FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger Couples

Younger Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would be interested to find out what the general opinion is on the really young couples that are now appearing on the site. Im not judging anyone on age or experience just inquisitive on what others think x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Wouldnt mind meeting youger couples as long as they have a mature attitude. Depends if they have a grown up aproach to swinging x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think there's a lot of younger people appearing these days... good for them. I kinda wish I'd known about places like these when I was a bit younger... my experiences would have been way more varied I'm sure!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Makes no difference to me, I still prefer my own age group. Good luck to them though

My upbringing was such that even if I'd known about sites like this I'd have thought, "what a bunch of nasty deviants". I was a 20 year old virgin bride, a "good" girl.

There are 50 year olds not mature, so that's not it, I just don't want to play with those the same age and younger than my kids.

Personally, reading threads from 40 somethings with years of marriage behind them about the pitfalls of swinging, I wonder how an 18 year old couple deal with it!

It surprises me when you see young couples and women,who only want old guys

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My upbringing was such that even if I'd known about sites like this I'd have thought, "what a bunch of nasty deviants". I was a 20 year old virgin bride, a "good" girl.

There are 50 year olds not mature, so that's not it, I just don't want to play with those the same age and younger than my kids.

Personally, reading threads from 40 somethings with years of marriage behind them about the pitfalls of swinging, I wonder how an 18 year old couple deal with it!"

This is one of my points of concern, how could some who has only been in a relationship a few months find themselves happy and content enough as a couple to start bringing other couples into their lives?

Perhaps we will receive a welcome post with their point of view x

Good for them growing up young people are so much freer than we were with access to internet no stigma in being gay or straight a lot of people are more try sexual ready to explore their sexualities.

I certainly wouldnt have gone near a site like this, or clubs etc in my 20s, I would have been disgusted. Whilst I wasnt a virgin bride, I was very inexperienced with only 2 short term boyfriends prior to marriage and I was essentially a very good girl.

I used to watch programmes on sexuality and think it disgraceful that couples would go and shag complete strangers and had the stereotypical view that in swinging clubs you were grabbed as soon as you walked in the place, stripped and fucked by all in the club and I viewed it as degradation and abuse.

I did not have the maturity to cope with freedom in sexuality never mind swinging. Im glad that I didnt have loads of different partners when younger, it just wasnt for me. I would have felt shame.

I would not wish my son to induldge in swinging either. He's nearly 22 and Id be horrified if I thought he was swinging. I believe that you need to experience less fraught relationships, vanilla relationships, if you like, because thats hard enough to cope with when you are younger.

Im older, im wiser, I know that whilst swinging is wonderful and gives you the sexual freedom to express yourself and the people are funny, wild, amazing, exciting etc, it is not without risks and it can be destructive, and that can happen to any one of us, not many are hardened individuals who can fuck their way through the swinging community without it having an effect.

But im not here to judge anyone and if young people believe they can cope with it then all is good

can't think why anyone would want to get down dirty with a young, lithe, firm, gorgeous young body

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My upbringing was such that even if I'd known about sites like this I'd have thought, "what a bunch of nasty deviants". I was a 20 year old virgin bride, a "good" girl.

Personally, reading threads from 40 somethings with years of marriage behind them about the pitfalls of swinging, I wonder how an 18 year old couple deal with it!

This is one of my points of concern, how could some who has only been in a relationship a few months find themselves happy and content enough as a couple to start bringing other couples into their lives?

Perhaps we will receive a welcome post with their point of view x"

That's a different question though is it not? Being in a relationship for only a few months can happen at any age. People swing for all sorts of reasons, I don't know that age is the only factor to consider.

And to be honest, I avoid threads about the pitfalls of being 40 somethings with years of marriage behind them so I don't imagine it would be that difficult for someone younger to avoid them too and stick with the fun stuff.

We're a couple in our 20's and we're so glad we found this site! It's a great addition to our sex life and just adds a bit of variety once in a while. We don't live to swing but we glad we can when the mood takes us. We have had people put off by our age in the past but its each to their own I suppose. We're happy swinging, have had some great meets and it works for us so its all good

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"We're a couple in our 20's and we're so glad we found this site! It's a great addition to our sex life and just adds a bit of variety once in a while. We don't live to swing but we glad we can when the mood takes us. We have had people put off by our age in the past but its each to their own I suppose. We're happy swinging, have had some great meets and it works for us so its all good "

+1

prays for a young couple lol ... ello ryan n sarah m8 lol

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

hello mate lol

We have met young couples and had a nice time.

"can't think why anyone would want to get down dirty with a young, lithe, firm, gorgeous young body "

What like mine

"I certainly wouldnt have gone near a site like this, or clubs etc in my 20s, I would have been disgusted. Whilst I wasnt a virgin bride, I was very inexperienced with only 2 short term boyfriends prior to marriage and I was essentially a very good girl.

I used to watch programmes on sexuality and think it disgraceful that couples would go and shag complete strangers and had the stereotypical view that in swinging clubs you were grabbed as soon as you walked in the place, stripped and fucked by all in the club and I viewed it as degradation and abuse.

I did not have the maturity to cope with freedom in sexuality never mind swinging. Im glad that I didnt have loads of different partners when younger, it just wasnt for me. I would have felt shame.

I would not wish my son to induldge in swinging either. He's nearly 22 and Id be horrified if I thought he was swinging. I believe that you need to experience less fraught relationships, vanilla relationships, if you like, because thats hard enough to cope with when you are younger.

Im older, im wiser, I know that whilst swinging is wonderful and gives you the sexual freedom to express yourself and the people are funny, wild, amazing, exciting etc, it is not without risks and it can be destructive, and that can happen to any one of us, not many are hardened individuals who can fuck their way through the swinging community without it having an effect.

But im not here to judge anyone and if young people believe they can cope with it then all is good "

*Nods in agreement*

[Removed by poster at 25/05/11 09:01:41]

Perhaps we will receive a welcome post with their point of view x"

we are a young couple and we have been together 8 years (longer then few older swinging couples) so as you can see being young doesn't mean you have been in a short relationship.

"can't think why anyone would want to get down dirty with a young, lithe, firm, gorgeous young body "
i love them . Lucky to have meet some lovely young-couples and can be so wild , lol x

"Wouldnt mind meeting youger couples as long as they have a mature attitude. Depends if they have a grown up aproach to swinging x"

Damn lol!!

My look on age is:- "How old would you be, if you did not know your age?"

Which makes me 21 still!!

By *hicGeeksCouple  over a year ago

South West

Like titchygirl, we are also a young couple and have been together for just over 9 years and have been swinging for almost 2 of those and wouldn't change that, we are thankful we got into this lifestyle when we did - in our experience we have found younger couples to be sometimes more mature than the older couples we have met.

"I certainly wouldnt have gone near a site like this, or clubs etc in my 20s, I would have been disgusted. Whilst I wasnt a virgin bride, I was very inexperienced with only 2 short term boyfriends prior to marriage and I was essentially a very good girl.

But im not here to judge anyone and if young people believe they can cope with it then all is good "

Fully agree

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

When we first started we were both in our early /mid 20's...took us about 2 years to get up the courage to dip our toes in, but so glad we did!!

Found some people were very judgemental towards us in the beginning and assumed we had only been together 5 minutes (when infact had been together about 9/10 years) they assumed we were immature and wouldn't be able to handle it....yet here we are a fair few years later!

What I'm trying to say..lol is some younger couples are perfectly capable of coping with swinging and all that goes with it, same as some older couples can and some can't!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Personally if id have known about swinging sites when i was 18 (18 for legal reasons ha ha ruggers) i would have been able to keep myself alot safer and realized there where a lot more people like me in the world

When I was younger I would not have been ready for this still out enjoying myself. But got to the stage when I hit my thirties all my friends around me were settling down getting married and having children and I still wanted to go out and play and no one was available. Went to my first swing club and have not looked back. Joined fabs a year later. Best move I ever made I love you guys and gals.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I have no issues with it.

Younger couples, or even singles, can certainly be mature enough to swing, so why not?

Personal choice as ever.

If they are legally considered as adults and can make informed choices then why not? They may want to meet people of their own age group or even if it is their fantasy to meet older people then, like the rest of us, they have the right to exercise a preference in what they want to experience sexually...

» Add a new message to this topic