FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight/Gay/bi/curious

Straight/Gay/bi/curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with some guys who can't be honest on here?

Just had messages from a straight guy, told him we are looking for orally bi. He replies he is just 'discreet' on here, but has veris from TV/TS, and profiles on TV/TS sites and gay sites.

I have no issue with anyone's sexuality, but it would seem that they themselves can have issues. Each to his own, but honesty the best policy?

Needless to say, it was a case of delete and block!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

have come across this to and must add i would say you were only ever curious the first time- after that you either like it or not. me i luv it!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we do the same with them - they expect other people to be honest about their sexuality and then mail telling them what they think they want to hear.

If a person/people dont match the profile they created - whats the point??

Probably don't want to burn their chances with the "Don't meet bi guys" types.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They make themselves look foolish, sneaky, dishonest.. and desperate for a meet .. there are people for all on here.

Honesty starts with yourself and then with others...

Seems to happen a lot on here, we try to be honest as possible on here

i must be very weird then as i have had some of best meets with guys who have said straight on profile but are either curious or bi i really dont have a problem with it as i can see how 2 faced this site can be against bi eg bi girl bloody fantastic bi men shouldnt be allowed but hey thats just me imo and im no sheep so im sticking with it

"They make themselves look foolish, sneaky, dishonest.. and desperate for a meet .. there are people for all on here.

Honesty starts with yourself and then with others..."

This is my _iew too.

You will NEVER appeal to everyone, so why not be honest with yourself and fill your boots: there really is someone for everyone here...don't get it!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Mixed feelings on this one - we are both perfectly clear about our sexuality, and, in all honesty, it has done us no harm at at all over the last couple of years, and we've enjoyed some excellent meets.

But we have also played with some peeps who said 'straight' but turned out curious or bi, and we've been fine with that. We're not lending them money or lodging our kids with them after all , we're just after fun and games.

"Probably don't want to burn their chances with the "Don't meet bi guys" types."

Well they certainly have with us, we just block all single guys now.

We never used to but far too many lie about their sexuality.

Just check out the verifications and friends lists on any bi, gay or T-girl profile, the majority will be from single straight guys.

XXXX

there will always be plenty of people who are not being honest about something or other on their profile.

Sexuality, age, looks, body size, body type..... the list can be as long as you want it to.

We all have our own selection criteria, and I'd bet my house than no ones is set in stone. If you fancied someone, and they offered it, you'd fuck 'em, even though you've got to waive one or two of your rules, we have in the past and no doubt we will in the future too, and I'd wager we're not the only ones.

When we first joined we had messages from a lot of guys who listed themselves as Straight. I always ask and have had varied responses such as-I do it to avoid messages from old bi guys to the guy who go...yes, yes i am, well orally, well curious, well I thought about it once in the queue at sainsburys...do you take it up the arse?

They all have different reasons for it-if we can be arsed to tweak them out, we will and that's mainly to out the time wasters but generally, we see nothing wrong with being up front,we are about what we're looking for and it cuts out a lots of time

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

I personaly list myself as straight, as am not attracted to guys yet can appreciate good looks and personality. However am spontanious and at parties have experimented before orally but I wouldn't meet a guy one on one. As I have tried it I am not curious but neither would I class myself as bi-sexual as it is also miss-leading... If I get impulsive at a party or even with a couple then my trysexual side comes out. Some may scoff at such a _iew, but it is not meant to miss-direct or be a blatent lie as my profile is pretty straight foward. However I can appreciate the animosity towards gents who claim to be straight, as get fair few continuiously messaging wanting to nibble on my knob till I fiddle the block button lol

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Im bi and very happy for people to know it.

This way if i meet a couple and the guy wants to try some bi fun then it is a bonus.

recently met a couple off of another site and had lots of fun, even though he was listed as straight.

we often come across guys who say they are straight on their profile then sending messages that they are really bi or bi-curious.

to be honest they don't have much of a chance for a meet. we meet bi or straight but they have to be honest. not saying something what they are not just to get a meet.

i'm not gettin involved in this one !

(take note rugbydoes... i am being a good boy ! ) lol

wonder how many bi or curious women get turned down for not being honest about their sexuality?

"If you fancied someone, and they offered it, you'd fuck 'em, even though you've got to waive one or two of your rules.

"

I can only speak for myself: no, I wouldn't! This is fantasy for me and my fantasy man is quite specific.

My profile was written to put off all but the "chosen" and filters further cut down amount of people contacting me.

If I wanted to take on all comers I'd have written a generic profile with no filters! Not all on here will compromise just for a shag!

To be honest i dont see what other peoples sexuality matters so long as they respect what you want

I used to meet a single bi guy a lot who was always getting turned down by couples with straight guys because he was bi, do couples on here really think that because your bi that means you simple MUST fuck everyone of the same sex? are the men so paranoid that the thought of a bi guy may look at his winkle puts him off so much

if these couples have bi women does that mean in a club or party situation all these women from couples will just grope every other women there without asking if it was ok and with no respect of the other women?

no of course not

If someone is bi but willing to play straight why does it matter if they bi?

Honestly all because you bi that does not mean you will pounce in the heat of the moment

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"To be honest i dont see what other peoples sexuality matters so long as they respect what you want

I used to meet a single bi guy a lot who was always getting turned down by couples with straight guys because he was bi, do couples on here really think that because your bi that means you simple MUST fuck everyone of the same sex? are the men so paranoid that the thought of a bi guy may look at his winkle puts him off so much

if these couples have bi women does that mean in a club or party situation all these women from couples will just grope every other women there without asking if it was ok and with no respect of the other women?

no of course not

Honestly all because you bi that does not mean you will pounce in the heat of the moment "

I really don't believe the couples who don't meet bi guys really think the bi guy will jump the hubby.. ( a few might ), the majority struggle with the image of man to man fun and they will have that image in their mind when the meet up.. leading to feeling uncomfortable.

they find it a complete turn off thus spoiling any fun..

strange how people are different

if i like someone and are having sex with them im to busy enjoying what im doing to be worried about who the last person they fucked maybe lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 29/06/11 20:59:47]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"strange how people are different

if i like someone and are having sex with them im to busy enjoying what im doing to be worried about who the last person they fucked maybe lol "

defo..... I am usually thinking about the next Harvey Nic's sale

"To be honest i dont see what other peoples sexuality matters so long as they respect what you want

no of course not

Honestly all because you bi that does not mean you will pounce in the heat of the moment "

well said!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i'm not gettin involved in this one !

(take note rugbydoes... i am being a good boy ! ) lol"

lol I thought you were always good

I do believe in honesty but sometimes your sexuality is not always clear cut.

Both of us have had orally bi experiences. It did 'just happen' in a club, in the jacuzzi, this couple sat me on the edge and both took turns in licking me and after me they started on my OH and did the same to him. It was amazing.

We have always been at ease with our own sexuality. We are attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never been interested in a same sex relationship. In swinging its fantasy so if we find ourselves in a situation where something a little different happens and it feels right we do it.

We don't go looking for it tho, if I put b isexual on our profile that may give the impression we won't play any other way. I've tried going down on a woman and I'm not overly keen, but I love touching her skin and body. I enjoy women licking me if they are turned on by that but I wouldn't want people to think I'm an experienced bisexual woman because I'm not, can't even find the clit on some women. They'd be disappointed if they expected a good service when it wouldn't be.

Similarly with the OH, if we were in a threesome or with a couple and the guy turns and sucks him, he is not phased by that. He has reciprocated too and we totally enjoyed it, but he wouldn't want to have loads of messages from bi guys expecting him to play that way or wanting penetration when he doesn't want to go that far.

Its difficult to know what to put because people assume you want to play that way all the time. I guess we are bi's in training - can Admin put this on the drop down menu please

I think you are kidding yourself.....you've had another guys cock in your mouth....you are bi! Obviously uncomfortable with it, but bi never the less. It's like being pregnant, either you are, or you are not!

Seems to me, it's perfectly clear cut. We would certainly class you as bi and would not want to meet. If you were to meet us based on a "straight" profile, it would clearly be dishonest.

A lie is not a "half-truth", it is a lie, always!

If that post was directed at me you are completely and utterly wrong.

My OH had a guys cock in his mouth, he wasn't uncomfortable with it at all, both of us enjoyed the experience.

I have no problem with anyone knowing about it and certainly not ashamed of it in the slightest.

My question was - if we put bi curious on our profile then people will assume that is the only way we want to play, we don't, we don't want bi experiences every time as we want to keep it as a irregular thing, we don't want it to become the norm as it would lose its taboo and naughtiness for us and that's what we enjoy. And also it has to be the right situation and people

"

I really don't believe the couples who don't meet bi guys really think the bi guy will jump the hubby.. ( a few might ), the majority struggle with the image of man to man fun and they will have that image in their mind when the meet up.. leading to feeling uncomfortable.

they find it a complete turn off thus spoiling any fun.."

Once again View has it spot on.

It has nothing to do with the fear of being jumped by another guy.

XXXX

It's true that seuality is't "clear cut"- but there ARE a lot of supposedly "straight" guys on here that seemingly don't want to burn their bridges with folks that put that they aren't interested in bi guys. I have had countless messages from guys who clearly have "straight" in their profile, and I do find it a bit odd, because if they are going lie about that, then what other skeletons do they have in the closet?

» Add a new message to this topic