FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > RMC-001 Official Thursday moan form

RMC-001 Official Thursday moan form

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nvictus OP   Man  over a year ago

Beeston

As Thursday has become the official day for moaning threads I thought the following moan template would be useful, simply cut and paste and then fill in the blanks:

RMC-001 Form

I'm sick of this site and the way __________ are treated by ________. Not all _________ are ____________ and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that _____________ never ___________ with me, or _________ to my ____________, especially as I ____________ with __________ anyway.

So all you ___________ need to get a life and stop treating _____________ so badly. It's not like all of you ________ are even ____________ is it?

I'm feeling really (circle appropriate emotion) about this!!

Anyway, rant over.

(attach additional sheets here for longer rants, please ensure all spaces are filled in or just use a random expletive instead)

The management value you valuable contributions as they make the Swinging community a Better Place for us all. Have nice day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope nothing to moan about yet

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 12/05/11 09:26:28]

haha funny

Beeston

"RMC-001 Form

I'm sick of this site and the way I'm treated by everyone. Not all profiles are fakes or bunny boilers and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that people never flirt with me, fuck me or respond to my 20 winks a day , especially as I'll happily shag pretty much anyone above (apparently) anyway.

So all you others out there need to get a shag and stop treating the forums so badly. It's not like all of you are even real is it?

I'm feeling really (circle appropriate emotion) about this!! - all of the above

Anyway, rant over.

"

MOAN REJECTED: You failed to circle the emoticon. Much as we appropriate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future.

Forum Mod

I will help,ill herd all the whining whingebags to this forum

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

I'm sick of this site and the way bananas are treated by bum bandits. Not all fish are flat and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that bank never shares the money of dead people with me, or sends presents of shoes to my house, especially as I like shoes with heels anyway.

So all you dead people need to get a life and stop treating death so badly. It's not like all of you corpses are even trying to do the thriller dance is it?

I'm feeling really about this!!

Anyway, rant over.

"

Beeston

"

I'm sick of this site and the way bananas are treated by bum bandits. Not all fish are flat and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that bank never shares the money of dead people with me, or sends presents of shoes to my house, especially as I like shoes with heels anyway.

So all you dead people need to get a life and stop treating death so badly. It's not like all of you corpses are even trying to do the thriller dance is it?

I'm feeling really about this!!

Anyway, rant over.

"

MOAN REJECTED: You failed to circle the emoticon. Much as we appropriate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future.

Bollox!

Gloucester

"RMC-001 Form

I'm sick of this site and the way I'm treated by everyone. Not all profiles are fakes or bunny boilers and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that people never flirt with me, fuck me or respond to my 20 winks a day , especially as I'll happily shag pretty much anyone above (apparently) anyway.

So all you others out there need to get a shag and stop treating the forums so badly. It's not like all of you are even real is it?

Anyway, rant over.

MOAN REJECTED: You failed to circle the emoticon. Much as we appropriate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future. "

Bollocks! I clearly stated all of the above. So fecking feck off you total buggery wanker type! Where's a real person when you need one - hmph!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the moan factor.... i think we need 4 judges.... you need 3 yes' for a moan to be accepted...

I bags the part of louis walsh.. lol

Beeston

"RMC-001 Form

Anyway, rant over.

Bollocks! I clearly stated all of the above. So fecking feck off you total buggery wanker type! Where's a real person when you need one - hmph!!!

"

MOAN ABOUT MOANS REJECTED: Sorry but your moan about a moan was rejected. Please fill in a RMC-002 moan form and submit it so that we can make swinging a Better Place for us all. Thank you for your input. Have a nice day.

Gloucester

"RMC-001 Form

Anyway, rant over.

MOAN ABOUT MOANS REJECTED: Sorry but your moan about a moan was rejected. Please fill in a RMC-002 moan form and submit it so that we can make swinging a Better Place for us all. Thank you for your input. Have a nice day."

And where the feck is that form.......

Beeston

"

And where the feck is that form......."

All moan forms are available in the hidden site help and FAQ sections available to all double-platinum members.

Please send £200 in unmarked notes to upgrade. We guarantee you will be truly able to moan then. Thank you for your input as it allows us to make swinging a Better Place for us all. Have a nice day.

I think the OP has faaaaaaaaar too much time on his hands and needs a smack bum!

I volunteer, naturally!

"

I'm sick of this site and the way people who don't conform are treated by bureaucratic pencil pushers with forms. Not all forms are perfect and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that your mother never offered to hold the pillow over your face with me, or apologised to my face for giving birth to a turd licking jobsworth, especially as I gave her some money to help with her crack addiction, not that she cares where the money comes from anyway.

So all you form makers need to get a life and stop treating your crack ho momma so badly. It's not like all of you pencil pushers are even linguistically gifted is it?

Emoticon your own fucking ring!

"

Beeston

"

I'm sick of this site and the way people who don't conform are treated by bureaucratic pencil pushers with forms. Not all forms are perfect and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that your mother never offered to hold the pillow over your face with me, or apologised to my face for giving birth to a turd licking jobsworth, especially as I gave her some money to help with her crack addiction, not that she cares where the money comes from anyway.

So all you form makers need to get a life and stop treating your crack ho momma so badly. It's not like all of you pencil pushers are even linguistically gifted is it?

Emoticon your own fucking ring!

"

MOAN REJECTED: Please use black ink as pink crayon is often difficult to read correctly. Please ensure you moan correctly in future so that we can help make swinging a Better Place for us all.

I'm sick of this site and the way __________ are treated by ________. Not all _________ are ____________ and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that _____________ never ___________ with me, or _________ to my ____________, especially as I ____________ with __________ anyway.

So all you ___________ need to get a life and stop treating _____________ so badly. It's not like all of you ________ are even ____________ is it?

I fucking hate filling out forms!

Beeston

"I'm sick of this site and the way __________ are treated by ________. Not all _________ are ____________ and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that _____________ never ___________ with me, or _________ to my ____________, especially as I ____________ with __________ anyway.

I fucking hate filling out forms!"

MOAN REJECTED: Can all single males please ensure they have a responsible single female or couple to help fill in their moan forms. Please ensure you moan correctly in future so that we can help make swinging a Better Place for us all.

Beeston

Jeesh. Now I know how the poor buggers in admin feel!

Forum Mod

When you say moan correctly,how do you mean? I need clarification

Beeston

"When you say moan correctly,how do you mean? I need clarification "

All moan forms are available in the hidden site help and FAQ sections available to all double-platinum members.

Please send £200 in unmarked notes to upgrade. We guarantee you will be truly able to moan then. Thank you for your input as it allows us to make swinging a Better Place for us all. Have a nice day.

Beeston

PLEASE NOTE: All moans for Thursday must be submitted before 12 noon or they will be classified as Wednesday moans which require form RMC-010w to be processed correctly.

Please ensure moans are correctly made as they help make swinging a Better Place. Thank you.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Why or why do James's plague me??? Another thing winks! Pathetic! No face pic, nothing! Some days so many messages and when your on line trying to answer or on the Forums they assume you are up for it, which your not. Put up a meet today tag and you are asking for idiots from all over the country to mail for an immediate shag - they havent even read your profile and dont fit any of your criterias but assume you are desperate so dont give a toss. Others who dont read your profile either and mail you from under their huge beer bellys to tell you they will be hitting a local dogging spot shortly with their mate of course you should join them - well you are on line this time of night so why not? Then, THEN, there are the guys who plague you until you block them. They open new profiles and plague you again! What about the buggers who get a right stop on after your polite no thanks and say you are too fussy! Closely followed by those ones who play on sympathy and want to know why they arent what you want and they cant change.... Go in the Forums and see that the interesting posts get removed because we cant be trusted and of course cant share links to stuff cos thats promoting other sites. More to follow... oh yes. Hell, I think I was a little sick in my mouth then... think I need to lie down

Beeston

"Why or why do James's plague me??? Another thing winks! Pathetic! No face pic, nothing! Some days so many messages and when your on line trying to answer or on the Forums they assume you are up for it, which your not. Put up a meet today tag and you are asking for idiots from all over the country to mail for an immediate shag - they havent even read your profile and dont fit any of your criterias but assume you are desperate so dont give a toss. Others who dont read your profile either and mail you from under their huge beer bellys to tell you they will be hitting a local dogging spot shortly with their mate of course you should join them - well you are on line this time of night so why not? Then, THEN, there are the guys who plague you until you block them. They open new profiles and plague you again! What about the buggers who get a right stop on after your polite no thanks and say you are too fussy! Closely followed by those ones who play on sympathy and want to know why they arent what you want and they cant change.... Go in the Forums and see that the interesting posts get removed because we cant be trusted and of course cant share links to stuff cos thats promoting other sites. More to follow... oh yes. Hell, I think I was a little sick in my mouth then... think I need to lie down "

MOAN REJECTED: You failed to circle the emoticon and your moan has passed the 12 noon deadline for Thursday moans. Please resubmit using moan form RMC-002 before 12 noon on Friday. Much as we appreciate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future.

North Cornwall

"Why or why do James's plague me??? Another thing winks! Pathetic! No face pic, nothing! Some days so many messages and when your on line trying to answer or on the Forums they assume you are up for it, which your not. Put up a meet today tag and you are asking for idiots from all over the country to mail for an immediate shag - they havent even read your profile and dont fit any of your criterias but assume you are desperate so dont give a toss. Others who dont read your profile either and mail you from under their huge beer bellys to tell you they will be hitting a local dogging spot shortly with their mate of course you should join them - well you are on line this time of night so why not? Then, THEN, there are the guys who plague you until you block them. They open new profiles and plague you again! What about the buggers who get a right stop on after your polite no thanks and say you are too fussy! Closely followed by those ones who play on sympathy and want to know why they arent what you want and they cant change.... Go in the Forums and see that the interesting posts get removed because we cant be trusted and of course cant share links to stuff cos thats promoting other sites. More to follow... oh yes. Hell, I think I was a little sick in my mouth then... think I need to lie down

MOAN REJECTED: You failed to circle the emoticon and your moan has passed the 12 noon deadline for Thursday moans. Please resubmit using moan form RMC-002 before 12 noon on Friday. Much as we appreciate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future."

bastards!!!!!!

Beeston

PLEASE NOTE. All our moan forms are also available in crayon-by-numbers for the single males, in duplicate for the couples (male half already completed) and in purple calf skin vellum with gold ink for the single bi-ladies.

Audio versions are also available for those who don't read profiles.

North Cornwall

"PLEASE NOTE. All our moan forms are also available in crayon-by-numbers for the single males, in duplicate for the couples (male half already completed) and in purple calf skin vellum with gold ink for the single bi-ladies.

Audio versions are also available for those who don't read profiles. "

DONT make me come that side of the glass!!!!! (Raises fist)

Beeston

"PLEASE NOTE. All our moan forms are also available in crayon-by-numbers for the single males, in duplicate for the couples (male half already completed) and in purple calf skin vellum with gold ink for the single bi-ladies.

DONT make me come that side of the glass!!!!! (Raises fist) "

PLEASE NOTE: The moan facility is provided for the comfort and use of all our members. Verbal abuse and physical threats will not be tolerated and will be dealt with firmly by the use of rogue assassins and Sanction Operatives. Have a nice day.

North Cornwall

PLEASE NOTE: The moan facility is provided for the comfort and use of all our members. Verbal abuse and physical threats will not be tolerated and will be dealt with firmly by the use of rogue assassins and Sanction Operatives. Have a nice day. "

Im in with the bloody ninjas - you dont scare me!!!!!

Beeston

PLEASE NOTE: The moan facility is provided for the comfort and use of all our members. Verbal abuse and physical threats will not be tolerated and will be dealt with firmly by the use of rogue assassins and Sanction Operatives. Have a nice day.

Im in with the bloody ninjas - you dont scare me!!!!! "

PLEASE NOTE: All moans for Thursday must be submitted before 12 noon or they will be classified as Wednesday moans which require form RMC-010w to be processed correctly. This includes verbal abuse and threats of physical violence.

Please ensure moans are correctly made as they help make swinging a Better Place. Thank you. Have a nice day.

North Cornwall

PLEASE NOTE: All moans for Thursday must be submitted before 12 noon or they will be classified as Wednesday moans which require form RMC-010w to be processed correctly. This includes verbal abuse and threats of physical violence.

Please ensure moans are correctly made as they help make swinging a Better Place. Thank you. Have a nice day."

RIGHT (stands back, eyes up glass) "I will be back!"

Beeston

Please ensure moans are correctly made as they help make swinging a Better Place. Thank you. Have a nice day.

RIGHT (stands back, eyes up glass) "I will be back!" "

*shakes head and continues with paperwork*

Hilarious lol - not a moan so no forms to fill - yippee

Beeston

"Hilarious lol - not a moan so no forms to fill - yippee "

I'm watching you though....

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Hilarious lol - not a moan so no forms to fill - yippee

I'm watching you though.... "

Ahh! But who is keeping an eye on you???

You're all totally bonkers on here' I love it!!!

Beeston

You're all totally bonkers on here' I love it!!!"

*...adds him to the list...*

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Hull

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Sorry, I'm not old enough to have done Latin at school! What does that mean?

And as for a list, who else is on it? Is it all privileged people? Am I in good company?

Gloucester

I did Latin at school - it's 'Who watches the watchers'

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"RMC-001 Form

I'm sick of this site and the way unsquirty females are treated by everyone. Not all of us girls are able to squirt and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that people are never honest with me, or open to my inablility to squirt all over the place, especially as I show up with lube and toys and arrange rubber sheets anyway.

So all you of you squirtists need to get a life and stop treating the unsquirty sorts so badly. It's not like all of you other women are even able to gush enough liquid to fill a rubber sheet is it?

"

Hull

"I did Latin at school - it's 'Who watches the watchers' "

Ta!

Beeston

"RMC-001 Form

I'm sick of this site and the way unsquirty females are treated by everyone. Not all of us girls are able to squirt and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that people are never honest with me, or open to my inablility to squirt all over the place, especially as I show up with lube and toys and arrange rubber sheets anyway.

So all you of you squirtists need to get a life and stop treating the unsquirty sorts so badly. It's not like all of you other women are even able to gush enough liquid to fill a rubber sheet is it?

"

MOAN REJECTED: Your moan has passed the 12 noon deadline for Thursday moans. Please resubmit using moan form RMC-002 before 12 noon on Friday. Much as we appreciate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future. Have a nice day.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"RMC-001 Form

MOAN REJECTED: Your moan has passed the 12 noon deadline for Thursday moans. Please resubmit using moan form RMC-002 before 12 noon on Friday. Much as we appreciate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future. Have a nice day."

Pah... you're just making up the rules as you go along! I'd like to complain to the management and get some independent adjudication in here to deal with my appeal. I don't want to moan on a Friday. Thursday is the day to moan, everyone knows that.

Hmmmmph!

Beeston

"RMC-001 Form

MOAN REJECTED: Your moan has passed the 12 noon deadline for Thursday moans. Please resubmit using moan form RMC-002 before 12 noon on Friday. Much as we appreciate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future. Have a nice day.

Pah... you're just making up the rules as you go along! I'd like to complain to the management and get some independent adjudication in here to deal with my appeal. I don't want to moan on a Friday. Thursday is the day to moan, everyone knows that.

Hmmmmph! "

MOAN ABOUT MOANS REJECTED: Sorry but your moan about a moan was rejected. Please fill in a RMC-002 moan form and submit it so that we can make swinging a Better Place for us all. Thank you for your input. Have a nice day.

Beeston

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sorry, I'm not old enough to have done Latin at school! What does that mean?

And as for a list, who else is on it? Is it all privileged people? Am I in good company?"

You're in excellent company. It's a list of people who have a sense of humour

Now stop being nice ,this is the moans Department.

Beeston

"I did Latin at school - it's 'Who watches the watchers' "

Angeli me custodiunt.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I did Latin at school - it's 'Who watches the watchers'

Angeli me custodiunt."

vasto loqueris

Beeston

Angeli me custodiunt.

vasto loqueris "

Help! Funky's swallowed the Old Testament!!

in the night garden

Angeli me custodiunt.

vasto loqueris

Help! Funky's swallowed the Old Testament!! "

Sum electus. Lingua loquor.

Beeston

Angeli me custodiunt.

vasto loqueris

Sum electus. Lingua loquor. "

You keep your tongue to yourself you filthy deviant.

Beeston

Angeli me custodiunt.

vasto loqueris

Sum electus. Lingua loquor. "

PLEASE NOTE: The moan facility is provided for the comfort and use of all our members. Claims to have divine or supernatural powers are no substitute for following the proper moan procedure. Please use the forms provided to help make swinging a Better Place for us all. Have a nice day.

in the night garden

Angeli me custodiunt.

vasto loqueris

PLEASE NOTE: The moan facility is provided for the comfort and use of all our members. Claims to have divine or supernatural powers are no substitute for following the proper moan procedure. Please use the forms provided to help make swinging a Better Place for us all. Have a nice day."

Inepta regit!!!

Beeston

Angeli me custodiunt.

vasto loqueris

PLEASE NOTE: The moan facility is provided for the comfort and use of all our members. Claims to have divine or supernatural powers are no substitute for following the proper moan procedure. Please use the forms provided to help make swinging a Better Place for us all. Have a nice day.

Inepta regit!!! "

NOTA BENE: Ingemisco facilitate comparatur solatium et omnem usum membrorum. Lorem usum impenderet formas Faciles succurro planto meliorem omnium nostrum. Vici.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

love it .... sorry no moaning here

in the night garden

"NOTA BENE: Ingemisco facilitate comparatur solatium et omnem usum membrorum. Lorem usum impenderet formas Faciles succurro planto meliorem omnium nostrum. Vici."

OK OK vincas!! Tut

Beeston

ANNOUNCEMENT: The moan department is pleased to announce that all our forms are now also available in text speech for the grammatically challenged.

Beeston

"NOTA BENE: Ingemisco facilitate comparatur solatium et omnem usum membrorum. Lorem usum impenderet formas Faciles succurro planto meliorem omnium nostrum. Vici.

OK OK vincas!! Tut "

Tutii, tutii.

Hull

"NOTA BENE: Ingemisco facilitate comparatur solatium et omnem usum membrorum. Lorem usum impenderet formas Faciles succurro planto meliorem omnium nostrum. Vici.

OK OK vincas!! Tut

Tutii, tutii. "

I'd like to moan, at the most severe level, that....

I don't ruddy well know what is being said!

I'm moaning about lack of a translation service!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have nothing to moan about..

all good here..

in the night garden

OK OK vincas!! Tut

Tutii, tutii.

I'm moaning about lack of a translation service! "

Something about me saying Vic talks shit and that I'm the second coming then Vic disagreeing and giving me the rules. Then me saying the rules are stupid then Vic saying that he won the argument and me saying OK if you say so and then Vic basking in his victory.

Same bollox different language.

Beeston

OK OK vincas!! Tut

Tutii, tutii.

I'm moaning about lack of a translation service!

Something about me saying Vic talks shit and that I'm the second coming then Vic disagreeing and giving me the rules. Then me saying the rules are stupid then Vic saying that he won the argument and me saying OK if you say so and then Vic basking in his victory.

Same bollox different language."

...and you miss-spelled 'tut' in Latin.

Lisburn

Is the moan department open yet?

North Cornwall

Still sizing up right sized weapon.

Beeston

"Is the moan department open yet? "

Half day closing on Friday, you missed it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

lol gave me a good chuckle!

Beeston

"lol gave me a good chuckle!"

*checks pictures*

I can open for you if you like, but don't tell anyone!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"lol gave me a good chuckle!

*checks pictures*

I can open for you if you like, but don't tell anyone! "

Do like your customer service

But think someone may have heard you...you'll have even more moans coming in now

Beeston

"lol gave me a good chuckle!

*checks pictures*

I can open for you if you like, but don't tell anyone!

Do like your customer service

But think someone may have heard you...you'll have even more moans coming in now "

I've seen them. There in the wrong thread though!!

Lisburn

"Is the moan department open yet?

Half day closing on Friday, you missed it. "

ok trotts off to bum thread to perv

I'm sick of this site and the way we are treated by Invictus. Not all Invictus' are harsh with noon deadlines and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that I missed the noon deadline and never had a chance to appeal with my solicitor with me, or my time would have not been wasted waiting for Invictus to send me form RMC-010w to my inbox, especially as I so busy with work anyway.

(please note, two smilies circled on purpose)

I want to moan......

Is there a Friday form, or do I have to wait for next Thursday for my next moan?

Beeston

Bugger off! I'm closed until Monday!

Some people!!

Lisburn

"Bugger off! I'm closed until Monday!

Some people!! "

half day friday, closed saturday and sunday, do you do any work

Beeston

NOTICE. The moan thread is closed until Monday morning. All moans must now be converted to rants and form RANT1ng2WAT completed as per the guidlines in the forum cellar, just behind the electric meter.

Whinges will be dealt with on the designated third Tuesday after the full moon of each bi-consectutive tremister of Uranus.

Thank you for helping to make swinging a Better Place for us all.

Lisburn

"NOTICE. The moan thread is closed until Monday morning. All moans must now be converted to rants and form RANT1ng2WAT completed as per the guidlines in the forum cellar, just behind the electric meter.

Whinges will be dealt with on the designated third Tuesday after the full moon of each bi-consectutive tremister of Uranus.

Thank you for helping to make swinging a Better Place for us all. "

what time monday are you open i wish to complain about the staff

Beeston

Complaints are not my department.

Lisburn

"Complaints are not my department. "

who's in charge of complaints?

Beeston

"Complaints are not my department.

who's in charge of complaints?"

The complaints department.

Lisburn

The complaints department. "

damn im on the wrong thread lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

The complaints department.

damn im on the wrong thread lol"

and the wrong department

Beeston

Computer says no.

Lisburn

"Computer says no. "

no to what though?

fab thread ....white zinfandel all over my keyboard ...yu guys are too funny ,,,,

Lisburn

"fab thread ....white zinfandel all over my keyboard ...yu guys are too funny ,,,, "

are you in charge of complaints

I am until 21:50. Now........What's your complaint?

Lisburn

"I am until 21:50. Now........What's your complaint? "

where were you i wanted to complain about no one hear to hear my complaint, but now i dont want to complain, so when will you be back again, as im sure i will want to complain again some time

"fab thread ....white zinfandel all over my keyboard ...yu guys are too funny ,,,,

are you in charge of complaints "

yes i wish to complain about my keyboard being covered in rose wine ..........

Lisburn

"fab thread ....white zinfandel all over my keyboard ...yu guys are too funny ,,,,

are you in charge of complaints

yes i wish to complain about my keyboard being covered in rose wine .........."

have doen that many times

Beeston

Will you all stop complaining!

I'm moans and whinges, with rants on a Tusday, it's 10:28pm I'm trying to get some sleep and I have my anger management assessment first thing in the morning.

Help make swinger a Better Plsce for us all on Monday. Now fuck off!

Beeston

"Will you all stop complaining!

I'm moans and whinges, with rants on a Tusday, it's 10:28pm I'm trying to get some sleep and I have my anger management assessment first thing in the morning.

Help make swinger a Better Plsce for us all on Monday. Now fuck off!

"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Would like to moan but I can't be arsed really.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fuck me, i come here for a moan and now the bloody office is closed until monday

Hull

"Fuck me, i come here for a moan and now the bloody office is closed until monday "

Go on....You can tell me!

No-one will know!!!

Beeston

"Fuck me, i come here for a moan and now the bloody office is closed until monday "

MOAN REJECTED: Please use the forms provided and submit them on Monday. Much as we appropriate your input I'm afraid your moan does not meet the high standards of moans we like to receive. Please ensure you moan correctly in future.

Beeston

ANNOUNCEMENT: It has come to our attention that certain people are misusing the site moan facilities for 'humourus purposes'. Such fake moans are strictly against site policy as swinging is obviously a very serious business. Please ensure you keep all moans humour free and use the very serious forms provided on the correct days. Thank you for your input and for helping to make swinging a Better Place.

And I'm still fucking closed until Monday.

Lisburn

"ANNOUNCEMENT: It has come to our attention that certain people are misusing the site moan facilities for 'humourus purposes'. Such fake moans are strictly against site policy as swinging is obviously a very serious business. Please ensure you keep all moans humour free and use the very serious forms provided on the correct days. Thank you for your input and for helping to make swinging a Better Place.

And I'm still fucking closed until Monday. "

i wish to fill in a form i want to moan, i like to moan, i want to moan now, plz plz plz help me to moan

Beeston

I'll open for sexual favours from deviant and attractive ladies only, but don't tell the complaints department.

Lisburn

"I'll open for sexual favours from deviant and attractive ladies only, but don't tell the complaints department. "

you have been corrupted, im shocked

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"ANNOUNCEMENT: It has come to our attention that certain people are misusing the site moan facilities for 'humourus purposes'. Such fake moans are strictly against site policy as swinging is obviously a very serious business. Please ensure you keep all moans humour free and use the very serious forms provided on the correct days. Thank you for your input and for helping to make swinging a Better Place.

i wish to fill in a form i want to moan, i like to moan, i want to moan now, plz plz plz help me to moan

"

Come sit by Auntie Jem and i will help you moan.

Lisburn

Come sit by Auntie Jem and i will help you moan. "

oh best offer ive had this morning

Beeston

ANNOUNCEMENT: Please note that the moans department is closed for refurbishment from Monday 16th May for 3 weeks. We apologise for any inconvience caused and hope you will bare with us during this time. Please rest assured that our top quality customer service will resume as soon as possible to help make swinging a Better Place. Thank you.

"ANNOUNCEMENT: Please note that the moans department is closed for refurbishment from Monday 16th May for 3 weeks. We apologise for any inconvience caused and hope you will bare with us during this time. Please rest assured that our top quality customer service will resume as soon as possible to help make swinging a Better Place. Thank you. "

Can I moan, whinge and grumble at the fact that I have a HUGE complaint to make and I had first appointment on Thursday morning?

Forum Mod

WHAT??????

need to moan the this is the shittest moan dept I have ever had the need to moan at

"WHAT??????

need to moan the this is the shittest moan dept I have ever had the need to moan at"

I had nothing to moan about until this department opened it's doors

Forum Mod

"WHAT??????

need to moan the this is the shittest moan dept I have ever had the need to moan at

I had nothing to moan about until this department opened it's doors "

Me neither...........we have duped!

Beeston

PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to an unfortunate mix up between the budget allocations of the moans department and the coffee fund we must announce that next weeks planed refurbishments have been cancelled. The moans office will be open again on Monday morning as usual. Please ensure all moan forms are completed correctly and delivered on the correct day for shredding, er, processing. Remember, your input helps make swinging a Better Place for us all.

"PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to an unfortunate mix up between the budget allocations of the moans department and the coffee fund we must announce that next weeks planed refurbishments have been cancelled. The moans office will be open again on Monday morning as usual. Please ensure all moan forms are completed correctly and delivered on the correct day for shredding, er, processing. Remember, your input helps make swinging a Better Place for us all. "

Ya tw@t... I've made other arrangements now

Oh god, I am so annoyed because I have arranged a meet with a 100% genuine single lady who demanded the Ritz was the location, she doesn't socially meet first. I've just this second transferred her 'travel' funds into her overseas bank a/c (something to do with better exchange rates) and just rang her to confirm everything was tickerdy boo and paid for... poor lady apologised for her 'masculine' tone... she hopes her gruff/sore throat should be better by Thursday.

I'm not satisfied with this shoddy service to be quite frank

PS. Can you squeeze me in around 1 o'clock? I've got a gut feeling I may be throwing my teddy out of the pram

Gloucester

Are you open for business again yet?

hexham

I'm sick of this site and the way vibrators are treated by single women. Not all dildoes are just there for a quick wank and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that they never talk about my day or go out with me, or pay attention to my needs, especially as I don't work well with cheap batteries anyway.

So all you single ladies need to get a life and stop treating rabbits so badly. It's not like all of you are even really horny is it?Sometimes you are just bored!

I'm feeling really

Beeston

PLEASE NOTE: it is half day opening again today due to it being a national holiday in Upper Botswana and an unfortunate accident with a minor warp space anomaly. Please resubmit all moans on the correct forms between 10:43 am and 12:03 PM. Thank you for your input, lets make swinging a Better Place for us all.

Gloucester

"PLEASE NOTE: it is half day opening again today due to it being a national holiday in Upper Botswana and an unfortunate accident with a minor warp space anomaly. Please resubmit all moans on the correct forms between 10:43 am and 12:03 PM. Thank you for your input, lets make swinging a Better Place for us all. "

You call that a half day??? Blimey - what's this department coming to - I bet you're all off out shagging really, sod the national day of bloomin Botswana!

I'm sick of this site and the way we are treated by other forum users. Not all forumites are despicable and I think it is very rude and unpleasant that at 09:38 never did I expect someone to agree with me, or bring a downfall to my name especially as I was labelled as sensible with a thank you thrown in

Anyway,

Rant over.

Beeston

You have 3 minutes left to complete all moans before I close until Thursday again.

Ensure they are in triplicate and on the official Monday moans forms please.

I'm off on a course shortly, can Funky please return my nine-iron.

"You have 3 minutes left to complete all moans before I close until Thursday again.

I'm off on a course shortly, can Funky please return my nine-iron. "

ah thats the reason he has a strange gait ??????

in the night garden

"You have 3 minutes left to complete all moans before I close until Thursday again.

ah thats the reason he has a strange gait ??????"

Where else would you put a nine iron but down your trousers!?

Vic, check the time travel dumb waiter, just sent it down.

Hull

Can I apply for dispensation to submit my moan late?

I was at a job inter_iew this morning and missed the deadline!

Pretty please?

Beeston

Vic, check the time travel dumb waiter, just sent it down."

Why is is it bent at exactly 42 degrees may I ask?!?

Beeston

"Can I apply for dispensation to submit my moan late?

Pretty please? "

Sure, just pop your completed form in the special slot over there. The one with little pictures showing you not to put your fingers or tie in it. Don't mind the whiring noise, that's just the form being, er, processed. Oh, make sure you take any staples or paper clips out first.

Pretty please?

Sure, just pop your completed form in the special slot over there. The one with little pictures showing you not to put your fingers or tie in it. Don't mind the whiring noise, that's just the form being, er, processed. Oh, make sure you take any staples or paper clips out first. "

Ooooohhh.... You must have given extra special treatment then cos you took my forms and put them all in that special slot yourself saving me the effort

Beeston

Pretty please?

Sure, just pop your completed form in the special slot over there. The one with little pictures showing you not to put your fingers or tie in it. Don't mind the whiring noise, that's just the form being, er, processed. Oh, make sure you take any staples or paper clips out first.

Ooooohhh.... You must have given extra special treatment then cos you took my forms and put them all in that special slot yourself saving me the effort "

Yes...that's right, that slot is especially for 'special' moaners. Keep popping them in there.

Hull

Pretty please?

Sure, just pop your completed form in the special slot over there. The one with little pictures showing you not to put your fingers or tie in it. Don't mind the whiring noise, that's just the form being, er, processed. Oh, make sure you take any staples or paper clips out first. "

I see my papers are coming through in strips!

I take it that means you'll only be seeing to some points but not all of my moan?

in the night garden

Why is is it bent at exactly 42 degrees may I ask?!? "

My bad I tried to take a shot from round a corner

Beeston

Pretty please?

I see my papers are coming through in strips!

I take it that means you'll only be seeing to some points but not all of my moan?"

Oh dear, there might be a problem, best pop your tie in there after all.

Hull

"

Oh dear, there might be a problem, best pop your tie in there after all. "

so, that's it. Just the tie, No Fingers!

Beeston

"

so, that's it. Just the tie, No Fingers!"

Yep, just the tie. But make sure you're wearing it.

Why is is it bent at exactly 42 degrees may I ask?!?

My bad I tried to take a shot from round a corner "

im guessing he was playing around when he should have been playing a round its all in the spacing.......

Hull

"

Yep, just the tie. But make sure you're wearing it. "

Ahem!

Are you trying to tell me something?? A subliminal message, perhaps?

Beeston

"

Yep, just the tie. But make sure you're wearing it.

Ahem!

Are you trying to tell me something?? A subliminal message, perhaps? "

No not at all, whatever gave you that idea!

*Damn, must remember not to go 'mwaaa-ha-ha-haaaa!' when I do stuff like that*

Hull

I'll go and find my least favourite tie!

Beeston

"I'll go and find my least favourite tie!"

That's the spirit!

*phew! Got away with it!*

Hull

"I'll go and find my least favourite tie!

That's the spirit!

*phew! Got away with it!* "

Yep! Full marks!

Lisburn

damn ive missed the allocated time slot yet again. will you be open anytime after 4pm this week? as im getting slightly frustrated now that i keep missing the time slot.

North Cornwall

Right!!!!!! Why the chuffing hell would you not be open????? Wish to complain! Another James has mailed us!!!! Im just not having it. Cannot have any more of them on our friends list. Ive finally put my foot down and mailed him to tell him. Watch out for him moaning on the Forums....

Well.... they have been warned!!!!

Beeston

"Right!!!!!! Why the chuffing hell would you not be open????? Wish to complain! Another James has mailed us!!!! Im just not having it. Cannot have any more of them on our friends list. Ive finally put my foot down and mailed him to tell him. Watch out for him moaning on the Forums....

Well.... they have been warned!!!! "

Complaints are handled by the complaints department. I'm moans and rants (Tuesdays only for rants).

What time does this professional and very caring department open?

I wish to submit a complaint

Beeston

Right. It's Thursday. I'm open from 8:30am to 11:30am, with an hour tea break.

All moans must be completed on the form provided, don't forget the emoticon. All moans from females and couples must be accompanied by several nude pictures (just for security purposes). Pictures of blokes are not required, I know what a cock looks like (where have I heard that before?).

Rants should have been submitted on Wednesday so you will have to wait till next week for a rant (no, you can't borrow my time machine).

Complaints are handled by the Complaints Department.

Any other questions are a serious violation of my human rights and will not be answered. Please try and moan correctly this time.

hexham

"Right. It's Thursday. I'm open from 8:30am to 11:30am, with an hour tea break.

All moans must be completed on the form provided, don't forget the emoticon. All moans from females and couples must be accompanied by several nude pictures (just for security purposes). Pictures of blokes are not required, I know what a cock looks like (where have I heard that before?).

Rants should have been submitted on Wednesday so you will have to wait till next week for a rant (no, you can't borrow my time machine).

Complaints are handled by the Complaints Department.

Any other questions are a serious violation of my human rights and will not be answered. Please try and moan correctly this time. "

Can I scream instead of moaning?

Beeston

"

Can I scream instead of moaning? "

Bloody hell. Don't tell me we need a scream department as well now!!

Beeston

ON COFFEE BREAK, BACK WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED.

"ON COFFEE BREAK, BACK WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED."

Any chance of you making me a cuppa?

Beeston

"ON COFFEE BREAK, BACK WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED.

Any chance of you making me a cuppa?"

Sure. Just fill in the cuppa request form U-GOT-0-Hpe and I'll process it when I'm open again next Thursday.

NOW CLOSED UNTIL A RANDOM TIME SLOT NEXT THURSDAY

North Cornwall

Sure. Just fill in the cuppa request form U-GOT-0-Hpe and I'll process it when I'm open again next Thursday.

Balls!

"

Lisburn

"

friday is now the new thursday ...where are you i wish to fill in a form

» Add a new message to this topic