanting to sound controversial but There are plenty of straight guts who are in touch with their feminine side but comfortable in the knowledge of being straight. I know some will find that hard to believe but there are alot of us.

I don't work out OP. I canoe, play badminton/squash and biker. I guess for me a gym is rather uninspiring and monotonous.... I'm not into looking at myself...but I keepfit not for aappearance purposes but because of health and feelng good. Not to be controversial as I clarified earlier.

I think it's because gay/bi guys are alot more in touch with there feminine sides, so are alot more image conscious and think about others opinions about the way they look. Where as blokes tend to be a lot more neanderthal. More than happy to stroll into the Queens Formal Garden Party wearing jeans and t-shirt covered in paint and plaster dust and then wonder why everybody else is dressed up posh

Not wanting to sound controversial but There are plenty of straight guts who are in touch with their feminine side but comfortable in the knowledge of being straight. I know some will find that hard to believe but there are alot of us.

I don't work out OP. I canoe, play badminton/squash and biker. I guess for me a gym is rather uninspiring and monotonous.... I'm not into looking at myself...but I keepfit not for aappearance purposes but because of health and feelng good. Not to be controversial as I clarified earlier. "

note to self please check predictive text.

"I think, generally, men are more attracted by looks whereas women tend to seek more varied factors in a partner (again total generalisation) so if you're a gay or bi guy trying to attract guys you'll be more successful if you're ripped, no?"

This.

I knew a hairy beary guy. He said he's gay. The fucking liar!!!

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I think you should see a psychologist to get over your issues over gay or bi men...

A post worthy of "Amusingly stupid things people say / post" nomination.

Unless this is, of course, a trolling post.

Flames

Gloucester

"I dont think the bloke would get passed security do you ... im sure liz likes a well turned out guy too ....."

She's popping round later to borrow my old van. I'll ask her and let you know what she says

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

You must be new here "

Gloucester

"

I don't work out OP. I canoe, play badminton/squash and biker. I guess for me a gym is rather uninspiring and monotonous.... I'm not into looking at myself...but I keepfit not for aappearance purposes but because of health and feelng good. Not to be controversial as I clarified earlier. "

Gyms bore the shit out of me too. Regular martial arts training is alot more socialable, fun and it keeps you fit. Git to look after the ticker

Gloucester

Got! Bloody auto-correct!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Why would gay or bi men be more in touch with their feminine side? Does that mean bi women would be more in touch with their masculine side?

"Why would gay or bi men be more in touch with their feminine side? Does that mean bi women would be more in touch with their masculine side? "

I raised this earlier, interested in others responses/ thoughts.

Would the good looking, ripped bi guy's cock feel any different?

[Removed by poster at 30/10/16 12:19:41]

No idea. But I meet the bi ones anyway so I don't feel like I miss out

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

This is a ridiculously bigoted thread.

Being bi (or gay) has nothing to do with 'feminine side'. There are people 'in touch' with this side of their personality, whatever that means, from all sexualities.

Likewise with gyms. Used by everyone.

I'm bi and I'm a little fat bugger!

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"I think, generally, men are more attracted by looks whereas women tend to seek more varied factors in a partner (again total generalisation) so if you're a gay or bi guy trying to attract guys you'll be more successful if you're ripped, no?"

I get this. I saw your black and white photo with cute hair and a guitar in your hands and I'm not bothered if you have a six pack or not...

"No idea. But I meet the bi ones anyway so I don't feel like I miss out "

I can't imagine how it would, but then again I'm bi...

Kent

"This is a ridiculously bigoted thread.

Being bi (or gay) has nothing to do with 'feminine side'. There are people 'in touch' with this side of their personality, whatever that means, from all sexualities.

"

I KNEW it! As predicted, someone is offended! So FABULOUS!

Kent

"Would the good looking, ripped bi guy's cock feel any different?"

I think so.... more ribbed? I mean ripped? Lol!!!!! JOKE!!!

I remember reading a while back that lots of gay profile pics are stolen from Gay dating sites..

SW London

I KNEW it! As predicted, someone is offended! So FABULOUS! "

I didn't read this as them being offended, despite your response indicating you were delighted by this, just disbelief .... so let's ask an even more controversial and offensive question, logical if gay or bi men are more feminine, does that mean bi or gay women are more masculine?

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

There's some lovely ripped straight guys on here. More than enough to go around.

Kent

I think you should see a psychologist to get over your issues over gay or bi men...

Flames

"

Naturally!!!

I'll book in to discuss my 'issues' first thing! Not sure if the psychologist can handle my preference for hot sex with gym fit straight guys but I willing to accept help!!

SW London

Flames

Naturally!!!

I'll book in to discuss my 'issues' first thing! Not sure if the psychologist can handle my preference for hot sex with gym fit straight guys but I willing to accept help!! "

Its normal in the vanilla world .... join the club

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Ah a girl can dream

Depends on life style. I find on fan when your straight and gym fit ladies don't understand why your on fab. Because some one trains hard doesn't mean we don't like kinky sex or only like gym fit ladies.

I get asked why I'm on fab all the time by ladies.

That doesn't answer my question about the gym. That is my question re gym fit bodies! "

Kent

I didn't read this as them being offended, despite your response indicating you were delighted by this, just disbelief .... so let's ask an even more controversial and offensive question, logical if gay or bi men are more feminine, does that mean bi or gay women are more masculine? "

Blimey I hadn't predicted such a philosophical debate! I wasn't prepared! I need more revision time.

Kent

Ah a girl can dream

Depends on life style. I find on fan when your straight and gym fit ladies don't understand why your on fab. Because some one trains hard doesn't mean we don't like kinky sex or only like gym fit ladies.

That doesn't answer my question about the gym. That is my question re gym fit bodies! "

Growl!!!

london

Ah a girl can dream

That doesn't answer my question about the gym. That is my question re gym fit bodies!

Growl!!! "

Getting your pick of the gym guys. Lol nice ploy

Kent

Ah a girl can dream

Growl!!!

Getting your pick of the gym guys. Lol nice ploy "

I am not just a pretty face you know???

london

Ah a girl can dream

Growl!!!

I am not just a pretty face you know??? "

I see that, shame you've blocked the message would of been nice to find out properly

"I remember reading a while back that lots of gay profile pics are stolen from Gay dating sites.."

Some straight ones too.

Kent

Ah a girl can dream

Growl!!!

I see that, shame you've blocked the message would of been nice to find out properly "

Oh surely not!

london

Us straight gym guys need to be used way more lol

Kent

Ah a girl can dream

Growl!!!

I see that, shame you've blocked the message would of been nice to find out properly

Oh surely not! "

Actually I am really a pretty face at all! I have a face for radio but you couldn't turn me down! Geddit? Couldn't 'turn me down ' radio? Oh I am too funny!!!!!

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

I KNEW it! As predicted, someone is offended! So FABULOUS! "

Nope, not offended. Quite why you would be so proud of someone suggesting the thread is bigoted is another thing though, but each to his/her own

Kent

Ah a girl can dream

Growl!!!

Oh surely not!

Actually I am really a pretty face at all! I have a face for radio but you couldn't turn me down! Geddit? Couldn't 'turn me down ' radio? Oh I am too funny!!!!! "

NOT a pretty face! Haven't started drinking yet. I am usually on my 3rd bottle by now!

Kent

Nope, not offended. Quite why you would be so proud of someone suggesting the thread is bigoted is another thing though, but each to his/her own"

It's a joke!!!!!! If you read my original message you will see I predicted SOMEONE would be offended and you won! I can't be held to account for others opinions. Don't like the thread?, don't read it! Get over it and go for a walk instead of feeling the great need to be offended !!!!

I think that used to be the case but the gym business is huge now. My thought would be gay men are more likely to have there pics public (us straight guys seem more secretive/shy about being on here) and therefore in view on local updates where other gay/big men will see them to fab them.

Of course that could just be bollocks"

Probably because most 'single' straight guys aren't actually single! Obvs it's not a personal comment about you as a don't know you, just a generalisation

SW London

Nope, not offended. Quite why you would be so proud of someone suggesting the thread is bigoted is another thing though, but each to his/her own

It's a joke!!!!!! If you read my original message you will see I predicted SOMEONE would be offended and you won! I can't be held to account for others opinions. Don't like the thread?, don't read it! Get over it and go for a walk instead of feeling the great need to be offended !!!!"

It didn't sound like they were offended though. I think you jumped the gun ....

Kent

It's a joke!!!!!! If you read my original message you will see I predicted SOMEONE would be offended and you won! I can't be held to account for others opinions. Don't like the thread?, don't read it! Get over it and go for a walk instead of feeling the great need to be offended !!!!

It didn't sound like they were offended though. I think you jumped the gun .... "

Nah. Just ridiculous. People can have their own opinions!

SW London

I think people were beginning to have an interesting discussion. Isn't that what you wanted?

Kent

"I think people were beginning to have an interesting discussion. Isn't that what you wanted?"

Absolutely! And most were! Carry on... x

"I'm bi and I'm a little fat bugger!"

You're not fat.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Are straight guys just assuming they don't need to be sexy to get laid?

We get messages from straight guys asking to play, they have no pictures at all or they're just awful pictures, there is absolutely no effort to be appealing. Or their pictures are mainly the people they are playing with. And despite their bodyless, faceless profile, they expect to get laid. So many men assume they will get something, everything, without offering anything themselves.

Kent

"Are straight guys just assuming they don't need to be sexy to get laid?

We get messages from straight guys asking to play, they have no pictures at all or they're just awful pictures, there is absolutely no effort to be appealing. Or their pictures are mainly the people they are playing with. And despite their bodyless, faceless profile, they expect to get laid. So many men assume they will get something, everything, without offering anything themselves.

"

Agreed! But off topic, LOVING the colours in your hair (for the lady in this profile)

Bi guys like men and women.

"Bi guys like men and women. "

Yes we do!

"Bi guys like men and women.

Yes we do! "

was stating the obvious i know, but as women we don't need to consider them as unavailable i meant.

my kinkiest meets have been with bi guys. very much appreciate them.

Kent

Yes we do!

was stating the obvious i know, but as women we don't need to consider them as unavailable i meant.

my kinkiest meets have been with bi guys. very much appreciate them. "

Totally get your point but it kind of isn't my point. I just happen to prefer straight guys and I have a physical type preference too. Nothing for or against bi guys. I just noticed when perving the hot pics, that a large number of the guys I am attracted to physically, are gay or bi. That's all.

Yes we do!

my kinkiest meets have been with bi guys. very much appreciate them. "

Yes we do!

Totally get your point but it kind of isn't my point. I just happen to prefer straight guys and I have a physical type preference too. Nothing for or against bi guys. I just noticed when perving the hot pics, that a large number of the guys I am attracted to physically, are gay or bi. That's all. "

fine with me.

did think it was a bit strange you ruled them out but i forgot about personal preferences.

Yes we do!

Totally get your point but it kind of isn't my point. I just happen to prefer straight guys and I have a physical type preference too. Nothing for or against bi guys. I just noticed when perving the hot pics, that a large number of the guys I am attracted to physically, are gay or bi. That's all. "

What are the typical physical differences that you come across?

I reckon it is because women usually get intimidated by muscles and would feel insecure.

"I reckon it is because women usually get intimidated by muscles and would feel insecure."

not me, i'm very visual.

london

"I reckon it is because women usually get intimidated by muscles and would feel insecure.

not me, i'm very visual. "

"I reckon it is because women usually get intimidated by muscles and would feel insecure.

not me, i'm very visual.

"

very nice.

not me, i'm very visual. "

That is good too

Kent

Yes we do!

Totally get your point but it kind of isn't my point. I just happen to prefer straight guys and I have a physical type preference too. Nothing for or against bi guys. I just noticed when perving the hot pics, that a large number of the guys I am attracted to physically, are gay or bi. That's all.

What are the typical physical differences that you come across?"

I think you might be trying to twist it? I am saying .... I like big muscular physiques. Obviously sexual orientation has nothing to do with that!!

I was merely commenting on how I observed that the majority of guys that meet my preferred physical type in the hot pics, we're gay or bi! That's all! I only play with straight guys... nothing to do with not liking or liking anyone. Just a sexual preference . Not sure I should have to justify this but there you go.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I go to the gym but it wasn't because of fab. More to do with flab

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

OP,

Maybe they are overweight and straight to start with, they go to the gym to get fit, then come out the other side as bi.

Maybe it is looking at other men working out that tickles their curiosity?

not me, i'm very visual.

That is good too "

is for me, it's the only time a man gets my imagination going is when i imagine stroking his muscly chest and arms and legs, and everything he has really lol.

If I was gay or bi

I still couldn't be arsed

Kent

"OP,

Maybe they are overweight and straight to start with, they go to the gym to get fit, then come out the other side as bi.

Maybe it is looking at other men working out that tickles their curiosity?"

LOL! You make it sound like some kind of wind tunnel effect!!!

Yes we do!

What are the typical physical differences that you come across?

I think you might be trying to twist it? I am saying .... I like big muscular physiques. Obviously sexual orientation has nothing to do with that!!

I was merely commenting on how I observed that the majority of guys that meet my preferred physical type in the hot pics, we're gay or bi! That's all! I only play with straight guys... nothing to do with not liking or liking anyone. Just a sexual preference . Not sure I should have to justify this but there you go. "

No, not trying to twist it, honest

And of course you don't have to justify anything to anybody. However, I did wonder how you'd know the difference if I sold myself to you as straight. I am genuinely interested

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Yes we do!

Your issue seems to be that reading that they are Gay or Bi seems to stop you from having a wank?

You're fantasising abilities are a little broken...

Kent

Yes we do!

Your issue seems to be that reading that they are Gay or Bi seems to stop you from having a wank?

You're fantasising abilities are a little broken... "

WTF????? Lol!!!!

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

"OP,

Maybe it is looking at other men working out that tickles their curiosity?

LOL! You make it sound like some kind of wind tunnel effect!!! "

Hehe, it does sound like that doesn't it! :-/

By *unandflirty88Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Why do you care if a guy is Bisexual? Guys don't care if girls are bisexual?

Kent

Yes we do!

You're fantasising abilities are a little broken...

WTF????? Lol!!!! "

I absolutely confess to having 'wanking issues' if I am not sexually attracted to someone! Funny that!

Kent

"Why do you care if a guy is Bisexual? Guys don't care if girls are bisexual?"

I don't care!! And read the original post. You are late!

Kent

I also don't like anal sex! Is that offending anyone yet?

I am not sexually attracted to women but shock horror.... I have LOTS of female friends!

Kent

Plenty more time for anyone to be offended! I am off to the gym but loon forward to hearing from you later!

SW London

Yes we do!

You don't meet guys you fancy or are attracted to???

Kent

Yes we do!

You don't meet guys you fancy or are attracted to???"

Head....and wall..... springs to mind right now! If you don't understand, you don't understand!

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

maybe they meet(mate) at the same gym for a "work out"

By *indingDeemoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure how their sexuality play any part into it really.

I go gym and quite broad but not ripped and that is generally because I go gym to weight lift more so than body build and the I don't look ripped cause I don't bother with cardio and weight targeted training.

Being gay, bi or straight is like race it is who you are, where as how your body is crafted is choice and that bus how they've worked for their body to look like.

Well that's how I see it anyway.

SW London

Yes we do!

Head....and wall..... springs to mind right now! If you don't understand, you don't understand!"

I dont think I am the only one who doesn't quite get it .....

Kent

"Not sure how their sexuality play any part into it really.

I go gym and quite broad but not ripped and that is generally because I go gym to weight lift more so than body build and the I don't look ripped cause I don't bother with cardio and weight targeted training.

Being gay, bi or straight is like race it is who you are, where as how your body is crafted is choice and that bus how they've worked for their body to look like.

Well that's how I see it anyway. "

Talk about twisting the point!

Obviously someone's sexual orientation is who they are. That has zero to do with my post.

Who I play with sexually is my CHOICE and who I am attracted to !

Kent

Yes we do!

Head....and wall..... springs to mind right now! If you don't understand, you don't understand!

I dont think I am the only one who doesn't quite get it ..... "

Obviously.

Kent

"maybe they meet(mate) at the same gym for a "work out" "

Yep. That is what I am about to do. Just arrived at the gym and I am here to play with my female friends! Yep....

SW London

"maybe they meet(mate) at the same gym for a "work out"

Yep. That is what I am about to do. Just arrived at the gym and I am here to play with my female friends! Yep.... "

Sounds like it's an update on your life ... what's unusual about a straight female having female friends? It's sort of the norm isn't it? What's usual about going to the gym ... okay, it's not always that busy on a Sunday afternoon, but it's not unusual. What's unusual about seeing gym fit guys at the gym ....? Is this what the thread is about ?

Kent

I can OBVIOUSLY appreciate a hot body like the rest of us ! If I see a beautiful woman then I can appreciate her beauty but I am straight so I won't play with her!

I can see a photo of a man with a hot body who is incredibly attractive and IF he was straight then I would want to play with him!

But if he is gay then I wouldn't play with him and no would he play with me obviously! . If he is bisexual I also wouldn't as it is MY preference to play with straight guys. My preference. Doesn't matter how gorgeous he is. You don't have to understand my preferences. You just have to accept it.

SW London

"I can OBVIOUSLY appreciate a hot body like the rest of us ! If I see a beautiful woman then I can appreciate her beauty but I am straight so I won't play with her!

I can see a photo of a man with a hot body who is incredibly attractive and IF he was straight then I would want to play with him!

But if he is gay then I wouldn't play with him and no would he play with me obviously! . If he is bisexual I also wouldn't as it is MY preference to play with straight guys. My preference. Doesn't matter how gorgeous he is. You don't have to understand my preferences. You just have to accept it.

"

How do you know if he is straight or bi though?

Kent

There are a lot of women on here who choose not to meet bi sexual guys but would still accept that he looks hot. I don't see what is wrong with that!

Anyway - at gym now. Later.

Kent

"I can OBVIOUSLY appreciate a hot body like the rest of us ! If I see a beautiful woman then I can appreciate her beauty but I am straight so I won't play with her!

How do you know if he is straight or bi though? "

Because presumably he will tell me? Obviously if he doesn't then I won't know! Which is what we call 'FAB straight '!

Kent

Yep. That is what I am about to do. Just arrived at the gym and I am here to play with my female friends! Yep....

Sounds like it's an update on your life ... what's unusual about a straight female having female friends? It's sort of the norm isn't it? What's usual about going to the gym ... okay, it's not always that busy on a Sunday afternoon, but it's not unusual. What's unusual about seeing gym fit guys at the gym ....? Is this what the thread is about ?"

What????? It was an ironic response to your previous reply! God! Lol! It was a joke!

Kent

Sounds like it's an update on your life ... what's unusual about a straight female having female friends? It's sort of the norm isn't it? What's usual about going to the gym ... okay, it's not always that busy on a Sunday afternoon, but it's not unusual. What's unusual about seeing gym fit guys at the gym ....? Is this what the thread is about ?

What????? It was an ironic response to your previous reply! God! Lol! It was a joke! "

I was being sarcastic for goodness sake!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"

All correct and the real shame is the fact you have to put a statement out like this . No one should be questioned on a preference but sadly in this day and age people are far to easily offended by just about anything .

After all how does another persons preference on a swinging site effect any one but themselves when it comes to meets .

SW London

All correct and the real shame is the fact you have to put a statement out like this . No one should be questioned on a preference but sadly in this day and age people are far to easily offended by just about anything .

After all how does another persons preference on a swinging site effect any one but themselves when it comes to meets ."

The point is, no one was offended ....so its all theoretical .. and drama

Manchester

I think you have missundwrstood.

I am not twisting or in anyway trying to twist what you said. I'm just say my OPINION of how I don't feel sexuality plays a part into the reason for men being ripped.

And yes I agree that it is your choice to meet who you wish and it is neither my business or my care who you meet doesn't affect me so I don't frankly care.

But again I'm sorry if you felt I was trying to play twister but I wasn't.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"

You must be new here "

Oh yes

"I'm bi and I'm a little fat bugger!

You're not fat. "

Flattering camera angles!

Kent

"I think you have missundwrstood.

I am not twisting or in anyway trying to twist what you said. I'm just say my OPINION of how I don't feel sexuality plays a part into the reason for men being ripped.

And yes I agree that it is your choice to meet who you wish and it is neither my business or my care who you meet doesn't affect me so I don't frankly care.

But again I'm sorry if you felt I was trying to play twister but I wasn't. "

My opening post wasn't supposed to be taken so much to heart!!!!!

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Purton

So why being a straight women must the guy be striaght. Especially if it is a 1-1 meet?

Manchester

My opening post wasn't supposed to be taken so much to heart!!!!! "

Don't worry wasn't.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

We haven't heard from many gay or bi guys about the OP. Are they too busy going to the gym? Lol

"I remember reading a while back that lots of gay profile pics are stolen from Gay dating sites..

Some straight ones too."

All lies....We're not fit and have no touch with a feminine side whatever that is anyone willing to enlighten me ...

My opening post wasn't supposed to be taken so much to heart!!!!! "

There's never any excuse needed on fab to be offended. There are many who are offended just by looking at themselves in the morning let alone read a forum post lol. Some look to be offended, some enjoy offending, others can't help it either way....then there's some who don't take things personal and enjoy a good debate with differing views.

People don't sound offended to me, they sound like they think it might be bollocks.

So why being a straight women must the guy be striaght. Especially if it is a 1-1 meet? "

I dont meet 121 really but the guy has to be straight and if i did meet 121 then it would be just as important... reason being I dont find it a turn on .. and it actually turns me off.. yes i know i will have met bi or curious guys in clubs... but if i know they are.. thats it.. cant meet them again.

In my opinion majority of the 'ripped' straight guys are already taken and living in monogamous relationships. Despite it being 2016 there is still a lot of prejudice and hate against Bi and gay men. This could be a factor that makes them more inclined to sign up on sex sites which are more accepting than our society. This in turn then portrays a different demographic on the site as the ratio between bi/gay and straight men is different to outside world, therefore you see more of the former on the site. I hope that makes sense.

"In my opinion majority of the 'ripped' straight guys are already taken and living in monogamous relationships. Despite it being 2016 there is still a lot of prejudice and hate against Bi and gay men. This could be a factor that makes them more inclined to sign up on sex sites which are more accepting than our society. This in turn then portrays a different demographic on the site as the ratio between bi/gay and straight men is different to outside world, therefore you see more of the former on the site. I hope that makes sense. "

Does make sense to me.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's actually pretty simple and quite common amongst body builders and gym bunnies. After working out for ages sculpting said look, it becomes abit of an obsession and leads to the person admiring said build on others.

By *lassy pairCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

"In my opinion majority of the 'ripped' straight guys are already taken and living in monogamous relationships. Despite it being 2016 there is still a lot of prejudice and hate against Bi and gay men. This could be a factor that makes them more inclined to sign up on sex sites which are more accepting than our society. This in turn then portrays a different demographic on the site as the ratio between bi/gay and straight men is different to outside world, therefore you see more of the former on the site. I hope that makes sense.

"

Absaloutly

I'm not going to lie to you. All gyms have a secret room in the back that only gay and bi guys are allowed into. In this room they trade your cellulite for biceps and a six-pack. They make the straight guys work hard for a decent body. Shhhh don't tell anyone.

Actually I go to a lot of bi nights and the only noticeable thing is that there's every shape colour and appearance you can imagine. To read these threads on the forums that say bi guys are this or bi guys are that is laughable. The amount of ignorance surrounding bi men on this site is astounding. For sexually liberated people we sure do have our heads stuck in the dark ages!

» Add a new message to this topic