FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems that couples much prefer to meet single men for MMF than meet females for a MFF.

I thought it would of been the other way around, but my opinion is influenced by men I've spoken to.

What do others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riccartmanxxxMan  over a year ago

Under your bed

I love mmf and mff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess men are much easier to find as in greater supply.

I like just fem on fem play sometimes and would rather arrange that. And then sort my own mmf with men I already know. With an established couple you don't want to feel like their play thing or the third wheel.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

And we still struggle lol

"And we still struggle lol "

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

I've found couples approach me more than men, but I don't meet couples alone. On my couples profile, we get the most winks from single women lol

We wud love a female but hubby won't let me ave a male yet lol so he can wait haha x

We like both. But since it's so difficult to find women on fab who want an ffm, we've given up looking. We've done ffm at clubs sometimes, though.

"It seems that couples much prefer to meet single men for MMF than meet females for a MFF.

I thought it would of been the other way around, but my opinion is influenced by men I've spoken to.

What do others think?"

Men easier to get, not many attractive single women on here.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I think it's because there are more men on here. And mmfs are a preferred combination because there are more women into that then ffm?

"We like both. But since it's so difficult to find women on fab who want an ffm, we've given up looking. We've done ffm at clubs sometimes, though. "

You should never give up on anything that you want.

"It seems that couples much prefer to meet single men for MMF than meet females for a MFF.

What do others think?"

no we like them both... but have had much better mff than mfm x

What do others think? Men easier to get, not many attractive single women on here."

Really? I think you've been looking in the wrong place then. There are a vast amount of attractive single women on here.

I think its because women are a lot fussier than men

We prefer mmf , simply because I ( the male half ) love seeing my wife having fun . The voyeuristic experience for me is as pleasurable as the play is for her . We do meet single women too , but generally for my wife to enjoy her bi side , or for the two women to get plenty of cock if we go dogging .

What do others think? Men easier to get, not many attractive single women on here.

Really? I think you've been looking in the wrong place then. There are a vast amount of attractive single women on here."

Don't feed the troll!

What do others think? Men easier to get, not many attractive single women on here.

Really? I think you've been looking in the wrong place then. There are a vast amount of attractive single women on here."

A very small minority, I have met an played with a lot of couples and this is an honest perception from them.

we have enjoyed both. And it is just as hard to find good single men as it is to find single girls!

"We like both. But since it's so difficult to find women on fab who want an ffm, we've given up looking. We've done ffm at clubs sometimes, though.

You should never give up on anything that you want."

We're realists, and finding women on fab required more effort than we were willing to put in. We've met women at clubs who are interested, and that's been great. It's not like single women are flooding our inbox asking for meets, either.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

What do others think?"

I think your looking at the wrong couples

S

West Wales

We've always thought that if getting the elusive single female is too difficult then maybe find a couple and possibly chat, have a social and consider the ladies playing with the opposing couple?

Obviously attraction & a big element of trust would need to be involved for it to work though..

S

"We've always thought that if getting the elusive single female is too difficult then maybe find a couple and possibly chat, have a social and consider the ladies playing with the opposing couple?

Obviously attraction & a big element of trust would need to be involved for it to work though..

S"

If I was in that situation then I'd just do a mmff

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

What do others think?"

it seems that the females are not out there. We would prefer mff but can not find the other F

I am quite often the extra F in an MFF

What do others think?

it seems that the females are not out there. We would prefer mff but can not find the other F"

So you do MMF as a 2nd best?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What do others think?"

we prefer MMF its that simple.

FFM to us means every one plays there part equally. The extra female is never treated like the third wheel or a sex toy in our play sessions............

"FFM to us means every one plays there part equally. The extra female is never treated like the third wheel or a sex toy in our play sessions............ "

This is the only way it should be. Unfortunately not everyone thinks this way.

"FFM to us means every one plays there part equally. The extra female is never treated like the third wheel or a sex toy in our play sessions............

This is the only way it should be. Unfortunately not everyone thinks this way."

* their

Selfish lovers are pants!!!!

By *ustAnotherOfMeCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

I thought it would have been the other way around too, and that's what we're ideally looking for...

We loved the ffm we had... Unfortunately we have only ever found one fem serious enough to meet us... We enjoy mmf also we have had loads more mmfs simply because fems are harder to come by that play with couples x

By *IFE STARGAZERMan  over a year ago

Central fife

i think it can be equally difficult for either m/f to engage with couples sometimes, think a few factors come into play where couples are concerned

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

either xx

By *ustAnotherOfMeCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Really? I think you've been looking in the wrong place then. There are a vast amount of attractive single women on here.

Don't feed the troll!"

Ahh, gotcha!

"FFM to us means every one plays there part equally. The extra female is never treated like the third wheel or a sex toy in our play sessions............

This is the only way it should be. Unfortunately not everyone thinks this way."

In which case they're (in our opinion) missing the best parts of fun. Everyone equally involved

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I prefer mmf...I like to see the guys play and have tbem both. I am a greedy cow

Don't feed the troll!

Ahh, gotcha! "

I'm a troll because I tell the truth if you wanted a sugar coated answer you should have said.

"I prefer mmf...I like to see the guys play and have tbem both. I am a greedy cow "

Damn I need my first MMF.

Don't feed the troll!

Ahh, gotcha! I'm a troll because I tell the truth if you wanted a sugar coated answer you should have said. "

I don't want a sugar coated answer, I've met many women and couples from here and know that not to be true.

Don't feed the troll!

Ahh, gotcha! I'm a troll because I tell the truth if you wanted a sugar coated answer you should have said.

I don't want a sugar coated answer, I've met many women and couples from here and know that not to be true. "

well you have a warped sense of reality.

Don't feed the troll!

Ahh, gotcha! I'm a troll because I tell the truth if you wanted a sugar coated answer you should have said. "

But we all know it's not the truth. Maybe you need to go to specsavers

We have met guys in past and more than likely will again in the future,as for single ladies would love to but as so thin on the ground we haven't been lucky enough as yet but we can always dream lol

Don't feed the troll!

Ahh, gotcha! I'm a troll because I tell the truth if you wanted a sugar coated answer you should have said.

I don't want a sugar coated answer, I've met many women and couples from here and know that not to be true. well you have a warped sense of reality."

Try another thread to incite outrage.

West Wales

"We've always thought that if getting the elusive single female is too difficult then maybe find a couple and possibly chat, have a social and consider the ladies playing with the opposing couple?

S

If I was in that situation then I'd just do a mmff"

This is very true as well & we have recently starting to play that way but taking it slowly & an mff would still be our preferred option

S

Don't feed the troll!

I don't want a sugar coated answer, I've met many women and couples from here and know that not to be true. "

totally agree with you.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

What do others think?"

Mff works for us

Don't feed the troll!

I don't want a sugar coated answer, I've met many women and couples from here and know that not to be true. well you have a warped sense of reality.

Try another thread to incite outrage."

I give the op an honest and insightful answer and you insulted me. People want the truth but they can't handle it.

Seems everyone has had a MMF except me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Seems everyone has had a MMF except me "

Sit back and await a full in box

"Seems everyone has had a MMF except me "

You're missing out

"Seems everyone has had a MMF except me

You're missing out "

I know, believe me I've been trying to organise one.

Sit back and await a full in box "

But that's the problem. As a single fem, I'm very vulnerable. I need 2 men I know I could trust, and that's easier said than done.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But that's the problem. As a single fem, I'm very vulnerable. I need 2 men I know I could trust, and that's easier said than done."

I imagine it is. It isn't something I would feel comfortable with myself. I'm lucky being half a couple I always have Mr looking out for me.

Would clubs be an option?

By *jleedsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Weve bieng looking for the elusive bi fem for ages but to no avail even a bi fem cpl to play with wud be good lol just seems hard to find on here

But that's the problem. As a single fem, I'm very vulnerable. I need 2 men I know I could trust, and that's easier said than done.

I imagine it is. It isn't something I would feel comfortable with myself. I'm lucky being half a couple I always have Mr looking out for me.

Would clubs be an option?"

I've been to clubs but the same issue still remains about trust.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would clubs be an option?

I've been to clubs but the same issue still remains about trust."

Yes I understand. Maybe one day

» Add a new message to this topic