FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how quick can messages get deleted

how quick can messages get deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having sent a lot of messages i feel like i know what im talking about here. Im fine with people reading a message then deleting it but how does a message get deleted the second you send it?? Are these fake profiles im sending to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"Having sent a lot of messages i feel like i know what im talking about here. Im fine with people reading a message then deleting it but how does a message get deleted the second you send it?? Are these fake profiles im sending to?"

I think some of these women just have very fast fingers lol

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"

I think some of these women just have very fast fingers lol"

...I've met a few ladies like that...

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"

...I've met a few ladies like that... "

They must get plenty of practice that's all I can say!

Beeston

"Having sent a lot of messages i feel like i know what im talking about here. Im fine with people reading a message then deleting it but how does a message get deleted the second you send it?? Are these fake profiles im sending to?"

*whispers*

It's a conspiracy...

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

a bit off thread.. but does it say when some one saves a message? ive got a few saved with personal perving pics of naked men...

Beeston

"a bit off thread.. but does it say when some one saves a message? ive got a few saved with personal perving pics of naked men... "

No, I think your safe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in our experience a message can be deleted very quickly-for example when a message comes through you can see the username and age without even opening it,if its out of our age range will just delete it instantly.

If someone has blocked single men for instance, would their message get auto deleted if you tried to send one ? or does it come up and say cannot message this person.

When I log on, I usually go through my inbox and delete all the unwanted messages that have arrived over the last day or so. I press the 'delete and go to the next unread' button.

So a certain kind of man gets his message deleted within seconds .... i.e. the sort of man who thinks 'she's online, she must be horny, I'll get first in the queue'. His mail can easily be deleted within a second.... because he's 'the next unread', according to the way Fab sorts messages.

To get more of a lady's/couple's attention, send them a well-thought-out message when they're NOT online - don't pounce as soon as we come online!

(Right, I'm just off to delete the 3 messages that have arrived while I typed this! )

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

...I've met a few ladies like that... "

i've met a few men like that...hence the trail of puddles

» Add a new message to this topic