FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cpls on cam that are guys

cpls on cam that are guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

looked tonite at cpls on cam in directing room [the most populer room] what has happend to the female partner? all we see is guys wanking lol the owners know who is a cpl [varifide by fab]why dont we?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"looked tonite at cpls on cam in directing room [the most populer room] what has happend to the female partner? all we see is guys wanking lol the owners know who is a cpl [varifide by fab]why dont we? "

Why don't we what ?

I'm confused by whats being said here, but it would be nice if names were in some way colour coded so you could see who was a male female or couple

There was a trial in the chatrooms not so long ago in which M, F or Couple was added after the username, however it was too congested and made reading the usernames difficult

But if you really want to know someones status, ie male, female or a couple, all you need to do is click on the name in the left hand pane and the user details are displayed

Short of handing things to members on a plate, I fail to see how much simpler it could be

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"There was a trial in the chatrooms not so long ago in which M, F or Couple was added after the username, however it was too congested and made reading the usernames difficult

But if you really want to know someones status, ie male, female or a couple, all you need to do is click on the name in the left hand pane and the user details are displayed

Short of handing things to members on a plate, I fail to see how much simpler it could be "

when K and I used to chat in the chat room on another sight I used green type (to match my eyes) K used pink ..... seemed to work well for us and others

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"looked tonite at cpls on cam in directing room [the most populer room] what has happend to the female partner? all we see is guys wanking lol the owners know who is a cpl [varifide by fab]why dont we? "

There do seem to be an abundance of what, at first glance, look like couple names yet, when you click on you'll find a solitary guy waving his cock at anyone who's made the mistake of looking.

Then you get a message from the same guy who live 300 miles away saying 'I saw you looking at my cock. Wanna meet up?'

WTF is that all about?

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

with lots of the names you dont know if its m or f till you look at them

then they get stroppy if you look at the wrong one

» Add a new message to this topic