FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men from couples .. making out to be the woman?

Men from couples .. making out to be the woman?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well this was a new one on us. We had a add on the meets got mail from a couple .. But the lady only wish to play .. Fine ... then say about play mates she meet and give names .. I then get mail from one saying he will come as well as know her ..... fine with us .. That evening he come and she is late i look at Lap-top mail saying her sitter let her down .. I am left with her man friend on the boat a man i dont know ..... I send him off as feel this is strange as i give her my number and no call no nothing ,, I had put other Couple of to meet her its weird i felt i could read people well ..... I had asked her if she would meet other couple and she said no as had before and not her sort......... when i get home i mail other couple who we could not meet asking if meet her thay say no ...... as having a baby very soon and its always him on there never her .......... so you live and lean , lol we did .....if people dont call 9/10 not real. Why do people do this ? what do thay get out of it? All i can think of some are bored and looking for cheap trills. jo x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well this was a new one on us. We had a add on the meets got mail from a couple .. But the lady only wish to play .. Fine ... then say about play mates she meet and give names .. I then get mail from one saying he will come as well as know her ..... fine with us .. That evening he come and she is late i look at Lap-top mail saying her sitter let her down .. I am left with her man friend on the boat a man i dont know ..... I send him off as feel this is strange as i give her my number and no call no nothing ,, I had put other Couple of to meet her its weird i felt i could read people well ..... I had asked her if she would meet other couple and she said no as had before and not her sort......... when i get home i mail other couple who we could not meet asking if meet her thay say no ...... as having a baby very soon and its always him on there never her .......... so you live and lean , lol we did .....if people dont call 9/10 not real. Why do people do this ? what do thay get out of it? All i can think of some are bored and looking for cheap trills. jo x x"

unfortunately Jo this is more common than you might think. i have heard similar stories from couples where profiles are made and they dont have contact with the fem, with excuses from the man everytime. you just have to look at some profiles sometimes where you get the status " wife is ill but hub can play", funnily enough these tend to be new profiles where the guy is chancing his arm that he will get a meet alone.luckily they tend to get found out. as a single guy you can also spot the fake couples profiles, they tend to disappear after a month and reinvent themselves.its sad but a lot of guys just love the thrill of guys looking at pics of the wife etc

you had this ... Was fist time for us ..

Its awful Jo and why people get to the stage of sending out messages arranging a meet etc when they won't turn up is beyond me.

We've often been contacted by ' couples' and after exchanging messages it's obvious that it's just the guy. Ms can usually spot them by the way they talk in messages. Women tend to be more chatty and not go straight into sex talk. Generalising here we know. Don't know why guys do it unless they think it increases their chance of a meet and if they turn up on their own coz the lady has been let down by the baby sitter/suddenly taken ill/called into work then the people he's meeting will still play with him. we've found that ms asking to speak to the lady on the phone soon flushes out the fakes. Sorry to hear about your experience.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

its just blokes chancing their arm, hoping that some fems or couples may say something like..

'oh yes dont worry that you have lied your arse off and deceived us, lets play anyway'

like feck!

Frankly any bloke who would put a single fem in a position where they felt uncomfortable is a wrong un.

Men trying to correspond as cpl's or fems do stand out, as previousy said.

does make us all a bit cynical though..

I just hate lies and thay ok he could be doing this to others ..... and nothing we can do about it ...

Report him.

"I just hate lies and thay ok he could be doing this to others ..... and nothing we can do about it ..."

If you arranged a meet with a 'couple' and only the man turned up, you should report the profile to Admin (there's an option for 'arranged a meet and didn't turn up'). It may be that 'they' are doing this regularly, and if Admin see a pattern, they will ban the profile, helping to keep Fab a better place for all genuine swingers.

I had a joint profile with a fb on here and i would log on to see he had been chatting to people pretending to be me, i went mad at him, really peed me off, hasten to say the profile is now deleted, he couldnt understand why i was cross, one, its unfair to whoever you are chatting to and two, his bloody grammer and spelling was awful plus i dont talk to people the way he was...bloody annoying..so i have no doubt others are the same...

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

We've never worked out what motivates the fakes or what they get out of it, can only guess that on a psychological level its some kind of power/control thing implemented by people with a low self-worth, it gives them a sense of power.

If when chatting with people you spot a 'glitch' or smell a rat then trust your instincts and pass them by.

Im waiting on a call today for a meet today and a call for a meet tomorrow(where they want me to invite someone else)-I wont even organise myself unless i have concrete proof something is going ahead, and in this case its cpls...a chat to the female half is mandatory, even then this is no real validation is it???-some people enjoy taking the mick out of genuines! onsite and offsite.

we always give out our mobile number and let the females chat with each other but often enuff we get messages from cpls where the male asking for a meet as the wife/GF is either not playing or some other excuse

I won't meet without talking to someone first.. and if a woman approaches me, I have to talk to her.

So far all but two have vanished at that point.

It's annoying.

Katie

"I just hate lies and thay ok he could be doing this to others ..... and nothing we can do about it ...

If you arranged a meet with a 'couple' and only the man turned up, you should report the profile to Admin (there's an option for 'arranged a meet and didn't turn up'). It may be that 'they' are doing this regularly, and if Admin see a pattern, they will ban the profile, helping to keep Fab a better place for all genuine swingers."

i did not know it was ok to do that ... I think i will ... hate to think others get this too .

"We've never worked out what motivates the fakes or what they get out of it, can only guess that on a psychological level its some kind of power/control thing implemented by people with a low self-worth, it gives them a sense of power.

If when chatting with people you spot a 'glitch' or smell a rat then trust your instincts and pass them by."

i think your right control and power and thay get off on that ......

not a new one on me.

this has been happening since the year dot.

men also appearing on cam wanking and you never see the female partner.

stop giving them time and they will get fed up and leave.

more you feed them the fatter they get.

"not a new one on me.

more you feed them the fatter they get."

well it was a first time for us, and we put off meeting others..... just having the man turn up not the woman and it felt like a set-up ..

"not a new one on me.

more you feed them the fatter they get.well it was a first time for us, and we put off meeting others..... just having the man turn up not the woman and it felt like a set-up .."

shouldnt let it worry you.

anyone who gets to meet you is going to be very happy and give you a great time x

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

Really sorry to hear this Jo, it must have made you feel very uncomfortable I would think.

Never had this happen to us at the meet stage, but like others have had loads trying it on through chat etc and always boggled us why they bother, they must get caught out most of the time?.

Learn all the time and .. i know we have to take the good with the bad ... x kisses xxxx jo

We had this problem when we started. Now if the women wont chat we just block and move on.it does makes us mad as their is no need to prented as they will be found out.

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"Learn all the time and .. i know we have to take the good with the bad ... x kisses xxxx jo"

How true Im 51 now (he) lol, always think Im a good judge of people but still often get caught out, always guts me when I get it wrong. Onwards and upwards though Jo x

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Well this was a new one on us. We had a add on the meets got mail from a couple .. But the lady only wish to play .. Fine ... then say about play mates she meet and give names .. I then get mail from one saying he will come as well as know her ..... fine with us .. That evening he come and she is late i look at Lap-top mail saying her sitter let her down .. I am left with her man friend on the boat a man i dont know ..... I send him off as feel this is strange as i give her my number and no call no nothing ,, I had put other Couple of to meet her its weird i felt i could read people well ..... I had asked her if she would meet other couple and she said no as had before and not her sort......... when i get home i mail other couple who we could not meet asking if meet her thay say no ...... as having a baby very soon and its always him on there never her .......... so you live and lean , lol we did .....if people dont call 9/10 not real. Why do people do this ? what do thay get out of it? All i can think of some are bored and looking for cheap trills. jo x x"

Think we know the 'couple' you are talking about, has happened to at least 2 other couples we know in the area

Sorry to hear about your experience. It has not happened to us. We have recently been to a club for the first time. We never arranged to meet anybody there.We also never played with anybody.However,we did meet some great people.

What we are trying to say is" clubs on couples only nights is probably the only time that you will definitely meet both members of the couple".

Plenty of people use this site saying that they are a couple,when actually it's just the male half carrying out his own fantasy. He would like his partner to get involved in the scene but he won't talk to her about it. So they use the site for their cheap thrills. What they don't realise is that a lot of people who use this site are genuine and can usually work out the pretenders.

Note to men or women who are in relationship and want to swing. " talk to your partners". After all they should be the person you trust most in the world. If you can't talk to them,then give up the idea and buy a dvd to wank to!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would say use the phone and cam to make sure there is a female there after all. You are leaving yourself wide open if you don't do checks before you arrange to meet.

As others have said though, report the profile.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have had a man of a couple asking me to meet him on his own as he was in Brum.. I said I don't think so..

» Add a new message to this topic