FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi guys and young guys

bi guys and young guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are women generally put off meeting bi guys? If so why? Also are older women or couples less interested in younger guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had to laugh reading that, as we are very much into bi guys, and young bi guys especially xx

"are women generally put off meeting bi guys? If so why? Also are older women or couples less interested in younger guys?"

yes and yes

but plenty interested in them too

so just stick at it matey

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol shame u far away im getting no joy.any advice?x

move to norfolk?

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"had to laugh reading that, as we are very much into bi guys, and young bi guys especially xx"

i'm with you on this one

We play with bi guys, but only orally, hubby wouldn't want to do more, and have to say we love the thrill of it.

Bad experience with young guy, which has put me (f) off from playing with anyone under 30. Felt we were 'breaking him in' - lol xx.

am not interested in bi guys and i prefer younger

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

"are women generally put off meeting bi guys? If so why? Also are older women or couples less interested in younger guys?"

speaking for ourselves, neither of us have any interest in bi guys, only the fem likes cock.

As for young guys, we have our limits and any one well below them is of no interest, and when you talk about the kids 18 to 25 say then we wouldnt play as there is not enough maturity.

please note before people start ripping us for what we say, its our choice, our opinion and something we dont care to argue about ....nuff said

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 22/06/11 18:01:00]

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I _ove bi guys but prefer mine 30-45ish

I _ove bi guys especially if there's more than one at a time.

Like them younger but not too young, can't play with anyone straight or bi if they are near my kids ages.

bi guys this way please

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've found there are quite a lot of couples who like bi guys and cds.

_ove bi guys and now have a bit of a thing for a younger guy as well even better if they bi as well

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"are women generally put off meeting bi guys? If so why? Also are older women or couples less interested in younger guys?

speaking for ourselves, neither of us have any interest in bi guys, only the fem likes cock.

As for young guys, we have our limits and any one well below them is of no interest, and when you talk about the kids 18 to 25 say then we wouldnt play as there is not enough maturity.

please note before people start ripping us for what we say, its our choice, our opinion and something we dont care to argue about ....nuff said"

"nuff said " is that a joke or is that just showing ure maturity ? Honest wot you have just said was more than ure opinion in my opinion.

I'm here lol

On a serious note though, I can understand people having age limits but I'm always a bit baffled by couples who will meet str8 guys but definitely not bi ones. I know that I would never get involved with a str8 guy sexually in a 3some situation. It's not like I'm gonna be so turned on that I'm gonna have to pounce on his cock lol

In saying that though, everyone has the right to choose what they are into and who they want to meet.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I wouldn't want to meet a couple if the hubby was str8 and he felt the slightest bit uncomfortable.. out of respect to him and his wife.

It is about all being relaxed and focused on fun.

By *otswbabeCouple  over a year ago

north cornwall

Love the younger man

No the fact that they are bi doesn't at all.

I don't meet young guys, so their sexuality makes no odds to me

Not into too young ourselves but bi guys we don't have problem with

Bi guys not for me because they don't have the "fear" factor that turns me on. I like the "look" on a straight man's face when I take out my strap ons et al. I love to see the colour drain, and the uncomfortable shift - I've yet to experience that from a bi guy.

I know not all bi men are into anal before anyone starts, but in MY experience, the one's I've met enjoyed it too much and I didn't, so I play with straight men.

As for young men - they're not part of my fantasy. Oh, I can admire - and I do - a nice firm young body - but I would get no pleasure in gagging and tying up a young lad. An older, alpha male in charge everywhere but my bedroom does it for me!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"Bi guys not for me because they don't have the "fear" factor that turns me on. I like the "look" on a straight man's face when I take out my strap ons et al. I love to see the colour drain, and the uncomfortable shift - I've yet to experience that from a bi guy.

I know not all bi men are into anal before anyone starts, but in MY experience, the one's I've met enjoyed it too much and I didn't, so I play with straight men.

As for young men - they're not part of my fantasy. Oh, I can admire - and I do - a nice firm young body - but I would get no pleasure in gagging and tying up a young lad. An older, alpha male in charge everywhere but my bedroom does it for me! "

.. ah, so i still don't stand a chance then V?

Hope you're well and happy?... I've not been on the forum for a while.

M x

I guess young is relative to age, but if i fit the bill game on!!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Only bi guys for us ... we like our fun and games to be totally 'interactive'. As for age - we play mainly in clubs and don't quiz potential playmates as to their age before we have fun

Lots of bi guys n little old me hehe

we are also from norfolk and we are interested in bi guys but im (vikki) not interested in young men though have been told to try as apparently they are awesome

"Bi guys not for me because they don't have the "fear" factor that turns me on. I like the "look" on a straight man's face when I take out my strap ons et al. I love to see the colour drain, and the uncomfortable shift - I've yet to experience that from a bi guy.

As for young men - they're not part of my fantasy. Oh, I can admire - and I do - a nice firm young body - but I would get no pleasure in gagging and tying up a young lad. An older, alpha male in charge everywhere but my bedroom does it for me!

.. ah, so i still don't stand a chance then V?

Hope you're well and happy?... I've not been on the forum for a while.

M x"

If you raise your age preference and move south, hmmmm I'd try you for size!

We all need a break pet; life is good and I hope the same for you and yours x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Interesting....now I am 30 I don't know if I am young or middle age. Tho I am always willing to meet new people

I am straight but I do want to be taking by a strap obut i don't want a real cock...or suck cock....

Why does everyone who _ove bi guys live so far away!!!

"I _ove bi guys especially if there's more than one at a time.

Like them younger but not too young, can't play with anyone straight or bi if they are near my kids ages. "

+1

love watching/playing bi

But not too keen on younger guys

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

"are women generally put off meeting bi guys? If so why? Also are older women or couples less interested in younger guys?

please note before people start ripping us for what we say, its our choice, our opinion and something we dont care to argue about ....nuff said "nuff said " is that a joke or is that just showing ure maturity ? Honest wot you have just said was more than ure opinion in my opinion. "

as we said thats our opinion dont expect everyone to share it, nuff said basically means its not something we need to expand on as we are not going to change our opinion because of what someone else says.

And no its not said to show our maturity, which at your ages you should be starting to realise.

Yes why is everybody so far away

Well plenty of you like bi guys then, which is good, and i suppose, at 39, i cannot be classed as young anymore!!!

We are not interested in Bi or young guys, our Profile states this.....yet they still message us....why?

Cos some cannot read lol

"Well plenty of you like bi guys then, which is good, and i suppose, at 39, i cannot be classed as young anymore!!! "

lol dont be stupid! best years of our lifes!! I never felt better!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Granted we are young so our inbox is generally emptier than others say in the 30-40 age bracket.

There are people out there who meet us even if they have 30+ on there but i accept there is a minority around our age who ruin it for the rest of us.

Speaking to someone face to face is a lot easier than judging a book by its cover however we do accept some of the older end will have children maybe at our age.

We have our limits too, after all..we're not people for playing with people as old as our parents.

Horses for courses...difference is what makes the world go round.

Ha Ha absolutely right, i didn't mean i'm old lol, just not so young, few grey's etc hehe

i think there is nothing like it when you get with a bi couple and you just know that when he is fucking his wife doggy you can pull his cock out of her and start sucking and licking both there juices of his cock i dont like to fuck a man i just love to suck cock lying underthem both and licking her clit and licking the shaft of his cock as it goes in and out of her i have even known alot of straight men that say they love it so they must have had that thought in the back of there mind somewhere in there life

I think its so much more fun in a 3some if two guys can play together with the girl. It just makes it much more exciting and enjoyable experience. Everyone is so close together anyway why not just have a little fiddle and fondle with each other aswell. It doesnt mean anything its just all good fun.

I happen to be "bi" (i use apostrophies as i dont date men or any of that, just bi for fun)and young it can be a struggle finding straight meets but the bi ones are much more worth it.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

we like bi guys so much we adopted the profile name

I wish my man was Bi.....I can but dream *sigh*

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"I happen to be "bi" (i use apostrophies as i dont date men or any of that, just bi for fun)and young it can be a struggle finding straight meets but the bi ones are much more worth it."

Have to totally agree, though don't fit in the young class these days, though a long way from pipe and slippers yet.

For those moaning about bi guys contacting, a house broken bi guy will follow the ground rules. Just like with straight guys where you have to set the boundaries, e.g. those that say no anal, kissing etc

^^ totally agree- "bi" isn't a set template, and it's different for every encounter.

[Removed by poster at 13/07/11 11:58:14]

We both love meeting bi guys but have been put off by the whole "it's not on my profile but I am bi" speech.

From now on we only meet guys that have bisexual on their profile.

Not bi curious though. We like to meet guys that KNOW they are bi and like all sorts of bi fun.

As for age... Not important. You could be 18 and very mature or 50 and very immature. It's relative to the individual.

nnever meet young guys id feel like a dirty perv as i have a son of 22 yeow xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic