FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is shaven pubes a swinger thing ?

is shaven pubes a swinger thing ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i'm 41 and have been sexually active since i was 13. in addition to 3 long term relationships i have also had my fair share of sexual partners.

in all that time, not 1 person has asked me to shave my pubes yet on here i would say 2 out of every 3 profiles specifies or, at the very least mentions, a preference for shaved privates.

as a matter of course i shave my balls and round the base of my cock. i also trim my pubes down but this is done out of it giving me a feeling of cleanliness rather than for aesthetics or worrying about someone copping for a stray pube.

so folks, what's the craic ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Maybe.... dont meet any non swinger guys so hard to say. Smooth is nice but wouldnt insist.

Mistress x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I overheard one half of a mobile phone conversation on a train the other day.

The voice I could hear, a 17/18 girl, was explaining (expletives deleted) that "I'm not having a Brazillian under any circumstances and I don't care if your mother does insist it gives her better orgasms" at which point she hung up.

I have no idea who she was talking to.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I overheard one half of a mobile phone conversation on a train the other day.

The voice I could hear, a 17/18 girl, was explaining (expletives deleted) that "I'm not having a Brazillian under any circumstances and I don't care if your mother does insist it gives her better orgasms" at which point she hung up.

I have no idea who she was talking to."

i asked her to talk more quietly

"I overheard one half of a mobile phone conversation on a train the other day.

I have no idea who she was talking to.

i asked her to talk more quietly "

People don't do that on Scotrail. They tend to shout as if there's no actual technology between the two halves of the conversation and it's all about decibels.

From the many cock pics I've had the dubious pleasure of being sent on here, it always amuses me when it is an otherwise hairy bloke with a shaven square around their cock. I mean why? Either trim it all to a neat length, shave everything or let it all grow wild.

Personally keep mine trimmed neat and perfer a lady the same.

I've been virtually hair-free for the last decade and we've been swinging for less than a year.

I think it's about personal choice and grooming I prefer to be smooth and have been for over 15 years.

"I think it's about personal choice and grooming I prefer to be smooth and have been for over 15 years."

hang on, are we talking about head or "boy-bits"?

Cos if it's head then I'm practically bowling ball...

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I have trimmed mine and shaved my balls for years, even prior to becoming a swing sex god on Fab.

I think pubes are just disgusting when having sex or oral etc, and lock bad aromas into them.

Only time they are nice is on a woman with a nice trim landing strip that stops before the lips, but for me that's as far as it should go.

Just my own preference

its not a swingers thing ..... loads of woman do this and men , Where i go to be waxed she say loads come in all ages .

Prefer trimmed to friction burns

Might just be your luck of the draw, but i have many friends who arent (i presume!!) swingers who shave/trim

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Might just be your luck of the draw, but i have many friends who arent (i presume!!) swingers who shave/trim"

see that's just it - i av had an ask round my non - swinging mates and not 1 of them shaves / trims with the exception of 1 girl i work with

maybe it's a manchester thing

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think I'd have way more sex if I could ve bothered shaving.

Never been fully shaved til met Rob who shaved me the first time we had sex! Wouldn't go back to hairy Mary again! Lol

I have known non-swinging girl/woman friends who trim neatly but are not totally bald down below. I found their 'bits' much more aesthetically pleasing, better enjoyed oral with them(less chance of a stray pube stuck in one's throat!) and they claimed to experience greater sensitivity when we got down to business... so it's not just a swingers thing!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Back on the theme of blokes bits rather than girls bits...when I was playing rugby, judging by recollections of the dressing rooms, there weren't many players who sported finely coifured pubic hairdo's. Pretty much none of them had waxed backs cracks and sacks, and as one was heard to say in a conversation on the matter, "how gay do you want me to look?"

Out of deference to what is seen in what people say on the matter, I've taken to careful use of the scissors to manicure the lawn a little, but that bald square that someone referred to earlier, won't be seen on me!

» Add a new message to this topic