FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Need help !

Need help !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to get into swinging with couples and females . Have been dogging for years but can't seem to get any replys ? Some don't bother to answer ! Some say not for them wich is far enough ,just like a few tips from couples and males in my positon !

KEV Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

First there are a lot of typos/mistakes in your profile...yes i know some ppl dont care(waits for the usual complaints) but a lot of us do.

It is your ad..read it and think would i meet this person?

Are u verified?Its not the be all,but lots like it.Could u get veris from doggers u know,some will be on here?

Love the fact u have a face pic tho,good start.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I can be honest? I'm not sure your profile helps you much. You need to tell people what turns you on. Try putting a couple more pics on - body shots maybe? And think about your punctuation - the exclamation marks make it a bit much to read. Good luck. Think carefully also about the type of message you're sending.

the profile says nothing about you and you need more pics.As a couple who get dozens of emails from males per week there is nothing on your profile that would make us take a second look.Best of luck though,im sure it will come good for you.

As Jemima says, correct the typos in your profile.... not everyone cares (but I do! LOL). Also, change the phrase "I can be anything you want me to be" - this suggests you are not very discriminating in who you will meet (a not-very-attractive trait). Replace it with something about your own preferences/tastes.

Congrats on having a face pic (many don't), but could you possible reload it, the right way up?

Good luck, and happy swinging!

Thanks for taking the time to look and I've taken it all on board .allready changedsome bits will add some pics and add them .

KEV XXX

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Shouldn't your username be a double t instead of a double f

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

maybe he delivers daffodils for a living?

Or drives a daff tractor unit ! Lol

KEV XXX

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Oh sorry I thought it was meant to read dafttrucker my apologies

Yes I am DAFT as well ! Lol

KEV XXX

"Trying to get into swinging with couples and females . Have been dogging for years but can't seem to get any replys ? Some don't bother to answer ! Some say not for them wich is far enough ,just like a few tips from couples and males in my positon !

KEV Xxx"

A number of single male swingers got into swinging via dogging. You should keep it up.

Maybe you'll eventually get an invite from a couple who've been impressed enough by you to invite you to a party.

Twicked my profile abit.

Mail some people who seem to tick all the boxs and i seem to tick theres .spent a while looking at peoples to check i would be what they are looking for. most have been deleted ,some just read and two have blocked me ! none have even botherd to reply with a polite no thanks ! where am i going wrong ?

KEV XXX

Sadly thats quite normal on here. Single men vastly outnumber couples and single women. Keep trying! We always reply to messages btw.

One thing is get involved on the social side.. that seems to work.. get on chat but always remember that if approaching a couple that there are two people in it..

I have lost count of the number of people that seem to forget that I am married and owned and there fore they dont just have to prove themselves to me..

Find your selling points.. if your into dogging, the fact your up for outdoor fun will be a plus for some couples.. Make yourself interesting..

Good luck

katie. x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Trying to get into swinging with couples and females . Have been dogging for years but can't seem to get any replys ? Some don't bother to answer ! Some say not for them wich is far enough ,just like a few tips from couples and males in my positon !

KEV Xxx"

Accepting that you dont meet the criteria on our profile anyway.... we also dont meet doggers. Each to their own but we are probably not the only ones. Maybe only other dogging couples will be wanting to meet? ... so maybe just as well to stick to dogging?

Mistress x

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Twicked my profile abit.

Mail some people who seem to tick all the boxs and i seem to tick theres .spent a while looking at peoples to check i would be what they are looking for. most have been deleted ,some just read and two have blocked me ! none have even botherd to reply with a polite no thanks ! where am i going wrong ?

KEV XXX

"

dont worry a second longer over those who dont reply... they probably get that many messages it'd take all day to reply to them all individually...

good luck n good hunting m8

Wolf ;o)

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

First thing is that you can't accommodate and that sends alarm bells with women and maybe couples because you maybe married and playing away.

Secondly work on the spelling and grammer. Also the fact you stated that you would park up in a layby near to the woman/couples put me off completely. To be that is a bit sleazy but that is just me..

Sent five mails tonight for a meet .four no replys ,one can you pics ! Did that no reply ! Great night ! What does a guy have to do ?

KEV XXX

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Sent five mails tonight for a meet .four no replys ,one can you pics ! Did that no reply ! Great night ! What does a guy have to do ?

KEV XXX"

If you wanted a meet tonight and you sent tonight... Then my advice would be.. Plan better.

Short notice meets are tough to achieve

Good luck for the future

"Twicked my profile abit.

KEV XXX

"

Ticking ALL the boxes might be part of the problem - that and the 18-99 bit.

There's a school of thought which says it makes the profile owner sound desperate.

The 'cannot accommodate' bit won't help as someone has mentioned above.

All these matters are probably incredibly unfair ways to make a decision about whether someone is worth meeting but, given the ratio of single men to others on the site, it's almost inevitable that some people will use it as part of the selection process.

"Sent five mails tonight for a meet .four no replys ,one can you pics ! Did that no reply ! Great night ! What does a guy have to do ?

KEV XXX

If you wanted a meet tonight and you sent tonight... Then my advice would be.. Plan better.

Short notice meets are tough to achieve

Good luck for the future"

Yup! Especially on a bank holiday weekend.

» Add a new message to this topic