FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men getting raw deal on here

Men getting raw deal on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men seem to get a raw deal on here? just an observation ive made from looking at the forums, I know there are 1000s of guys on here but what would you say a couple go for when looking at profiles? also what do you think to my profile? advice welcome xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

It's Fabio, he get's them all.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't think they do..

You reap what you sow, if you give out negativity, you get it back.

and that is not just guys.

It is just that there are more posts from guys moaning, bleating and generally feeling sorry for themselves as they are finding people are just not GAGGING for their cock.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

[Removed by poster at 02/06/11 17:14:37]

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Because of your job you cant put a face pic on but you have one of a female on.wonder if she knows.Any single guy with a females face pic and a cock pic on are a non starter for us.

I am a swinger, not something else beginning with s

I have a life, I use the internet to enhance my life, not live my life.

The ratio does seem a little out.

I do feel for the men a little.

(Those that dont pester or get rude or snippy towards me).

I just aint going to drive 70 + miles to meet with a man sorry.

I am also not on here to set any records

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"[Removed by poster at 02/06/11 17:14:37]"

Personally I'm glad this thread has been made. It's 5.15 on a Thursday and this is the first fucking one!!!

It has reaffirmed my faith in mankind!

To the OP what worked with me was developing a hobby the chicks liked. I collect pocket fluff, you might want to try pocket lint or belly button shizzle.

It's the internet...it's very impersonal. Therefore it generates apathy and a barrier that allows some people to behave in a manner that they just wouldn't do in person. Girls or guys that are normally shy can become whatever they want and unfortunately some choose to be nasty. My friend do what all the decent people on here do......don't give a shit and have fun!!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps... welcome to the site and forum.

never realised you been here only a week.

good luck

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 02/06/11 17:30:50]

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

No one has ever told me I gave them a raw deal.... a raw cock yes, but never a raw deal.

North Cornwall

"Why do men seem to get a raw deal on here? just an observation ive made from looking at the forums, I know there are 1000s of guys on here but what would you say a couple go for when looking at profiles? also what do you think to my profile? advice welcome xx

"

I dont think they do... we are a normal couple who only meet single guys. Have met some great ones but a lot of those who constantly mail and look at our pics are so difficult to meet even though they keep saying they want to. We get bored with them and delete but Mr S often says he cant understand them. They stay in touch, profess to be very keen to meet then disappear when we are free. Its not that anyone gets it unfair on here... truth is a lot profess to be on here to meet but are not. They are of course free to use the site however they want but can be annoying if they are dishonest about it. Most of the genuine peeps on here are messed around at some time or other and its part and parcel of the swinging game online. If you take it too seriously it wont be fun and then there is no point. Just use the site however it suits you and enjoy. If something comes of it great, if not, you have enjoyed your time online. It works for us.

Mistress x

"ps... welcome to the site and forum.

good luck"

Dont think the op is new, has been here many many many times.

the men I meet get a very very good deal

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ps... welcome to the site and forum.

good luck

Dont think the op is new, has been here many many many times. "

I think you may be right

There are a lot of couples and a fair number of single fems who struggle for actual meets on here. They are less vocal than the single guys when it comes to complaining about that fact, maybe it's because there are less of them.

I don't believe guys get too much of a raw deal once you accept that they vastly outnumber all other groups and are therefore competing with lots of other guys as a result.

I think it comes down to the old 'glass half full, half empty' analogy.

You can choose to be a 'victim' on here or choose not to be.

Single guys are a key ingredient to the success of this site, if we all left, a lot of single fems and couples would follow. So I would urge you not to fall for the percieved _iew, I for one wouldn't swop being a single guy!

Paging _abio

"Actually I dont think...."

North Cornwall

"There are a lot of couples and a fair number of single fems who struggle for actual meets on here. They are less vocal than the single guys when it comes to complaining about that fact, maybe it's because there are less of them.

I don't believe guys get too much of a raw deal once you accept that they vastly outnumber all other groups and are therefore competing with lots of other guys as a result.

I think it comes down to the old 'glass half full, half empty' analogy.

You can choose to be a 'victim' on here or choose not to be.

Single guys are a key ingredient to the success of this site, if we all left, a lot of single fems and couples would follow. So I would urge you not to fall for the percieved _iew, I for one wouldn't swop being a single guy!

"

Agree... a positive flexible attitude and a good sense of humour will get you a long way on here. Single guys rock!

Mistress x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

we dont think single guys do get a 'raw deal' on here.

many valid points allready made, certainly we would think twice about meeting someone who ticked all our boxes etc who cam across as a whinger.

its about attitude

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Because some of them constantly put up negative posts everytime they join.

Beeston

Four types of blokes on here:

1 Knob heads, the ones who expect a shag at the drop of a hat and send 'fancy a fuck' messages. Average site lifespan 2 to 8 weeks.

2 Wingers, the 'I'm really nice but no one wants to meet' - they put up threads whining but make no real effort to stand out.

3 Individuals, they have their own profile that they wrote themselves, they learn how the site works and don't whine about it when they get it wrong... they are patient and get meets.

4 Me. Because I'm unique.

The other basic fact is that the ratio of men to women doesn't give any man the edge, adjacent to the fact that i'd say at least half the women aren't verified (maybe not women) tips the balance even more. But there are some real gems out there and it's a bit like fishing. Be patient!! Oh and chuck out lots of bait!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Why do men seem to get a raw deal on here? just an observation ive made from looking at the forums, I know there are 1000s of guys on here but what would you say a couple go for when looking at profiles? also what do you think to my profile? advice welcome xx

"

I would say know we dont get a raw deal on here at all and its how you use the site, are you looking to meet every week ,month or just here to chat .It works for me the best way is to bulid up a close group of friends keep them happy and it pays back divdends

yea your right the advice and replies have been helpful guys, xx

"

firstly the forums do not respresent the _iew of the whole site, it is really just for fun and info exchange.

secondly, be who you are and those who are looking for the kind of person you are will find you. This does not stop you actively looking though, nor going to clubs or other stuff that we all do weather swingles or couples.

Swinging is always gonna be easier for couples seeking single men but, believe me, finding couples that you get along with well is pretty difficult as you are looking for 4-way compatability.

I think you assume to much and are taking things too much at face value.

"4 Me. Because I'm unique. "

me too

Beeston

"4 Me. Because I'm unique.

me too "

Well two of us can't be unique can we? Duh!

Beeston

Single guys who get meets generally have more meets per month than couples, often a lot more.

So if you succeed on here then you'll do better than many couples and probably a lot of single ladies too.

I have to say, I personally don't think I get a 'raw deal' on here at all. Like the OP said, there are 1000's of guys on here so, you can really expect to meet, or even get a reply, from every message that you may or may not send on here. The general moan, is normally about single guys on here but then, there are many single females & couples, who can be just as bad!

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

We are not looking for single men however if we were I would probably find them from recommendations of those that do. Sense of humour is a must and be respectful. If you can build a good reputation then the meets will grow

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

me too "

and us

We are treated really badly, I'm having therapy from the swinger shrink

me too

and us"

We're all Eunuch people.

wait, hang on. That's not right...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you lot are evil for calling for me....

I am having a big kid night watching wrestling and eating ice cream and playing online poker!

I have nothing to add... I have take "thursday" off.....

is it cos you are getting rare meat?

"

You sound lovely to me. x

Single men don't get a raw deal at all, they bring it all on themselves. Yes there are some really nice ones but they are few are far between

"I don't think they do..

You reap what you sow, if you give out negativity, you get it back.

and that is not just guys.

It is just that there are more posts from guys moaning, bleating and generally feeling sorry for themselves as they are finding people are just not GAGGING for their cock."

Well said sir

i have to be honest and say there are some really lovely woman on here.

some are very good friends of mine and i meet them when its possible.

some i speak to privately have things going on which can be upsetting or hurt them.but they know im always ready to listen and if i can,say something which makes them feel better.

women get let down on this and other sites just like the guys do. and for some it is damaging and what some guys do is nasty.

but the women i have met and ones on my friends list here i text and stay in contact with because i like to know there are ok.

some dont like that and get funny about it but for me i care about some and they are important to me.

sex is one thing and good when you enjoy it together but friendship and showing your not just after a fuck also ive found works too.

just remember that not everyone will like you or want to meet you.

but i can tell you there are some fantastic single ladies on here.

that is for sure.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

An interesting one...

I personally think guys on here don't get a raw deal. By reading the other posts I agree that guys might find it hard just becauseof the amount of other guys they are competing with.

I have been in scene long time so I know the score. Like everyone says it takes time to meet people from mails.

I personally like to meet people from club scene and chat.

maybe the people posting on this are right, its all about horses for courses i think x

Nobody has ever responded to any of my messages. I don't know why, but I don't really care.

Newcastle and Gateshead

now that you have changed your picture i should have realised it was you....

so can i ask you a question... why do you whinge under every single name you choose.....

"Nobody has ever responded to any of my messages. I don't know why, but I don't really care."
try not to moan about it so often an you might get a response

I'm not moaning now, and I never have before :s

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm not moaning now, and I never have before :s"

didn't mean you mate.... honest... i am talking about our friend the OP......

"

Hate to Generalise....but guys get a "raw deal" as there are so many wankers on here!We have been let down by lots of so called Single Guys...Now we know cpls and fems can be almost as bad. However, single guys includes a lot of Laptop Wankers!

Just part of the swinging scene...live with it and dont whine.

As for your profile, looks ok to us, suggest you look at a cpl of successful guys profiles for tips,

P&D

» Add a new message to this topic