FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All mouth no balls and have the nerve to want it on there terms seeing as how many there are on this site !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

You don't meet single men?

In general, though, shouldn't everybody's terms, selection process, whatever, be respected?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are your terms better? Shouldn't things work for everyone.

Single men aren't just there to say how high when couples or women say jump.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Why are your terms better? Shouldn't things work for everyone.

Single men aren't just there to say how high when couples or women say jump. "

Well said

The attitude shown by the OP is dreadful. Just because there is a glut of single men on here doesn't give anyone the right to treat them like shit.

Couldn't of said it any better

Very well said!! Just because there's more women than men on here, doesn't mean that our terms need to be ignored. Its a 2 way street on here

You can't tar all single men with the same brush

Yes there are a few on here who are complete twats but there are many who are not and are very genuine

I have an opening in my diary soon

I like men who meet on their own terms, why the hell shouldn't they?!

It's posts like this that make people look like they're sooooo up their own arses on here at times.

This is your second thread in as many days moaning about single men. Get a hobby

Well said.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We dont meet single men,but agree theres a lot of bashing goes on.

Many couples expect you to jump through hoops too as im sure do some women.

Not all men are the same.

Miss

Thanks op can you take me off your list and delete my number. Just who the hell do u think u are

"We dont meet single men,but agree theres a lot of bashing goes on.

Miss"

Like you we don't meet single men.

Unfortunately a lot of them on here are very badly behaved and can be quite rude.

We totally agree that not all single men are the same, but the few good ones get tarred by the many bad ones.

I don't think I'd want to meet a man who didn't meet on his terms.

I'll leave the desperate pathetic ones with no self respect who'll jump through hoops for a shag to you guys.

I'm newly single been on here for years on and off I've never been so badly treated that would never happen when we had a couples profile.if these people think I'm going to get in my hands and knees and grovel then goodbye that won't be happening I have respect for myself

"I don't think I'd want to meet a man who didn't meet on his terms.

I'll leave the desperate pathetic ones with no self respect who'll jump through hoops for a shag to you guys. "

Miss

Unfortunately a lot of them on here are very badly behaved and can be quite rude.

We totally agree that not all single men are the same, but the few good ones get tarred by the many bad ones.

"

no we dont.

I have never ever said that others ruin it for me...and in fact if other people believe that is a reason for not meeting single men I'd have to say that could be the persons own selection process.

There are plenty of well verified and intelligent men actively meeting for many a swinging experience.

I get fucked off so much by the OP type of post that it actually would have put me off(if either party was interested), and it appears very strange coming from a well verified couple...with verifications from single men too.

I firmly believe that every person on this site absolutely should meet on their own terms. If those terms don't meet mine, then they're not for me and I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. I'm certainly not going to have a diva hissy fit and start a rantathon about it, rather arrogant and self-important to suggest anyone should meet outside of their own terms.

"All mouth no balls and have the nerve to want it on there terms seeing as how many there are on this site !!"

Respect is a 2 way process

Miss

no we dont.

I have never ever said that others ruin it for me...and in fact if other people believe that is a reason for not meeting single men I'd have to say that could be the persons own selection process.

There are plenty of well verified and intelligent men actively meeting for many a swinging experience.

I get fucked off so much by the OP type of post that it actually would have put me off(if either party was interested), and it appears very strange coming from a well verified couple...with verifications from single men too.

"

Speaking from a personal point of view, we would be very happy if our posts on here put single guys off. Our posts simply reflect our choices. We try not to be rude when giving our opinions, just straight to the point as we see it, and of course we all give our opinions as we see it and so we should.

It still doesn't put loads of them off though, they contact us anyway!

I would prefer to meet on mutual terms.

Miss

no we dont.

Speaking from a personal point of view, we would be very happy if our posts on here put single guys off. Our posts simply reflect our choices. We try not to be rude when giving our opinions, just straight to the point as we see it, and of course we all give our opinions as we see it and so we should.

It still doesn't put loads of them off though, they contact us anyway!"

Why don't you just block all single guys from messaging you, seems bizarre that you haven't already done this

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Sounds like someones had a bad experience recently

Miss

no we dont.

Why don't you just block all single guys from messaging you, seems bizarre that you haven't already done this "

It seems quite bizarre to us that single guys can't read simple English!

We created a clear profile, and it is simple manners to respect it.

Mind, we have found that many don't have simple manners!!

If they want to ignore our profile an message us, then don't expect a polite answer.

Mind, it won't affect the decent single guys out there, because the decent ones respect others.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I prefer single men to the cheating ones.

Miss

no we dont.

Why don't you just block all single guys from messaging you, seems bizarre that you haven't already done this

If they want to ignore our profile an message us, then don't expect a polite answer.

Mind, it won't affect the decent single guys out there, because the decent ones respect others."

So your refusing to block single guys because the decent ones won't message you and the ignorant thing ones will?

"All mouth no balls and have the nerve to want it on there terms seeing as how many there are on this site !!"

badly written angry rants do not count, we are not all the same!

"I like men who meet on their own terms, why the hell shouldn't they?!

It's posts like this that make people look like they're sooooo up their own arses on here at times.

"

Sadly some are.....but easy to spot n block!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

And in third place for today's single guy bashing thread...

If you're going to slate the gender at least have a better reason than.. he had preferences.. and he didn't bow down to our demands.

We have met the most amazing single guys. No one has ever not turned up or not be respectful.

We are all equal and should respect their terms aswell as are own..

S and T x

I'll leave the desperate pathetic ones with no self respect who'll jump through hoops for a shag to you guys. "

Same here.

No good tarnishing us with the same brush! Some of us are respectful, considerate and open minded!

I'm here for chat and maybe more

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"We have met the most amazing single guys. No one has ever not turned up or not be respectful.

S and T x"

Same here

I'm just sick of all the whinging on here, it's either couples whinging about single men, single men whinging about single women or single women whinging about couples. I know it's an open forum for people to post what they like but fucking hell it gets boring.

Now why the hell can't I find a single lady who will meet me tonight, you're all bloody time wasters!

barnstaple

Some people in couples really are up themselves

barnstaple

"I'm just sick of all the whinging on here, it's either couples whinging about single men, single men whinging about single women or single women whinging about couples. I know it's an open forum for people to post what they like but fucking hell it gets boring.

Now why the hell can't I find a single lady who will meet me tonight, you're all bloody time wasters! "

Not sure, you look yummy if only I was younger or you older x

1) Don't tar them all with the same brush

2) Your profile states you don't meet them, so why don't you block them

3) Your profile contains a lot of "Shouting" not appealing at all

4) Male half meets alone "singly"so you just effectively slated yourself.

Well said

The attitude shown by the OP is dreadful. Just because there is a glut of single men on here doesn't give anyone the right to treat them like shit. "

"We have met the most amazing single guys. No one has ever not turned up or not be respectful.

S and T x"

Miss

no we dont.

Mind, it won't affect the decent single guys out there, because the decent ones respect others.

So your refusing to block single guys because the decent ones won't message you and the ignorant thing ones will? "

Why do people feel the need to question the choices of others?

Are those choices not their's to make, and for others to respect?

Couldn't of said it any better"

Agree!

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Depends on what terms they are you do get a few every so often who expect a lot seeing as they are getting it for nothing, i mean why not just visit a high class prostitute instead.

"No good tarnishing us with the same brush! Some of us are respectful, considerate and open minded! "

We agree totally.

And those ones never bother people who do not want bothering!

Being respectful and considerate costs absolutely nothing, but sadly many think that those virtues are outdated it seems.

"Depends on what terms they are you do get a few every so often who expect a lot seeing as they are getting it for nothing, i mean why not just visit a high class prostitute instead. "

This is a swinging site, so most people are on here for "fun" and friends, hence why there getting it for nothing

Miss

no we dont.

So your refusing to block single guys because the decent ones won't message you and the ignorant thing ones will?

Are those choices not their's to make, and for others to respect?"

Maybe single guys send a messages to annoy you , or secretly you enjoy the attention

Miss

no we dont.

Maybe single guys send a messages to annoy you , or secretly you enjoy the attention "

It is normally the fact that they are too lazy to read profiles, or they don't have the manners to respect them.

We certainly do not enjoy their attention, secretly or otherwise.

Our profile makes it all quite clear really.

Miss

no we dont.

Maybe single guys send a messages to annoy you , or secretly you enjoy the attention

It is normally the fact that they are too lazy to read profiles, or they don't have the manners to respect them.

Our profile makes it all quite clear really."

Maybe, however I haven't and never will read your profile , so I will have to take your word for it

Miss

no we dont.

Maybe, however I haven't and never will read your profile , so I will have to take your word for it "

That's no problem, we haven't read your profile either! We don't mind if you don't read it, but if anyone were to contact us we would at least hope they would have the manners to read it first.

But we think that we are all agreed that we are no match for each other.

Miss

no we dont.

Maybe, however I haven't and never will read your profile , so I will have to take your word for it

That's no problem, we haven't read your profile either! We don't mind if you don't read it, but if anyone were to contact us we would at least hope they would have the manners to read it first.

But we think that we are all agreed that we are no match for each other."

I can definitely agree with the last sentence

"You don't meet single men?

In general, though, shouldn't everybody's terms, selection process, whatever, be respected?"

Precisely this

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't understand why it's considered so heinous that someone messages someone else. It takes me less than 5 seconds to decide whether someone who contacts me is what I am looking for, and clicking 'delete' is hardly the hardest work ever. So they don't read your profile? So what?

I do get frustrated with people who don't read my profile, especially when I get 20 messages in a row who obviously haven't, but that includes the females and couples who seem to miss the opening sentence. So in the end I filter out the people I don't want to meet, and move on. I don't post on here moaning about something that was completely in my power to deal with.

I single men. I wouldn't be here otherwise.

"I don't understand why it's considered so heinous that someone messages someone else. It takes me less than 5 seconds to decide whether someone who contacts me is what I am looking for, and clicking 'delete' is hardly the hardest work ever. So they don't read your profile? So what?

I do get frustrated with people who don't read my profile, especially when I get 20 messages in a row who obviously haven't, but that includes the females and couples who seem to miss the opening sentence. So in the end I filter out the people I don't want to meet, and move on. I don't post on here moaning about something that was completely in my power to deal with.

I single men. I wouldn't be here otherwise."

Yeah!!! Single men suck! Well the bi ones do, or so I am told Bloody single me, gits!!!

I wanna dress as a pirate...

In other news:

Couple chooses badly, fires of a rant on the forum and all the white knights and shield maidens rank up, same shit different day, meanwhile, said couple don't respond..... pointless thread is pointless, so I shall give you some Rumi in the hope that we can turn a negative into a positive:

Again I am raging, I am in such a state by your soul that every bond you bind, I break, by your soul.

I am like heaven, like the moon, like a candle by your glow; I am all reason, all love, all soul, by your soul.

My joy is of your doing, my hangover of your thorn; whatever side you turn your face, I turn mine, by your soul.

I spoke in error; it is not surprising to speak in error in this state, for this moment I cannot tell cup from wine, by your soul.

I am that madman in bonds who binds the "divs"; I, the madman, am a Solomon with the "divs", by your soul.

Whatever form other than love raises up its head from my heart, forthwith I drive it out of the court of my heart, by your soul.

Come, you who have departed, for the thing that departs comes back; neither you are that, by my soul, nor I am that, by your soul.

Disbeliever, do not conceal disbelief in your soul, for I will recite the secret of your destiny, by your soul.

Out of love of Sham-e Tabrizi, through wakefulness or

nightrising, like a spinning mote I am distraught, by your soul.

"You don't meet single men?

In general, though, shouldn't everybody's terms, selection process, whatever, be respected?

Precisely this "

We agree totally.

It would stop all this debating.

But sadly this isn't the case.

By *oveyoubeyouMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Why is it so difficult for a single guy to find fun on here. Is it because it's more for couples? I have fantasies too but finding it kind of tough on here to find like minded females? Am I doing something wrong?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Why is it so difficult for a single guy to find fun on here. Is it because it's more for couples? I have fantasies too but finding it kind of tough on here to find like minded females? Am I doing something wrong?"

The site definitely isn't more for couples. The reason single guys find it tough is purely because there are so many of them. You might get some better advice if you post your own thread.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Well said

The attitude shown by the OP is dreadful. Just because there is a glut of single men on here doesn't give anyone the right to treat them like shit. "

Nicely put by both of you.

Yes there are a lot of us and probably a fair few have no manners or message such as "wanna f**k?" but we are not all like that.

I certainly am respectful when messaging and and want to be able to enjoy a Lady or a Couples company as well as their bodies.

But hey ho I'm a single guy so must automatically be a t**t

» Add a new message to this topic