FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Outspoken.....

Outspoken.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm quite outspoken, have my own opinions, and not afraid to say them. Not everyone likes it, some do, some don't, and people don't always agree with me, but surely thats what makes life interesting, difference of opinions.

Surely in an adult environment like Fab, people can appreciate that.....or am I wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yer a wizard, harry

Being outspoken is absolutely fine - but you do have to accept that others may be outspoken back.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"I'm quite outspoken, have my own opinions, and not afraid to say them. Not everyone likes it, some do, some don't, and people don't always agree with me, but surely thats what makes life interesting, difference of opinions.

Surely in an adult environment like Fab, people can appreciate that.....or am I wrong?"

To true,the trouble these days is people live such insular lives,they get offended and I think some people go out there way to feel offended.you stick to your guns.

forums tend to attract the outspoken. it's a safe environment to say whatever you want (within reason for most people though).

i like a good debate at times, sometimes they seem pointless. depends on what i'm passionate about.

"Being outspoken is absolutely fine - but you do have to accept that others may be outspoken back. "

Exactly, and I don't have a problem with that

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"I'm quite outspoken, have my own opinions, and not afraid to say them. Not everyone likes it, some do, some don't, and people don't always agree with me, but surely thats what makes life interesting, difference of opinions.

Surely in an adult environment like Fab, people can appreciate that.....or am I wrong?"

No, you're absolutely right. Surely people can be outspoken also in contradiction of your views though?

There's a fine line between being outspoken and being an asshole. I know, I have crossed that line a few times. Once you're pleasant in your delivery I don't think people mind.

Surely in an adult environment like Fab, people can appreciate that.....or am I wrong?

To true,the trouble these days is people live such insular lives,they get offended and I think some people go out there way to feel offended.you stick to your guns. "

"There's a fine line between being outspoken and being an asshole. I know, I have crossed that line a few times. Once you're pleasant in your delivery I don't think people mind. "

I'm always pleasant

"Being outspoken is absolutely fine - but you do have to accept that others may be outspoken back.

Exactly, and I don't have a problem with that "

No, you're absolutely right. Surely people can be outspoken also in contradiction of your views though? "

Most definitely, that what is good about the forums

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion you can't please everyone all the time its life xx

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong...

I feel like sometimes when someone states an opinion, people take it as a direct insult and then go on the attack . No idea why

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

People take things too personally, remember posts and make snide comments .... I am no longer outspoken because it just gets ridiculous and people are rude and aggressive .... it's expected on the forum thread but many people are also too up themselves to see anything but themselves being right and they ridicule anyone who disagrees. I am not talking about any posts from today ....

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

To true,the trouble these days is people live such insular lives,they get offended and I think some people go out there way to feel offended.you stick to your guns.

"

This is outrageous, absolutely no-one should be allowed to have any opinions on anything at all. Oops thats an opinion.

"There's a fine line between being outspoken and being an asshole. I know, I have crossed that line a few times. Once you're pleasant in your delivery I don't think people mind.

I'm always pleasant "

Oh I know. I always enjoy your posts.

And your photos aren't too shabby either.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong..."

But that's the thing, you can't say whether an opinion is right or wrong, because it's just an opinion.

"And your photos aren't too shabby either. "

Why thank you kind sir x

Find nothing wrong with out spoken forumites, being one myself, it's the responders who want to constantly make it all sugary and sweet that wind me up.

"There's a fine line between being outspoken and being an asshole. I know, I have crossed that line a few times. Once you're pleasant in your delivery I don't think people mind.

I'm always pleasant

Oh I know. I always enjoy your posts. "

I just say what I think, without being offensive, but obviously some people can't handle it, but that's there issue, not mine

This is outrageous, absolutely no-one should be allowed to have any opinions on anything at all. Oops thats an opinion."

Hahahaha how dare you even have an opinion about people having opinions on anything

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sometimes

All depends if the 'clique' warm to you...if they don't like what you say then forget it. You're fucked, just make sure you put 'mwah' or something at the end to soften em up...You might get a lenient one on your patrol

I have no problem with people being outspoken i enjoy it but i do believe in the golden rule don't say what you wouldn't in reality to someones face on here.

I can be quite blunt at times but it's never meant with malice its just my no nonsense persona i think it's a Dutch trait.

I'm known as being blunt (I call it honest) in my day to day life. I also get called opinionated. I always say I'd rather people had opinions to be honest and it's easier for me if people say what they think instead of fibbing or not committing. It's perfectly OK to have a different opinion, it's what makes the world go around! (Mwah and lol).

"All depends if the 'clique' warm to you...if they don't like what you say then forget it. You're fucked, just make sure you put 'mwah' or something at the end to soften em up...You might get a lenient one on your patrol"

Clique ? - i didn't even know there is one on here must be the most pathetic pointless one ever then if people don't even know they exist.

Real LOL

"I have no problem with people being outspoken i enjoy it but i do believe in the golden rule don't say what you wouldn't in reality to someones face on here.

I can be quite blunt at times but it's never meant with malice its just my no nonsense persona i think it's a Dutch trait. "

Outstanding physique chap!!!!..

"All depends if the 'clique' warm to you...if they don't like what you say then forget it. You're fucked, just make sure you put 'mwah' or something at the end to soften em up...You might get a lenient one on your patrol

Clique ? - i didn't even know there is one on here must be the most pathetic pointless one ever then if people don't even know they exist.

Real LOL "

Trust me...they lurk...wait till you get a "time out"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its the outspoken ones that when someone is outspoken back, goes whinging in pm to them that make me howl. Doesnt happen to me but i know quite a few of them do it

"All depends if the 'clique' warm to you...if they don't like what you say then forget it. You're fucked, just make sure you put 'mwah' or something at the end to soften em up...You might get a lenient one on your patrol

Real LOL

Trust me...they lurk...wait till you get a "time out""

Cheers buddy for the tip off but i've no interest in joining them i'm not a follower like the sheep.

Maybe we should call them up.?

Baaaaaa baaaaaa baaaaa

"All depends if the 'clique' warm to you...if they don't like what you say then forget it. You're fucked, just make sure you put 'mwah' or something at the end to soften em up...You might get a lenient one on your patrol"

Or not "fucked" if you don't get in with The Clique. You're right with the "mwah" though but you've missed the emoji trick to be in with them...you've got to be able to post the latest one, it's the equivalent of a graffiti artist's tag, crying emoji seem to be it at minute.

"I have no problem with people being outspoken i enjoy it but i do believe in the golden rule don't say what you wouldn't in reality to someones face on here.

I can be quite blunt at times but it's never meant with malice its just my no nonsense persona i think it's a Dutch trait.

Outstanding physique chap!!!!.."

^ fab straight

I'm often very outspoken, especially at work.

Lets just say that I'm not a "Yes" man and my words often land me in the HR department.

Been told that I live in the dinosaur age and that my behaviour is too offensive or inappropriate.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm out spoken and can take it lol

"I'm out spoken and can take it lol"

My type of person too much PC nonsense now days people are scared to say the truth for fear of oppression.

It's called banter but some run to teacher on here it seems and that's just really beyond pathetic its good to debate things we're all grown ups here i like to think.

I can be quite blunt at times but it's never meant with malice its just my no nonsense persona i think it's a Dutch trait. "

I'm the same way, but I'm not Dutch

"I'm often very outspoken, especially at work.

Lets just say that I'm not a "Yes" man and my words often land me in the HR department.

Been told that I live in the dinosaur age and that my behaviour is too offensive or inappropriate.

"

Outspoken is not the same as unprofessional...

"

The dinasour age would be great though, wild, exciting and fun.

"

I'm not a 'yes man' in work but I've never been called offensive or been called to HR

I can be outspoken only because I'm passionate about certain things. In one week I've had two people telling me I'm loud. The first a woman who went out of her way to tell me that it was unacceptable and try and put me down to size. The ironic thing about that was that I was having enormous fun. The second a man to say that my problem why I don't have a man in my life is because I'm too much for the English gent that I need to laugh and talk softer and not be so passionate. To be more subdued in my manner. There are some big personalities out there who delight in trying to rob other people's energies. I haven't come across this alot with strangers and have to say...go tell someone who cares what you think. I'm the real deal and proud of it!

"I can be outspoken only because I'm passionate about certain things. In one week I've had two people telling me I'm loud. The first a woman who went out of her way to tell me that it was unacceptable and try and put me down to size. The ironic thing about that was that I was having enormous fun. The second a man to say that my problem why I don't have a man in my life is because I'm too much for the English gent that I need to laugh and talk softer and not be so passionate. To be more subdued in my manner. There are some big personalities out there who delight in trying to rob other people's energies. I haven't come across this alot with strangers and have to say...go tell someone who cares what you think. I'm the real deal and proud of it!"

Go girl.

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

As long as you are not cruel. I don't see a problem. I'd much rather somebody be honest with me. I'm uneasy around people that hold back. It can be difficult on here. As what you say may not come across the way it's meant to.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I'm out spoken and can take it lol

My type of person too much PC nonsense now days people are scared to say the truth for fear of oppression.

It's called banter but some run to teacher on here it seems and that's just really beyond pathetic its good to debate things we're all grown ups here i like to think. "

Would love to be out spoken with you lol

By *odger888Man  over a year ago

durham

This is outrageous, absolutely no-one should be allowed to have any opinions on anything at all. Oops thats an opinion.

Hahahaha how dare you even have an opinion about people having opinions on anything "

By *odger888Man  over a year ago

durham

After looking at your profile pics you can say what you want ! Ha

#amazeballs

After looking at your profile pics you can say what you want ! Ha

#amazeballs"

Thank you

I'm very outspoken, voice my opinion regularly. You'd think it was a good thing in this environment, but fat people tend to get offended easily so it doesn't go down too well when you tell them

"Sorry love, you've had a few too many pies for our tastes"

Like that thread from a few weeks back with the fat woman at the swimming pool eating an Iceland banquet at 9am.

There's a fine line between being outspoken & being an utter c*unt when it comes to posting on here at times.

"There's a fine line between being outspoken & being an utter c*unt when it comes to posting on here at times.

"

But then, I'm one of those "easily offended" who, shock horror, takes offence at things which were designed to cause offence.

» Add a new message to this topic