FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Private meets Vs Club Meets

Private meets Vs Club Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Were not new at all 8yrs of swinging and 23yrs together were bk with new profile after a break.

There's nothing we havent done tbh but were finding that its just az hard to get aprivate meet as it is to meet someone we both like in a club.

We prefer private as to clubs ,but just asking over the 8years weve seen a decline in both.

So who prefers pprivate meet rather than a club and why? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've only ever done club meets it's all we've ever really fancied to be honest, our reasons for this are:

- we don't accommodate as we like to keep fab life and our private life completely separate, neither do we expect others to accommodate when we don't offer the same.

- we have very few nights to indulge in swinging, I don't want to run the risk of a no show spoiling our evening.

- we find there is less pressure or expectations to play at clubs if we don't click with anyone then we can still have fun by ourselves or with an audience.

Think that's it off the top of my head. We would consider a hotel meet if we were away and it took our fancy and we managed to find another couple we clicked with.

"Hi all

Were not new at all 8yrs of swinging and 23yrs together were bk with new profile after a break.

There's nothing we havent done tbh but were finding that its just az hard to get aprivate meet as it is to meet someone we both like in a club.

We prefer private as to clubs ,but just asking over the 8years weve seen a decline in both.

So who prefers pprivate meet rather than a club and why? X"

I prefer clubs because I can fuck multiple women in a night if there is a lot of sand at the beach

Private meets are our preference, even though we don't accomodate we don't seem to have any trouble generally. Clubs is a bit hit & miss for us,

"We've only ever done club meets it's all we've ever really fancied to be honest, our reasons for this are:

- we don't accommodate as we like to keep fab life and our private life completely separate, neither do we expect others to accommodate when we don't offer the same.

- we have very few nights to indulge in swinging, I don't want to run the risk of a no show spoiling our evening.

- we find there is less pressure or expectations to play at clubs if we don't click with anyone then we can still have fun by ourselves or with an audience.

Think that's it off the top of my head. We would consider a hotel meet if we were away and it took our fancy and we managed to find another couple we clicked with."

This pretty much sums it it up for us also.

We've switched preferences from private meets to club meets, and now it needs to be someone pretty special for us to consider meeting privately.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I prefer private meets as it is such a trek to get to a club from where I live, not to mention the palaver of gaining admission as a single bloke

I like a mix...I dont like spending money every week, let alone every month on paying entry to things.

I prefer private meets as I perform well with privacy. I'm not averse to club meets, as long as there is definitely somewhere private we can play

I prefer private meets. They seem much more relaxed, I can let myself go more and find there's more scope for more fun.

Having said that I've only been to 2 clubs, so maybe it was the club or the people there. I do plan on visiting more very soon.

*oh and (some)private meets..I can take photos

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I only do club meets.

I like to make a night of it, and I enjoy the social side and ambience of the club.

I feel safe in a club and never have to question that.

Club meets for me safer ! X

By *ustAnotherOfMeCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Thanks for asking the question!

We're a couple totally new to all of this and have yet to pop our swinging cherry at all!

We've been talking over the pros and cons of both the last few days and these answers are all very useful.

We found private meets to be very hit and miss, and had more or less given up on swinging until we were invited by some friends into the local party scene.

They'd obviously sussed us out!

We decided from the outset not to partake of the club scene, and while we accept that it works for many, we don't particularly fancy it for us.

We prefer private play but it can be a bit hit and miss when we meet new people. So a lot of the time we have private meets with people we previously met in clubs.

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Like both but all depends on how comfortable I feel with someone

A club meet is great if you are unsure if you both will really want to play ... if there is no spark you are free to social and then enjoy your night with others

A hotel meet is great if you have had that social at a club or elsewhere or if you've bantered for ages and are really sure you will be wanting to rip each other's clothes off

Been let down a few times by guys and when you've booked a hotel it's bloody annoying ... not do much the cost more the fact we don't have much free time

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I prefer private meets - in the club I feel that there's more expectation to play because of the atmosphere, I like nice hotel rooms and don't want to be fucking on squeaking beds in a small private room. I also don't feel like performing for others often. I like attending clubs but not with a prearranged play meet.

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Club meets. I just don't want to bring people into my home or go to theirs. Clubs are a safe environment and if the attraction isn't the same in person it isn't a wasted night. I'd only consider private meets with people I knew quite well, safety first!

Private think it's more intimate and get to know each other more x

We prefer private meets , so much more intimate and meaningful , and no lurkers or people trying to join in without being invited .

There is a place for the sheer spontaneity of a club night , but we only visit clubs rarely these days .

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I started off just having a couple of private meets in my first few months on fab. Since I ventured into the club scene I tend to stick to the clubs now. I very rarely make arrangements to meet there beforehand, I just go for a good social night out and a bit of fun if anyone takes my fancy. I only do private meets now with people I've met a few times before.

It just feels a bit safer this way for me, I don't like to put myself into a vulnerable position.

» Add a new message to this topic