FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Top 5 Reasons to be a swinger

Top 5 Reasons to be a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the context of the 21st century, there are tons of reasons to be swingers. Yet, we know there is a lot of stigma around the reasons couples or spouses become swingers. For this reason, we thought it best to begin

with the "Top 5" reasons to be swingers.

Reasons to be Swingers: #1 Avoid cheating un-willfully

Over time, most relationships tend to lose their potency. This often leads partners to cheat and results in breakups, when both partners usually want to experience sex with others. The swingers' lifestyle allows for safe, calculated ways to involve both parties in agreeing to the experience. No one is hurt in the end; instead, everyone enjoy themselves.

Reasons to be Swingers: #2 Fulfillment of Fantasies

Let's face it, most times partners are too scared to ask for something that may be considered taboo by conservative standards. What if you have a fetish or a fantasy? You could go your whole life without ever entertaining the thought. What's wrong with bringing toys, movies, or certain techniques into the bedroom? Within the context of swingers' settings, the fulfilling fantasies are encouraged. In the end, this usually leads to a happier relationship.

Reasons to be Swingers: #3 Learning new and Better Techniques

Living the swinger lifestyle allows couples to experiment in all kinds of new ways, whether with their own partner or another. Being that is the case, swinging allows for partners to learn new ways of pleasing each other. The idea is to try and test new things and continue to do those that have ensured good results. Truly, this step provides a more joyful relationship to people who may be in serious need.

Reasons to be Swingers: #4 Make new and Enduring Friendships

I can't tell you how many times I've met swinging couples who have continued to swing with the same group of friends for 10 or 20 years. They never seem to have boring or dull weekends because they're

always hanging out with other couples and enjoying themselves. They may even plan out a vacation and save on expenses by traveling together. Don't be surprised at how large your circle of friends will grow once you become a swinger.

Reasons to be Swingers: #5 Transition into a more Mature Relationship

I also can't tell you how many times I've heard swingers tell stories about how they were on the fringes of divorce and tried the lifestyle, as a last ditch effort, only to find it allowed them to mature past their problems. As people age and relationships become more complicated, the swingers' lifestyle allows for an entirely new means of growing and maturing. Most times this means longer and healthier relationships between partners.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get lots of compliments about your legs.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

1.. Sex

2.. Sex

3.. Sex

4.. Sex

5.. Sex

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

1.. more cock for me.

2 more pussy for me

3 more pussy for fsm

4 more cock for me.

5... and the fun and excitement of watching and hearing one another being turned on is so damn erotic to us that it becomes a pleasureable circle.. the more we see. hear the mmore we want.

Free brekkie if you stop over night.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"1.. Sex

2.. Sex

3.. Sex

4.. Sex

5.. Sex

"

I can't think of a more succinct way of putting my opinion.

Mine is the fulfilment of fantasies. My OH I have to say is quite a talented man, especially in the oral department, I am certainly completely satisfied in that respect, but.... he doesnt have two cocks

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Free brekkie if you stop over night. "

Just as well your not near me lol

» Add a new message to this topic